AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-02, 20:01   Link #3201
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Well my friend, when stuff like that happens, thats why harem ending exist.... sadly, they make the author make that kind of ending so it wont lose the popularity, so they still can have good sales with the anime dvds, figures, etc etc.
The author tries to make the hayatexnagi but just because thats supposed to be the main theme of this manga... but i dont know, its been a while since ive seen one of those famous misunderstandings between nagi and hayate (like in season 1 there were lots of hayatexnagi) and in the last season, as well in last chapters of manga we barely have seen hayatexnagi, so maybe he already have something or a girl in mind?, well all we can do is wait D:, lets hope hata is strong to make his own ending and nt be supressed by the manga economics world god
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 20:41   Link #3202
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opace View Post
I'll take it the first paragraph was a joke. ;D

Spoiler for <3:
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 20:59   Link #3203
aldw

Fan reactions to pairings can be affected by the nature of the story itself. With tightly plotted stories driving the character interactions, even if the fans don't necessarily like the pairings it is more understandable give the focused direction compared to a more freeform story. More open-ended stories increase the chances of outcomes going in different directions, so that fans would end up being more upset if an outcome isn't to their liking in that case.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 22:37   Link #3204
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Fan reactions to pairings can be affected by the nature of the story itself.With tightly plotted stories driving the character interactions, even if the fans don't necessarily like the pairings it is more understandable give the focused direction compared to a more freeform story. More open-ended stories increase the chances of outcomes going in different directions, so that fans would end up being more upset if an outcome isn't to their liking in that case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I'd really like if Hata just starts shooting down the possibilities for characters who won't end up with Hayate. We're by chapter 243 already. I think he can stop dragging things, and start leading the story to a conclusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Now we have to wait for another week till we know if they can finally have a nice long chat. Sure hope that the next chappy isn't about someone, or something else, and that Hayata doesn't understand, or run away...

CHAT WITH HER
NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS
WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS
Quote:
Still, this Hayate X Nagi keeps sticking out like a sore thumb.
Quote:
Why, whatever do you mean? *wink wink* Could you elaborate on this part. I seem not to comprehend the wrong-ness-ess of this.
*nod nod* I agree with you
Quote:
For you man, not everyone has liked the turn the story has taken once Athena got introduced.
Must be...... Hina Fans right? or Capricorn/Aries people. They doesn't like digging to the past
[QUOTE=Rah;2679745]
Hey, while you're at it (beating up Hata), can you go check on IM Dal Young too?
Make him finish Unbalance x Unbalance before he continues with Freezing, Kuro Kami, Aflame Inferno, etc..

Just don't kill him, cuz his mangas are awesome![QUOTE]
OK
Quote:
Next chapter will be either a flashback or a dream.
NooooooOOOOooooo... >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
Well all i hope, what i really really hope, i dont care with what girl hayate stays at the end (meanwhile she stays with a girl, of his age.. sorry nagi), if is an ending where he just says he will stay being nagi's butler and then its over, i will commit suicide, if not i hope he will just stay with any god damn girl and dont let this manga end openly stupidly, seriously some last animes just broke all my hopes of a good ending on comedy romance...
Please take some bunch people with you when you do it, by bomb or gun shot in the mall. Make it more interesting
[QUOTE=WildArms;2680004]
now i can die happy [QUOTE] Hey! that's too fast
Quote:
In conjunction with that, how is he going to proceed with his Hayate's love interest?
That's a piece of cake for Hata! he already on bed with her, just invite her or make A-Tan kiss him (this time I'm sure human reproductive instinct will take over both of them and we have H scene that we longing for)
Quote:
I'd be impressed if Hata answered these questions in the next 200 or so chapters along with thousands of others in an impressive way.
here some scenario example for you: While Hayate and A-Tan still talking, all other girl went to a zoo and then fell to Hungry crocodile cage...RIP for All...5 year later Hayate,A-tan,and their child visit their grave.THE END NyaHAHHAHAHAHA
Quote:
Hayate could date someone, and then break up for various reasons, but that would fuck the entire manga up for obvious reasons (besides Hata dying - depending of course who Hayate dumped).
Is ....that for me? *hiding my gun behind my back*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 23:46   Link #3205
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

rofl what if the ending is like that, just suddenly the son of hayate goes to visit his grave or anything else, the way the son is made would be the only way to knew who did hayate end up with.
Old 2009-10-03, 01:51   Link #3206
Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
rofl what if the ending is like that, just suddenly the son of hayate goes to visit his grave or anything else, the way the son is made would be the only way to knew who did hayate end up with.
In your scenario ending, does only Hayate die or does his partner die too? It is an interesting thought though, something that Hata can pull off at the ending stages of the series, or maybe as a second series (that'll annoy a lot of fans I'd bet).

Spoiler for An alternate retelling:

I'll let your imaginations run loose from there.

By the way, notice I only made the _ 4 times in the "Hayate X ____" part; guess who that is?
Opace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 01:59   Link #3207
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Surely, it can not be Hinagiku since its 8 letters, right?

Best possibilities, Nagi or A-tan. Hayate likes blond after all.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 02:01   Link #3208
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Tama? Risa? Saki? Haru? Miki?
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 02:03   Link #3209
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I got owned...
Old 2009-10-03, 02:04   Link #3210
Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Surely, it can not be Hinagiku since its 8 letters, right?

Best possibilities, Nagi or A-tan. Hayate likes blond after all.
I was hinting at Nagi. I picked 22 years for a reason though, for some obscured reasons. Four years until Nagi turns 18, an extra year until Nagi "gives birth", 17 years the child has been alive. If it was Athena, I would have picked 18 or possibly 19 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
Tama? Risa? Saki? Haru? Miki?
Should I be worried that you chose to include Tama in your list? ;D
Opace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 02:14   Link #3211
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
I was hinting at Nagi. I picked 22 years for a reason though, for some obscured reasons. Four years until Nagi turns 18, an extra year until Nagi "gives birth", 17 years the child has been alive. If it was Athena, I would have picked 18 or possibly 19 years.
Although I didn't look at the year, but isn't giving birth at the age of 19 is too young? Especially for someone with Hayate's personality as a father which frankly speaking won't happen if his partner is that age?

It could happen if it's Athena though with the daring acts he did to her, and already understood her maturity as a woman...
Old 2009-10-03, 05:21   Link #3212
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Although I didn't look at the year, but isn't giving birth at the age of 19 is too young? Especially for someone with Hayate's personality as a father which frankly speaking won't happen if his partner is that age?

It could happen if it's Athena though with the daring acts he did to her, and already understood her maturity as a woman...
1st paragraph
No, it's not, depend on which human it is, in Arabian country, 19 is considered "mature" like 30 in Asian region, while in Japanese 17 is legal age to marriage and 19 is normal to have child. A-Tan looks like have cross blood line, probably Ainu (Japanese) and Aria (European) so she fit to fill that 4 empty space, since Aria's bloodline people tend to grow quite fast in and outside. I have difficulty to guess Aria's people age like European,England or Germanian from their appearance when buying information

2nd paragraph
Yeah!agreed *thumb up*

Quote:
By the way, notice I only made the _ 4 times in the "Hayate X ____" part; guess who that is?
my guess is offcourse ATAN
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 09:10   Link #3213
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I meant its too young to have baby at 19 from Hayate's perspective, unless possibly the partner is Athena.Haha
Old 2009-10-03, 09:14   Link #3214
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

rofl, well if the son/daughter have red eyes and blonde/blue hair, a-tan, if he haves most probably only blond hair and green eyes, nagi (though for some reason, i dont think nagi as a future prospect), and pink hair (it would look weird on a guy) or the cool golden eyes would be hinagiku, brown, maria, and so on. My thoughs would be more A-tan than anyone (im not a fan-fan of her... im a fan of every damn girl, everyone have her goods traits, even nagi but she is too little so i dont vote for her) but A-tan is more direct and seems to be living in a more dangerous world xD, i mean that woman just kissed him when she met him, if the conversation on the next manga chapter goes well, i give her 1 or 2 years to be pregnant lol, she will make hayate do it with her woman's powers, noneone can resist them.

Well maybe hayate's wife doesnt have to be dead o.0, and well there could be a good epic reason hayate died?
Still an ending like that would be a little off as well, i would feel like "D:" what happened?, but at least the answer of hayate's partner would be answered
Old 2009-10-03, 09:35   Link #3215
Rah

The child clearly resembles someone else. SHE CHEATED!!!

Anyway, probably nobody will die and a time skip ending would suck. They also don't need a child. Well, at least not yet. Personally, I wouldn't get children until 30-40. Nothing good comes from rushing things, and I won't even count the reasons...

*sigh*

All the monthly mangas for this month suck.

Old 2009-10-03, 09:45   Link #3216
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
The child clearly resembles someone else. SHE CHEATED!!!
Hmm, brown skin and white hair?

Quote:
. Personally, I wouldn't get children until 30-40. Nothing good comes from rushing things, and I won't even count the reasons...
Hayate, the 56 year old virgin...
Old 2009-10-03, 09:47   Link #3217
zodanhko
*ignoring*

If it ends with time skip, Hata should had clarified whether he still remains as Nagi's butler or not.
Can he marry another girl while still being Nagi's butler?
Old 2009-10-03, 09:51   Link #3218
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
Hayate, the 56 year old virgin...

....What?

leo, does something like this compute in your head?

sex = babies
sex = no fun at all, don't bother

Otherwise, your post makes no sense...
Old 2009-10-03, 09:55   Link #3219
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Leo was referring to the 40 years of debt which make him incompetent to get a girl. Jokingly...
Old 2009-10-03, 10:01   Link #3220
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Hayate's priority = Paying his debt to Nagi = 40 years + his age

Hayate too righteous and naive to consider getting easy way out by having a family with one of them girls.

Half-awake and kinda high here so I guess I really don't make sense.

Tags
comedy, shounen