AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-17, 23:39   Link #181
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Kaori is the voice for Yuuno Scrya
Yuuno is resorting to the last resort button. If all else fails invoke the power of tragic injured loli.
Old 2007-06-17, 23:41   Link #182
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Yuuno is resorting to the last resort button. If all else fails invoke the power of tragic injured loli.
I guess he shouldn't opened that book with the fangs ...

"Chronnoooo! I damn you to hell!"
Old 2007-06-17, 23:42   Link #183
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
"And this week, the part of Might Guy will be played by the psycho loli in red with the bunny hat..."
I think you meant Shishio Gai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner
Sounds like at least one of the producers is an old video gamer. "Heavy Barrel" was a fun game.
We know that for certain *cough* SRW *cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner
I looked at her scenes closer, and I realized: there's a round lens on her fingertip - it's her PERISCOPE??
Yup. She's submarining on subterra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Alike much?
... Daughter maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But still-

Wait, a thought just struck me... What if that's Vita's bunny?
Despite that not being the case... I can smell Vita's jealousy already aka why Nanoha gave Vivio the bunny instead of her...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-17, 23:45   Link #184
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Despite that not being the case... I can smell Vita's jealousy already aka why Nanoha gave Vivio the bunny instead of her...
What would I know? I haven't watched it yet...

Off-topic, but your sig made me grin
Old 2007-06-17, 23:47   Link #185
Loner
Lurking In the Darknes...

Quote:
I think you meant Shishio Gai
Nope. Might Guy, from Naruto. One of his moves is "Dynamic Entry".
Old 2007-06-17, 23:51   Link #186
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
What would I know? I haven't watched it yet...

Off-topic, but your sig made me grin
Well I have She bought the bunny for Vivio (although the store she got it from was unattended... Grand Theft Bunny?

Thanks gamefaqs boards for the sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
Nope. Might Guy, from Naruto. One of his moves is "Dynamic Entry".
Ah. I was thinking more on the Goldion Hammer part

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-17, 23:54   Link #187
johnjefferson3

actually guys, Kaori Mizuhashi is the voice for at least 3 roles and may even do more of the bad girls since she does Yuuno Scrya, Vivio(blonde new loil) and she is also the badass Sein (Evil girl #6), and Chiwa Saito nows plays Subaru Nakajima; Nove (Evil girl #9)(ep 10); Quatro (Evil girl #4) (ep 11-12) and Eriko Kigawa as Ginga Nakajima, Euno (Dr. Scagatti assiassant) and now Tre (evil girl #3) and Nozomi Masu as Alto Krauetta also does now Dieci (Evil girl #10) and guess what over the next few weeks they play even move evil roles, so expect every female actress to be doing numerous roles by now, eventually!!!!!
Old 2007-06-17, 23:57   Link #188
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjefferson3 View Post
actually guys, Kaori Mizuhashi is the voice for at least 3 roles and may even do more of the bad girls since she does Yuuno Scrya, Vivio(blonde new loil) and she is also the badass Sein (Evil girl #6), and Chiwa Saito nows plays Subaru Nakajima; Nove (Evil girl #9)(ep 10); Quatro (Evil girl #4) (ep 11-12) and Eriko Kigawa as Ginga Nakajima, Euno (Dr. Scagatti assiassant) and now Tre (evil girl #3) and Nozomi Masu as Alto Krauetta also does now Dieci (Evil girl #10) and guess what over the next few weeks they play even move evil roles, so expect every female actress to be doing numerous roles by now, eventually!!!!!
Actually, this should probably only applies for the ones who don't talk much

Though Subaru's one was quite a surprise...
Old 2007-06-18, 00:02   Link #189
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Giving a bunny to someone other than Vita. That's her thing, just look at the hat. I'm sure there are other cute stuffed animals that could've been handed out. Well I doubt the store owner will hunt down Nanoha for taking a bunny.
Old 2007-06-18, 00:06   Link #190
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Giving a bunny to someone other than Vita. That's her thing, just look at the hat. I'm sure there are other cute stuffed animals that could've been handed out. Well I doubt the store owner will hunt down Nanoha for taking a bunny.
Unless that store owner is a SS-ranked mage I don't think she'll mind if Nanoha did take something... your life is worth more than money afterall

Old 2007-06-18, 00:10   Link #191
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Unless that store owner is a SS-ranked mage I don't think she'll mind if Nanoha did take something... your life is worth more than money afterall
Nah, he aint stupid enough as to try and even think of minding that sort of stuff. I mean I can already picture the poor guy being threated by a nutso RH in Exceed Mode and about to fire Starlight Breaker
Old 2007-06-18, 00:16   Link #192
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

She is so stepping on Vita's turf, every loli should gets her own original mascot!

