AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-21, 14:03   Link #2821
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Oh boy, he's definately gonna surrender isn't he
Old 2012-12-21, 14:12   Link #2822
zibi88

well knowing shions idiocy he will mostly surrender... but wouldnt be that any different from getting killed ? they can just kill him later if he surrenders...

but it would be nice if he did a declaration that if they have anything against him then the should come streight at him and not those around him like cowards

anyway time will tell but if he surrenders I might even drop this series for 1-2months to wait all the emo stuff...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 14:17   Link #2823
Xaturas

Jesus how many chapters it is already that I read it half assed cause its not worth.
Next thing you know he will jump on to his head from the roof to *kill* himself.
Next week or whenever the new chapter will be released will be another disappointment.
Old 2012-12-21, 15:36   Link #2824
tsunade666

If he surrenders the only good thing will happen is we will get to see Jinie or Sera shines again but the bad thing is we get another damsel in distress arc -_- which is dumb.
Old 2012-12-21, 15:39   Link #2825
Raxnom
気疲れ

I do not understand why you people think Shioon will surrender. If he does that, he dies. Lone Wolf guy will kill him. I think(more like hope) that it will be something else. Lately, after reading a chapter of breaker I get the bloody feeling that i'm reading bleach. Chapter was there, pages there, however feeling is that nothing bloody happened, again.
Old 2012-12-21, 15:52   Link #2826
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Too many people take Shioon for a complete idiot is seems. Yea, he's not the sharpest crayon in the shed but he's not dumb either.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 16:11   Link #2827
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxnom View Post
I do not understand why you people think Shioon will surrender. If he does that, he dies. Lone Wolf guy will kill him. I think(more like hope) that it will be something else. Lately, after reading a chapter of breaker I get the bloody feeling that i'm reading bleach. Chapter was there, pages there, however feeling is that nothing bloody happened, again.
THIS! I'm feeling the same way for a couple of chapters already. I gave up on bleach when Aizen was stupidly defeated and to hell with all the hype of his powers.

Shioon tries to plan and counter attack but his plan has lots of holes on it and I wish he had alternative than surrendering and just like what I suggest. Run and lure them to the sunwoo guy though those enemy leaders will probably caught him fast but.... man... surrendering again? it will be a looping arc/story just like bleach if that happens.
Old 2012-12-21, 16:13   Link #2828
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

His surprise at being at the focus is weird, though. I mean, that was the basis of his plan, even if it went pear-shaped.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 16:31   Link #2829
Shadow5YA

I'm hoping that Shioon doesn't surrender but just lies about it to be bait to lure them away from the school. I haven't given up on seeing Shioon fight Bald Ryu just yet.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 17:25   Link #2830
Johnny
Working the bags...

I just want to see Shioon have this kind of moment before the author pulls something outrageous again for the third part....
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 07:16   Link #2831
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Too many people take Shioon for a complete idiot is seems. Yea, he's not the sharpest crayon in the shed but he's not dumb either.
Yes but that would fit with Shioon's role in this manga, which is being a sandbag for others. It would allow him to be even more prominent damsel in distress which seems like another purpose for him.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 15:12   Link #2832
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yes but that would fit with Shioon's role in this manga, which is being a sandbag for others. It would allow him to be even more prominent damsel in distress which seems like another purpose for him.
What I think is that Shioon will probably accept to go silently with them while crying for leaving his friends unharmed (after half of them are already done with)

Damn, why don't you some nice and cool kicks and punches like Nine Arts Dragon?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 12:52   Link #2833
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Because he's suppose to serve as a foil for his master, Nine Arts Dragon, who did all of the heroic kicking-ass and taking names bit that the majority of readers wish that Shioon would do now - which would completely undermine his reason for being a foil in the first place.

People will gather around the both of them for different reasons. Those who gathered around 9AD are mostly impressed with his strength of body and drive to destroy something that has proven to be 'untouchable' as far as normals are concerned. With Shioon, they are impressed by the strength of his willpower moreso than his martial ability and his drive to protect the values that he believed were taught to him. Which they were in an around-about way since 9AD wasn't trying to teach him anything philosophical.

Shioon would be the 'ideal' perfect student of most martial arts, but especially those that teach restraint and to use words other than fists to end disagreements.
Old 2012-12-23, 17:16   Link #2834
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
To tell the I am not impressed with Shions willpower or anything he does at all, other than his stupidity. Now that feature is totally impressive.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 03:56   Link #2835
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Shioon would be the 'ideal' perfect student of most martial arts, but especially those that teach restraint and to use words other than fists to end disagreements.
He tries to talk even when someone is clobbering him to death. What will be the point if he gets beaten so much?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 09:37   Link #2836
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

In this fight just now against the one guy? Shioon knew he could tank those hits, that's why he did. Wearing him down by expending his energy, it's a viable tactic. Shioon just tried to get him to stop on his own (which everyone knew he wasn't going to stop for anything). Besides, Shioon knew that he could beat up the dude - but he doesn't WANT to. Even though he doesn't want to be bullied and he learned martial arts to that effect, he still doesn't want to hurt people. He's not a bully hunter.

And I believe that you've seen a number of instances where one party will not lift a finger while another person wails on them, just to show their sincerity for whatever they were trying to get across to the other person. Especially if the one getting beaten up is stronger than the other person.

He's still naive as far as everything goes - he should have knocked the other guy out as soon as he realized that he was being destroyed from within. Shioon is someone with a 'saint's mentality, but he doesn't have the experience to back it up.
Old 2012-12-24, 16:04   Link #2837
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It would have been funnier if he did it just so Chang Ho would get what he had coming.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 17:22   Link #2838
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Why was that idiot so obsessed with him anyway?
Old 2012-12-24, 18:39   Link #2839
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Why was that idiot so obsessed with him anyway?
Because he kicked his ass in part one when the manga was still good ?
Bully was bullying him, then he got power punch to the face, lost hist front teath and almost his life. Didn't learn much it seems.
Old 2012-12-28, 05:48   Link #2840
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 99:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves