AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2016-03-29, 17:02   Link #13741
moondragon84

Hello everyone, i am new here, i am 31 and the reason i joined this forum is becouse it seems that a lot of people are mature and can take a serious discussion. Now this is not my first time here since i have been here as a guest in the different forums. I like what i see and i think the community is mature too.

Some of my favorite anime

Fate/Zero
Kara No Kyoukai
Madoka Magica
Steins Gate
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Accel World
Hunter X Hunter 2011

Some games

Baldurs Gate 2
Planescape Torment
Civilization series

Well thats it for me, nice to be here finally.
moondragon84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 19:50   Link #13742
Azure Wyvren

Hello Everyone

Im new here and im a casual anime fan, read light novels and manga.
Azure Wyvren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 23:57   Link #13743
Arin11

Hello everyone.

I am new here.
Have been an anime fan for about 5 years now and just casually decided to join Animesuki.
Also I like Light Novels more than Manga's.
Arin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-01, 16:59   Link #13744
Lauriferous

Hello everyone.

I've been a lurker on AS for a few years and figured it was time to start posting. I discovered anime in the late '90s, watching shows such as Ranma 1/2, Magic Knight Rayearth, Slayers, and Sailor Moon. Nowadays, I'm more of a manga reader but I always try to keep up with the latest anime. I look forward to making new friends here.
Lauriferous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-03, 15:07   Link #13745
renofury

Hi from Malta, I came across this website looking for a different anisuki. I remember it used to list many fan made website dedicated to particular anime. The websites were inspiring for me I thought myself webdesign and years later it became my carrier after finishing university. I even landed my first job by showing 2 anime website I made on geocity. That was 16 years ago so it might now have changed to a forum.

But the forum is great there is alot of discussions about current and old anime, I let you know in advance I tend to like series that have a lot of fanservice. Especialy the work of Kaneko Hiraku
renofury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 11:39   Link #13746
Flare77
Aspiring Writer

Hey I'm a newbie here just saying hi! I like to make discussions about anime and its other media but generally, I like stories. Considering anime has a lot of audiences it can entertain compared to novels and TV media, I gravitated to it more. If you want to discuss about stuff, feel free to do so. I always like logical arguments!

Here's my MAL if you want to see what my shit-tase is :P. It also has a tentative discussion in the "about me" part. I mostly follow anything outside the realm of harem and ecchi with a few save exceptions but if its a discussion, I can at least hold on a decent one I hope.

Went and registered here so I can get spoilers :P
Flare77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 08:44   Link #13747
Jej

Hi, I'm from France and I'm a huge fan of Anime/Manga/LightNovels.

Irl I'm 21 and my english is pretty bad ( sorry for that :/ )

I'm really happy to join this community who seems to be very wealthy !

My preferences in matter of anime are varied but my favorite anime of all time is Spice and Wolf ^^ This anime and these light novels are great !

Same things about manga's : I like plenty of style and my favorite one is "A Silent Voice", This manga is a masterpiece in my opinion ^^

Voila, I'm very glad to be a part of this community
Jej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 15:23   Link #13748
ccesarano

Whelp, suppose I may as well officially introduce myself. I found this forum after Googling for decent anime discussion forums, and this seemed to be the best option. I started lurking last week, and after observing a few threads decided I might as well sign up and start dropping my verbose opinion in a few threads. So some of you have likely already met me in some fashion.

I got into anime in the early 90's, technically, though I didn't realize it at the time. Robotech, Ronin Warriors, and Sailor Moon (and vague, vague memories of Grimm's Fairy Tales on Nick Jr.) were all things I enjoyed, but I simply assumed the same animation studio until around Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Ranma 1/2 and Dragon Ball Z I learned that they were all actually made in Japan. My brother, six years my elder, helped cultivate my tastes quite a bit. Like many others that got into anime in the mid-90's, the early aughts saw me almost abandon the medium outright, but I came back around on it and these past few years have been loving it again.

I also love video games and film, and spend a lot of time analyzing them and dissecting them for fun. I've not paid much attention to anime direction, but would like to as there is some really good and interesting stuff out there. So part of the reason why I'm here is to see if there are some more knowledgeable folks in that regard that I may pick up observations from.
Old 2016-04-09, 12:19   Link #13749
reedignis,

mmmm i'm a newbie here ... nice to meet you all ..
reedignis, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 10:06   Link #13750
Mei-Lin

Hi, I am Mei, I am half Chinese/English. I currently lives in UK, but moving to Japan in 2017.

I am a huge anime/manga fan. I was with Narutoforum for the past 8 years, but grown tired of these people on the forum because their lack of knowledge and hatred for everything for no good reason.

I am looking to start afresh and already like what I am seeing. I hope to get along with you all in more years to come.
Mei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 20:40   Link #13751
xeviouses

Freakin' late I know but, Yo! Nice to meet ya'll!

Been lurking for long while now, it's thanks to IBO that I decided to join up.

Hoping to get along with all of you!
xeviouses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 22:18   Link #13752
Eve_Tsukari

Hello, I'm Eve. :3
I like using emoji a lot especially cat looking ones (~^w^)~
I have many interests in a variety of anime. I have these random "obsession periods" where I just get back into an anime I watched a while ago and get obsessed with it. Right now my obsession is with the To Aru series and Misaka Mikoto. xD
I tend to like series where females are shown to be smart and able to hold their own in one way or another.
Feel free to contact me~ I'm always looking for friends that I can chat with about certain series I'm obsessed with~ *w*
Eve_Tsukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 04:06   Link #13753
pervypig

howdy aloha Ni-Hao any-yong-ha-se-yo

Yo people, this is pervypig.

Just looking for a place to discuss otaku stuff and ask things.

Please take care of me (bows).
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 08:02   Link #13754
C-MC

Hey guys I'm new here too but I've been reading some of the posts for a while now
C-MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 19:20   Link #13755
NIVLEKeco
Sleeping Neko

Haha Just joined this forum today.

I'm from Indonesian btw, I've been coming arround this forum before I decided to make an account. Hope we can be friends together.
NIVLEKeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-27, 21:04   Link #13756
Riolis

Hello from the other side~

Hope to find people to talk with about this stuff. Impossible to find IRL.
Riolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-28, 01:52   Link #13757
Darthjake

Introduction

Hello,

I am Jake , and as my nickname suggests I orient more towards the dark side then those pathetic jedi, who keep crushing our empire. (If only I was in charge... /sigh)

Anyway, I've played tabletop and computer RPGs for years, and found this forum on a random search for a walkthrough on one of the games, so here I am.

Thank You,
Darthjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-30, 12:52   Link #13758
UnfetteredDjinn

Hi, I'm UnfetteredDjinn and I signed up so I could talk about Light Novels and Anime and stuff. In the past, I was obsessed with anime and by this point, I have watched so many that I have forgotten most of them.
UnfetteredDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 16:29   Link #13759
Roencia

I'm known as Roencia on the web. Type it in google to learn all about me. I've loved anime for a long time though I don't watch many of them. I love hunter x hunter.

I'm creating my own sci-fi anime story and game that I hope to share with you soon.
Roencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 09:03   Link #13760
Ng Ge

New

hi im ng ge and new to forum and to anime
Ng Ge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members