AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-12-15, 11:25   Link #38681
Eratas123

Can you still use the hand to smack people with? Like without making a fist, just the open palm.
Old 2012-12-15, 13:31   Link #38682
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Can you still use the hand to smack people with? Like without making a fist, just the open palm.
Of course you can... it'll only hurts like god knows what.
Old 2012-12-15, 17:34   Link #38683
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ this, so much this.
Old 2012-12-15, 23:38   Link #38684
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

It doesn't hurt to choreograph the Silver Gospel fight in a different manner, right? Granted its still the same "six-vs-one" scenario the anime had.

Here's part of the scene, just the CCs against the Silver Gospel:
Spoiler for Gospel:

Wrote it out to this (part of the) music(00:35 to 01:02): We're Burning Sunshine
Old 2012-12-16, 00:09   Link #38685
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How about getting stabbed in the chest?

@ Stratos - Nice. Way more detailed and clear.
Old 2012-12-16, 00:31   Link #38686
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
1. Pain increased threefold if you move, IF you can even move
2. The bleeding, also possibility of lung or worse, heart puncture (the latter is lethal in like... 1-2 minutes)

@ Stratos
Oh man, I'm going to work even harder to reach that level of narration.
Old 2012-12-16, 00:36   Link #38687
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Another thing: What's a scarier psycopath: The one who's cold and calculating, or the one who's unpredictable and can go from calm to yelling in a second?
Old 2012-12-16, 00:39   Link #38688
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
@ Senpai - Another thing: What's a scarier psycopath: The one who's cold and calculating, or the one who's unpredictable and can go from calm to yelling in a second?
- The one you don';t know is a psychopath until they start stabbing you.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 00:41   Link #38689
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm thinking of renaming the cake eater title into something else. How does "Tales of the House Orimura" sound?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 00:57   Link #38690
Eratas123

Not as funny.

@ Hawke - That's not scary then. You don't really fear someone because you'll have about 5 seconds before everything shuts down.
Old 2012-12-16, 01:07   Link #38691
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I'm not just talking about romance. Just overall life. Studies, sense of direction, aesthetic for domestic chores, slight hot blooded shonen tendencies, inexplicable ability to attract women. It's like... Ichika's supposed to be the amalgamation of a purity stu that was halfway done or something.

All the while claiming to be an average joe. It might sound something like a jealousy rant but seriously, I find something wrong with this.
At the very worst, Ichika is just a cupboard being dragged around. His personality is whatever the author want it to be (a trait of Mary Sue actually).

Author doesn't show any of his character strength and flaw beyond that one or two moments when there are so many opportunity to do so.

I know you hate perverted Harem lead but look at

Tomoki from Sora no Otoshimono.
>He is an incurable pervert
>he keep getting hit for his perverted antics.
>He keep doing even though he knew that bad things will happen to him (admittedly partially because of his genes).
It also demonstrate that he has serious balls of steel (most people would stop after one or few times after being punished).

This is only made into Epic proportion when things go serious:
He is willing to stand up for his girls in really dangerous situation where he might really die for sure (unlike his usual antics, landed him in hospital).
or
In funny situation: when he is really serious about doing something. Human versus An equivalent to Tactical nuke/IS ......because he wanted a doll with boobs. (I think in that chapter, his ball shoot energy beam...while the Anime's 2nd series Op is being "played".)

Akihisa Yoshii (baka test)
> As the good cook in the series (shows in the Spin off Manga where he know his spices.)
> He is an idiot.
Trust me, there is absolutely no reason to believe otherwise. His determination also means that he is too stupid to know when to give up.

Issei (High school DxD)
> Also a pervert
> Willing to fight the whole world for his friend (typical shounen hero)
> His Fetish for boobs keep showing all over the place.
> Hot bloodness + Pervert = often make rash/stupid decisions
His perverted personality show even when creating new technique.... how many perverted shounen hero is willing to go that far?

Shugo (Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!)
> Strong moral compass (Don't want incest relationship with his sister which is the conflict for the series)
> Has male impulses
>Actually have the balls to reject somebody because he think that she is his sister.
Old 2012-12-16, 01:15   Link #38692
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ichika is himself and yet at the same time... not.

"DID: Dead Ichika Days"... nah, then how about "Infinite Stratos: Hot Lady House"?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 01:26   Link #38693
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - Nice. Way more detailed and clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post

@ Stratos
Oh man, I'm going to work even harder to reach that level of narration.
Thanks!

I'm done with the Gospel fight and now it bogs down to Minerva and the replicas. Would it be odd to have Chifuyu sending one of the CC cast over to check out the situation at Ichihara(where the fighting is taking place)?

Granted, radar signature-wise, she knows its the same formation(the replicas) that tried to attack the Academy before and got intercepted by the Minerva during then as well.
Old 2012-12-16, 03:04   Link #38694
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
If I had to choose (assuming I KNEW those people are psycho) I think the first one is more dangerous, because with the second one, I can be more on guard.

@ Stratos
No, Security team first. Besides, during gospel the security team is blocking escape route, assuming Jabbers' flight path are toward gospel, they'll meet the security team first.
Old 2012-12-16, 03:39   Link #38695
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos
No, Security team first. Besides, during gospel the security team is blocking escape route, assuming Jabbers' flight path are toward gospel, they'll meet the security team first.
About right, I guess...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

According to the map, the Academy(Blue) is also alot closer to where they are(Red) compared to the CCs(Yellow).
Old 2012-12-16, 03:46   Link #38696
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Exactly what i think

Where did you get such detailed map pieces? *rub hands*
Old 2012-12-16, 04:02   Link #38697
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Google Maps
Old 2012-12-16, 05:15   Link #38698
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Ichika is himself and yet at the same time... not.

"DID: Dead Ichika Days"... nah, then how about "Infinite Stratos: Hot Lady House"?
I go with the first one . With it, Ichika's dense as brick thingy leads to his downfall
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 06:09   Link #38699
Eratas123

@ Senpai - New fighting style for Irish: Reverse grip knife on left hand, and wrist mounted extendable blade on the right.
Old 2012-12-16, 07:18   Link #38700
DarkJak2050

Okay guys, I have another problem with chapter 9; Sword Art Online...

Just watched the first 4 episodes and I just want to continue on watching them. Just as things couldn't get any better...

Hey, StraroSpear. I know that this is a random question but, if Inami would have a personal transportation (not the Minerva), what would it be?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest