Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-28, 23:36   Link #1001
Brimstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
... Either you're dense or you haven't been having a memory jog of her roles lately... it's, uh, The Unlucky Love Interest.
Well maybe I'm both !!!

No seriously, other than last season's Sadist Ojousama and this season's Yankee Ojousama, I don't have a reason to keep track of her roles...

(...Until now)

Quote:
Haruaki, what a smooth operator.
You kidding? Have you seen him in the new OP He has the badass Rurouni look going for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Noooo! You did not just call her old! I'm just going to quote Jet Set Radio Future and say she's "an oldie but a goodie, whoooo! Bada boopa, Badaboopa"
What can I say? Some people have lower age limits

Quote:
I'm not the King, but since Kirika is My Waifu, I felt that I should be the one to give her MY approval to continuously strip in another mans avatar space

The quality looks good, but the 'rewind' moment looks like it comes from those 40s film reel
Brimstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 23:52   Link #1002
EroKing

Well here's my try, I removed those bits of text too.

Old 2011-11-29, 00:24   Link #1003
Brimstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

These uniforms are just falling apart all over the place.

Old 2011-11-29, 00:28   Link #1004
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
What can I say? Some people have lower age limits
"Limit" XD. That's the word that's making me . So, it's not a matter of age restriction, but an age limit. How does it go? Cannot go any lower, or cannot go any higher....than the lowered limit?

Quote:
The quality looks good, but the 'rewind' moment looks like it comes from those 40s film reel
I wanted to use the 35mm film strip as the border, but I would have to add a film reel filter to make the effect look real. Not really into spending extra time on it, too much nose bleed from those delicious thighs of hers....that dominatrix suit tightly hugging her body.... that zipper on her crotch.... teasing me, as if it's taunting me to unzip... both ways *runs*

Quote:

Good job on de-texting. But.... you are slowly going in the direction Dahak wants you to.... slowly joining the extreme ecchi side of photoshop....

Quote:

don't forget Konoha, whose clothes will fall off once she goes into sword mode XD

Too bad Kuroe's main ability is that hair, so having her clothes fall off will be difficult *runs*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 00:51   Link #1005
Brimstone
Banned

Quote:
"Limit" XD. That's the word that's making me . So, it's not a matter of age restriction, but an age limit. How does it go? Cannot go any lower, or cannot go any higher....than the lowered limit?
Only accept under 12 or small animals
Old 2011-11-29, 01:11   Link #1006
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:

They just don't make 'em like they used to, I'm afraid...or maybe they are and they're IMPROVING them! lol
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 01:51   Link #1007
mangatron

Quote:
Only accept under 12 or small animals
What the.... "small animals"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
or maybe they are and they're IMPROVING them! lol
Improving? As in...... self-undressing school uniforms that automatically collapse when the girl has a slight bit of deredere for me? I will invest in such a wondrous piece of cloth!

Something has me bugged for a while now. Where's my swimsuit episode? *runs*
Old 2011-11-29, 02:06   Link #1008
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Hmm... Just wondering... If the bondage gear on Kirika has spiked studs on it, why is it that her uniform lies on her body perfectly flat? Shouldn't we see bumps from the spikes against the material? Or is the "but it's an anime" card justified here?
Old 2011-11-29, 03:02   Link #1009
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Well maybe I'm both !!!

No seriously, other than last season's Sadist Ojousama and this season's Yankee Ojousama, I don't have a reason to keep track of her roles...

(...Until now)

You kidding? Have you seen him in the new OP He has the badass Rurouni look going for him
I honest can't recall about the Yankee Ojousama part though...

Eh? The OP? Serves me right for skipping every single OP of every single show I watch I guess...

mangatron: Restraint, man, restraint. You won't want to kill her by undoing *any* part of her bondage gear

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 03:09   Link #1010
Brimstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
Hmm... Just wondering... If the bondage gear on Kirika has spiked studs on it, why is it that her uniform lies on her body perfectly flat? Shouldn't we see bumps from the spikes against the material? Or is the "but it's an anime" card justified here?
...Her clothes are one size too big ?

Quote:
I honest can't recall about the Yankee Ojousama part though...
Well technically she's an ojousama of the Yankees

(Working'!!)

Quote:
Eh? The OP? Serves me right for skipping every single OP of every single show I watch I guess...

Quote:
mangatron: Restraint, man, restraint. You won't want to kill her by undoing *any* part of her bondage gear
I don't think he would need to...
Old 2011-11-29, 04:18   Link #1011
mangatron

Quote:
The better question would be, why doesn't it shred her uniform when she does vigorous movement?

Plastic shiny coated spikes just for show?

Quote:
B-but it doesn't kill her!

Spoiler for the mangatron, as he unzips her:

As you can see, she's very much alive as I unzip her! All she does is blush heavily, her temperature rises, her heart goes doki doki and she moans in a voice full of ecstasy! It's..... THE POWER OF LOOOOVE!!!

Quote:
I don't think he would need to...
You are suggesting.... I would not need to remove her bondage gear? That it would release itself when she finds her destined love? KIRIKA!!! I AM YOUR DESTINY!!! *mangatron princess-carries Kirika and runs off into the setting sun*
Old 2011-11-29, 04:24   Link #1012
EroKing

Quote:
What the.... "small animals"?
apparently C2F is a Kata--- Takanashi clone.

Quote:
*mangatron princess-carries Kirika and runs off into the setting sun*
*while everyone is distracted by mangatron and running after him, EroKing grabs Fear-tan and runs off in the opposite direction*
Old 2011-11-29, 04:50   Link #1013
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
The better question would be, why doesn't it shred her uniform when she does vigorous movement?
This is true, because I'd totally want that to happen. I wanna stare at that yummy shapely body of hers.
Old 2011-11-29, 07:24   Link #1014
APNki

Scenes for the next episode are up: http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/c3/story/
Also be careful, the first image on the page may not be safe for work.
APNki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 07:47   Link #1015
crazypeter

Generally speaking, the new op ed and the old ones are all my dishes. But I do think op1 and ed1 are better.

In my opinion, C3 is one of the best made series. (Fate / Zeros obviously outstand ). Even though many people don't think much of the origin works light novel, the staff members ensure good qualities of the annie.

C3 tells us again that 'A true lolicon can hold his sanity in front of any loli, while a true loli can instantly destroy the sanity of any lolicon. ' The doll is cute and her hair is surely versatile in some interesting aspects~~~~yeah. Of course Yachi misunderstood something outside bathroom.

Kirika 's SM dress kept her from sexual harassment from her teacher(I thought her dance a bit weird in the new op). And it seems that the teacher has intrigued something.

Kubrick Fear seems like to use the drills and it really remind me of the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Yeah , you can break through the space with your willpower.

New member has been added in and that's to say harem has been enlarged. Fight, Yachi!
Old 2011-11-29, 07:47   Link #1016
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by APNki View Post
Scenes for the next episode are up: http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/c3/story/
Spoiler for Image in question:

Cow tits

Spoiler for O-M-F-G. Too hawt. Mind = Blown.:
Old 2011-11-29, 07:52   Link #1017
mangatron

Quote:
I wanna stare at that yummy shapely body of hers.
Gents, she has spoken the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by APNki View Post

Wow, my Kirika is teasing me too much And who dare grope my Konoha? RAGE *mangatron grabs a Black & Decker Power Drill and shouts with a thunderous voice CURSE CALLING*

Ahem, something saddens me though. When I see the ambiance of that pic (that pink/red'ish coloring of the surroundings), I can't help but think that Himura is involved in this scene. I hope that's not the case though, and instead PleaseLetItBeJustHerLoungingDreamingAboutMe, PleaseLetItBeJustHerLoungingDreamingAboutMe, PleaseLetItBeJustHerLoungingDreamingAboutMe......
Old 2011-11-29, 09:23   Link #1018
Brimstone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazypeter View Post
In my opinion, C3 is one of the best made series. (Fate / Zeros obviously outstand ). Even though many people don't think much of the origin works light novel, the staff members ensure good qualities of the annie.
I heard it's at least doing decently enough, can't compare to the big titles, but it'll manage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazypeter View Post
Kirika 's SM dress kept her from sexual harassment from her teacher(I thought her dance a bit weird in the new op). And it seems that the teacher has intrigued something.
Actually she has two cursed tools, the SM outfit protects her from physical injuries, and a secondary... Whip... Thingy serves as her weapon.
Old 2011-11-29, 10:07   Link #1019
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
@APNki: Interesting you found the second image (by the sequence of EroKing's quote) NSFW, while the first one not

Quote:
Spoiler for Image in question:

Cow tits
Well, at least they're put to their second best use

Quote:
Spoiler for O-M-F-G. Too hawt. Mind = Blown.:
Mind, nose, heart -> exploding

By the way, thanks guys for the avatar, I threw quickly a weapon-malfunction sig to accompany it

Ah! Kirika, you managed to combine (visually) two of my all-time favourite characters... Sera@KoreZon and Misaki@DAYDREAM
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 10:11   Link #1020
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I will resist to swim along the ecchi-overload comments and just ask: Who is the girl on the last right picture? If it's another new character (not shown at the character page yet) then I don't know what to think of it.
Spoiler for synopsis, to be sure:
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen