AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-30, 23:37   Link #1681
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Or he could take the role of Blackbeard, showing up at the last moment and taking a few metal vessels from the Kou siblings, showing that he can be evil to achieve his goals.
I have a feeling that Hakuryu and Judar will be the ones that are going to do that. But not taking the metal vessels, but the medium, for the sole purpose to piss off Gyakuen.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 02:25   Link #1682
Awrya
U mad?

Looking at the first page I thought that Kouen's Djinns sure are big, but in the next one Agares was only half as big as his other Djinns.

Interesting that two of Kouen's household look similar to the Djinn of their household, except the Phenex one.

Hakuei's Djinn equip looks very similar to the one shown in the anime, Otaka probably had a hand in her design.
Koumei's equip is like Sindbad's. where the eight pointed star are on his hands. From 176 we know that to stop a Djinn equip by force, the star needs to be cut, in their cases, would they lose their hands when the equip disappears or are they protected?
Same with Sindbad's Zepar equip, wonder what would happen to his tongue?
Old 2013-07-01, 07:39   Link #1683
Raviel

I just noticed something, correct me if I'm wrong but from what I can tell female djinn and their subsequent djinn equips will always have some sort of head/forehead ornament while male djinn and male djinn equips will have a 3rd eye on their forehead.

It's just something I noticed while looking at Kouha's djinn equip during this chapter.

P.S. Aladdin is so badass, he's leading all these dungeon conquerors armed with nothing but a tree branch. XD
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 08:16   Link #1684
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
I just noticed something, correct me if I'm wrong but from what I can tell female djinn and their subsequent djinn equips will always have some sort of head/forehead ornament while male djinn and male djinn equips will have a 3rd eye on their forehead.

It's just something I noticed while looking at Kouha's djinn equip during this chapter.

P.S. Aladdin is so badass, he's leading all these dungeon conquerors armed with nothing but a tree branch. XD

Kougyoku in Ch.120 and Kouha in Ch.181 had a third eye in their Djinn equip, but you may be right about the head ornament, other male Djinn equips had horns.
Only Mu in Ch.176 had something that could be an ornament, but it isn't as obvious as female Djinn equips.
Old 2013-07-01, 09:05   Link #1685
whitecloud

you know...the more i see the "medium" the more that thing look like the one inside the flask... even the eye and creepiness is the same...
Old 2013-07-01, 10:20   Link #1686
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I love it every time that Hakurei is shown. While 'Mor-sa'n is nice, Hakurei is just...
Old 2013-07-01, 10:56   Link #1687
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I love it every time that Hakurei is shown. While 'Mor-sa'n is nice, Hakurei is just...
I hope Hakuryuu thinks so too...
Old 2013-07-01, 13:15   Link #1688
J4n1

All i want is for the whole magical school arc come to an end, Mor join with Ali Baba and Aladdin, and maybe get some more dungeon delving (and second Djinn for Al now that he can do a proper Djinn equip).
But mainly, i just miss Mor, and am sick of Hogwarts.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 13:54   Link #1689
Meepy
stupid & obvious

Quote:

Actually, Paimon has a third eye rather than some sort of jewel/ornament. But it seems that yes, the females tend not to have blatant eyes like the males do.

I was compiling a picture of all of these myself, actually.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I haven't updated it in a while, yeah. But I'll be doing that in the coming weeks when we get some clearer views of the new equips!
Meepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 14:23   Link #1690
Kazu-kun

Quote:

Well, it's not like he's leading them. He just convince them to help out in the battle. Kouen in particular will probably fight his own way.
Old 2013-07-02, 13:09   Link #1691
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Well, it's not like he's leading them. He just convince them to help out in the battle. Kouen in particular will probably fight his own way.

Either way he's doing everything with a tree branch right now, I wouldn't really mind if Aladdin's staff of choice stayed that way even after the current arc is over.

It would be pretty amusing to see Aladdin going off on adventures with his trusty branch by his side.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 14:07   Link #1692
Choco Cat

I'm looking forward to seeing Hakuryuu, it's been such a long time !!
And I really hope we'll see Morgianna soon too, though I can't really imagine how she'd interfere in this war :/.
Kouen is getting more and more popular, and his relationship with Aladdin and the others is developing. Since I like Sinbad more, I'm kinda worried, I hope his importance in the story won't decrease :<.
Choco Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 14:14   Link #1693
shalala

Chapter is now out.

Go Go Kou Rangers. Hakuryuu and Judar have most likely gone on an adventrue together. SoooOoOoo they are problem in some underground layer or on in a dungeon together trying to gain more Djinns while he has cursed his own fate as that what it looks like he has down. Lolimagi really cares for Titus . I wonder if the Fanalist coups are also in the battle field and why doesn't Reim other MVs came to the battle field? Still it looks like she will be falling soon as her borg has started to weaken and DD go all tentacle on her but Alibaba saves her. I do think Aladdin will be user her staff once she has died .

Cool shots of Paimon being awesome as everrr. Who does Aladdin smack to the side when he and Alibaba go to meet up with the Kou rangers? As it doesn't look like a DD? Still Aladdin and Alibaba now have the Kou sisters in their ranks for support. Queen Psychopath look ugllly.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 14:29   Link #1694
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
SoooOoOoo they are problem in some underground layer or on in a dungeon together trying to gain more Djinns while he has cursed his own fate as that what it looks like he has down.
Betting on the latter, since Judar cannot be traced...
Quote:
Who does Aladdin smack to the side when he and Alibaba go to meet up with the Kou rangers?
That's a mini - flashback from many many chapters ago

Fun chapter, lots of big damn Kou killers in it and a lunar cry shot at the end of the chapter...it's like unlimited dark djinn overflow, gotta wonder who can possibly beat them all besides Aladdin.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 14:49   Link #1695
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
gotta wonder who can possibly beat them all besides Aladdin.
Well, Aladdin can't do it. That's why he asked for help from even the Kou empire.
Old 2013-07-07, 15:06   Link #1696
ChampDream
Alive

the Kou come to save the day!
is nice to see Hakuei and Kougyoku again.
is really ironic how the country of magicians is going to be save by goi kings
Old 2013-07-07, 15:33   Link #1697
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

What is it with guys like DarkDumbledore copping out and dying before seeing just how much they've screwed people over with their crap... Anyway, lots of epic scenes in this one chapter.

"Give me back my SON!!!" Epic Mama Bear moment.

The spread with the Badass Kou Family - that was awesome indeed.

Last but not least, Hakuei... ...that is all.
Old 2013-07-07, 15:36   Link #1698
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
is really ironic how the country of magicians is going to be save by goi kings

But on the bright side, it would be a great step towards helping the mages accept the goi and eventually dropping their bigoted attitude towards them.

But yeah, it was awesome to see the Kou generals team up like that. Heck, I even liked seeing Lolimagi risking her life to protect the people that her own army was massacring just 10 or so chapters ago. Anyway, I wonder if that dark orb thing is basically supposed to be like some kind of Death Star or something, heh.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 17:15   Link #1699
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I liked how happy Kougyoku was to be reunited with Alibaba. Would be tempted to ship the two if it wasn't for Mor.
Old 2013-07-07, 18:10   Link #1700
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I liked how happy Kougyoku was to be reunited with Alibaba. Would be tempted to ship the two if it wasn't for Mor.
i'm already starting shipping those two
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen