2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.34%
1 out of 10 : Painful 31 5.28%
Voters: 587. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-02, 01:45   Link #1241
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Bring in Xingke he'll match both of them at the same time

You mean the Shinkirou? The Gawain's been sunk off Kaminejima since season 1.
I wish that would happen but most likely both Todoh, and Xingke are instead of being badass warrior leaders, are just going to be the toadies of Schneizel, or worse are going to crawl back to Lelouch making them look like a bunch of losers.

Of course maybe they will actually suprise us, by having Todoh, Xingke, and Ogiue, take a vase to the back of Schneizel's head, tie him up, and just due the whole last battle with the corrupt Lelouch vs Todoh, Xingke, and Oguie in awesome rebuilt mechas that I would actually want to buy

Last edited by Charred Knight; 2008-09-02 at 02:13.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 02:55   Link #1242
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Bring in Xingke he'll match both of them at the same time
Xing-ke is awesome.

Though I wonder, on earlier episodes he was sick and can only fight for short periods. Now on the attack of UFN forces on Japan, he's suddenly very healthy, no trace of his earlier sickness. Did I miss something like someone cured him?

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2008-09-02 at 03:37.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 03:04   Link #1243
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

The cough of death only appears when it makes stuff dramatic, or something.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 03:10   Link #1244
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

That, and his appearances have been pretty damn limited lately.
Old 2008-09-02, 04:44   Link #1245
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I wish that would happen but most likely both Todoh, and Xingke are instead of being badass warrior leaders, are just going to be the toadies of Schneizel, or worse are going to crawl back to Lelouch making them look like a bunch of losers.
Crawling back to Lelouch might be better than following Schneizel.
At least Lelouch is more liable to let Japan have it's freedom because Suzaku is with him.

Quote:
Of course maybe they will actually suprise us, by having Todoh, Xingke, and Ogiue, take a vase to the back of Schneizel's head, tie him up, and just due the whole last battle with the corrupt Lelouch vs Todoh, Xingke, and Oguie in awesome rebuilt mechas that I would actually want to buy
That would really be a surprise. Corrupt Lelouch and Suzaku vs. Xing-ke, Todou and Ogie.
Ogie doesn't count much though.

@Anh Minh

Thanks for clarifying, thought I missed a scene of Xing-ke getting cured in the past episodes.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2008-09-02 at 05:17.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 04:56   Link #1246
aurionz
AuroRaZ TrinitY LimiT

Send a message via MSN to aurionz Send a message via Yahoo to aurionz
i think this episode perfect , coz almost the secret in Geass revealed
aurionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 05:32   Link #1247
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

The best part about this EP was the last 3 mins at the end. The animation quality might have been, to be frank, shite for such an important scene and Lelouch's choice of clothing bonkers, but you can't beat the deliciously arrogant looks on Lelouchs and Suzaku's faces.

First when Suzaku uses the power of spin on the gaurds(who disappeared completely when the scene was viewed from lelouchs and Suzaku's perspective. I mean fuck did Suzaku kick them so hard they flew to the back of the hall?) and lands in front of the throne Lelouch has a wonderful smirk on his face, then Suzakus big grin when he's named knight of Zero(you just know deep down he's thinking"YYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can free Japan and don't have to toadie up to anyone anymore") and finally an even bigger grin on Lelouchs face when hes hailed by everyone. Really lelouch and Suzaku just seemed to be trying to outdo each other to see who could be the most smug and arrogant.

I would've loved it though if Lelouch had went on stage with his Zero garb or even just the purple trousers and waistcoat because they definitely gave the regal vibe(purple being the colour of royalty and all) much more so than his new clothes from the preview.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 06:27   Link #1248
GodOfSpeed

Perfect 10! Best episode ever~!
GodOfSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 07:22   Link #1249
anyme

I don't think that Lulu geass the god.

Charles always said "bla bla bla... I gonna slay the god with this bla bla bla"

I think god punished him by Lulu's wish.
anyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 07:59   Link #1250
The8eZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Heh, it's hard to believe that such an anime as this is bringing out discussions on what's 'good' and what's 'evil'. Between humans, a conflict is just that - a clash between two or more that hold opposing views. By declaring that one side is the side of 'righteousness' and the other is apparently 'evil' since these two absolutes are forever in contradiction to each other, the ante is upped unbelievably so, with repercussions that can be felt millenia afterward.

Humans are the worst judge of 'right' and 'wrong' since we don't even know what it is and we also like to 'rationalize' and 're-write' the rulebook to suit our own needs. In reality, we have no reason or authority to declare what is 'right' or 'wrong' based on what we know or even precieve to know. How can a human, by themselves, determine the true depth of what truly 'good' and what is truly 'evil'?

