Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
Pellissier>> I love how the background looks like film 10/10
Cyz >> it is SHINY. 10/10
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 01:50   Link #482
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Sakura-chan ... So not adorable .. Tech style .. 90% .. NOT adorable - 20%. Overall.. 70% ..

@ KiNA .. bumping sig for rating @ new page lol .. come on... Bash!!! (with appropriate reasoning of course )
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 10:00   Link #483
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
@ Wavie: 7/10

@ Evil-samurai: 7/10 nice Primulasig

@ Thyrz: 6/10

@ ChibiDusk: 8/10 great Sig

@ Winter&Summer: 8/10 I`m wondering, how you managed, to put a animation into a static sig ^^

@ Kira_Naruto 8/10 Just a great sig. Niche background, and great motive.

@ lavielove: 7/10

@ sakura-chan: 7/10
Old 2006-03-19, 10:45   Link #484
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Ichy ... The very same pic I select for my next sig T_T (It was delayed because I couldnt spend too much time to make a sig .. thus the current insta-sig) .. Nice pose eh? Elda is just so damn sexy, I wished she have her grandaughter's boob tho .. or at least her daughter-in-law's ^^... Biased rating ... 90% .. Nice BG.. Nice touch on the corners .. need a name slapped somewhere.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 12:42   Link #485
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Ki_NA: Your getting better! Fix the cutting on the left ghost (not that bad, actually), and maybe lower the border thickness. Maybe outline the characters too in the same style.

ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 13:36   Link #486
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Chibidusk- Vey nice sig, nice style, overall the colour looks great, and text effect is great.9/10

Ichy- very good sig, but the render is from a screenshot. The pic does not match the backround, maybe try fixing up its colour, or you can blend it to the bg may fix it up better. 8.5/10

Kira naruto- I like the sig alot, the bg looks great, and the cutting is pretty good. 8.7/10

Sakura chan- you are right the guy is soooooooooooo ugly, but I like the bg, you could of chosen a better image for him. Anyways nice shape also, 8.2/10
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-19, 20:29   Link #487
Cyz
"Show it to me"

sakura-chan: as usual, i like the shape of your sig. maybe put a little light on your sig? 8/10

ichy: nice image. the bg is nice too. but it's a little plain and those little squares make it even stranger. 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 11:59   Link #488
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Cyz: 8.5/10 Very red and hottish sig... and .5 to Saber beside it.
Mr.Hawq: 7.5/10 very blue and coldish sig, kinda blurry tho(maybe its just me)
ChibiDusk: 9/10 Nice edges, simple, and eye friendly colours...Oh yea, I like the mirror effect there.
Kira_Naruto: 8.5/10 nice signatures as usual
Ichy: 8/10 sexy...wish I could see the whole picture from your sig
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 19:56   Link #489
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Syn13: BG is nicely made. It looks like a PSP ad the first time I saw it :P 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 23:10   Link #490
Red HamsterX
Eien no ai~

Send a message via ICQ to Red HamsterX
Mr.Hawq, you could probably recompress your banner to reduce the icky JPEG artifacts. The background is sharp, which is okay, but the image you've placed in the foreground is blurred and... not smooth. I want to say it looks like the lines were slightly smeared, but I don't know how to describe the problem. It really looks out of place.

7/10: the style's okay, but your source material sucks
Red HamsterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 05:46   Link #491
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Syn13: very original and well done. Gives a good effect overall 8,5/10

Sakura-chan: well.. agree with KiNa ^^ ... it would be a 9 for the composition, but -2 for the subject, gomen ne ^^ 7/10

Ichy: a nice capture, and I like how you settled the background (same goes for you avatar, btw). All in all, a great work. 9,25/10

Changed! Still Momo from Shinigami no Ballad, just her eyes this time though (more precisely, it's a close up from the same scene of previous sign). It's simple, but I wanted to give a tribute to her wonderful eyes.
And sigh.. it's so hard to fit animated signs under 50.000 bytes.. With a bit more room, I'd have made them blink (or just open and close) ... but oh well ^^
Old 2006-03-21, 08:31   Link #492
lavielove

I can't even think of which episode you got this closed-shot for Momo's eyes.nice work..Momo rocks!
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 09:34   Link #493
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Kira_Naruto - me likey. ^_^ 8.5/10

Pellissier - the rain is sorta hard to see, but I think it looks nice for your picture. 8.5/10

Syn13 - hehehe, neat. 8/10

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 17:17   Link #494
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

@ Chibi Outshines everyone, thats no suprise. ^-^ I miss the chibi workshop thread. I guess I'll pop in there sometimes. Its been a while.

@ Cyz Mines aren't Red hot but I guees one could say we have similar tastes. Oh thats chibi. Me not suprised at all. ^^

@ Riker Whats the Cute Moms Appreciation Club about? What kind of activities does it feat.?? The little poeme is sweet.

@ Kira LOL I have the source of the girl in the middle picture so I know what kind of work you came up with to make it fit the right one's position. Thats great you get a high score. ^^

@ Ichy Ecchi it is. Something's missing. The background make it look like its the apocalypse in there. I hope that's what it was ment to express.

@ Mr.Hawq Love the concept. Quality lacks a bit. Otherwise Saber rocks.

@ Aoie_Emesai The gradiant's color it awefull. Plus it makes the under layers pretty hard to see. You can do much better.

@ lavielove Whats Amitadrive?? Did I miss something?? Anyway that sig just kicked my ass good. Good work.

@ Pellissier I wonder how many frames ^^ Well I agree it would 've been nice making those eyes wink, still it is appealing. I'd like to see your name in there but I suppose you're more of the photographic type of sig maker. ^^

Last edited by JOJOS'STAR; 2006-03-22 at 16:37.
JOJOS'STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 19:12   Link #495
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Cyz- w00t! go Shana!!! i love the red and the image. kinda freaky though b/c she looks albino D: that wont take away any points though..b/c as you all know...its shiny<: 10/10

ChiDu- i am in awe...dam AS needs an emotion where the smiley's jaw drops to the ground...thats so cool!!! 1000000000000/10

Pelli- well i listened to you and dled Shinigami no Ballad and its just what i need after Hantsuki!! momo's eyes are beyootiful, if they were made like a really light blue id probably steal them and run away with it i love the idea of focusing just on her eyes 10/10

all perfects and beyonds for the sigs i picked this time . every one did great as well...just too lazy to rate them all today XP

mine right now is just a screenshot with my own little stupid drawing of neko ears and the rest. i didnt know what to do with it and i was just plain bored so...tada. i dont even think a cats paw print is like that..hmm i just needed a cheerful shana sig in time for the last episode.
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 22:41   Link #496
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
torrencee - really cute, I like the ears ^_^ 9/10

It's SHOWTIME... because I'm going to see them the day after tomorrow...
OMGHOLYCHEESE.
O_O

Hopefully, the Deg sig phase will pass after that
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-21, 22:48   Link #497
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Sakura chan- Very nice sig, I like how you put the gaps between them, and the colour balance looks great. 8.9/10

Torencee-nice screen cap, pretty nice ears 8/10

Jojo stars-another one, yay. Pretty nice, the composition looks great, it would be cool if you made her looks like a motion capture. 8.7/10

Lavielove- I like the sig, the backround looks pretty nice, and simple. The text stands out very well, 8.5/10

Syn 13- innovative, and origional, nice idea. 8.6/10

Pellisier-simple animation, and closeup. 8/10

lol Sakura , out of every page you have posted and rated a signature. I swear you have never rated my signature. Very weird.
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 02:33   Link #498
iKumdo
Chodan

Send a message via AIM to iKumdo
Mr Hwaq's sig is pretty nice.
Old 2006-03-22, 12:50   Link #499
lavielove

torrence : I'll be one of the junkies who will celebrate Shana finale episode. waiting with the beers and cigars.That's really cute sig, you draw it by yourself. That's rock and work 90%

JoJo Did you bribe the mod ?? I'm quite sure that your sig exceed the size limit =P jk really hot .. 90 degree Celcius. btw my sig is related to Eureka7,I don't think you miss out something.May be you just don't like that kind of genre.

cheers ^_^
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-22, 16:54   Link #500
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
torrence : I'll be one of the junkies who will celebrate Shana finale episode. waiting with the beers and cigars.That's really cute sig, you draw it by yourself. That's rock and work 90%

JoJo Did you bribe the mod ?? I'm quite sure that your sig exceed the size limit =P jk really hot .. 90 degree Celcius. btw my sig is related to Eureka7,I don't think you miss out something.May be you just don't like that kind of genre.

cheers ^_^
Actualy its quite the opposite realy. In fact I'm pretty found of these kind. I just dont naturaly have the talent to make them. Thats why I said it kicked my ass good since its so well made. Anyway.

@ JOJOS'STAR Wow that girl has enormous demon arms! Scary. Well thats probably your most ero sig evar! ><

@ iKumdo You post here with no sig.. this is a great opportunity for me to legaly not rate anyone.

Tags
rate, signature