AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-14, 18:41   Link #21
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auria View Post
Looking forward to this scene (and the complex around it, especially the confrontation between Saber and Kiritsugu afterwards) as well. Wondering how they'll handle this lenghty talks as well (I think one in the Sound Drama was around 20 minutes long o_O) but they'll cut a fair amount since they spoke of some extra scenes in the beginning.. though it would be interessting to see what extra material Urobuchi can provide I wouldn't mind them throwing away that idea to cover the talks a bit better.

Ep 3 pictures: http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/415/415644/
I read somewhere on a japanese blog the fight was supposed to be episodes 4-5 anyway, so yeah, more buildup <3
Ok.... the episode 3 is most likely giving us the part where Saber is about to face Lancer I guess, so it won't be that long until Berserker steps in (can't wait to see him swinging the pole btw ) Thanks for the pics
Old 2011-10-15, 01:05   Link #22
LostHanyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibipicpic View Post
I'm wondering how much of the dialogue between Gilgamesh and Kirei they're going to keep in. They get into some pretty intense, long conversations that essentially set up why they ended up together and why I assume Tokiomi died (I didn't finish reading the 4th LN and stopped after Kiritsugu's backstory, so I don't know the details.) I know they can't keep all of it in (not that I would want to), but I'll be interested to see how they handle it. They're obviously not afraid to get exposition heavy, and by that point the viewers are already vested in the series.
I found the gilgamesh/kirei dialogue to be among the most interesting parts in the novel. I thought it was done fantastically, and really fleshed out both characters. Hope too much isn't cut out.
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 15:45   Link #23
sharingan0619

Cannot wait for the Blu-ray to come out for this!!
good thing f/zero is being done by UFOtable

In regards to the drama CD, i know they've been out for a while now, but does anyone know if theres an english subbed version of it anywhere?
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 16:32   Link #24
Auria

Ep 4 Promo Pics http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/418/418001/?l

I'm a bit worried about only 3 characters shown on these pics but I hope they just don't want to reveal the action of the other characters to the anime-only public yet XD

Update 10/26/2011: Ep 5 http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/420/420042/?l oh yeah.

Last edited by Auria; 2011-10-26 at 15:28.
Auria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 15:37   Link #25
Kaiba

You know, I have no clue how anyone is going to make it through 20-something episodes without being spoiled by some idiot or troll about Berserker's identity. I really don't.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 01:09   Link #26
chibipicpic

Oh man...if they get that far into the novel next episode, it's the dreaded "human organ" scene. Do you think they'll keep it in? It's not necessary for the plot and super gory and disturbing, so maybe they won't...but if they do...ugh...there are just some things that are better in your head and not on screen...
chibipicpic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 01:52   Link #27
Allium
Keep on keeping on

Episode 6 screens up. http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/422/422647/
Allium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 05:13   Link #28
Auria

Finally, Gilgamesh with hair down. Further, that third screen is screaming for an epic Hyatt scene XD
Old 2011-11-05, 09:57   Link #29
Archer

Apparently, there was a ufotable event earlier that revealed that for the next few episodes, Caster's scenes will be censored for TV airing. This includes the children in the Einzbern Forest.

Additionally, they revealed some of added content for the blu-ray episodes:

Episode 2: More Ilya and Kiritsugu. (A given, since there was a scene in the trailer that wasn't there for the actual episode)
Episode 3: More Iri and Saber at the airport.
Episode 6: More Gilgamesh and Kirei.
Episode 7: More Iri and Kiritsugu, about Saber.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 11:40   Link #30
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Apparently, there was a ufotable event earlier that revealed that for the next few episodes, Caster's scenes will be censored for TV airing. This includes the children in the Einzbern Forest.
understandable, i was wondering how they were going to handle the caster and the Human organ scenes. glad they animate it instead of doing a dragon or fish.
Old 2011-11-06, 10:41   Link #31
Archer

This post from MAL contains more details:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=362389

One of the more interesting tidbits of that presentation is that ufotable has no plans to make a FSN remake.
Old 2011-11-06, 13:39   Link #32
GDB

Quote:
One of the more interesting tidbits of that presentation is that ufotable has no plans to make a FSN remake.
Not surprising at all. However, doesn't necessarily negate the chances of Heaven's Feel, having not been animated yet.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 03:00   Link #33
Alaya
Counter Force

Right now the only scene I really wish to see is the "Meeting of the Three Kings" one. If ufotable pulls this one right, I believe it would be one of the most epic scene of the anime.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 03:35   Link #34
LostHanyou

Waiting for the entire 4th volume...
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 18:09   Link #35
Auria

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHanyou View Post
Waiting for the entire 4th volume...
This. The 2nd half of the third volume was great as well imo Overall the LN series were damn enjoyable.

Anyway, ep 7 pics: http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/424/424492/ (1st picture: Yeah, SCALP inb4 time alter double accel)
Old 2011-11-10, 01:11   Link #36
Archer

Episode 8's title is Magus Killer. You have three guesses to what's going to happen in this episode, and the first two don't count.

Episode 9's title is Master and Servant, apparently following the adventures of Waver and Rider as they attack Caster's hideout. Contains some Rider backstory. Might be integrating some misadventures from Act 9.

Episode 10's title is Rin's Adventure. Loli Rin looking for a missing friend.

It seems that the anime is going to expand Act 8 quite a bit here. And by quite, I mean wtf episode 10

Well, at this rate we'll have the Mad Feast of Kings at episode 11, followed by... uh, Act 9 + 10? Man this throws off my predictions by quite a bit
Old 2011-11-10, 04:35   Link #37
Allium
Keep on keeping on

Quote:

Episode 10's title is Rin's Adventure. Loli Rin looking for a missing friend.
Huh?
Allium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 11:17   Link #38
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

At some point, Rin will try to save one of her friends who were abducted by Caster. Of course, she doesn't have much lead.
Old 2011-11-10, 13:38   Link #39
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
At some point, Rin will try to save one of her friends who were abducted by Caster. Of course, she doesn't have much lead.
save her friend,but no her sister?
even tough she already know were she i;what a bitch!
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 13:41   Link #40
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I really doubt she has the slightest idea how Sakura was treated at that point. Furthermore, Sakura was handed over by their own father, while her friend was actually abducted. You can't expect Rin to save and rescue Sakura, while both her parents insist that she is "no longer her sister", can you?