AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-05-11, 00:25   Link #1401
Registered Member

For the longest I've found the music played during the episode previews to be familiar but I can't recall where I've heard it before. Does anyone know if it has a title?
Registered Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 23:21   Link #1402
Mazryonh

Pardon me if the answer's blindingly obvious, but I have no idea what the name of the song Rina Ogata sings in Episode 3 on the stage before she slaps Touya a nice one. I'd like to know the name of the song and if it's been released already.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 15:09   Link #1403
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I don't think there was a game thread, so just a little heads up from Moonphase:

http://teke348.dyndns.tv/src/up9781.jpg

White Album 2, it seems. A game. Since the original was an eroge, I wish this one would be too, but I guess it'd be on the PS3? Fuh...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-23, 15:13   Link #1404
Copycatken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Pardon me if the answer's blindingly obvious, but I have no idea what the name of the song Rina Ogata sings in Episode 3 on the stage before she slaps Touya a nice one. I'd like to know the name of the song and if it's been released already.
Totally late answer, but just in case you haven't figured it out, the name of the insert song is "Glass no Hana" and it was released in the second character song CD for White Album (the one featuring Rina Ogata).
Old 2009-07-25, 22:56   Link #1405
Mazryonh

Thank you for the answer.

I still think it'll be a pity that Nana Mizuki and Paku Romi won't reprise their roles if this game gets a PC port.
Old 2009-08-05, 11:01   Link #1406
redbible

Rina and Yuki, uff
Spoiler for NSFW:
redbible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 00:10   Link #1407
Mazryonh

I know it's a bit late and the answer's most likely hidden somewhere obvious I haven't looked yet, but when exactly is the second season supposed to air of this anime? I would really like to see the conclusion of Yayoi's and Touya's little relationship.
Old 2009-08-15, 00:56   Link #1408
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I know it's a bit late and the answer's most likely hidden somewhere obvious I haven't looked yet, but when exactly is the second season supposed to air of this anime? I would really like to see the conclusion of Yayoi's and Touya's little relationship.
The second season is coming in October of this year.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 08:42   Link #1409
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It isn't on AniDB yet though, which is strange if you ask me. But it says
Spoiler for Episode 13:
Old 2009-08-15, 20:05   Link #1410
Mazryonh

One thing I don't get about Mana's little antics is what exactly her little "crying wolf" stunt in Episode 12 was supposed to accomplish. As much as gender bias is in women's favour when she screams "rape!" or "robbery!", isn't falsely accusing someone a criminal offence?

Did anyone manage to get a copy of the DVDs for this series? Are there any changes to the episodes there? Any new content?

And is the show going to skip ahead one year to the next winter? Season 1 ended at Christmas Eve, right? The next season will likely air the last episode by the week of real-life Christmas 2009.
Old 2009-08-15, 22:06   Link #1411
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
One thing I don't get about Mana's little antics is what exactly her little "crying wolf" stunt in Episode 12 was supposed to accomplish. As much as gender bias is in women's favour when she screams "rape!" or "robbery!", isn't falsely accusing someone a criminal offence?
Spoiler for Episode 12sh:
Old 2009-08-20, 00:55   Link #1412
velvet nightmare

need some suggestion on this series guys

i've watched up to episode 6 and so far the feelings i've been getting from watching this are that the main character guy is too distracted and too nice and his actions kind of piss me off (kind of like the feeling you get from the guy in school days) but i'm kind of interested in where the story goes

so my question is will the rest of the series start to get better? ie, indecision doesn't become the focus and downfall of the characters and series? maybe towards an ending that's somewhat decent? or should i just spoil myself and read the what's on wikipedia and see if the second season is worth watching then.
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 01:03   Link #1413
Registered Member

Touya's actions and indecisive nature will probably continue to piss you off but regardless of his character the series does get more interesting from episode 6, in my opinion. I think it's worth it to finish the series and wait for season 2.
Registered Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 09:09   Link #1414
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
need some suggestion on this series guys

i've watched up to episode 6 and so far the feelings i've been getting from watching this are that the main character guy is too distracted and too nice and his actions kind of piss me off (kind of like the feeling you get from the guy in school days) but i'm kind of interested in where the story goes

so my question is will the rest of the series start to get better? ie, indecision doesn't become the focus and downfall of the characters and series? maybe towards an ending that's somewhat decent? or should i just spoil myself and read the what's on wikipedia and see if the second season is worth watching then.
You are half way there - don't stop now. It gets really good later on and there is no telling what feelings you might incur from watching it. Some scenes may make you laugh, cry, or be angry. I think there are a lot of layers to each scene from the immediate reaction from other characters to a vague foreshadow.

I can't wait for the second season.
Old 2009-08-20, 09:17   Link #1415
velvet nightmare

i just get the feeling that 90% of the show's problems can be solved by either

a) leaving voice messages
b) calling back 15 minutes later
c) telling the other person what you're hiding (this one is sketchy but the whole manager seduction thing was just retarded)

edit: what's the deal with misaki? was it like touya's kindness made her like him but then she ended up realizing he is with yuki so she bit the bullet and said she was using touya to drive him away and then settled for akira?

Last edited by velvet nightmare; 2009-08-20 at 13:15.
Old 2009-08-20, 14:48   Link #1416
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
i just get the feeling that 90% of the show's problems can be solved by either

a) leaving voice messages
b) calling back 15 minutes later
c) telling the other person what you're hiding (this one is sketchy but the whole manager seduction thing was just retarded)
I think things get a little more involved than that. The other thing is there are no cell phones, so yeah.

Quote:
edit: what's the deal with misaki? was it like touya's kindness made her like him but then she ended up realizing he is with yuki so she bit the bullet and said she was using touya to drive him away and then settled for akira?
I think she liked him at the beginning on the series so as to why she likes him, it already happened.
Old 2009-08-20, 16:32   Link #1417
velvet nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I think things get a little more involved than that. The other thing is there are no cell phones, so yeah.

I think she liked him at the beginning on the series so as to why she likes him, it already happened.
i get that there's no cell phones, but honestly if touya left messages on yuki's message machine telling her what he's up to it would make things soooooo much simpler
Old 2009-08-20, 20:08   Link #1418
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
i get that there's no cell phones, but honestly if touya left messages on yuki's message machine telling her what he's up to it would make things soooooo much simpler
Reverse dues ex machina?? lol.
Old 2009-08-20, 23:36   Link #1419
velvet nightmare

i suppose in a sense you could say that, if he didn't have a phone it'd force people to talk to him face to face and we wouldn't have such complicated misunderstandings

in any case i find it odd that the manager what's her name has so much power and influence over yuki, same with the president what's his name, the brother. from today's music stand point the artist has all the power and can do pretty much whatever the hell they want and if someone takes indecent tabloid pictures or whatnot you just sue them.

maybe it's different in the 80's but what im guessing is the company is a talent agency kind of thing where they're pretty much hiring aspiring artists and not the other way around. but it's kind of odd though, b/c if you piss off your idols won't they just go to another company? they have nothing to worry about if they have talent, they will always find a job
Old 2009-08-21, 05:05   Link #1420
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

That's a fairly naive way of looking at the talent business, bub... suffice it to say that most artists do not enjoy that level of freedom. Just look at (once) popular people like George Michael: he was practically forced into exile by his producing company, only coming out with a new album after his contract with them expired and he found a new distributor...

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen