AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-03-09, 11:53   Link #101
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
No from what I understood Serika never existed in the first place, but is a delusion of the MC, much like the MC of the prequel being a delusion of the actually existing Takumi.
But at the end of the episode we were told that before 2009 there were no records of Serika, no family, nothing, then in 2006 a Psychiatric file saying that she worshiped an imaginary friend. It is supposed that imaginary friend was created by Takuru.

Maybe a subs issue or it was right?

Last edited by AB079; 2017-03-09 at 12:28.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 12:31   Link #102
IceHism

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
But at the end of the episode we were told that before 2009 there were no records of Serika, no family, nothing, then in 2006 a Psychiatric file saying that she worshiped an imaginary friend. It is supposed that imaginary friend was created by Takuru.

Maybe a subs issue or it was right?
The subs said that the psychiatric file was of takuru being dependent on an imaginary friend.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 12:44   Link #103
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
The subs said that the psychiatric file was of takuru being dependent on an imaginary friend.
That happens when you watch early shit subs

Thanks for the clarification, so Serika was created by Takuru hmmm.
Old 2017-03-09, 18:14   Link #104
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
There are hint on the existence of another culprit. Serika's ability seems to be peeking into other's mind, and that was the reason why her D-Sword allowed her thoughts to be peeked by Senri. So there is reason to suspect that mind twisting is done by another person. Serika also mentioned killing Yui was to "add excitement to the game", which means there's a game to be excited. If Takuru don't have a game in mind, then there would be someone else who provided this game idea for Serika to provide excitement to Takuru. Of course, in meta terms they literally have a game
Don't we already know that there is another culprit though? Itou's story stated that there were two people in the clubroom who cornered him and caused him to pass out.
Old 2017-03-09, 21:27   Link #105
Alf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Don't we already know that there is another culprit though? Itou's story stated that there were two people in the clubroom who cornered him and caused him to pass out.
Yeah, but now it seems Serika isn't the one planned everything, and the other culprit seems to the one having mind twisting ability.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 23:34   Link #106
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I liked how the OP changed Nono to Senri in some parts.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-10, 04:30   Link #107
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Yeah, but now it seems Serika isn't the one planned everything, and the other culprit seems to the one having mind twisting ability.
And their caretaker Dr. Sakura has conveniently vanished when children at the dorm need him the most... that can't be condense can it?
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-10, 09:06   Link #108
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
And their caretaker Dr. Sakura has conveniently vanished when children at the dorm need him the most... that can't be condense can it?
And...we know from this episode, the last one is male and has mind controlling powers. The last one also wounded Serika.
Old 2017-03-15, 16:07   Link #109
AB079
Banned

This is getting better and better with each episode.

Now we were able to see Takuru's past and how Serika was created thanks to his power, also thanks to the phone call we know that his parents were involved with the organization that experimented with the mega-lo maniacs creating a lot of them.

Something that pisses my off sometimes is how Takuru still calls Senri "Nono" instead of accepting her fow who she really is, I mean we get that he always thought she was Nono but Senri literally sacrificed herself for takuru. Give her some rest Takuru.
Old 2017-03-15, 20:55   Link #110
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
This is getting better and better with each episode.

Now we were able to see Takuru's past and how Serika was created thanks to his power, also thanks to the phone call we know that his parents were involved with the organization that experimented with the mega-lo maniacs creating a lot of them.

Something that pisses my off sometimes is how Takuru still calls Senri "Nono" instead of accepting her fow who she really is, I mean we get that he always thought she was Nono but Senri literally sacrificed herself for takuru. Give her some rest Takuru.
I´m a little bit confused, is it Nono/Senri dead because of the wounds Serika inflicted on her? In the previous epsiode it was said she was just in the hospital but now Takuru said Serika killed her with the doctor, is a problem with the subas i´m using?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 00:00   Link #111
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Honestly, I find it adorable that Taku still calls Senri as "Nono". Whoever she was in the past, she will always be and forever just "Nono" to Taku. It's a shame though her 'hotness' meter dropped like 50 points as Senri, but I don't think Taku really minds.

I'm pretty darn sure Nono isn't dead, as last episode they said she was in the hospital. Even the messed-up dad said they screwed up with Nono's murder, which the most obvious meaning is that they actually did not succeed. XD

So yeah, I knew it was a wee bit suspicious that Itou started to blurb out 'hints' when all the other victims did not. Was really a misdirection made to throw us off the trail of the killers. The dad could have tampered with Nono's files to get her picture that he leaked to the net, and as the adult of the orphanage, he was actually privvy to all their plans. Didn't help he was NOT part of the plan to protect them, nor was he ever present when the shit hits the fan. So being suspicious of him paid off.

Got to wonder though, if Dad's reason was to kill all the psychics, why start 6 years later? Now they're almost adults able to wield their powers, it was much safer to nip the problem at the bud and murder these people when they just kids. Or did they really just want to pin the blame to Taku? Well, didn't they learn the last time that the other Taku proved his innocence in the end? Because man, he's really stupid trying to make this Taku go to the same time and same place where the other Taku succeeded in being not guilty.

What's really interesting is that Onoe has been an assassin all this time, and only begrudgingly because they used Taku as blackmail. Now that she got backstabbed by them targeting Taku just as I predicted, she defects since Taku's well being has always been her top priority. d'awwww

So if Senri/Nono is the 'pure' heroine, then Onoe is the 'tainted' anti-heroine. Still much prefer Nono, not only because she's the one most developed by the anime, but Koda Kyouko (probably the most intriguing anti-heroine that I've ever came across) exists in the same cour. And oh yeah, Onoe is (to quote Saekano) 'a cheap knockoff childhood friend' when compared to Nono, as Taku met Nono when Onoe was just a figment of his imagination. Not to mention Onoe is pretty much just girl!Taku...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 00:38   Link #112
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Honestly, I find it adorable that Taku still calls Senri as "Nono". Whoever she was in the past, she will always be and forever just "Nono" to Taku. It's a shame though her 'hotness' meter dropped like 50 points as Senri, but I don't think Taku really minds.

I'm pretty darn sure Nono isn't dead, as last episode they said she was in the hospital. Even the messed-up dad said they screwed up with Nono's murder, which the most obvious meaning is that they actually did not succeed. XD

So yeah, I knew it was a wee bit suspicious that Itou started to blurb out 'hints' when all the other victims did not. Was really a misdirection made to throw us off the trail of the killers. The dad could have tampered with Nono's files to get her picture that he leaked to the net, and as the adult of the orphanage, he was actually privvy to all their plans. Didn't help he was NOT part of the plan to protect them, nor was he ever present when the shit hits the fan. So being suspicious of him paid off.

Got to wonder though, if Dad's reason was to kill all the psychics, why start 6 years later? Now they're almost adults able to wield their powers, it was much safer to nip the problem at the bud and murder these people when they just kids. Or did they really just want to pin the blame to Taku? Well, didn't they learn the last time that the other Taku proved his innocence in the end? Because man, he's really stupid trying to make this Taku go to the same time and same place where the other Taku succeeded in being not guilty.

What's really interesting is that Onoe has been an assassin all this time, and only begrudgingly because they used Taku as blackmail. Now that she got backstabbed by them targeting Taku just as I predicted, she defects since Taku's well being has always been her top priority. d'awwww

So if Senri/Nono is the 'pure' heroine, then Onoe is the 'tainted' anti-heroine. Still much prefer Nono, not only because she's the one most developed by the anime, but Koda Kyouko (probably the most intriguing anti-heroine that I've ever came across) exists in the same cour. And oh yeah, Onoe is (to quote Saekano) 'a cheap knockoff childhood friend' when compared to Nono, as Taku met Nono when Onoe was just a figment of his imagination. Not to mention Onoe is pretty much just girl!Taku...
I think you´re right, Nono must be alive right now and most likely will play a part in endgame of this insanity. I also prefer Nono/Senri as the main heroine and love intertest of Takuru and all indicates he has feelings for her and the anime seems to take most of the story form her route in the game, hence she´s the gitl with most development in this adaptation.

Why the good Doctor waited so long to kill the Gigalomaniacs? I think not even him could answer that question, the guy is so insane that it is useless to try to comprehend his mind, just hope this ends up with the guy dead and Takuru proving his inocence because it would a punch in gut seing him in prison after all this madness.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 15:42   Link #113
Wandering Soul

I actually feel bad for Takuru, Senri, and the rest of their family, now that's it been revealed that the dad is one of the culprits too. They pretty much never had a chance at getting to live a normal life and being a regular family.
Old 2017-03-16, 16:45   Link #114
IceHism

Wow, I wonder why the dad is so concerned with killing the psychics so badly.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 04:59   Link #115
Alf

That kill them all reason don't really feel sound to me. There's just too much of trouble to match the dates of the old incidents. A lot of this feels like designed to lure Takuru into the situation.
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-22, 14:46   Link #116
AB079
Banned

And finally Takuru went full nuclear but ended being someone who can't control himself and went crazy.

This episode didn't explained too much but at least we know how the earthquake started and what happened on some bits from the past. Takuru's father is the last boss it seems.
Old 2017-03-23, 01:29   Link #117
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Has the OP sequence changed? I thought there was a little-girl Onoe sitting there with little-boy Takuru, but she was missing this time. And Senri looks like herself now instead of like Nono. Or was that just a delusion?

Also, I'm not convinced that Onoe is 100% permanently dead. Takuru brought her to life once. As long as her body is lying there on the stage, the possibility remains that he could do it again.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-23, 02:33   Link #118
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy View Post

Also, I'm not convinced that Onoe is 100% permanently dead. Takuru brought her to life once. As long as her body is lying there on the stage, the possibility remains that he could do it again.
There's no need to bring her back to life. She was originally an imaginary friend brought to life. He needs to hope that someone will come to save him.
Old 2017-03-23, 02:53   Link #119
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy View Post
And Senri looks like herself now instead of like Nono. Or was that just a delusion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
I liked how the OP changed Nono to Senri in some parts.
They changed it in the next episode after Nono revealed that she was Senri. So since episode 9 it's been like that.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-23, 10:23   Link #120
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
They changed it in the next episode after Nono revealed that she was Senri. So since episode 9 it's been like that.
Okay, so I'm not delusional. Just slow.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem