AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-04-18, 20:54   Link #21
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

With each passing episode, I'm getting more and more excited at seeing all of the other rivals! Great header by Ishizaki!
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 22:02   Link #22
alex_drian

I always think this: Tsubasa father must have some trust in Roberto.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-19, 05:25   Link #23
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
I always think this: Tsubasa father must have some trust in Roberto.
This will be explained later if I remember well.
Old 2018-04-21, 11:41   Link #24
grecefar

I remember a lot of people saying roberto ntr with tsubasa mother lol, some old times...

I liked the showing names and position when they were about to start the match, that helps.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-22, 19:00   Link #25
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I have seen a recent news saying that Tsubasa will be divided in two parts of 24-more or less episode. I wonder if the staff will adapt the three main arcs, especially its ending which I think was skipped in the Shin OVAs.

Still, if the series sells well, I hope the World Youth manga gets a proper adaptation. The staff from barely showed parts of it.
Old 2018-04-24, 14:25   Link #26
grecefar

nice chapter, it looks like they are taking their time with this adaption, and finally sanae make her debut.
Old 2018-04-24, 14:37   Link #27
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

It sure feels like they are taking their time in contrast to J and Road to 2002. Sadly, this makes me think the new anime will only cover the first two story arcs of the manga. I mean Road covered the three but they had to rush it to the point Matsuyama only appeared for the first time in the second arc.
Old 2018-05-01, 10:52   Link #28
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Episode 5: Final one of training. Misaki made a cameo but I would have liked if he and Tsubasa had interacted similar to they did in J. The Shuntetsu match was nice but I still don't understand how the pacing of this series is. Will it be a balance between the original and Road to 2002?
Old 2018-05-01, 14:09   Link #29
Toukairin
Banned

Is it normal that none of the English fansub groups has officially taken this series up by now?
Toukairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-01, 20:09   Link #30
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Just found out next episode's title is "Kick off! Nankatsu vs. Shutetsu"

Hope to see this classic anime match be given a nice remake. Guess they'll at least give it two episodes.
Old 2018-05-02, 01:19   Link #31
ditn

i was wondering same no english fansubs?
ditn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 16:32   Link #32
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Only five episodes, and the first four will combine to form a compilation movie that will premiere in Latin American cinemas

http://lavozdgo.com/2018/05/07/super...ntes-que-a-tv/
Old 2018-05-07, 20:17   Link #33
Toukairin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditn View Post
i was wondering same no english fansubs?
Looks like you can find some on nyaa.si when you type the search and then sort by date.
Toukairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 21:45   Link #34
grecefar

I really like this, I feel that I'm watching a new serie with little new scenes here and there, maybe it helps that I don't remember that much of the old serie.

the match begins.
Old 2018-05-08, 11:31   Link #35
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Finally the Shutetsu match started. Although there was a bonus scene with Tsubasa getting involved with another sport it was hilarious. Also, did the staff foreshadow Matsuyama or this also happened in the manga?
Old 2018-05-15, 11:17   Link #36
grecefar

I feel bad for tsubasa and nankatsu I mean seriously even if you're that bad you at least can do something, 1 team is 11 players not only one. They put pressure and yeah shutetsu say that hey change but still it doesn't seem that way and I always hated when tsubada does the maradona almost every time he have the ball, well is good that in the future that changes and he need the team to win.

It looked like he can take shutetsu by himself and they are the national champion right now.
Old 2018-05-15, 11:35   Link #37
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

It looks like this match will be longer than the Road to 2002 version (but thankfully not as the one from the 80s). The animation is sick as heck. I hope the rest of the second half will be next episode. Also, did I miss Wakabayashi's personal trainer? Don't remember his name but he always has glasses
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 11:43   Link #38
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

And thus the Golden Combi was born. Weird how we have so many English names in a manga from the 80s. Still, it was fun but I would have preferred if they showed us more exchanges between Tsubasa and Misaki. The animation was good but I think they overdid it with the bird appearing in the Overhead Kick (Guess it was campy XD)

Also, is that Kenichi Suzumura singing "Moete Hero"?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 15:28   Link #39
grecefar

to be honest I liked all those special effects with tsubasa goal, it looked really pretty. Well it's coming back to me now with ishizaki injure and misaki in, I was waiting for genzo goal in the match that I forgot about it for a moment.
Old 2018-05-23, 09:28   Link #40
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

I think the cage and the birds are symbolic, but maybe just a tad bit overly dramatic, but that's just my opinion.

Great to see Misaki and Tsubasa get along so well so quickly, and that Genzo goal, just wow!
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
soccer, sports