Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-02-25, 07:15   Link #3501
Woopzilla
Desensitized

That's it. Thanks.
Old 2010-02-26, 02:16   Link #3502
monster

How do you clear the "Move To" locations history in the Dolphin (file manager) context menu?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 18:17   Link #3503
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I'd be glad to help, but I don't see that option anywhere in my version of Dolphin. I'm using 1.3 on KDE 4.3.2 (use Help > About to see the version).. I tried right-clicking on files and folders and searching through the top-level menus. I don't see a "Move To" choice anywhere.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 21:52   Link #3504
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I'd be glad to help, but I don't see that option anywhere in my version of Dolphin. I'm using 1.3 on KDE 4.3.2 (use Help > About to see the version).. I tried right-clicking on files and folders and searching through the top-level menus. I don't see a "Move To" choice anywhere.
I don't think it's enabled by default. I had to go to Settings > Configure Dolphin... > General > Context Menu and put a check on the Show 'Copy To' and 'Move To' commands option.

By the way, I'm using using Dolphin 1.3 on KDE 4.3.5. I hope the KDE version won't matter. I did an update recently, and I don't know if KDE was part of the update, but the option was available even before the update.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 07:30   Link #3505
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Question: Is there a PC program that can act like a calender, where you can make note of which day has what, then attach long text, or files into each day?
Old 2010-03-02, 12:45   Link #3506
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Question: Is there a PC program that can act like a calender, where you can make note of which day has what, then attach long text, or files into each day?
You mean widget. If you are running on XP, look for RocketDock.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 18:41   Link #3507
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
There's also Google Calendar. You can find it under the "more" choice in the top menu. You'll need to create an account (free) to use it, but it has the advantage of being available wherever you go. I don't know about attaching files to specific days, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
How do you clear the "Move To" locations history in the Dolphin (file manager) context menu?
The answer to this question, for anyone interested, is to edit $HOME/.kde/share/config/dolphinrc.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 05:46   Link #3508
Tiberium Wolf

You use a purse and you put your cellphone, credit cards and other cards electronic. Will they get damaged by the cellphone?
Old 2010-03-03, 13:34   Link #3509
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
You use a purse and you put your cellphone, credit cards and other cards electronic. Will they get damaged by the cellphone?
If you're asking if the phone will erase the data on those cards, then the answer is no.

Unless you have a very strong magnet in your purse (much stronger than your regular magnets), nothing will happen to the data on those cards.
Lord of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 08:17   Link #3510
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Silly question of the day ..

The wrestler Edge once played a part in a highlander movie .. Which movie is that?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 09:17   Link #3511
Woopzilla
Desensitized

A quick search says it was Highlander: Endgame. Never watched it... but I did watch wrestling several years back.
Old 2010-03-05, 19:05   Link #3512
Tiberium Wolf

Does anyone know any site that has OS screenshots and other programs? Just like http://www.modemhelp.net/ but with less or no ads. I am working in a call center and it's kind hard to explain to the person in the other side of the line the step by steps to get to a window in specific location when you don't have the right OS in front of you.
Old 2010-03-06, 02:56   Link #3513
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Quote:
Does anyone know any site that has OS screenshots and other programs? Just like http://www.modemhelp.net/ but with less or no ads. I am working in a call center and it's kind hard to explain to the person in the other side of the line the step by steps to get to a window in specific location when you don't have the right OS in front of you.
I was informed of the existence of this site a couple of weeks ago. If only I'd had it in years past!
Zen Internet Virtual Applications

I await patiently
the gift promised to me.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-06, 03:56   Link #3514
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusai View Post
I was informed of the existence of this site a couple of weeks ago. If only I'd had it in years past!
Zen Internet Virtual Applications
Thx... I've known that site for months but since I stopped using it I forgot the link. And google didn't help me find it. T_T
Old 2010-03-07, 00:56   Link #3515
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

The recent cyber war between Korea and Japan has made interested in 2chan. I heard that the reason behind was that it was because the 2chan member made fun of Korean student who was killed in Russia and for making fun of Kim Yun Ah winning gold.
So anyhow are there lot of those types of posts in 2chan? Because from what I heard there are suppose to be lot of offensive posts thing about Koreans. And many of the anit-Korean videos in Youtube are from 2chan. Example being lets say a Korean footballer scored a goal in Europe and one was looking for highlights. The video that one would search for would be either contain video using selective editing to make Koreans look dirty or about Koreans eating/slaughtering dogs. This happened to me so many times that I get annoyed, also sometimes the videos are about insulting Chinese.
So are those types of things done by minority or the majority? And are they really done by 2chan members?
Old 2010-03-07, 11:06   Link #3516
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
2ch is like the Japanese equivalent of 4chan (and existed before 4chan) , things are done for massive lolz by random users which come from all sorts of backgrounds. I don't scroll on 2ch myself, I keep it English but the reactions on it are very funny. If you think it is offensive then stay away from chanboards in general, because yes they are done by what you call "members" though because of the anonymous system there are no members and if something is a popular thing to do then it isn't a small minority doing these things. If you don't like it stay away from chanboards and if you post English things on 2ch then prepare for rampage
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 13:00   Link #3517
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

W.R.P. to this >> Post << ...

Spoiler:

EDIT :

2Chan is Korean equivalent of DC Inside

Site : http://dcinside.com/

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2010-03-07 at 14:12.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 13:02   Link #3518
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

That is just a minority Dream. Most of the people there are only interested in discussing what in going to happen in the next Baka Test episode, or trivial things.

These kind of stuff only escalate when people start drawing lines. But it is a anonymous bulletin, so who can we blame when this happens?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 19:31   Link #3519
Tiberium Wolf

Does anyone know what "bitdefender firewall NDIS filter driver" is for? Recently I had some BSOD and did some search on google based on the last BSOD with the NDIS.sys. PPL with BSOD had also BSOD with the nvidia drivers too. They said turning off "bitdefender firewall NDIS filter driver" would solve the problem. I know this is from bitdefender but I dunno what this filter is for.
Old 2010-03-07, 20:16   Link #3520
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Quote:
Does anyone know what "bitdefender firewall NDIS filter driver" is for? Recently I had some BSOD and did some search on google based on the last BSOD with the NDIS.sys. PPL with BSOD had also BSOD with the nvidia drivers too. They said turning off "bitdefender firewall NDIS filter driver" would solve the problem. I know this is from bitdefender but I dunno what this filter is for.
NDIS stands for Network Driver Interface Specification, and it's the interface specification network card drivers use to talk to the Windows operating system. Bitdefender is inserts itself at that layer to do its active protection. It doesn't say so much what its function is (although it is kind of implied) specifically as much as what level of the system it is filtering at.

My first guesses are that the ndis.sys driver is infected or that something is interfering with BitDefender. Upload your ndis.sys file to http://www.virustotal.com/ and see what it reports. If it seems clean, uninstall BitDefender and then reinstall it (or, preferably, something such as Avira or Avast instead).

Or switch to Linux.

I await patiently
the gift promised to me.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
problem, q&a, serious