AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-02, 02:40   Link #1881
RDF2050
Superidol

After watching it with subs, this episode reveal more details about Acchan and Center Nova and why it was abolish. I ask myself, what kind of trollness level is Kawamori preparing for us? Also, Makoto was so funny in this episode.
Old 2012-07-02, 03:14   Link #1882
sa547
*Author

^
Okada wrote the script, so we're venturing into the danger zone after this episode.
Spoiler for A few more...:

Last edited by sa547; 2012-07-02 at 03:26.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 03:35   Link #1883
Kazu-kun

I just realized Micchan saw the kirara fly past when she was about to take Chieri and Nagisa's photo. Then she stopped and asked them to get closer. This means she knew kirara might react like it did if they got closer to each other.

But I don't get it, we have seen images of Acchan the 13th glowing alone. She certainly didn't need Mariko or anyone else to glow... so why was Micchan expecting a reaction from two girls together?

There's a sort of contradiction here. It could be a plot hole but it's too early to be sure. I suppose I'll just wait and see what happens.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-07-02 at 14:31.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 03:54   Link #1884
Jarppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I just realized Micchan saw the kirara fly past when she was about to take Chieri and Nagisa's photo. Then she stopped and asked them to get closer. This means she knew kirara might react like it did if they got closer to each other.

But I don't get it, we have seen images of Acchan the 13th glowing alone. She certainly didn't need Mariko or anyone else to glow... so why was Micchan expecting a reaction from two girls together.

There's a sort of contradiction here. It could be a plot hole but it's too early to be sure. I suppose I'll just wait and see what happens.
This is anime. I bet its something like 2 "main" girls shine brighter together than anyone else...
Jarppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 04:00   Link #1885
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarppa View Post
This is anime. I bet its something like 2 "main" girls shine brighter together than anyone else...
Yeah but that's not the point. The point is that Micchan was expecting this, which means it happened before. But we have seen Acchan glowing alone, so what was Micchan basing her expectations on? Did she herself need someone else besides her to glow when she was a member?

EDIT: Acchan glowing alone:

Spoiler for Acchan glowing:

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-07-02 at 14:32.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 04:16   Link #1886
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
This episode was full of Okada Ero Ero ! Good thing she remembered to move the plot along as well!

As for the whole glowing busines,If I use my yuri goggles I come up with something like "being close to Nagisa brings out the aura within Chieri.....or something like that

Anime protags are often exceptions to rules so maybe that's the case here,of course we'd need an explicationn on why they're an exception.

edit:

And we got one line from Sawashiro Miyuki this week,rejoice!!

Quote:
This wasn't improvised,Tsubasa went out and asked micchan to create the situation and capture the result,that's what I take from this exchange:

Quote:
-Did you capture it?
-Just as you requested, Chan-Tsuba
I guess you could say she got a hint from seeing it glow with the 2 of them before but she doesn't seemed surprised at all that it takes 2 people either....

Last edited by totoum; 2012-07-02 at 04:36.
totoum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 05:01   Link #1887
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
I guess you could say she got a hint from seeing it glow with the 2 of them before but she doesn't seemed surprised at all that it takes 2 people either....
Exactly. Supposedly there's no precedent for this (two girls instead of just one, I mean), yet neither her not Tsubasa seemed surprised at all about it.

But wondering about this right now is pointless. We need the show to reveal more info...
Old 2012-07-02, 09:09   Link #1888
ookamigirl

This was a nice episode.
That tropical paradise was really beautiful.
Makoto was lol with her weight issues ^^"
Unique dealing with her flabs turned into a success or a joke?
Photo shoot was, well, pretty fun too.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 09:13   Link #1889
mochichan

Maybe in the past, there's cases where 2 centers glowed before?
You know what's curious...when Acchan disappeared, she said there's people waiting for her....
O__O
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 10:06   Link #1890
Midonin
Last Engage

AKB0048 10 - Makoto's Natural Jellyfish Bra

Been a while since Makoto and Suzu have been in the spotlight, so having an entire episode focused on them was nice; most of the cast has been fleshed out now. Speaking of, the boob focus in this episode wasn't bad either. That's the first, and probably last, time that jellyfish will be used for breast expansion. The yuri-ish moments between Chieri and Nagisa were also good. Nagisa might have been embarrassed by it, but Chieri looked ready for it. She has been ever since episode two.

Concerning the mystery of the Center, nobody seems to know. And that vague premonition from Sensei-sensei... though I wouldn't be surprised if S4 and the Center aren't unrelated. Anything represented by a pair of glowing eyes could probably whisk someone away if they wanted to.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 10:46   Link #1891
mochichan

I appreciate Satelight background art sooo~ much ...<3

Old 2012-07-02, 11:26   Link #1892
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
Then you should watch Ikoku Meiro no Croisée if you haven't done so already. There are many lovely scenes of 19th century Paris. ThomasRomain worked on both that show and AKB.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 12:39   Link #1893
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post

The whole shot is beautiful, but I specially like the detail of having two moons, and right above the two girls. It's like saying there is light inside them both. It's very clever imagery, and very beautiful too.
Old 2012-07-02, 13:05   Link #1894
RDF2050
Superidol

I realized after watching the episode a few times that at the very beginning of the episode the song I heard seems to be the ENDING. I knew the Ending lyrics has a special meaning (the tone is about dreams and rebirth) and it might be use in one of the future concerts.

Last edited by RDF2050; 2012-07-02 at 13:15.
RDF2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 14:03   Link #1895
mochichan

Yup. the holy lyric is the ED I guess?
That's not really..surprising...:\
I wanted a new song

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Then you should watch Ikoku Meiro no Croisée if you haven't done so already. There are many lovely scenes of 19th century Paris. ThomasRomain worked on both that show and AKB.
I've heard about that anime and seen the art and is interested. But since it sound like slice of life anime, i was putting it on a list to watch later since I'm not particularly fan of the genre.
Old 2012-07-02, 20:13   Link #1896
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Not bad to put a break between all this Kanata/TakaMina stuff. Focusing a bit more on the rest of the group is good and reminds us of things hanging in the background. Back to the mystery of the center position and what the heck is going on there. Definitely something weird going on. Can't say I want Yuuko to achieve her dream long as that danger is hanging around. Of course really with such a bizarre existence like that "Sensei-Sensei" you know there is a lot of weird stuff behind this group.

Funny stuff with Makoto. Freaking out about things and then getting a breast boost via two different methods . Utterly hilarious though with how the jellyfish sting actually kind of paid off for her.

Finally the issue for Chieri about the Kirara responding to Nagisa comes out. Though to be fair it glows some with Nagisa, but just goes off the charts when they are together. Does seem like an event that has happened where the center nova can be made up of two. Though one could only imagine the frustration from Yuuko if those two passed right by her to take that position she's aimed for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Agreed, a great job was done on that series. A good job done on both that's for sure.
Old 2012-07-02, 20:44   Link #1897
Random Wanderer

"Linda's" voice when she was describing her technique for modifying Makoto's appearance was... different. And it rather drastically accentuated that lisp of hers.

Chieri moments are always welcome. Don't give into despair, Chieri! You are so close to what you seek... don't give up hope!

Quote:
Okada wrote the script, so we're venturing into the danger zone after this episode.
I don't care who wrote what. If anyone hurts my girls, I will find a way to make them suffer.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 22:05   Link #1898
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

So the whole graduation fiasco is solved, at least for non-centres. You graduate when your heart marks turn into diamonds!

Seriously speaking now, I'm glad the Takamina succession mini arc has been put aside for now. Way more interested in the centre nova mystery, and the Kirara glowing mystery between Nagisa and Chieri. And this episode advanced both in spades. XD

Oh, and can't forget Makoto. Man she was so moe this episode. <3

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 22:17   Link #1899
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
So the whole graduation fiasco is solved, at least for non-centres. You graduate when your heart marks turn into diamonds!
Or do they turn into diamonds when you graduate? A small difference in wording, but the distinction in meaning could be significant.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 23:34   Link #1900
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I have a question could someone tell me the title of the song to sing Nagisa first episode for its "auddition" in the words there are "YES" at the end of most sentences ...

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime