AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-18, 02:45   Link #2021
cyberdemon

Spoiler for chapter:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 02:49   Link #2022
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Spoiler for Ch.76:
Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 03:57   Link #2023
Dark Mage

Spoiler for about Nanami:
Old 2010-01-18, 06:28   Link #2024
Kikuchi

Wow, talk about a drastic decision

I have to say I'm really interested to see what this will develop into.
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 07:06   Link #2025
ZeKeR
Superbad

It probably depends... but if Seo wants this hole dug deeper still, then so be it....

I'm pretty sure Nanami is still gonna like Haruto even though this was the case.....

i have some hypos that could happen tho....

>Everything IS true that Eba wants to forget about him and loves a new guy so Haruto goes back to Nanami and things get more complicated
>the story complicates even further as the Eba <---(unknown)---> Haruto <----- Nanami drama unfolds even more
>MOAR girls will be added
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 23:57   Link #2026
Noblesse

this is going to be intresting for sure i wonder were he gonna live in tokyo so many thing happening finally haruto man up lol
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 02:15   Link #2027
iceyfw

that totally caught me off guard on the last page. more drama and more girls to be added in the coming chapters!
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 02:21   Link #2028
cyberdemon

His answer for why he has suspicions is EXACTLY what i figured it would be. Well... his approach is definitely one that she can't simply avoid him with. lol
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 02:25   Link #2029
ZeKeR
Superbad

first he was a Procrastinating and Undecided Slow Sissy Youth or PUSSY then a Weak and Unbearably Sissy Schoolboy or WUSS.....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 02:35   Link #2030
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Epic turn of events but it seems that Kanzaki fans are inflamed over this
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 03:19   Link #2031
lightbringer
M9000

She can just transfer after him. Give it another 20-30 chapters and it might happen Still, now it's really "the town where you live". Kinda caught me off-guard, which is good.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 03:30   Link #2032
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Hmm, I'm sure it was mentioned before about Haruto transferring to Tokyo. I don't remember if it was the next semester or when he goes to college, but I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere before. I suppose we can safely assume he'll be transferring at the same school Eba attends?
Old 2010-01-19, 05:01   Link #2033
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I suppose we can safely assume he'll be transferring at the same school Eba attends?
It's hard to say it's for certain, though it's what you'd think would happen.
Old 2010-01-19, 05:21   Link #2034
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Hmm, I'm sure it was mentioned before about Haruto transferring to Tokyo. I don't remember if it was the next semester or when he goes to college, but I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere before.
I don't remember anything like that, although it wouldn't be the first time I missed something in this manga lol.

Quote:
I suppose we can safely assume he'll be transferring at the same school Eba attends?
That would make the most sense if he wants to get in contact with her without being rejected again. She can't do much about him transferring to her school, apart from refusing to go herself. My bets are on him ending up in her class, too.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 05:33   Link #2035
Mentar
Banned

Talk about a very naive and risky decision ^_^

Why the heck doesn't he visit her in person first to see? Transferring there is such a ridiculously risky thing to do...

My my my
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 05:38   Link #2036
Divini
Senpai!

I kind of thought that someone else wrote that letter instead of Eba, but this chapter implies that Eba did write it. (to protect Haruto)

Still, that (and Haruto's thought process lol) is 100% relying on intuition. I wonder what would happen when he finally meets up with Eba and he's wrong... oh yeah, this mangaka would pull something like that ><

Either way, I'm thoroughly enjoying this
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 05:58   Link #2037
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Talk about a very naive and risky decision ^_^

Why the heck doesn't he visit her in person first to see? Transferring there is such a ridiculously risky thing to do...

My my my
Not really. It basically now means that he can't return home without an answer. He is there to stay, and it'll take as long as it needs until he finds out the truth.
Old 2010-01-19, 06:04   Link #2038
Mentar
Banned

Let's just assume for a moment that he's wrong. He'd then be stuck in Tokyo for at least half a year, isolated and frustrated.

Whoever transfers in such a situation without even SEEING her first is a first-class tard. Sorry. (IMHO he should have visited her in person a month ago, but that's another story)
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 06:31   Link #2039
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Let's just assume for a moment that he's wrong. He'd then be stuck in Tokyo for at least half a year, isolated and frustrated.

Whoever transfers in such a situation without even SEEING her first is a first-class tard. Sorry. (IMHO he should have visited her in person a month ago, but that's another story)
Even if he's wrong Tokyo isn't bad place to be in, it's always good for a guy to see more places.

He's just showing dedication, let's not use logic to spoil this.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 06:47   Link #2040
Kunagisa

Quote:

As much as I'd like to agree with this, I think 2-H Dragon's right. If logic exists here, story would've ended billion years ago. To be honest, I only come in here occasionally to read spoilers now because I just want to know how it ends.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life