AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-07, 08:53   Link #4761
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Vol.22 is now on sale.

Though the release date is 7 Oct, we all know that in Japan this kind of merchandises always released 1-2 days before its official date.
Smiling most brilliantly at this news....
Old 2010-10-07, 08:57   Link #4762
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

I'm wondering, really, how much more powerful can the strong ones in the series be? This is already a series where the strong people here can be storybreakers in other stories.

I'll be laughing if Fiamma ends up saving Bardway, though that is highly unlikely.

Kamijou Faction, I believe that every single organisation has expected it. But nobody would probably expect guys to appear in it (and of all people, GOD'S RIGHT SEAT!!!)

As for spoilers, this always happens, never fails. Even if it's the world's worst secret, somebody would leak the news through something and it'll spread about everywhere.
Old 2010-10-07, 08:59   Link #4763
Miraluka
Banned

Since this can be spoiler for the Index generic thread and there is no PSP game thread ...

Spoiler for New characters added to Index PSP game:
Old 2010-10-07, 09:00   Link #4764
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Spoiler for Uh huh.... ok....:

EDIT: Amended.

Spoiler for rough t/l + summarization here:

... @_@;;

Kamijou-san where did you go???
Wow........Gabriel>>Kazakiri>>Fianma? Knew that guy couldn't be more powerful than Angels...

Accelerator is now a full Angel?
Old 2010-10-07, 09:02   Link #4765
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Damn, if MegaFiamma was overwhelmed, curbstomped and then raped by Aleister who in the world can face him without peeing their pants at the first fraction of second!!?!?!
This blog mention that it's quite resemble the scene where Fiamma attack Carissa in vol.18, still we need more details for this.
http://hienkyaku.blog50.fc2.com/blog-entry-1455.html

Quote:
Since this can be spoiler for the Index generic thread and there is no PSP game thread ...

Sweet
BTW It's say Sasha not Misha so forget for the deadly 'Sweep' and the hundred of ice wings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Wow........Gabriel>>Kazakiri>>Fianma? Knew that guy couldn't be more powerful than Angels...

Accelerator is now a full Angel?
That Kazakiri and Fiamma part looks like a fake, since in this volume she's just taught Accel. for the angelic song and help him saving LO.
Old 2010-10-07, 09:08   Link #4766
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
so wait wut why is Aleister running around in the middle of russia.

dude should be in his incubator tube :x

Hah.....you actually believed he was an invalid? Me thinks he just likes floating upside-down...
Old 2010-10-07, 09:10   Link #4767
Marka13

Quote:

I want to pwn as Sasha!
Old 2010-10-07, 09:10   Link #4768
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

I'm wondering though, to float upside-down like that, wouldn't he die from blood gush to the head?

Now, to be honest, I'm not surprised that Aleister is that strong. He's the one who practically revolutionised that magic side during his time, even more than the changes in 2000 years.
Old 2010-10-07, 09:13   Link #4769
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka13 View Post
I want to pwn as Sasha!
Look carefully and seems Kuroko is being pwned.
Old 2010-10-07, 09:18   Link #4770
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
I'm wondering though, to float upside-down like that, wouldn't he die from blood gush to the head?

Now, to be honest, I'm not surprised that Aleister is that strong. He's the one who practically revolutionised that magic side during his time, even more than the changes in 2000 years.
Plus beating up an already beaten up guy isn't exactly a good gauge of a person's power

Quote:
Now vol.22 is an officially end for the long 'God's Right Seat' chapter(which start from vol.11) and the world will never be the same.

It's really interesting to see which direction will the world(and the war) developed for,
Indeed, with all four members losing their magic, the ultimate weapon of the Rome Catholic Church has been destroyed. Now Academy City is the number one power in the world with nobody being able to stand up to them on a military and political level.

Quote:
BTW long time ago there's someone's speculation about the possibility if Fiamma will take a lead role in some part of the story(and the joke about finding and saving one loli) after he got beat up by Touma(same as Accel.)

Why does people automatically assume she would be a loli I don't see why Fiamma couldn't get a nice woman like...

Actually nvm, he'll probably just be travelling with Aurrelus. considering he's all powerless.
Old 2010-10-07, 09:22   Link #4771
LockeManuel

Wait, Kazakiri got pwned by Fiamma. That was a huge mistranslation.

Also, it really seems Fiamma got converted by Touma after that pawn... but then got his ass kicked by Aleister (so easily... I think Aleister has Action Replay DS with him...)
Just wait and we'll have Touma and Touma's Right Seat (without Terra)
Old 2010-10-07, 09:23   Link #4772
tsunade666

Sasha had angelic wings = wins (the game looks nice and at the left most side it looks like railgun ova to me because of little kids and index verse doesn't have time to play with little kids)

I wonder if Aleister can pop out of no where or teleport on the spot. Because he just pop up in Russia.

EDIT: Nice KAMIjou Touma's Right seat ( - Terra + Angelerator )

Fianma already had gameshark with him now maybe Aleister just had all the cheat codes on before fighting a 1 hp only Fianma.
Old 2010-10-07, 09:23   Link #4773
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

So it's a just as planned case for Aleister?

Still, unless the volume proves otherwise, I don't think Fiamma went down without a fight. He had the Holy Right, which was practically a gamebreaker, even if he's weakened.

I'm expecting more focus on the Science side again, since this war between Academy City and the RCC ended with Academy City's victory, it practically sends a signal to the magic side that they are now the force to be reckoned with (like what chaos said). RCC isn't completely devastated, but the strongest forces have been beaten, so it'll be interesting to see how the Pope will revive the RCC.

I'm seeing Necessarius vs Academy City once Aleister decides that Necessarius isn't important to his plan any more (well, it's a given, but how long more?).
Old 2010-10-07, 09:26   Link #4774
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockeManuel View Post
Just wait and we'll have Touma and Touma's Right Seat (minus Terra...)
I don't see how they would make any difference, they're all powerless now.

Quote:
I'm wondering, really, how much more powerful can the strong ones in the series be? This is already a series where the strong people here can be storybreakers in other stories.
That's the funny thing, the 'normal' people powers can be considered one level weaker than the norms from other action series. But the 'Strong' people of this series are beyond broken.

Quote:

I'm seeing Necessarius vs Academy City once Aleister decides that Necessarius isn't important to his plan any more (well, it's a given, but how long more?).
Think about it, Necessarius was created to defeat enemy magicians. If Aleister destroys all magic from this world, what's going to happen to them? Wouldn't they lose all their political power once they're no longer needed?

Or did Laura strike some kind of deal?
Old 2010-10-07, 09:32   Link #4775
Plant42

Now with RCC lost its strongest force and Russia's Orthodox church got pawn in the war.
The only one left to lead the magic side now is Necessarius and the Great Britain.
I wonder how will Laura handle this, she's seem to be the one that always has something up in mind which is same as Aleister.
Old 2010-10-07, 09:33   Link #4776
LockeManuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't see how they would make any difference, they're all powerless now.
Just for laughs XD

...and regarding Itsuwa in that scan... what's with those extra-long legs?!

Last edited by LockeManuel; 2010-10-07 at 09:52.
Old 2010-10-07, 09:40   Link #4777
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
IThink about it, Necessarius was created to defeat enemy magicians. If Aleister destroys all magic from this world, what's going to happen to them? Wouldn't they lose all their political power once they're no longer needed?

Or did Laura strike some kind of deal?
From what Volume 7 says, what happens now is that Necessarius ended up leading the Anglicans, yes. Basically, Laura is the one controlling the religion in Britain, so it doesn't matter whether magic is eradicated, with Laura as head of Necessarius, they still have the political power (and it probably increased after the events in 17 and 18).
Old 2010-10-07, 09:44   Link #4778
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

One thing that I'm confused is that with Fiamma's ability, he should've be able to destroy Aleister with his power...I guess the hierarchy of power take place before the concept of the ability Or perhaps Aleister did something that can cancel out his ability ?

I guess I'll take this :
Quote:
Plus beating up an already beaten up guy isn't exactly a good gauge of a person's power

Quote:
Just wait and we'll have Touma and Touma's Right Seat (minus Terra...)
Suddenly, Touma becomes a god o.o;

Old 2010-10-07, 09:58   Link #4779
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

Quote:
Damn, if MegaFiamma was overwhelmed, curbstomped and then raped by Aleister who in the world can face him without peeing their pants at the first fraction of second!!?!?!
He still got beaten to within an inch of his life......or maybe he just wanted to fake his death.....sneaky emotionless tube bastard.
Old 2010-10-07, 10:02   Link #4780
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
From what Volume 7 says, what happens now is that Necessarius ended up leading the Anglicans, yes. Basically, Laura is the one controlling the religion in Britain, so it doesn't matter whether magic is eradicated, with Laura as head of Necessarius, they still have the political power (and it probably increased after the events in 17 and 18).
But the reason why they had power over the rest of the Church was because they were the ones responsible for fighting against magicians and over a period of time and several deeds power began to shift away from the main branch because every decision that was to be made had to go through them first. But if there's no longer any magic than there wouldn't be any need for a 'necessary evil' and power would began to return back to the main branch.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen