3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.39%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.78%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-11-18, 01:28   Link #41
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Well, one. And there wasn't any filler at all that I could spot.
thanks for answering.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 01:40   Link #42
Spideyknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Ino is doomed for Chouji in case you didnt noticed yet ^^
Lee gets no love, eh? Bah.
Spideyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 01:50   Link #43
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Lee got 10-10 \(^0^)/
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 04:39   Link #44
EarlyBlake
N L A M

That episode felt really plodding and predictable Even the new eye candy couldn't brighten it up.
EarlyBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 04:45   Link #45
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowVlican View Post
my goodness i fell asleep during this eps..... SO BORING....
seriously? lol

I thought the episode went by rather quickly.

it was ok, nothing spectacular, animation quality was s'alright, next week looks really well animatied.

This episode...6/10

dayum...Sai is a asshole lol
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 05:55   Link #46
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I thought it was quite good, but geez, they sure do like their cliffhangers. I still think it's hilarious how Sai just likes to push people's buttons to their absolute limit. ^_^
Old 2007-11-18, 06:31   Link #47
Spideyknight

Quote:
Lee got 10-10 \(^0^)/
Pft, come on now Kishi has already bashed us over the head with Neji / 10-10. Maybe Ino gets Sai? Lee gets that hot purple haired ANBU chick that was all QQ'ing over Hayate.

The ep was alright to me, wasn't as funny as the last one, seemed kinda plodding. Talking chapters like this they should combine in the Anime, a 2 in 1 kinda deal. A battle chapter can take up an entire episode but when there's just story stuff going on there's no need to fill an ep with flashbacks just to cover up that there's nothing really happening.
Old 2007-11-19, 07:48   Link #48
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I see Ino's personality is still the same but man has she grown, she was pretty hot and im surprised that her hair was longer given how shallow she is. Sai really is a dick but at least he's funny he and Naruto are going to get along famously but untill he changes that bondege outfit he shouldnt talk about mens dicks or call anyone a pussy. What kind of male wears a belly shirt i dont care if hes a ninja
Old 2007-11-19, 09:04   Link #49
Deathberry Love

maan, it kinda scares me how many episodes future fights are gonna take. i mean the sakuraxsasori battle only took up one or two chapters of the manga, but in the anime it spanned over like 3-4 episodes?
i don't have any reference right now, so my numbers might be wrong > < but its just one thing i feel is bad about the anime
Deathberry Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 10:27   Link #50
Rahan

Yeah, your numbers are slighty wrong. It took 11 chapters in the manga (battle started @c264, ended @c274).

The chapter/episode ratio of Shippuuden is roughly 1:1 which is already awfully slow, don't make things worse !
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 21:33   Link #51
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well this ep wasn't as good as last ep, but there were some definite good things about it...I actually liked the political intrigue this ep exposed...Naruto, Political Intrigue?!?!?!? Yeah I know it surprised me too, but the old dude being shrewed using the Naruto situation to shoe-horn his way into the political debate was pretty clever...I liked how Tsunade took on the elders and precisely examined things to show she's more than some healthy breasts in a underaged blonde hawt suit...I was so envisioning Tsunade bare-a$$ spanking Shizune for throwing her under the bus, but you can't have it all ...So they were talking about Sai that whole time, but I thought the old guy (Who was against the 3rd) was talking about the ANBU, so I like the fact that I was confused a bit...Was a bit gratifying that I was wrong and Naruto made me think...

As for Sai, I was kinda digging him until I found out he's a homoerotic...So he's kinda like a more talkative, foul-mouthed Sasghey I guess....Asking guys about their package will never endear a character to me, so I'll hold out hope he doesn't get too many lines...As for the rest I would hope that maybe, just maybe Naruto can throw us some cool scenes worthy of a shonen-fighter since the show's pace (While better than it's been in weeks past) is still terrible slow for an action title...Next episode looks like more set-ups, but I'm sure the people that finally get into Naruto 5 years from now will love Shippuden once there's 200 eps to watch in a row, but for the current folks even a better episode is still a crawl and drag sometimes...I gave the ep a 7 because, well I liked Tsunade's whole "I'm not as dumb and random a Hokage as the entire animeworld thinks I am..." Now I'll prepare for the overdrawn character development between Sai and Naruto that they are gonna indubitable force down our throats...

Animation took a dip from last week, but not enuff to really complain overall...Thought the flashbacks were OK, but again at this point what more do we as an audience need to see flashbacked? So that's it I guess,...To the 10 fans left giving a damn about this thread, hope you enjoyed the read^^...

offtopic: I remember everybody talking about the Kakashi as a kid arc prior to Shippuden airing, is that still in the works? Did that come after some of this or before the current anime eps? Cause I kinda forgot about it, but I just remember how people were talking about it and seeing that he's out of it maybe they were gonna do a dream sequence to introduce it or something...
Old 2007-11-19, 21:47   Link #52
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Kakashi Gaiden happens during 4th Hokage not yet a hokage yet but leading Kakashi's team in the great war .. There's a reason why it "was" thought to be very vital before.. Thats all I can say without spoiling.

As for Sai, he gonna have some nice sharp comments .. I thought ED already showed that already .
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-11-19, 21:59   Link #53
deiinokunoichiXD

The episode was funny I guess I think the manga was better.
deiinokunoichiXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 01:37   Link #54
Spideyknight

Hopefully they'll hook us up with some Kakashi Gaiden if we have to endure more filler.

Off-topic a little but Sinestra is that some high school anime chick busting out a Chun-li 1000 kick in your avatar? Because that's awesome.
Old 2007-11-20, 06:20   Link #55
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ Sinestra's av is from Clannad I *think*

Just to be ontopic.. Who do you think is the spy ? Mangaist plz dont spoil :x
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-11-20, 08:15   Link #56
Spideyknight

Quote:
^ Sinestra's av is from Clannad I *think*

Just to be ontopic.. Who do you think is the spy ? Mangaist plz dont spoil :x
Nice, thanks by the way, haven't checked out Clannad, I just might now. Girls in school girl uniforms raining down a crescendo of a**-whooping with Chun-Li kicks is a recipe for success in my book.

Even without reading the manga, if you take the words he said, "a spy working for Oro." Then you start the elimination process: Oro has the Sound Village, which has been kinda forgotten nowadays, so count it out. He also has the stuff he experiments on, but that's hardly "working for", he has Sasuke who Sasori has never seen so he's out. That leaves the list down to one, or at least a very small number of people.

What was up with the Sound village? More of the filler should've been set there, I think. It's like the Sound Village vanished after the whole Jiraiya/Naruto/Sakura/Sasami filler arc. Guess we're on the Akatski stuff now, but I would've liked to see a little Sound action. I don't think Konoha got a surrender out of them for attacking. They needed to send some fellas over there to lay down the law.
Old 2007-11-22, 00:20   Link #57
Flaming Rasengan
NarutoCard

I think the episode deserves a 7/10. It was pretty good. Especially when Sai tested Naruto's patience to the limit. Lol. Although, I don't get what everyone is talking about Yamato looking horrible, when they first introduced him. He didn't look bad. Actually, he was well drawn. I don't see what's the problem. Anyway, next episode looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to it.
Flaming Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-22, 01:29   Link #58
Kinjo

I think Sai might be onto something here. It does seem like Naruto's overcompensating for something.
Kinjo is offline   Reply With Quote