(Not including those no longer on the show )

Nanoha - Ferret
Fate - Puppy
Vita - Bunny
Caro - Dragon (whelp)
Lutecia - .... I seriously doubt Garyuu counts
Hayate - Cat(s)
Old 2007-06-18, 00:19   Link #193
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
She is so stepping on Vita's turf, every loli should gets her own original mascot!

(Not including those no longer on the show )

Nanoha - Ferret
Fate - Puppy
Vita - Bunny
Caro - Dragon (whelp)
Lutecia - .... I seriously doubt Garyuu counts
Hayate - Cat(s)
Oi, oi. Those are Suzuka's cats not Hayate's . And no, Garyu doesn't count (That thing is very freaky )
Old 2007-06-18, 00:19   Link #194
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Actually...Nanoha might've gotten a bad time to pull a bunny theft.

Regius: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I learned that one of your sub-commanders commited the crime of thievery!!!!!! She stole a bunny plushie!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-18, 00:27   Link #195
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Oi, oi. Those are Suzuka's cats not Hayate's .
*Shrugged*

She goes well with them, look at the SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
And no, Garyu doesn't count (That thing is very freaky )
I know, but look at how she cuddles it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Actually...Nanoha might've gotten a bad time to pull a bunny theft.

Regius: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I learned that one of your sub-commanders commited the crime of thievery!!!!!! She stole a bunny plushie!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
This is where Lindy, Leti and Chrono Onii-chan comes in and-

Wait, what happened to him and Carim this episode?
Old 2007-06-18, 00:27   Link #196
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
.... And it's working, too. The mommy scene had me melting on the spot. Had nanoha grabbed the girls' hand, it would have been perfect.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-06-18 at 00:39.
Old 2007-06-18, 00:29   Link #197
herbert

Haven't replyed on episode threads for a long while. When I waited subbed ver, you guys started discussion with raws or summaries, and when I got subbed, the threads went too far for me to catch up.

It seems Regius has already built up his bad reputation. He is said either bad or stupid. I am gonna disagree. From what I read, he is a smart guy with great foresight for me. I know I am more likely to be proven wrong, but come to think of it. Whom is he worried about? It is Hayate, the lady who is evil enough wanting to conquer all universes to creat a cosplayland. Besides, most important members in RF 6 are former criminals, Fate and Wolkenritter. The only one without crime record, unfortunately, is the most horrid person in all worlds, Nanoha Takamachi, the White Devil.

Joke ends here.

Seriously, RF 6 is way too powerful to exist. It is understandable for any sane people to worry about their existence. And RF 6 can be seen as a huge source of troubles not only because it exists but also because how it exists. It gathers a handful Aces and high-ranked mages who can get a much better positions elsewhere but accept limiters willingly. Such a group of people, if Hayate decides to make trouble, then they gonna to make trouble. And those people have the history.
Old 2007-06-18, 00:30   Link #198
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm sure Chrono and Carim....finished their meeting and went on their ways. Chrono probably had to go off to pay some bills after Hayate's escapades this episode.

Man Yuuno has gone to the brink to get close to Nanoha. Pull the loli one and she can't resist.

What can we saw Lutecia likes her Garyu....Erio you've got to get in there and show her where her attentions should be focused.
Old 2007-06-18, 00:36   Link #199
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Seriously, RF 6 is way too powerful to exist. It is understandable for any sane people to worry about their existence. And RF 6 can be seen as a huge source of troubles not only because it exists but also because how it exists. It gathers a handful Aces and high-ranked mages who can get a much better positions elsewhere but accept limiters willingly. Such a group of people, if Hayate decides to make trouble, then they gonna to make trouble. And those people have the history.
While this may very well be true, it is also true that RF6 handle Lost Logia cases. Hazardous materials anyone? The Unit was created and approved, so this Regius guy should crawl up a hole and stay there while the other people can be useful to society and deal with incidents like airport one.

Besides, if Hayate wanted to make trouble, she would've done it already no? This guy needs to think a little more before starting to call people 'Evil' and stuff like that. Yagami Hayate: Possesses the strongest and most dangerous Lost Logia known to date, yet she works for the TSAB under the surveillance of the leader of the Saint Church and one of the youngest Admirals in history. Doesn't that count for anything?
Old 2007-06-18, 00:36   Link #200
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Hey, it's not Hayate's fault that nobody else thought of the idea first, nor is it her fault that Anti-Magic research was no longer funded, hence they have to resort to this... >.>
Closed Thread