Many people turn to religion for the answer to this, other people turn to a host of other things, sometimes even flat out ignoring this question and doing whatever they want because they feel that they can 'justify' their actions by saying, 'I'm not perfect, but neither are you, so you can't tell me what to do - nyah nyah'.

Why won't a human allow another human to tell them what to do? Are we truly on the same level despite differences in age (experience), social standing (privilages, quality of life), appearance (race, background, family) and knowledge (wisdom, knowledge of the world)? Why is it that we always point to the same intangibles when asking 'what it is to be human'? Despite how much knowledge and/or power one may acquire, when they lose those very 'intangibles' that make us human, they suddenly become 'inhuman' and subsequently 'evil'.

I bring this up because Lelouch rejected the idea that these two parents who would abandon their children as they did to both him and Nunally, the very ones that sat back and watched a world become embroiled in war and did not stop it, the very ones who were themselves also corrupted by the very things that they had originally set out to destroy, could not possibly know what would be best for the world as a whole - and Lelouch was right. We need to understand that even though the thoughts and wishes may be pure, it is the actions and deeds done in the name of those thoughts and wishes that ultimately validate or condemn them.
This is my first post so hi all, i just had to say that its well thought out posts and discussions like this one i quoted that makes me believe Code Geass is a great anime...
The8eZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 08:27   Link #1251
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyme View Post
I don't think that Lulu geass the god.

Charles always said "bla bla bla... I gonna slay the god with this bla bla bla"

I think god punished him by Lulu's wish.
And the collective entities had Lelouch ascend to the next level with his Geass of Absolute Obedience. The two Geass eyes has to be more than just making him look cool.

Anyways, is it possible that Marianne left a remnant of herself in Anya, hence her absence?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 08:36   Link #1252
iBeast

Can't wait for next episode, "Emperor Lelouch" He looks pretty cool in that new white outfit.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 09:45   Link #1253
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
First when Suzaku uses the power of spin on the gaurds(who disappeared completely when the scene was viewed from lelouchs and Suzaku's perspective. I mean fuck did Suzaku kick them so hard they flew to the back of the hall?) and lands in front of the throne Lelouch has a wonderful smirk on his face, then Suzakus big grin when he's named knight of Zero(you just know deep down he's thinking"YYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can free Japan and don't have to toadie up to anyone anymore") and finally an even bigger grin on Lelouchs face when hes hailed by everyone. Really lelouch and Suzaku just seemed to be trying to outdo each other to see who could be the most smug and arrogant.

Ahh, it's funny cos it's true.

Suzaku couldn't help but give that douchey-grin. And my was that one heck of a kick.
Old 2008-09-02, 10:00   Link #1254
Deathwing
what do i know

Well the whole world of C thing was kinda confusing and there was a lot of needless dialogue but that ending was just epic so i gave it a 9/10. I cannot wait till the next episode (cause i thought this might have been the last one).
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 10:11   Link #1255
templar99

Code geass end at 22 episode?
templar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 10:37   Link #1256
Carlos45

No, it will end at 24/26 (Correct me if am wrong)
Carlos45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 10:45   Link #1257
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos45 View Post
No, it will end at 24/26 (Correct me if am wrong)
Average that out and you get the correct answer, 25 episodes.
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 11:17   Link #1258
ThoHell

This is all progressing super fast now. Some rather interesting and somewhat expected twist, but I still can't really see a happy ending. That poor look on C.C.'s face staring at Lulu shows a lot of concern......more war, more fighting against friends.........wonder how it will end or who will be the one to end it, maybe C.C. GETTING CLOSE TO THE END AND I"M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, Lulu and Suzaku sure had an evil smile at the ending standing on the throne....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 11:49   Link #1259
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

idk i get the feeling like lulu might have sacrificed something in order to get suzaku to follow him?

Since bismarck and lulu are pretty much the only ones that we know of (well jeremiah too, but his is just a canceller so it doesn't matter) who have geass, maybe lulu promised to die to end the cycle of geass? maybe c.C. is worried in that aspect as well :X...idk just a spec.
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 12:00   Link #1260
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
idk i get the feeling like lulu might have sacrificed something in order to get suzaku to follow him?

Since bismarck and lulu are pretty much the only ones that we know of (well jeremiah too, but his is just a canceller so it doesn't matter) who have geass, maybe lulu promised to die to end the cycle of geass? maybe c.C. is worried in that aspect as well :X...idk just a spec.
Nah, I think he will somehow lose his geass by the end of the show. If he doesn't, then I hope he's standing atop the world as its evil dictator.
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote