Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-18, 00:55   Link #1221
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
With all these big announcements in Directs, wth are they going to pull out of their hat for E3? O_o
Super Smash Bros

And something about the Monolith game, maybe?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 02:06   Link #1222
Westlo
Lets be reality

Went to buy Injustice and Bioshock Infinite for 360 (yes I'm a Sony fanboy but I always buy superior version), anyway asked about 3DS monster hunter... only 8 copies left in total around the country in jbhifi (big chain in aus). Nintendo rep came to see them yesterday, they admitted they may have underestimated demand... no fing shit.

Meanwhile lots and lots of Wii U versions sitting on shelves, I had to ask lol.

And yeah finally Fire Emblem 3DS comes out in 2 days, it was annoying enough we had to wait a few months after america because Nintendo love their region locking bullshit but instead of coming out on a Thursday like most normal games it comes out on Sat, amazing.

Don't even know why I'm so hyped for it when I barely played the Wii version (though from most accounts this is waaaaaaay better) and I still have the PSP Tactics Ogre to play).

Also that useless figurehead Reggie was saying how 3ds outsold ds in the same timeframe so far, no shit, psp was outselling the ds for the first year or so. But when this chart came out, you have to respect how damn good the GBA was, a system killed off before its time was done.

3DS is going to dip under DS soon at the rate it's going, will be upto Pokemon to give it a chance but doubt it gets close to the DS.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 06:47   Link #1223
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

What a godly ND that was! I was so damn happy that they finally officially release the localization of Bravely default. Too bad it wasn't this year but I'm still happy.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 06:50   Link #1224
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Good lord Nintendo....I think you're going nuts with all these games! I love my 3DS. <3 Eventually I'll upgrade to an XL.

With all these big announcements in Directs, wth are they going to pull out of their hat for E3? O_o
Didn't you say yourself that it's best not to expect much from E3 since it was scaled down years ago and that developers are just out to please stockholders with new technology there?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-18, 12:20   Link #1225
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
instead of coming out on a Thursday like most normal games it comes out on Sat, amazing.
Eh, what, in Australia, games usually come out on Thursdays? Why? Is there something in Australian culture about Thursdays?

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2013-04-18, 20:51   Link #1226
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Didn't you say yourself that it's best not to expect much from E3 since it was scaled down years ago and that developers are just out to please stockholders with new technology there?
Perhaps I did, I'm not sure. But I do think it's a legit question. No one wants to sit through another conference that ends in virtual fireworks. They want to see games and tech, preferably stuff they haven't seen before, that really impresses them. Not Usher, Wonderbook, and five minutes of Nintendoland fireworks.
Old 2013-04-18, 21:39   Link #1227
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Perhaps I did, I'm not sure. But I do think it's a legit question. No one wants to sit through another conference that ends in virtual fireworks. They want to see games and tech, preferably stuff they haven't seen before, that really impresses them. Not Usher, Wonderbook, and five minutes of Nintendoland fireworks.
Let's hope for the best.

Old 2013-04-19, 04:50   Link #1228
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Eh, what, in Australia, games usually come out on Thursdays? Why? Is there something in Australian culture about Thursdays?
It's always Thursday for new releases here, except for the real big ones that come out like Tuesday evening so they're in line with worldwide releases, think Blizzard games.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 08:41   Link #1229
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
It's always Thursday for new releases here, except for the real big ones that come out like Tuesday evening so they're in line with worldwide releases, think Blizzard games.
Quote:
It also happens to be when the Nintendo eShop (and the SEN Store) updates as well.
Old 2013-04-19, 12:27   Link #1230
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

As much as that LTTP2 announcement had me excited, I can't help but feel this sense of desire for it to stay in a pixelated 16-bit world. After being derived of it with no news for so many years to follow up with something that looks like Phantom Hourglass meets Super Paper Mario feels a little strange to me.

But hey, I'm sure it'll be a fantastic game. Just getting a stronger sense to go back and play LTTP than preorder this new one, that's all.
Old 2013-04-19, 13:55   Link #1231
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Heh~ One new little knowledge for me.
I'd say Thursday is a good day to release games. Can buy it on Thursday and be ready for the weekend to play it.

Old 2013-04-19, 17:33   Link #1232
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Heh~ One new little knowledge for me.
I'd say Thursday is a good day to release games. Can buy it on Thursday and be ready for the weekend to play it.
There's also the fact that (for Sydney at least, should be the same in other cities), Thursdays are "night shop" days, where a lot of retail shops are generally open until 9pm (rather than the standard 5pm), so it's possible to get more customers on Thursdays.

At this stage, I'm personally more excited about Earthbound finally getting released in the EU region, but it's definitely looking good for the 3DS for the next few months (here's hoping for a few more good Wii U titles too).
Old 2013-04-23, 16:14   Link #1233
kyouray
2D > 3D

I don't know about US but Nintendo of Europe has currently a great offer : if you register 3 games of the list below, you can download for free a game from this list !
Quote:
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS Version) (Available now)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate (Available now)
Luigi's Mansion 2 (Available now)
Fire Emblem: Awakening (Available now)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (released 17th May 2013)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (released 14th June 2013)
LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins (released 26th April 2013)
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (released 24th May 2013)
You must register before June 30 (read Terms & Conditions).
Old 2013-04-23, 16:23   Link #1234
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

If that ever comes to NA, I'm pretty sure the starting date of registering the product will not be the time it was released but when they start doing the promotion.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 03:39   Link #1235
Sides

Next ND will be a capcom direct! source: siliconera
This time they will be focusing on MonHun 4 and Gyakuten Saiban 5/Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Unfortunately it will be a japan only ND.
Link to stream: Nintendo direct 31/May/2013
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 02:24   Link #1236
Sides

The impossible possible thing just happened, Touch Detective 3 is in development for the 3DS! source: siliconera
Official teaser page for Osawari Tantei

Think some of the NDS games were later ported to mobile phone game, give it a try if you can.
Old 2013-05-31, 06:23   Link #1237
Sides

Japanese release dates for monhun4 and GS5/AA5
27/July/2013 Gyakuten Saiban 5/Ace Attorney 5
14/Sep/2013 Monster Hunter 4

there will be a demo for GS5/AA5 around june (japanese eshop only)

Other new E3 page!
http://e3.nintendo.com
From nintendo direct to you, get the raw news, with not gap man between.

Last edited by Sides; 2013-06-01 at 03:56.
Old 2013-06-10, 04:56   Link #1238
Sides

Hometown story.

Not sure what to say.
Old 2013-06-10, 07:10   Link #1239
Destined_Fate

Yeah....

I'm fine wasting all my 3DS time on Fire Emblem: Awakening still and waiting for Pokemon X/Y and Monster Hunter 4. Should pick up Shin Megami Tensei IV soon though.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 17:15   Link #1240
Xacual

Rune Factory 4 is coming soon too. Next month unless there's some setback.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3ds, dsi, nintendo, nintendo 3ds, nintendo ds