AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-23, 06:06   Link #2161
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

So the new champion Darius....what does everyone think? I think his ult is insanely OP, refreshes when he gets a killing blow. Going to be very handy in those late baron fights.
Other then that I think hes a pretty cool concept for a top laner, will try him as a jungle as well....
Old 2012-05-23, 07:36   Link #2162
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
So the new champion Darius....what does everyone think? I think his ult is insanely OP, refreshes when he gets a killing blow. Going to be very handy in those late baron fights.
Other then that I think hes a pretty cool concept for a top laner, will try him as a jungle as well....
Don't know, didn't get to try how because the patch update needed to happen another 2 times for me after I did it...at least it wasn't like the Varus patch where I got into a game then got d/c because the game forgot to automate making the Varus patch download...
Old 2012-05-23, 08:00   Link #2163
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Sounds like a chour man :/ is that the games fault or is your internet being dodgy?
Old 2012-05-23, 08:00   Link #2164
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Haven't played him yet but he looks incredibly boring. The only interesting spell he has is the pull
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-23, 10:34   Link #2165
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Unbelievably dangerous during mid-game, especially if he's picked up blue/red. As shown in Phreak's spotlight, Darius doesn't hesitate to leap on an Annie or two and execute people all around...he dies down late-game though, he has little running potential from his MS boost and wouldn't really be able to chase for a long time.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 06:06   Link #2166
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I versed Darius tonight as a Warwick jungler. First 10 minutes he was smashing me. After 15 minutes, he was fleeing from me ALL the time...get a disable on him and he falls to pieces. His ulti and bleed be nasty, but yeah, the later the game goes, he becomes less of a factor. Not even interested in trying him, let alone acquiring him.
Old 2012-05-24, 07:44   Link #2167
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Darius is like Pantheon who trades hard CC/gap closer for more damage. As an AD melee caster, he has ridiculous damage mid-game, but gets more and more useless as the game goes on.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-24, 08:07   Link #2168
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Darius is like Pantheon who trades hard CC/gap closer for more damage. As an AD melee caster, he has ridiculous damage mid-game, but gets more and more useless as the game goes on.
The most effective Panths I've ever played with just go super tank. Damage Panth only works if your team is doing well overall. Having someone that can team/tower dive like he can is darn useful.
Old 2012-05-24, 10:45   Link #2169
Kafriel
Senior Guest

These "new graphics" look blurry as fuck, I have a problem focusing Aaand it's official, Athene's unholy grail will be the op FOTM. Gives +240 mana per assist for your casual caster...while the stats work well with Galio, it's damn annoying on those AP carries who you expect to run out of mana, because now being low just isn't the same in team fights, e.g. Lux picking up an assist with her last shield gives her enough mana for ult and Anivia sustains her AoE for 4 extra seconds.
Old 2012-05-25, 05:07   Link #2170
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

YAY! Finally good sales on offer!

Jarvan reduced, picked him up. That new Morgana skin is utterly sizzling, had to get that. And those reworked skins of Ashe are impressive, but heck, her normal one is more than fine now.

And apparently Lulu and Annie are good friends. XD
Old 2012-05-25, 10:00   Link #2171
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Don't you know, Lulu makes friends with everyone! Even with those who claim they're totally evil!

Spoiler:

CielXLizzie, that you? XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 10:17   Link #2172
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I don't think most of Lulu's friends had a choice. Annie is probably one of the few that was consensual.
Old 2012-05-25, 12:27   Link #2173
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ok , Darius's skin is OP
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 13:02   Link #2174
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Don't you know, Lulu makes friends with everyone! Even with those who claim they're totally evil!

Spoiler:

CielXLizzie, that you? XD
Thats a awesome picture :O

And Darius is boring as hell, thought he was going to OP. Totally wrong, I didn't even enjoy him in the jungle.
Old 2012-05-28, 22:43   Link #2175
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Amumu and Shyvana have new skins.
Old 2012-05-29, 23:50   Link #2176
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

If I get another support Janna that starts with Meki -> Chalice I'll just ragequit that game.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 03:20   Link #2177
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ LOL. Another gladiator champion coming up next? Riot seems to be running out of ideas...
Old 2012-05-30, 03:24   Link #2178
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Not sure why that's a problem. My 'leave at choice screen' is usually triggered by someone picking Taric, Kog'Maw, Evelynn, Twtich, Heimerdinger, Anivia, Corki, Gragas, Karma, Katarina, Orianna or Ziggs. Or if there weren't enough melee/tankies.
Old 2012-05-30, 06:08   Link #2179
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Right now I feel pretty bored with LoL, Jungling with random champions isn't that fun anymore. And on Solo ranked I am 1940 Elo, can't get higher right now, playing pretty bad. It maybe because I have played the game a lot for the past month.
Old 2012-05-30, 06:37   Link #2180
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Eh, I play whenever I feel like it...used to be 2-5 games a day, then it became just the daily win on bots, now it's once a week to check out the new champ rotation It's still fun, I just don't want to devote too much of my time to it. Maybe when I'm done with my current project I will pick it up once again.

Tags
league of legends, lol