AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-15, 16:40   Link #23921
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
heh that little pilot when moka awakens demonstrates more vampire badassery than the entire twilight series
^ Like

Yes, she'd show those puny little Twilight posers what it is to be a true vampire. No sparkles with Proto Moka, that's for sure. That would make for an interesting omake, Canon Moka switched out with Proto Moka. Too silly, love it.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-16, 01:19   Link #23922
Johnny
Working the bags...

Mouth Breather and Shovel Face can't even come close to comparing to Moka and Tsukune. Let alone the rest of the girls...

BTW, AR-UA did another Rosario coloring. Wish it was the Moka one from chapter 60, but good nonetheless...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 13:48   Link #23923
GrimJack

New chapter is out... poop hits the fan big time. but even with the fact that nothing really happens this chapter I enjoyed it as it sets up the Grand Finale so to speak of this arc.
Old 2013-03-31, 13:51   Link #23924
mrShady

New chapter...... powered by google translate....
It's really bad (translation) though I get the gist of it. Not that much happened. Personally I think we've seen better chapters. There's more Inner moka development and a power boost for Kalua that's about it.
Also break next month? (this is the april issue right? and next is said to be June which should be released at the end of May)
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 13:53   Link #23925
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Also break next month? (this is the april issue right? and next is said to be June which should be released at the end of May)
lets nip this in the bud right away

This is the May issue which is released in April the next Issue is the June Issue which is released in May so No Break

Last edited by GrimJack; 2013-03-31 at 14:29.
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 14:24   Link #23926
Chris38

Well, the chapter was interesting to say the least, despite the poor quality.

And it seems like Inner Moka has gained even more character development, which further reduces the chances that Outer Moka is going to survive the events of the current arc.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 14:32   Link #23927
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, the chapter was interesting to say the least, despite the poor quality.

And it seems like Inner Moka has gained even more character development, which further reduces the chances that Outer Moka is going to survive the events of the current arc.
So I'm not the only one who thinks this.
With all the development that Inner Moka is having in these ch,it really seems that the author want her to be the only Moka/ always out.
I'm both sad and happy about this(if Outer really disappears),sad because what will happen to Outer and happy because we see and we will see more of Inner .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 15:04   Link #23928
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, after reading that version, the general gist is htere, but when the other, better version comes out, I'll be re-reading it

And just in case...
Spoiler for 62:

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 15:09   Link #23929
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

Like the chapter, but translation seemed a bit poor. When will Mangaholic release it's translate?
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 15:15   Link #23930
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

... whenever they get around around to it. Rule 1 of fanscans, whether anime. manga, light novel, etc: NEVER ask when the release will happen, it only pisses off the group doing it.

Old 2013-03-31, 15:21   Link #23931
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, after reading that version, the general gist is htere, but when the other, better version comes out, I'll be re-reading it

And just in case...
Spoiler for 62:
Spoiler for 62, just in case:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 15:39   Link #23932
zibi88

well this chapter was kinda a let down for me... too much talking and not much is happening (and only 30pages)... and I hope everyone goes home alive
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 15:43   Link #23933
ImperialFlameGod8190

this is the flaw of a monthly manga if there's no progress it infuriates people
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 15:51   Link #23934
Johnny
Working the bags...

It wasn't bad, but seemed to give off been there done that before vibes for me...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 15:52   Link #23935
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well this chapter was kinda a let down for me... too much talking and not much is happening (and only 30pages)... and I hope everyone goes home alive
This, so much. We get it, you all love and sacrifice for each other, like really really a lot. Hugs all around!

Now can we please get back to fighting lasting more than three pages? For hecks sake, if you're going to talk for most of the chapter, at least have most of it reveal some plot. Stop treating the reader like they haven't noticed that every girl lusts for Tsukune, that Moka has a soft side, that they're all bestest of bestest friends, etc., a point that has been made every damn chapter for years now.

Sorry to bitch, but this is ridiculous. It's not like the author doesn't have seven different things going on at once already, why drag out a monthly manga with so much filler? And yes, it's filler. It's not unwelcome, but it's used way too much. Every chapter lately is a character doubting for most of the pages, finding resolve in the last few pages and then doing something that ends in a cliffhanger, only for the audience to see the cliffhanger to be resolved in a page or two next chapter and the whole thing repeats again. Frankly, I just wanna see Tsukune power up, kill all the bad guys, get his harem, and find a love hotel. In one chapter.

This manga used to be fun to read. Wth happened?
Old 2013-03-31, 15:53   Link #23936
zibi88

well for the last few chapters we were bashing around "moka not beign alone" and this chapter again we return to that.... last chapter it was "vs gyokuro" and now except of the final fight with her we get... few pages of gyokuro...tehn in middle we get a bunch of other fights.... and moka vs gyokuro at last 2-3pages... so it didnt moved any much foward... and we get kurumu/mizore/kokoa fight other enemy... fonfon and yukari too vs other enemy then the final boss which is gyokuro

I was supprised that we didnt see Funai and his fight in all this....or where the hell is tsukune.... I bet that he will be forced to fight Akua again (to pull her to the good side)... so for now moka will fight with gyokuro... and tsukune for a whle with akua only to get her cooperation and join mokas side to fight gyokuro

generally it felt really short and shallow chapter...but maybe now moka might consider polygamy option as everyone done their best for her sake...and they got hurt for her sake and in the end they deserve tsukune too just like her :P (hope that the wound on kurumu wont leave a scar...not in such place)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 16:24   Link #23937
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Keep in mind too that you guys are experiencing another common syndrome- basically, it's a chapter that works better in tankubon format than is magazine release format (the former of which is what authors are generally aiming for in the first place...)

Yes, there was a lack of fighting. But maybe because I'm biased, I thought it was a descent chapter in the end... another thing you guys are complaining about is the fact that this is still a Shounen series, so its going to have Shounen cliches, as demonstrated by this chapter.

... okay, I'll be honest: I loved because there was so much of Inner. The rest of you Mizore fans can shove it

Old 2013-03-31, 17:00   Link #23938
Tachibana
タチバナ

The great thing about this chapter was Ura-Moka's character development, though I'm not expecting Tsukune to stay down for long, he will definitely come to Moka's aid when she needs it or perhaps that special "someone" will come to her aid.
Old 2013-03-31, 17:19   Link #23939
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
lets nip this in the bud right away

This is the May issue which is released in April the next Issue is the June Issue which is released in May so No Break
Gotcha.
These early releases are adding to the confusion though.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 17:26   Link #23940
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Gotcha.
These early releases are adding to the confusion though.
One way of looking at it it the year for both Weekly Shonen Jump and Jump Square and many (but not all) manga magazines start the beginning of December with Issue 1 and go on from there and yes it is confusing sometimes lol

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire