AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-01, 20:40   Link #1081
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Okay here's a new one, first one in a long time.

Momotaru
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 127 lbs
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Red/Pink
Bloodline Traits: ---- His family bloodline has strong metal imbued within themselves and they have the ability to produce blades from their hands/arms/legs/shoulders. Momotaru can produce as many at a time as he likes (usually up to 10 at a time) and can hurl them or slash the enemy with them.
Clothing & Appearance: Momotaru dresses in a faded olive green robe with white bandages around his waist. He wears faded black short pants and shinobi shoes (sandals) with no tabi. He serves primarily as a gatekeeper when he is not acting as a bodyguard to Nadarei.
Ability # 1: Kenshio (Lit. Sword Flood): Generates many blades from his person to hurl toward the enemy at lightning speed.

P.S. for those of you who are reading the story, Momotaru will make an appearance in several chapters
Old 2007-12-01, 21:16   Link #1082
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Okay here's a new one, first one in a long time.

Momotaru
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 127 lbs
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Red/Pink
Bloodline Traits: ---- His family bloodline has strong metal imbued within themselves and they have the ability to produce blades from their hands/arms/legs/shoulders. Momotaru can produce as many at a time as he likes (usually up to 10 at a time) and can hurl them or slash the enemy with them.
Clothing & Appearance: Momotaru dresses in a faded olive green robe with white bandages around his waist. He wears faded black short pants and shinobi shoes (sandals) with no tabi. He serves primarily as a gatekeeper when he is not acting as a bodyguard to Nadarei.
Ability # 1: Kenshio (Lit. Sword Flood): Generates many blades from his person to hurl toward the enemy at lightning speed.

P.S. for those of you who are reading the story, Momotaru will make an appearance in several chapters
Glad you have you back, Kurayami, your characters never fail to disappoint. I'm also glad to hear you're still writing the story. I've been anxiously waiting for some new Raiu, and am definitely looking forward to Momotaru's involvement
Old 2007-12-01, 22:11   Link #1083
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Hey hey hey you mean I never fail to please I know i've been dragging my knuckles at TONFA but expect some new updates very soon! I'm gonna write them on my PC then upload them to my folks' internet laptop. I'm trying not rip off Naruto too much even though it IS Naruto Raiu, I'm still trying to be original. I did get inspired by Kimimaro for Momotaru, and the legend of Momotaro (I just tweaked the name a little). Momotaru is a very fast, strong, a resiliant fighter. In the arc in where he appears it is similar to the Sasuke retrieval arc, in that Mikko and Hishegami are trying to bring one of there friends back, however the situation and ethics involved are different, not to mention there is a special unexpected return from a forgotten character (I wonder who it could be)
Old 2007-12-02, 14:01   Link #1084
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Hey hey hey you mean I never fail to please
Boy, it's a good thing you knew what I meant, cause that could have been a real bad argument. Hopefully those chapters are going well for ya...I'm looking forward to it more and more.
Old 2007-12-02, 18:53   Link #1085
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I made a new character, just for the heck of it. I hope you guys like it.

[insert standard Spectacular_Insanity disclaimer here]

Name (surname, given name): Yamaguchi Atsuko (山口 温子)
Sex: female
Affiliation: Iwagakure ("Village Hidden in the Rocks"), in the Land of Earth
Height: 5'4"
Eye / Hair Color: Blue / Dark Brown
Clan/Additional Affiliations: Yamaguchi Clan
Sensei (surname, given name): Yamanouchi Hiroto (山ノ内 博斗)
Squadmates (surname, given name): Yamaguchi Honoka (山口 和花, chuunin) and Dazai Masaru (太宰 勝, chuunin)
Class/Rank: None/Jounin
Kekkei Genkai (Bloodline Limit): Stone Blood (石造りの血)
Preferred Weapon(s): Kunai and shuriken, various earth-style ninjutsu
Usual Attire/Appearance: Brown flak jacket, Iwagakure headband around her neck, mesh leggings and beige colored pants and shirt. She has small, round sapphire earrings. Her hair is cropped fairly short.
Miscellaneous: She is a ninjutsu-type, and has a large reserve of chakra. However, she is relatively weak in taijutsu and relies largely on long-range ninjutsu attacks to deal with her opponents. She is somewhat skilled with genjutsu.

History/Personality:
She lived her whole life in Iwagakure, and has gone on various difficult B- and A-rank missions and trained intensely in her life in order to finally attain the level of jounin, which was her temporary goal in her dream of becoming an Academy sensei. Her life was largely normal, except for the occasional instance of discrimination from the other villagers due to her clan's fearsome reputation. She is said to perhaps be the most capable member of her clan in several generations. Her serious weakness is her poor abilities with taijutsu, which are supposed to be a clan specialty. However, she uses her kekkei genkai as a last line of defense, given that she prefers long-range combat.

Her younger sister, Honoka, is a member of her squad. Honoka is a skilled medical ninja and an excellent genjutsu-user, and takes special care of her big sister when they are out on missions. The two are extremely close and watch each other closely. The other member of her squad, Masaru, is strong-headed and a bit rash, but a capable shinobi and quite skilled in taijutsu. They three make an excellent team because they work as a single cohesive unit, because each is more-or-less specialized. While Honoka attacks with genjutsu (to make the enemies vulnerable), Atsuko attacks with ninjutsu, while Masaru stays near Atsuko and Honoka to watch their backs in case of an enemy flanking movement in a close-range attack situation.

Earth Style techniques (Ninjutsu):
Doton: Doryuudan ("Earth Release: Earth Dragon Missile") - Sends a large body of stone at the opponent, taking on the rough form of a dragon. A powerful attack if it connects, but somewhat slow, inversely proportional to how powerful the attack is. Generally, as the mass of the stone increases, the speed decreases. This attack can also take place from underground, with the dragon coming up from underneath the opponent's feet. The chakra consumption is moderate. B-rank, offensive, all ranges. Hand Seal: Goat, Horse, Dragon, Tiger

Doton: Doryuu Taiga ("Earth Release: Moving Land River") - Turns the ground underneath the enemies' feet to mud and quicksand, allowing Atsuko to either suck them underground (hopefully killing them through asphyxiation), or to carry them father away from her as she prepares another technique (most likely another long-range ninjutsu) while the enemy is temporarily hindered or immobilized. This can cover a large area, but would require a great deal more chakra. C- to A-rank (depending on area of effect), supplementary, all ranges. Hand Signs: Tiger (held until jutsu is complete)

Doton: Doryuheki ("Earth Release: Great Earthen Wall") - Summons a huge wall of mud and stone and puts it between Atsuko and her enemy, or she can ride on the various ledges to the top, either way putting lots of distance between her and her enemies. She can also break off various parts of the wall of enemies trying to pursue her to injure or slow them down. However, it is not intended to be an offensive technique, and the integrity of the wall is compromised when Atsuko does this. This is easily an A-rank technique, but she is able to use it due to her unusually large stores of chakra. A-rank, defensive, short-medium range (0-15m). Hand Signs: Goat (held until jutsu is complete)

Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu ("Rock Clone Technique") - Forms clones out of stone, which are much like any other type of clone technique (e.g. shadow/water/mist clones), except that rock clones are a bit more durable than other types of clones because they are made of stone, thus are harder. However, they require slightly more chakra. Depending on how many are made (Atsuko can handle making up a dozen at a time), the chakra comsumption is low to moderate. E-rank, supplementary, all ranges. Hand Signs: Rat (held until clones are fully formed)

Doton: Ryusa Bakuryu ("Earth Release: Quicksand Waterfall") - This attack takes a large amount of earth and pounds the enemy from above with sand, rock, and mud. Chakra consumption is low to moderate. B-rank, offensive, all ranges. Hand Signs: Dog, Monkey, Pig, Snake, Goat

Genjutsu (Illusionary Techniques):
Magen: Jubaku Satsu ("Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death") - More or less a copy of Kurenai's technique, except perhaps less refined since Atsuko is not a genjutsu-type shinobi. A tree appears behind the target and branches will bind the target rendering the enemy unable to move. Then Atsuko appears from the trunk of the tree and stabs her opponent with a kunai. She also uses an earth-style serion of this, and it is essentially the same. A large rock structure appears instead of a tree, and rinds of rock form around the targets limbs and torso. It is called Demonic Illusion: Stone Binding Death. B-rank, Supplementary/offensive, short range (0-5m). Hand Signs: Dog, Snake, Monkey, Ox, Tiger

About the Yamaguchi Clan's Kekkei Genkai, Stone Blood:
The Stone Blood kekkei genkai exists within the Yamaguchi clan and is used by its members both as a defensive and offensive technique. When chakra is concentrated in a certain part of the body and is manipulated in such a way that the kekkei genkai takes effect, that area can become as hard as diamond. It doesn't turn into stone my any means, but rather takes on similar properties. This is a somewhat risky technique, for the user loses some small amount of flexibility the harder they make themselves. Also, if they don't make themselves hard enough, there exists the possibility that their enemies could shatter their bodies with a well-placed strong blow. Lastly, unlike most kekkei genkai, this takes quite a bit of chakra to sustain, and so many of the members of the Yamaguchi clan have large amounts of chakra to compensate (large chakra reserves are commonplace in the Yamaguchi clan but not universal). However, these weaknesses are not enough to hinder them much while crushing enemies, since their strength also increases directly with their hardness. It is not unheard of for entire cliffsides to be destroyed when the Yamaguchi clan members are training. Specifically for Atsuko, her large reserves of chakra are considered to be a great asset as she can, in theory, sustain the kekkei genkai for much longer periods of time than can other members of her clan.

Other Little Factoids:
Hit: Ninjutsu
Miss: Taijutsu
Favorite Food: Beef Ramen
Least Favorite Food: Tofu
Goals: To become a sensei and lead and raise her own team of beginner shinobi.
Favorite Pasttime: Training with her teammates and clan, learning new ninjutsu.

Last edited by Spectacular_Insanity; 2007-12-02 at 20:41.
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 18:03   Link #1086
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

Name: Kashi Hatake
Relation: Kakashi's Daughter don't Know who mom is
Sex: Female
Discription: Red Sarengan Eyes, Gray long hair, blue Dress, orange head band.
located: leaf village
friends: Ino, Shickamaru, Shino, Choji, Kiba and Akamaru, and Neji
Enemys: Naruto, Saske, and Hinata
Favorite food: Beef and noodles
Least favorite food: Spagttie
Group and group leader: Shickamaru, me and Kiba Leader, Kakashi Hatake
Favorite Jutsu: Hurracane Tornado
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 18:21   Link #1087
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

hey guys i made up a new Jutsu it is called Tornado hurracane
Hand signs;
dog boar snake goat bird rat Horse dog monkey rabbit snake tiger goat horse dog bird ram and to seal it is the hand sign Snake.
Old 2007-12-03, 19:28   Link #1088
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

my new charcter is Sayama Matima, He is a Twelve year old boy that was abonded as a baby his is raised by Jiara the toad sage altho he won't admit it he realy likes this kid so he teachs this kid a trick and it is called RASENGAN well it took him three years to master it but he did it and Jiara was very pleased about that even thou that it took him three years to do it he even thought he would beat naruto at the three month way

well it would be a good five more years to find out who this realy was to tell you the truth it was a kid from the sound village in discise and now that he knows that this is the leaf village's wepon he can turn agenst them
Old 2007-12-03, 19:32   Link #1089
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashi Hatake View Post
my new charcter is Sayama Matima, He is a Twelve year old boy that was abonded as a baby his is raised by Jiara the toad sage altho he won't admit it he realy likes this kid so he teachs this kid a trick and it is called RASENGAN well it took him three years to master it but he did it and Jiara was very pleased about that even thou that it took him three years to do it he even thought he would beat naruto at the three month way

well it would be a good five more years to find out who this realy was to tell you the truth it was a kid from the sound village in discise and now that he knows that this is the leaf village's wepon he can turn agenst them
Uhh....I don't really see what this has to do with this tread..but your not supposed to make 4 posts in a row...you need to wait for someone to reply (to avoid spam), if you want to say something, just click the upday thing to type it in the same post please
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 20:41   Link #1090
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

This isn't a general discussion thread. If' you're not going to make posts pertinant to the topic, you're just spamming.

And no one's said anything at all about my character yet. This is why I'm not posting in this thread anymore. COMPLETE LACK OF FEEDBACK.
Old 2007-12-03, 21:49   Link #1091
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post

Squadmates (surname, given name): Yamaguchi Honoka (山口 和花, chuunin) and Dazai Masaru (太宰 勝, chuunin)
Usual Attire/Appearance: Brown flak jacket, Iwagakure headband around her neck, mesh leggings and beige colored pants and shirt. She has small, round sapphire earrings. Her hair is cropped fairly short.
Miscellaneous: She is a ninjutsu-type, and has a large reserve of chakra. However, she is relatively weak in taijutsu and relies largely on long-range ninjutsu attacks to deal with her opponents. She is somewhat skilled with genjutsu.

History/Personality:
She lived her whole life in Iwagakure, and has gone on various difficult B- and A-rank missions and trained intensely in her life in order to finally attain the level of jounin, which was her temporary goal in her dream of becoming an Academy sensei. Her life was largely normal, except for the occasional instance of discrimination from the other villagers due to her clan's fearsome reputation. She is said to perhaps be the most capable member of her clan in several generations. Her serious weakness is her poor abilities with taijutsu, which are supposed to be a clan specialty. However, she uses her kekkei genkai as a last line of defense, given that she prefers long-range combat.

Her younger sister, Honoka, is a member of her squad. Honoka is a skilled medical ninja and an excellent genjutsu-user, and takes special care of her big sister when they are out on missions. The two are extremely close and watch each other closely. The other member of her squad, Masaru, is strong-headed and a bit rash, but a capable shinobi and quite skilled in taijutsu. They three make an excellent team because they work as a single cohesive unit, because each is more-or-less specialized. While Honoka attacks with genjutsu (to make the enemies vulnerable), Atsuko attacks with ninjutsu, while Masaru stays near Atsuko and Honoka to watch their backs in case of an enemy flanking movement in a close-range attack situation.

Doton: Doryuudan ("Earth Release: Earth Dragon Missile") - Sends a large body of stone at the opponent, taking on the rough form of a dragon. A powerful attack if it connects, but somewhat slow, inversely proportional to how powerful the attack is. Generally, as the mass of the stone increases, the speed decreases. This attack can also take place from underground, with the dragon coming up from underneath the opponent's feet. The chakra consumption is moderate. B-rank, offensive, all ranges. Hand Seal: Goat, Horse, Dragon, Tiger

Doton: Doryuu Taiga ("Earth Release: Moving Land River") - Turns the ground underneath the enemies' feet to mud and quicksand, allowing Atsuko to either suck them underground (hopefully killing them through asphyxiation), or to carry them father away from her as she prepares another technique (most likely another long-range ninjutsu) while the enemy is temporarily hindered or immobilized. This can cover a large area, but would require a great deal more chakra. C- to A-rank (depending on area of effect), supplementary, all ranges. Hand Signs: Tiger (held until jutsu is complete)

Doton: Doryuheki ("Earth Release: Great Earthen Wall") - Summons a huge wall of mud and stone and puts it between Atsuko and her enemy, or she can ride on the various ledges to the top, either way putting lots of distance between her and her enemies. She can also break off various parts of the wall of enemies trying to pursue her to injure or slow them down. However, it is not intended to be an offensive technique, and the integrity of the wall is compromised when Atsuko does this. This is easily an A-rank technique, but she is able to use it due to her unusually large stores of chakra. A-rank, defensive, short-medium range (0-15m). Hand Signs: Goat (held until jutsu is complete)

Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu ("Rock Clone Technique") - Forms clones out of stone, which are much like any other type of clone technique (e.g. shadow/water/mist clones), except that rock clones are a bit more durable than other types of clones because they are made of stone, thus are harder. However, they require slightly more chakra. Depending on how many are made (Atsuko can handle making up a dozen at a time), the chakra comsumption is low to moderate. E-rank, supplementary, all ranges. Hand Signs: Rat (held until clones are fully formed)

Doton: Ryusa Bakuryu ("Earth Release: Quicksand Waterfall") - This attack takes a large amount of earth and pounds the enemy from above with sand, rock, and mud. Chakra consumption is low to moderate. B-rank, offensive, all ranges. Hand Signs: Dog, Monkey, Pig, Snake, Goat

Magen: Jubaku Satsu ("Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death") - More or less a copy of Kurenai's technique, except perhaps less refined since Atsuko is not a genjutsu-type shinobi. A tree appears behind the target and branches will bind the target rendering the enemy unable to move. Then Atsuko appears from the trunk of the tree and stabs her opponent with a kunai. She also uses an earth-style serion of this, and it is essentially the same. A large rock structure appears instead of a tree, and rinds of rock form around the targets limbs and torso. It is called Demonic Illusion: Stone Binding Death. B-rank, Supplementary/offensive, short range (0-5m). Hand Signs: Dog, Snake, Monkey, Ox, Tiger

The Stone Blood kekkei genkai exists within the Yamaguchi clan and is used by its members both as a defensive and offensive technique. When chakra is concentrated in a certain part of the body and is manipulated in such a way that the kekkei genkai takes effect, that area can become as hard as diamond. It doesn't turn into stone my any means, but rather takes on similar properties. This is a somewhat risky technique, for the user loses some small amount of flexibility the harder they make themselves. Also, if they don't make themselves hard enough, there exists the possibility that their enemies could shatter their bodies with a well-placed strong blow. Lastly, unlike most kekkei genkai, this takes quite a bit of chakra to sustain, and so many of the members of the Yamaguchi clan have large amounts of chakra to compensate (large chakra reserves are commonplace in the Yamaguchi clan but not universal). However, these weaknesses are not enough to hinder them much while crushing enemies, since their strength also increases directly with their hardness. It is not unheard of for entire cliffsides to be destroyed when the Yamaguchi clan members are training. Specifically for Atsuko, her large reserves of chakra are considered to be a great asset as she can, in theory, sustain the kekkei genkai for much longer periods of time than can other members of her clan.

Other Little Factoids:
Clearly one of the best new characters. I would ask you a question about her but you pretty much explained everything about her in depth in the descriptions nicely done! I like how she is good with genjutsu (the Kurenai one) and is sort of like Kisame in the sense that she has a large chakra supply. She's definitely not a Tenten. Moving Land River and the Rock Clones are my favorite, the second sounds like my Golem Jutsu that my Gekkio character uses, only different.

Also since I'm posting again I might as well throw-in some updates:

New characters to come:
Other Characters coming within 1-2 chapters

1-Umikira
Jutsu Speciality: Water
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'4" (during exams), 5'7" (now)
Origin: Kirigakure
Info: Umikira is a young shinobi from Kirigakure he is possessed by a water spirit (Mujina) of his own will in an attempt to get more power. He's been known as a "mute" for a majority of his life as he does not speak often and lets his water arms do the talking for him. The other villagers say that they have never seen him cry nor laugh.

2-Fuuko
Jutsu Speciality: Wind/Water
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Aqua
Height: 5'5" (during exams), 5'6" (now)
Info: Fuuko is the middle child and often is the voice of reason among her two brothers. She travels with Umikira and Satoru to the exams to keep an eye on him and make sure that he does not get out of control. Fuuko's primary weapon are two metal fans that she can hurl and retrieve similar to that of a boomerrang. She can create ice (hyoton) with her combined powers of ice and wind. Her favorite technique is her Ice-Dragon jutsu which she hurls toward the opponent at fast speeds.

3-Satoru
Jutsu Speciality: Control/Paralysis
Height: 5'7" (during exams), 5'9" (now)
Info: Satoru dresses in a black hooded outfit with his face painted like a skeleton. He always carries with him a large scroll which summons a casket (Reikyuu) inside bearing a skeleton that he can manipulate. Many of his opponents do not realize this but his casket is also a weapon which he can manipulate.

4-Taki
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Info: The sensei of Umikira's group, she also acts as a caretaker to the "mute" boy, making sure that his lust for blood and power do not get out of hand.

Sorry about the delays, I am working busy as a bee to get the latest Raiu's underway and uploaded. I will make a post as soon as the updates and chapters are ready, thanks to all who have been reading and supporting.

Last edited by Sakuranbo; 2008-01-03 at 20:32.
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 21:51   Link #1092
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
This isn't a general discussion thread. If' you're not going to make posts pertinant to the topic, you're just spamming.

And no one's said anything at all about my character yet. This is why I'm not posting in this thread anymore. COMPLETE LACK OF FEEDBACK.
heh, don't feel bad, Noone has said anything about mine either...xD..Yea...I for one think your is amazing. It's probably one of the best on here I think and completly original
Old 2007-12-03, 22:21   Link #1093
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Ok. Long time, no post ... Well no really that long. Here is a quick jutsu I made up ... half made up. It is a combination of the idea of the Dendou boushi no jutsu, I created for Quzor earlier in the thread and the Kage bunshin no jutsu.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Jutsu:
Name: Dendou bunshin no jutsu (Electric Clone Jutsu)
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: The Dendou bunshin no jutsu is just like the Kage bunshin no jutsu except it makes the clones out of electricity. It is more like the Mizu bunshin no jutsu. The main difference is that, when the clones are dispersed that electricity must go somewhere, usually into the object that dispersed it. Say if the clone was dispersed by a punch, the electricity would flow into the person that threw the punch. In this way, the attacker receives an electric shock. This shock could disperse a solid (Kage/Mizu) clone or release genjutsu. The effectiveness that the shock would have on the clone depends on the type of clone. For example a Mizu bunshin would be easily dispersed by the shock whereas the shock would have little to no effect on earth/rock clones unless there were massive amounts of Dendou bunshins. The electricity is collected from the largest source of electricity around the user, say a balloon rubbed against hair forming static electricity or a Raikiri used by the opponent. Some electricity is also formed in ways unknown.
Advantages/Disadvantages: The number of clones produced depends on the amount of electricity around the user. An advantage of this jutsu is it could defuse an enemies attack. Say Kakashi uses Raikiri and another shinobi uses Dendou bunshin no jutsu, the electricity would be sucked from the Raikiri, rendering that attack useless and a waste of chakra for the enemies of the Dendou bunshin no jutsu user. This jutsu sucks up chakra and if there is no good source of electricity around the users chakra is converted into electricity using even more chakra.
Hand Seals:
__________________________________________________ _______________

Btw, I have troubles with the Hand Seals, if someone could please help with them it would be appreciated.Thanks, write on everybody.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 23:09   Link #1094
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Naruto Raiu Update!

Okay, I finally got Chapter 12 "On that day five years ago..."
completed and is ready to be read.

http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=12

BTW, If anyone has any shinobi that are "unique" and "good" that they would like me to include during the exams portion of my upcoming Raiu chapters please leave me a private message including the name and stats of said shinobi.

i.e.

Kashuya Shimimaru
Height: 5'8"
Origin: Otogakure
Jutsu(s) >>> List plenty of jutsus
Appearance >>> please be very specific and detailed
Bio >>> list their personality and what they like/dislike and if they are naughty or nice people.
Old 2007-12-03, 23:14   Link #1095
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Well, I just went through all my posts from this thread to document all of the characters I've created. I currently have 13 characters, with numerous jutsu for each. Man, talk about excess, huh? Here are a few of my favorite earlier jutsu...

