AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-17, 00:04   Link #1
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Does Hikari... [spoiler?]

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-17, 00:54   Link #2
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-17, 05:39   Link #3
Pitar
Anime is a way of life?

Send a message via AIM to Pitar
Spoiler:

Old 2004-05-17, 11:43   Link #4
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-17, 18:41   Link #5
Kracus
Cute Killer

Send a message via AIM to Kracus
I believe so. I posted about it in the thread for episode 7.
Old 2004-05-17, 20:01   Link #6
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-25, 07:59   Link #7
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

well, why does hikari leave?? I mean they could do other things, why leave??
Do they plan to come back 2 days later with storys of how hikari got bored in space?? Whats more wrong is, hikari leaves after finding out he loves her, she should of stayed, atleast till "stuff" happened.
Old 2004-06-25, 13:32   Link #8
IPv6
blastos.com

hikari's purpose in life is to bring new beings to life by eliminating the old ones. Who gives a crap if she found out that Takeru loves her. That just showed her that people is able to change their emotion and the justification to not elimiate the human race.

Why are people always looking for this happy ending type story? Does it give you some sort of closure?
Old 2004-06-25, 21:29   Link #9
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsionicXero
Do they plan to come back 2 days later with storys of how hikari got bored in space?? Whats more wrong is, hikari leaves after finding out he loves her, she should of stayed, atleast till "stuff" happened.
I think it explained well enough why Hikari has to leave, she has to find the formless souls which are the crimson butterflies a new home.

I think you could say that some "stuff" might have happened, after all during that scene both Hikari and Takeru are naked and they hold hands and they are ominously reminding me of the Rei and Shinji scene in End of Eva. But then I don't see if some "stuff" happened it will make you like the ending more?
Old 2004-06-26, 10:04   Link #10
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I think it explained well enough why Hikari has to leave, she has to find the formless souls which are the crimson butterflies a new home.

I think you could say that some "stuff" might have happened, after all during that scene both Hikari and Takeru are naked and they hold hands and they are ominously reminding me of the Rei and Shinji scene in End of Eva. But then I don't see if some "stuff" happened it will make you like the ending more?
Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-26, 11:22   Link #11
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
Spoiler:
well in End of Eva they also don't have any physical form... I guess you can call it... spiritual "stuff"... or the "stuff" between souls... oh well what is the "stuff" anyway
Old 2004-06-27, 03:58   Link #12
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

OMG, its still messed up why she leaves. She gets Takeru to trust someone enough to fall in love again, and leaves him. I dont care about the red butterflies, I think takerus feeling matter more. Even tho he didnt "do" anything to her...
Old 2004-06-27, 20:05   Link #13
heavenly

Note that it is the evil Hikari that kisses Takeru for the first time, at the beach episode 7 right before the monster attacks. Having peered into his mind, she asks him the question he was worried about: What do you want to do with me, Takeru? Sex as a weapon. Evil Hikari would want to get away with Takeru after all, because he is ED. So any "stuff" could be quite tricky stuff at that point.
Old 2004-06-28, 00:11   Link #14
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Yes tricky, but the point is, they still should of done "stuff", with the good Hikari that is. and maybe takeru can think of evil and good Hikari and 2 partners during the action of "stuff".
Old 2004-07-01, 18:37   Link #15
Kaytaro
Senior

Send a message via MSN to Kaytaro
Please..

Please do not ruin this wonderful anime with talk about sex and perverted stuff.
The point is, that this is a very touching story and I must say that I am the bleedy
type and almost cried when it ended the way it did..

Of course I think itīs too bad that Hikari did leave.
But no one knows if she comes back to Takeru before his life has ended, right?
The story about Hikari and Takeru leaves us to imaginate for the ending we want it to be. I really do think they will meet again and be happy together because I
donīt want it to be another way in this story.

I really do hope for a new series about them, and I think the creators of "This Ugly and Beautiful World" have done a great job in doing this anime because I
believe it has touched the hearts of all who were watching it.
Old 2004-07-02, 23:22   Link #16
heavenly

Kaytaro, I would hate to hurt your feelings, but the fact is, it's not us, it's Konomini. Sex is never very deep under the surface for most characters. Some of it may be unnecessary filler, but for instance the evil Hikari's sexy innuendo is quite important part of the scene in ep. 7 I mentioned. Even our cute Hikari is intrigued by Takeru's "healthy body and mind" and wants Jeniffer to explain (Ep. 8). But Jennifer is not there; if she were she would no doubt be happy to fill up Hikari on these issues, and who knows what would happen? (This scene also gives Mari another chance, if another chance were needed, to show what a a self-righteous, obnoxious prick she is. And then she wonders why Takeru doesn't fall for her.) So I don't think we are talking about something that would never cross the characters' pristine minds. I bet if Mari heard us, she would call us dirty idiots and then proceed to listen behind the door.

Last edited by heavenly; 2004-07-03 at 09:37.
Old 2004-07-03, 08:12   Link #17
Kaytaro
Senior

Send a message via MSN to Kaytaro
Unhappy Hmm..

What I meant is not that the sexiness isnīt an important part, but the fact that it isnīt important to show all the details.

People mentioned before about showing stuff..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsionicXero
That stuff is not to be a part in the anime I think..
If people want to see stuff.. Hentai-movies is something for them..
Old 2004-07-04, 02:53   Link #18
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Sex is very important to an anime, sex sells. do u rather watch an anime with fat ugly girls or watch one with sexy girls??? im not saying sex is very important, im say sex is an important part of life.
Closed Thread