AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-21, 11:17   Link #221
tsunade666

^But Ken still loves Asuka. He also loves ringo.... and the student council girls. He decide not to pick one which was the whole point of why Asuka ask Ken if he would pick her or the student council girl. Asuka is helping Ken and the girls away from future problems.... oh come one. he is a harem king and building one. it will lead to tons of problems in the future thus Asuka tried to help Ken in that aspect but if Ken picks Asuka the student council girls will be sad and the whole point of harem king is to make everyone happy.
Old 2012-12-21, 12:21   Link #222
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^But Ken still loves Asuka. He also loves ringo.... and the student council girls. He decide not to pick one which was the whole point of why Asuka ask Ken if he would pick her or the student council girl. Asuka is helping Ken and the girls away from future problems.... oh come one. he is a harem king and building one. it will lead to tons of problems in the future thus Asuka tried to help Ken in that aspect but if Ken picks Asuka the student council girls will be sad and the whole point of harem king is to make everyone happy.
Asuka stated that Ken's path is full of hardships and he will see the girls he loved show heart-wrenching tears because of him. But still Ken said that's why he will make them happy ten times over. Got to hand it to him his prepared because he know full well that every girl doesn't want to be No.1 in his heart instead they want to be the only one in his heart. because of that his work will become much more harder.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 16:13   Link #223
tsunade666

and that's why I said Asuka gives an option for Ken to back out of his chosen path but he still persist that he will become a harem king.
Old 2012-12-22, 06:24   Link #224
kazzuya13

Quote:
and that's why I said Asuka gives an option for Ken to back out of his chosen path but he still persist that he will become a harem king.
That is the reason I like Ken. because even though he knows the hardships in taking that path he still persist on moving forward unlike a certain character who only thinks about boobs and thinking only of becoming a harem king in the future without much thought of the feelings of the girls
Old 2012-12-22, 08:47   Link #225
tsunade666

^ah... now I understand what you mean. I thought your correcting me there. Sorry

well its true that Ken knew that she will hurt a lot of girls in his path to becoming a harem king because he won't choose one but choose all. He will make them all happy though in the eyes of the girls. They like that they would be the only one in the guys heart but still. In Ken's eye, he can't love one and leave the other. He realized that he hurt Asuka and Ringo when he run away but with the help of the student council girls which he meet when he was first year. He manage to rebound back and with those girls being popular. It sure to for them to win the election into the student council. That's why Ken did his best from the gutter to the peak of the student rankings. Such dedications. He really is great.
Old 2012-12-22, 10:12   Link #226
Insane
Banned

I like Ken because he IS actually putting effort to obtain the affections and hearts of the girls around him and does not hesitate to voice out his dream to have a harem. Unwanted harem series where the girls fall for MC simply because he's being nice toward them *cough* Infinite stratos*cough* are complete trash for me.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 07:49   Link #227
kazzuya13

Quote:
^ah... now I understand what you mean. I thought your correcting me there. Sorry

well its true that Ken knew that she will hurt a lot of girls in his path to becoming a harem king because he won't choose one but choose all. He will make them all happy though in the eyes of the girls. They like that they would be the only one in the guys heart but still. In Ken's eye, he can't love one and leave the other. He realized that he hurt Asuka and Ringo when he run away but with the help of the student council girls which he meet when he was first year. He manage to rebound back and with those girls being popular. It sure to for them to win the election into the student council. That's why Ken did his best from the gutter to the peak of the student rankings. Such dedications. He really is great.
By the way in the anime it was not shown that Ken knows the identity of the girl he chatted with (Mafuyu) that asked him what his goal was. Did he ever find out her identity?. The only missing type of character in ken's harem is the teacher type. However I just can't picture Mahiru being part of Ken's harem.
Old 2012-12-24, 03:10   Link #228
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
By the way in the anime it was not shown that Ken knows the identity of the girl he chatted with (Mafuyu) that asked him what his goal was. Did he ever find out her identity?. The only missing type of character in ken's harem is the teacher type. However I just can't picture Mahiru being part of Ken's harem.
Asuka could fit that role if she actually joins the harem.
Old 2012-12-25, 08:00   Link #229
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
Asuka could fit that role if she actually joins the harem.
I am thinking along the line of an "Older woman" type and Chizuru is the cool "Onee-sama" type.
Old 2012-12-25, 08:45   Link #230
elebarna
DXD_Oppai universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I am thinking along the line of an "Older woman" type and Chizuru is the cool "Onee-sama" type.
how about the advisor of student council sensei
she is cool type older woman right
elebarna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 09:06   Link #231
NeutralZero

^She is indeed a cool type older woman... as long as she stay still and shut her mouth...
Say did Runa also appeared in the novel way before Shin setokai like in the 9th ep of LV2?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 10:34   Link #232
elebarna
DXD_Oppai universe

^ well that's quite right

---------

BTW have all of people here already wathc the ep 9 of seitokai LV 2 ??
preety cool n the ending really same with the novel where all of girls connfess their feeling to ken

ow yeah ....... any news for new seitokai ? like when it's 2nd volume...
elebarna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 07:04   Link #233
kazzuya13

No Mahiru became a useless character more so than Mafuyu.
Old 2013-01-14, 21:16   Link #234
takai
Easy Muffin

A few questions. Are the light novels still ongoing or are they done? And did the anime cover all the books or only up to a certain one? I just finished the second season and I was curious to see how far along it was, or if it had finished altogether.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 06:18   Link #235
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post
A few questions. Are the light novels still ongoing or are they done? And did the anime cover all the books or only up to a certain one? I just finished the second season and I was curious to see how far along it was, or if it had finished altogether.
Original LN is finished. but they make sequel.

the anime finished the OG book but miss lot of material

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 06:20   Link #236
NeutralZero

Hope some OVA's would come to supplement the missing scene...
Old 2013-01-18, 00:24   Link #237
waffler

is the sequel for seizon out yet? i see its about the new seitokai and ken got 3rd in the popularity poll o.o
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 07:15   Link #238
NeutralZero

The sequel is in LN format and yes it is already out but if you're talking about animation then no... the sequel has no animation yet...
Old 2013-01-25, 20:32   Link #239
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by elebarna View Post
ow yeah ....... any news for new seitokai ? like when it's 2nd volume...

March, 19.
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 10:46   Link #240
mark1246

Also, for the new series, is it better then the original or is it ok?
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen