AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-16, 19:38   Link #2801
TurquoiseThyme

Just a funny thought I had.

Next time on Aquarion Evol, Kagura is captured by Neo Deva, after which, Jin and Amata try to deprogram him by chaining him to a chair and forcing him to watch their favorite movie 'Skies of Aquaria' ten times in a row.
TurquoiseThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 21:05   Link #2802
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

I think the "Skies of Aquaria" episode is going to be about them playing the movie more than watching it. I mean, something like the hilarious Cosplay episode from the OS, but this time Fudo wants them to learn about the story of Sylvia and Apollo. This is a mix of two episodes from OS: that episode about the feather they found (episode 10 or so) and "Cosplay of the Soul" (episode 17? I can't remember). At the end of this week episode, Kagura appears and things happen in a bad way. And then, next week we have "Beast of love" revolving around Kagura and Zessica, I guess.

That's my bet.

In addition to those comments about original Apollo: in the TV Series he wasn't very rude to everyone at the begining neither. Remember one of the first episodes, that one about the feet training. He was pretty kind to Rena when Sylvia was complaining about the training: he made her realize she was being very impolite because Rena was blind and in a wheelchair. And he was pretty kind to Reika when she was depressed, too. And to Rena again in the vampire episode. Sure, he had his issues against the authority and was immature, but he wasn't rude and inconsiderate to everyone.

Last edited by Zaresh; 2012-03-16 at 21:20.
Zaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 21:17   Link #2803
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaAEUG View Post
I suspect kagura to lose to one of the aquarion vectors, then be taken to an infirmary in vega. There mikono will nurse him back to health or visit him, something like that. Either way, I expect him to join the 'good' side just like Jin did a little while ago. I saw some of the episode titles somewhere, I believe episode 14 or 15 is "beastly love" or something to that effect, so there's no doubt we'll see some development of kagura and mikono's relationship in the near future.

Which brings me to wonder how they'll transition the MC being amata to kagura, if at all. However I do expect Kagura to settle down and act less like an animal when he spends some time with mikono, zessica and the others.
Actually I don't expect Kagura to join the good side now, because really he's the only real antagonist left, aside from Mykage who probably won't be piloting any mecha's any time soon. I don't really expect him to have a turn of heart if ever until the near the very end.

He's pretty much pinned into the furthest role from being able to do that. Unless a new group of villains outside of Mykage is introduced him and Amata are destined to have at least 2 more fights one in the next few episodes and one near the end. Kagura most probably won't have turned good before that final fight.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 22:13   Link #2804
Ypocaramel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
(Kagura's speech is funny because he uses such a simple, if, as Kaji Yuuki noted, very violent language. I wonder what he would be like in an actual conversation, maybe he has an exetnsive, if passive vocabulary...)
Not that wierd. Fairly common at universities especially in the US in my experiance, especially more "urban" ones.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 03:40   Link #2805
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Actually I don't expect Kagura to join the good side now, because really he's the only real antagonist left, aside from Mykage who probably won't be piloting any mecha's any time soon. I don't really expect him to have a turn of heart if ever until the near the very end.

He's pretty much pinned into the furthest role from being able to do that. Unless a new group of villains outside of Mykage is introduced him and Amata are destined to have at least 2 more fights one in the next few episodes and one near the end. Kagura most probably won't have turned good before that final fight.
Maybe, but Kagura has no home now.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 03:47   Link #2806
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Since Mykage is shown as the opposite of Fudo I expect the revelation that he was the third pilot in Altair's reality with Apollon and Sylvie.

Unless Zessica's previous incarnation was the third pilot.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 04:29   Link #2807
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Maybe, but Kagura has no home now.
? Izumo never said "well then go and never come back!"
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 04:36   Link #2808
pingva

Quote:
? Izumo never said "well then go and never come back!"
He did, he was ready to kill him. You are right he can go back, the prison is open for him.
And I've already mentioned what is waiting for Kagura
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2784

By the way that's how looks Amata's wings in the manga(in anime it's 1-2 episodes):
Spoiler:

Last edited by pingva; 2012-03-17 at 06:49.
Old 2012-03-17, 04:48   Link #2809
kuromitsu

Quote:
He did, he was ready to kill him. You are right he can go back, the prison is open for him.
Hmm, I need to watch the ep again... In any case Kagura has gone pretty long with no repercussions for open insubordination, so...

Quote:
By the way that's how looks Amata's wings in the manga
Spoiler:
Whoa! Looks like spoiler! o_o Unless the manga is going a different route, because I can't imagine they'd deliberately spoil the anime... (or maybe the images have been leaked?)

In the last pic it looks like Mikono is trying to save Amata from being swallowed up by feathers...

...actually, it kind of reminds me of Trigun (the manga).
Old 2012-03-17, 04:53   Link #2810
pingva

Quote:

Whoa! Looks like spoiler! o_o Unless the manga is going a different route, because I can't imagine they'd deliberately spoil the anime... (or maybe the images have been leaked?)

In the last pic it looks like Mikono is trying to save Amata from being swallowed up by feathers...
Spoiler:

Last edited by pingva; 2012-03-17 at 05:03.
Old 2012-03-17, 04:55   Link #2811
kuromitsu

I'd put that under spoiler, in any case. ^^;;
Old 2012-03-17, 05:12   Link #2812
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Spoiler:
Shouldn't that not be posted here at all? Spoilers etc from manga aren't allowed. And neither is talking about them.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 05:29   Link #2813
pingva

Quote:
Shouldn't that not be posted here at all? Spoilers etc from manga aren't allowed. And neither is talking about them.
It's only one pic and we don't have a separate forum like Bleach and all other monstrosities, everything goes there and no one is going to translate manga since it's almost the same thing we see in anime, so there is no point for manga thread, the only thing that is left is putting it under spoilers.

Last edited by pingva; 2012-03-17 at 05:39.
Old 2012-03-17, 06:13   Link #2814
Zuul

Spoiler for Pic:
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 06:44   Link #2815
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well be careful regardless, the mods might not see it that way.

About that pic... I don't think it's what you guys think it is. Consider this; the manga chapters comes out monthly and the adaptation only started in January, there's no way in Hell it would overtake the Anime that comes out weekly with just two chapters of 35 pages... Well two chapters that I could find translated into Chinese which concludes only midway of the second episode... Well I said 'second' episode but it's technically still the 'first'...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 06:49   Link #2816
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
Spoiler for Pic:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-17, 06:51   Link #2817
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well be careful regardless, the mods might not see it that way.

About that pic... I don't think it's what you guys think it is. Consider this; the manga chapters comes out monthly and the adaptation only started in January, there's no way in Hell it would overtake the Anime that comes out weekly with just two chapters of 35 pages... Well two chapters that I could find translated into Chinese which concludes only midway of the second episode... Well I said 'second' episode but it's technically still the 'first'...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-17, 07:41   Link #2818
Zuul

Quote:
Spoiler:
Then the manga is a bit different from the anime.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 07:54   Link #2819
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
Then the manga is a bit different from the anime.
It's 35 pages in a month, so they need something to shorten or extend and add some punch, but it's still the same.
Old 2012-03-17, 08:00   Link #2820
miketyson

Those wings make it look like Amata's wearing a feathery pimp coat.
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, science fiction