Char-ingan - A special eye trait which augments not only the user, but any vehicle they happen to use. Any vehicle operated by the user turns various shades of red and pink, and moves 3 times faster than normal. The user is enhanced by shadowing his identity and true motives, which usually involve revenge, or domination, as well as giving the user hightened mental prowess, such as emotion detection, hightened reflexes, and lines to fly across the back of your head in the background, accompanied by an odd, undescribeable noise. The only downsides to the Char-ingan is that the user develops the constant urge to wear a goofy helmet, shades, or just plain get pissed at the Zabis.

PokeHenge! - The technique is not too different from the Rasengaan, in which the user forms a ball of pure chakra (easy stuff, I know). If the technique hits, the enemy is permanently transformed into a Lickitung. 'Nuff said.

(For Kazuma) Kami no Moodo no Jutsu - By doing the correct sequence of 15 hand signs within 3 seconds, Kazuma activates God Mode.

Brown Sharingan - A jutsu found written on a scroll hidden deep in the Uchiha family archives, written by Sasuke's estranged Great Uncle, Wilbur. The Brown Sharingan is an offshoot of the Magenkyo Sharingan in which the same time lengthening effects are produced, but the victim is plagued with violent diarrhea.

... Needless to say, Sasuke gladly tore up the scroll, and even two years after he found it, he still can't wash his hands enough.

Summoner Summon Jutsu - A special summoning jutsu which allows the user to summon someone they know who can summon an animal cooler than theirs, and have them summon something for the first summoner to use.

(The next 3 are for Kazuma)
(Megaman) X Armor Jutsu: This jutsu is an enhancement to his normal armor jutsu, but this takes more chakra to enhance one of four parts of the armor, legs, arms, head, or body. Once all 4 parts are collected, Kazuma is powered up incredibly, speed, power, chakra levels, and sarcasm raise beyond any concieveable level... at least by his standards, anyway. This armor remains in effect until the next story arc, when the armor is gone for no apparent reason, leaving him to begin the process all over again.

Broken Wind Jutsu: Another enemy enhancement justu which causes the opponent to swell up with large amounts of gas, and weakens specific muscles. Due to this, any amount of casual movement will cause violent flatulence until such movement stops. The result of this is that the opponent will undoutedly not be able to move and not laugh uncontrollably, but a negative effect to Kazuma is the obvious smell, and more flexible fire using ninja have been known to escape the battle using improvised jet propulsion.

Ka-me-ha-me-HAAAAAAAAA!!!: A unique summoning jutsu which brings forth a big Hawaiian king who smacks people on the head with a really big stick.

Man, 10 months of custom characters. Old thread, huh?

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 23:15   Link #1096
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Well, I just went through all my posts from this thread to document all of the characters I've created. I currently have 13 characters, with numerous jutsu for each. Man, talk about excess, huh? Here are a few of my favorite earlier jutsu...

Char-ingan - A special eye trait which augments not only the user, but any vehicle they happen to use. Any vehicle operated by the user turns various shades of red and pink, and moves 3 times faster than normal. The user is enhanced by shadowing his identity and true motives, which usually involve revenge, or domination, as well as giving the user hightened mental prowess, such as emotion detection, hightened reflexes, and lines to fly across the back of your head in the background, accompanied by an odd, undescribeable noise. The only downsides to the Char-ingan is that the user develops the constant urge to wear a goofy helmet, shades, or just plain get pissed at the Zabis.

PokeHenge! - The technique is not too different from the Rasengaan, in which the user forms a ball of pure chakra (easy stuff, I know). If the technique hits, the enemy is permanently transformed into a Lickitung. 'Nuff said.

(For Kazuma) Kami no Moodo no Jutsu - By doing the correct sequence of 15 hand signs within 3 seconds, Kazuma activates God Mode.

Brown Sharingan - A jutsu found written on a scroll hidden deep in the Uchiha family archives, written by Sasuke's estranged Great Uncle, Wilbur. The Brown Sharingan is an offshoot of the Magenkyo Sharingan in which the same time lengthening effects are produced, but the victim is plagued with violent diarrhea.

... Needless to say, Sasuke gladly tore up the scroll, and even two years after he found it, he still can't wash his hands enough.

Summoner Summon Jutsu - A special summoning jutsu which allows the user to summon someone they know who can summon an animal cooler than theirs, and have them summon something for the first summoner to use.

(Megaman) X Armor Jutsu: This jutsu is an enhancement to his normal armor jutsu, but this takes more chakra to enhance one of four parts of the armor, legs, arms, head, or body. Once all 4 parts are collected, Kazuma is powered up incredibly, speed, power, chakra levels, and sarcasm raise beyond any concieveable level... at least by his standards, anyway. This armor remains in effect until the next story arc, when the armor is gone for no apparent reason, leaving him to begin the process all over again.

Broken Wind Jutsu: Another enemy enhancement justu which causes the opponent to swell up with large amounts of gas, and weakens specific muscles. Due to this, any amount of casual movement will cause violent flatulence until such movement stops. The result of this is that the opponent will undoutedly not be able to move and not laugh uncontrollably, but a negative effect to Kazuma is the obvious smell, and more flexible fire using ninja have been known to escape the battle using improvised jet propulsion.

Ka-me-ha-me-HAAAAAAAAA!!!: A unique summoning jutsu which brings forth a big Hawaiian king who smacks people on the head with a really big stick.

Wow...A big Hawiian king..lol
Old 2007-12-04, 02:44   Link #1097
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Clearly one of the best new characters. I would ask you a question about her but you pretty much explained everything about her in depth in the descriptions nicely done! I like how she is good with genjutsu (the Kurenai one) and is sort of like Kisame in the sense that she has a large chakra supply. She's definitely not a Tenten. Moving Land River and the Rock Clones are my favorite, the second sounds like my Golem Jutsu that my Gekkio character uses, only different.

Also since I'm posting again I might as well throw-in some updates:

New characters to come:
1-Momotaru (you've already been acquainted with him...)
2-Sakiyo (One of the six Oni-Clanners, he has sharp horns on his forehead and when his Oni Gene kicks in (similar to Devil Jin/Kazuya) he looks more like a chameleon and can camouflage himself with a special jutsu. He can lash his tongue out like a whip sim. to Orochimaru.)
3-Kakuya (She is the speed-demon of the group. She has wide yellow eyes like a cat and prefers to attack by turning into a tornado by running really fast. She is also a skilled tree climber. When Oni Gene is activated she becomes more cat-like (demonic panther) and is much faster and accurate with her attacks.)
4-Abazou (He is the necrofiend of the group. He has pale skin and light hair and black marks under his eyes. He sometimes hangs upside down. His summoning technique conists of the great Void, which summons an endless barrage of undead (shambling corpses). His Oni Gene makes him look like a winged demonic goat like monster)
5-Gozubo (He's the brute of the group, his oni gene makes him look like a samebito (sharkman). He can swim through the air with a specialized jutsu and enjoys tackling his opponents to the ground.)
6-Ataru (The last member of the group, he is a pyromaniac of sorts and always uses fire-related attacks. When active, his Oni Gene makes him look like a red-haired horned, demon.)

Other Characters coming within 1-2 chapters

1-Umikira
Height: 5'4" (during exams), 5'7" (now)
Origin: Takigakure
Info: Umikira is a young shinobi from Takigakure, he is possessed by a water spirit of his own will in an attempt to get more power. He's been known as a "mute" for a majority of his life as he does not speak often and lets his water arms do the talking for him. The other villagers say that they have never seen him cry nor laugh.
2-Fuuko
Jutsu Speciality: Wind/Water
Height: 5'5" (during exams), 5'6" (now)
Info: Fuuko is the middle child and often is the voice of reason among her two brothers. She travels with Umikira and Satoru to the exams to keep an eye on him and make sure that he does not get out of control. Fuuko's primary weapon are two metal fans that she can hurl and retrieve similar to that of a boomerrang. She can create ice (hyoton) with her combined powers of ice and wind. Her favorite technique is her Ice-Dragon jutsu which she hurls toward the opponent at fast speeds.
3-Satoru
Jutsu Speciality: Control/Paralysis
Height: 5'7" (during exams), 5'9" (now)
Info: Satoru dresses in a black hooded outfit with his face painted like a skeleton. He always carries with him a large scroll which summons a casket inside bearing a skeleton that he can manipulate. Many of his opponents do not realize this but his casket is also a weapon which he can manipulate.
4-Taki
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'7"
Info: The sensei of Umikira's group, she also acts as a caretaker to the "mute" boy, making sure that his lust for blood and power do not get out of hand.

Sorry about the delays, I am working busy as a bee to get the latest Raiu's underway and uploaded. I will make a post as soon as the updates and chapters are ready, thanks to all who have been reading and supporting.
Thanks for the input. You have no idea how much I appreciate your comments.

I've also been reading your chapters (and I just finished Chapter 12), and I must say that I enjoy them quite a bit. I only wish they were longer. We should collaberate a bit and see if we can include my characters in your stories. Feel free to borrow them for a "guest appearance" or something. ^_^

I didn't realize I had copied your Rock Golems, sorry about that. I was just thinking it could be an earth ninjutsu-user's version of Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique) or Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique). I'm not counting Mist Clones because Mist clones are really weak, and aren't really for fighting.

I must say I like Satoru the best. The way he uses his casket as a weapon reminds me of Haji from Blood+. His face painting vaguely reminds me of Hidan, as well. ANyway, nice job overall with your character designs, and overall works.
Old 2007-12-04, 11:57   Link #1098
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:

History/Personality:

Other Little Factoids:
Yo, sorry about not getting back to you on your new character (which is bad ass), but I've been distracted by a large variety of video games. Anyway, I really like this character, especially the Bloodline Limit and back story. It's nice to see a character who's dream isn't "I'm gonna be Hokage!" Wanting to be a teacher seems like a very noble, down-to-earth goal, which is different from a lot of the other characters in this thread. The Bloodline Limit reminds me a little bit of a technique I made for one of my characters a little while back, but more refined, which is nice since I don't do a very good job writing jutsu. It's nice to see someone come through and "perfect (for lack of a better term)" an already cool technique. Nice work dude, keep it up. Hopefully, if you write another one, I'll be able to comment on it a little sooner; the video games are coming to a close.
Old 2007-12-04, 18:21   Link #1099
-Midnite Assassin-
WTF are we doin here?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post

Man that last one was a killer! But ya everyone, I'm sorry i havent posted my character yet. My computer is broken and i can't really post anything. In fact i'm using a friend's laptop to post this! Needless to say, the character is complete and i can give it to you...NOW!

NAME- Kajitori Hibana (though every1 calls him Kaji)
AGE- 16
VILLAGE- Hidden Leaf
RANK- Chunin
SEX- Male
RELATIVES- Lee's cousin
K.G.-None
STORY- Once again just an average family. Raised by his parents and learned at the ninja academy. Kaji is just an average boy with excellent tecnique. Although he prefers taijutsu, he has a few fire-type jutsu. He studies hard in the academy and makes straight A's (if you can). During his chunin exams, Kaji was facing Rankei (one of my other recent characters). Kaji put up a good fight and won in the end. For his final exams, Kaji fought Philem (another one of my recent characters). Philem was easier for Kaji. He won in a matter of 10 minutes (because Philem used up all his chakra). Kaji became chunin and is embarking on various missions to this day.

JUTSU-

1. Fireball- Everyone knows this jutsu. Kaji molds chakra in to the form of a big fireball and spits it at the enemy.
ADVANTAGES- Good for long range.
WEEKNESSES- Takes a good deal of chakra.

2. Pheonix Flower-Some people should know what this is. Once again Kaji forms chakra into smaller fireballs and spits them at the enemy in the form of a barrage.
ADVANTAGES- Good range attack, doesn't use that much chakra.
WEEKNESSES- Leaves Kaji open for an attack from behind.

3. Inferno Trojan-This jutsu I specially made (chain jutsu). Kaji forms chakra into the form of a medium sized mustang. Once lit by Fireball J., The horse charges at the enemy.
ADVANTAGES- If hits, it does a good deal of damage.
WEEKNESSES- Uses alot of chakra.

4. Inferno Lotus- Well it all started when Kaji's cousin, Lee, tought Kaji the Primary Lotus and all about the inner gates. Although Kaji can open 3 gates, he cannot perform the Hidden Lotus. One day while practicing, Kaji accidentally cought fire while practicing the Lotus. He realized that he found a new Lotus. He then named it the Inferno Lotus (he used this tecnique to finish off Philem).

5. TAIJUTSU!!!

OTHER TECHNIQUES/WEAPONS-

1. Scorching Barrage- Another simple barrage with a cool name!

2. Sai- For those of you who don't know, a sai is a 3 pronged weapon used to stab, whack, and pulverize. For the retarded people, its a thing Raphiel used in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Di-Da-Di!

OK there you have it! thats my character. Please comment and quote if you like it or hate it!

-assassin-

Last edited by -Midnite Assassin-; 2007-12-07 at 17:56.
-Midnite Assassin- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 19:14   Link #1100
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

Name: Jaci Hatake
Relation: Kakashi Hatake's Wife
Found: Hidden leaf village
Background:daughter of the 5th Kaga
Kids: yes two Kashi(thats me) and Karena that is my older sister(have not made her up yet but soon will)

Story: There was once a little girl who followed her mother around and her mother was Lady Sunadai. They would travel from place to place(yes lady Sunadai was called the Legendary Sucker back then). so one day Jiara and naruto came along but that was when Jaci was already grown and gone. but you ask.... How did she get to the leaf village?? well when Sunadai went to the village she sent a messenger to find her. And she came Kakashi was talking to Sunadai when Jaci walked in. well they fell in love and that is how she got to be Jaci Hatake. but you are also wondering how me and Karena came to be well we were adopted. but i had sharingan eye because i hid in the shadows from Itchi so he did not find me and i have Sukoyomai and Kekegenki so that is Jaci Hatake. please quote what you think of her and how i tie into this
Thanks,
Kashi Hatake