AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-08-14, 08:08   Link #1201
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
We are (only) two now .

Anyways, my probabilities:
Charlotte: 92%, she was the first he saw, he saved her and they were charmed by each other istantly (plus she is the typical character who wins usually)... she is the one. Plus there is something waiting for her in her homeland. would we leave her at her destiny? If I had to summarize it in a word, passion.
As much as i hate to agree with you more and more evidence points to a Charlotte ending which I think quite frankly is BORING
Old 2009-08-14, 08:35   Link #1202
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakumiFuji View Post
But i would like a Yuu/Teppei ending more because they have an openess that the others lack. And it would add the cinderella element that i haven't seen in harem anime's yet.
That is a good point. You never see that kind of ending plus the whole 'cinderella' element is a nice change of pace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
As much as i hate to agree with you more and more evidence points to a Charlotte ending which I think quite frankly is BORING
Yes, Charlotte will probably win. Its cliche but this show, so far, has been able to provide entertainment despite cliches and such.
Old 2009-08-14, 10:44   Link #1203
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Eps 6 the obiligatory onsen ep wasn't lacking on ecchiness. But my fave was the table tennis match, as far as who will end up with teppei it will most like be sylvia
Most compatible doesn't usually mean chosen by series end if you go by anime rules. I would bet you avatars that Charlotte is going to win if any single girl does, and it pains me to say that.
Old 2009-08-14, 11:31   Link #1204
Varda
Black Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
win. i'll be yoinking this one. thanks

and personally, i think this one trumped the FMP ep..
can I use it on another forum?
Varda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 12:01   Link #1205
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
I know what you mean from the plot point of view, but just imagine someone like Charlotte in real life: not boring to be with at all. Beautiful, lively, natural, funny, and less loopy than she pretends, I think. Not that I'm shipping her. If anything, I ship TeppeixYuu.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-08-14 at 12:33.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 12:57   Link #1206
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Hmm...
I should bring back my old sig.. But I think Harem rules will apply.

Since the 'main' girl is a pink hair and 99% of the pink hairs do not get their man (Lamune wasn't a harem, and Da Capo was a redo) I suspect we are going to get Harem ending. (Either all or none).

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 14:13   Link #1207
satomianzaki

when charlotte asked sylvie if she will marry teppei, she replied that she doesn't know...she just wanted to stay the way they are now and that is just to be as good friends...hehe...so am really waiting for the next episodes...

sylvie and teppei's development is really slow but that's how they decided to do it...and its kinda exciting what will happen in the end...will they drop the engagement or not?

and i can sense that charlotte is a bit concerned since she asked both parties...though both are not sure, as long as neither parties haven't decided to stop yet, then, sylvie x teppei is still a possibility...

thats how i see it...

satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 14:28   Link #1208
Arya

Quote:
I agree.. boring. I don't know why in harem series writers tend to give too many signs from the beginning and use and reuse same patterns. But probably the answer is because they are harem series. Thankfully there are some exceptions here and there.
Ah, i forgot one charlotte-point from my previous post.. "Princess lover" is the title and who is the princess?
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 16:50   Link #1209
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
True, the first episode pretty much established that and we've had a few episodes pushing that route.

Sylvie is next in line though I don't see her or the others going anywhere.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 18:06   Link #1210
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It be great if all the routes could be animated. Like have a series diverge at episode 6 or something like that.
Old 2009-08-14, 21:43   Link #1211
projectsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It be great if all the routes could be animated. Like have a series diverge at episode 6 or something like that.
thatd be sweet but it wont really happen. my personal guess is that it is gonna be either Sylvie or Charlotte with Teppei in the end
projectsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 21:47   Link #1212
Lostdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
We are (only) two now .

Anyways, my probabilities:
Charlotte: 92%, she was the first he saw, he saved her and they were charmed by each other istantly (plus she is the typical character who wins usually)... she is the one. Plus there is something waiting for her in her homeland. would we leave her at her destiny? If I had to summarize it in a word, passion.

Silvye: 6%, I like introverse, but not shy, characters, so this usually take out points to the heroine. Plus right now I haven't seen quite any development in Slylvie/teppei relationship, either in her character. They have one hobby in common. In one word friendship.

Seika: 2%, ok, I like outsiders, plus she is a tsundere, that I like much more than introverse ones. So this take out many points , but right now she is the only one who forced him to step foward, I mean, Teppei is not living as a commoner anymore, so he has to understand where he is to understand better his friends etc etc. In one word...mmm i don't know.

Yuu: 0%, i love her but she is a bystander, in a word probably kin.

Anyways, it seems that from ep 7 we will have a restart of the game so, who knows?!
These are my predictions.
Seika: 0% sorry Seika shippers, you can dream. Seika was never a serious contestant in the shipping because she came later than every1 else, she's flat, and she's the least closest to Teppei.

Yuu:10% Yuu still has a chance here, even though it's really slim. Technically, as of now she is the closest emotionally to Teppei and SHE LIVES WITH HIM!!! Also, it's kind of funny that Teppei's grandfather took her in. Nobody knows her story, for all we know she might be a princess. I'm not counting Yuu out yet.

Sylvie: 40% She shares a common passion with Teppei which is a good thing since they have a commonality. She's Teppei's fiancee, and she still has time to develop with Teppei in the future. She could pull a I put on a tough exterior but I'm really weak and scared inside on Teppei.

Charlotte: 50% She has the best odds as of now. She established a lot of touchiness with Teppei, Teppei gets horny from her, they had a date together, and she spends a lot of time on screen with him. Plus, she's a princess.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 01:08   Link #1213
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It would've been nice if we get a few OVA episodes for each girl. This series is already showing a lot of potential in the quality department; just imagine how it would be like if the studio has a bigger budget.

As for who Teppei will end up with, I'm also going to put my money on Charlotte. Silvia and Teppei sure do have a more interesting chemistry that can be played with depending on the situation, but that's not how this kind of anime works. You can also have a nice Yuu 'Cinderella' type of scenario, but this is just as predictable as the 'saving the princess' story that we all know.

Having played the game and knowing what's up, I still feel that this show has Charlotte written all over it and from reading the speculation of others, I'm not alone in thinking that. It's not that hard to see where the story is possibly heading in a general sense after all, and I can see why others would find this outcome boring.

But who knows? Hopefully the anime will have a surprise or two later on, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 01:36   Link #1214
Chase

Quote:
Eps 6 the obiligatory onsen ep wasn't lacking on ecchiness. But my fave was the table tennis match, as far as who will end up with teppei it will most likely be Silvie only because they are the compatible architypes.

But i would like a Yuu/Teppei ending more because they have an openess that the others lack. And it would add the cinderella element that i haven't seen in harem anime's yet.

My favorite seen was sheika's realization her short comings even when compared to her own cheer squad.
Yep, me as well in regards to Yuu(tho i knew this part wasn't happening from jump start) and Seika.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
I just want the pink hair girl to lose, by any means necessary including death, im so sick of that species in anime in regards to this kind of stuff.
Damn it, it doesn't look good for the death scenario.
Battlefield 4

Last edited by Chase; 2009-08-15 at 02:21.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 02:03   Link #1215
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I wonder is the person who appears in the preview the "rival" Silvia´s suppose too be fiance or Charlotte soon to be fiance or current fiance? I know we will find out sunday I think.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 02:33   Link #1216
kujoe
from head to heel

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

We already know who Silvia's fiance is. Silvia's fiance is indeed Teppei as it was arranged from the beginning.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 02:45   Link #1217
satomianzaki

as others pointed out, the development is certainly going in charlotte's route...

but i'm not losing hope yet...hope there will be a turn of events...ang the upcoming episode may well have a kinda bearing on the plot...so whoever that guy is, hope he'll be the factor to force teppei to choose and realize what and who he really wants...

darn...better be ready for the moment of truth...haven't really liked harem animes, but it'll certainly be good if the anime will end with the lead choosing the one girl for him...

i'm still rooting for sylvie though...hehe...
satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 03:12   Link #1218
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
how is it boring?

l want a Yuu ending, but l'm just as fine with a charlotte ending...or nazu ending.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 03:30   Link #1219
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
how is it boring?
I guess a lot of people think Teppei ending up with Charlotte is very typical, making it boring?
Old 2009-08-15, 03:55   Link #1220
Eric10301

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Hah, Kaiji references. I got to admit; that's pretty hilarious and awesome.
I came into the thread to see how many people caught that one.
Eric10301 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen