AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-24, 12:05   Link #481
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lights of Euphoria View Post
Ok, I know some people will take offense to this but frankly I don't give a ****.
Teresa/Clare - Mother-daughter relationship. How, in all that is unholy can they be a yuri couple? How I ask you? I know that the age limit for pedophilia is getting dangerously low in the fashion business, but let's not make it a new mega-trend ok?
Here here!

Of course, here's where Stephen Colbert's "truthiness" comes in: something doesn't have to bother with "proof" or "evidence" to 'feel' true.
Old 2008-01-24, 15:45   Link #482
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

There are a few one sided Yuri pairings I don't mind seeing in Claymore for humor purposes, like Jean/Claire, and Tabatha/Miria, but that's just as jokes.
Old 2008-01-24, 18:08   Link #483
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hey, I hope you guys don't think I'm all gung ho for that sort of thing... Sure, I bring it up but it's mostly in a humorous fashion and to poke fun at others. I'd much rather those girls all get guys. (hopeless romantic, believe it or not) Mrr, now I feel like I have to defend myself for those words...
Old 2008-01-24, 18:17   Link #484
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hey, I hope you guys don't think I'm all gung ho for that sort of thing... Sure, I bring it up but it's mostly in a humorous fashion and to poke fun at others. I'd much rather those girls all get guys. (hopeless romantic, believe it or not) Mrr, now I feel like I have to defend myself for those words...
I agree, I'm not much for all the Yuri pairing myself, and the Ophelia/Clare was ment to be a joke playing off the fact Ophelia did some suggestive things, tasting Clare's blood, reaching under her shirt, embracing her while naked (although getting impaled a few seconds later.) That kind of stuff, it was ment to play on the fact that people are willing to pair anyone up with anyone.
Old 2008-01-24, 18:58   Link #485
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I agree, I'm not much for all the Yuri pairing myself, and the Ophelia/Clare was ment to be a joke playing off the fact Ophelia did some suggestive things, tasting Clare's blood, reaching under her shirt, embracing her while naked (although getting impaled a few seconds later.) That kind of stuff, it was ment to play on the fact that people are willing to pair anyone up with anyone.
Like this?

The only defense I'll make for the author is that even she (assuming it's a she) calling the story "Twisted Love" and in the summary warning of possible "disturbing scenes."

Closet-ero Raki? Check. Dominatrix abusive Ophelia? Check. Foolish, OOC Clare with Stockholm Syndrome? Check.
Old 2008-01-25, 04:37   Link #486
Lights of Euphoria
Ilene's Squeaky - Toy...

Send a message via MSN to Lights of Euphoria
I'm an obsesed Yuri pairer. Being on the 'Dark Side' I relate to them. It's just that Clare is so much younger and smaller then Teresa. It's an obvious Mother / Daughter relatshionship.
What I can't stand in any way is Raki.
That's all I'm saying.
Old 2008-01-28, 07:18   Link #487
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

More 'Hawtness'

I'm awake early and I feel like writing...XP Took some time off from serious writing for this so be grateful.

Ophelia's the 'why-won't-you-be-my-friend-I-only-cut-off-your-legs' hawt. XDD

Galatea's the 'I'd-rather-kill-you-pretty; don't-make-me-ugly' hawt

Jean's the 'GIGA-DRILL-BREAKER~!!!' kinda hawt. XDD

Irene's the 'half-elf with +5 DEX to her limbs' hawt. Kidding. 'I'm-your-mistress, BOW-TO-ME *facesmaches*' hawt.

Sophia's the 'I-can-out-benchpress-your-IQ' hawt

Noel's the 'I'm-da-numba-THREEE-BIYATCH!' hawt XD (Noel as a gansta is just soooo hawt)

Undine's :~*censored*~:

Flora's the 'walk-softly-carry-big-Claymore' hawt

Clarice is the 'I'm-a-natural-redhead' hawt.
Old 2008-01-28, 11:23   Link #488
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Someone did something like this for the Seven Ghosts in another thread. I can only remember that Cynthia was Girl next door hot, and that Yuma is Little sister who's suddenly grown up so you have to protect her from all your ravenous friends hot>
Old 2008-01-28, 15:17   Link #489
Lights of Euphoria
Ilene's Squeaky - Toy...

Quote:
Irene's the 'half-elf with +5 DEX to her limbs' hawt. Kidding. 'I'm-your-mistress, BOW-TO-ME *facesmaches*' hawt.
Someone did a chibi picture of Teresa giving Irene a whip for Christmas
Did a big LOL on that one.

P.S you a D&D fan?
Old 2008-01-28, 18:11   Link #490
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativedark View Post
Someone did something like this for the Seven Ghosts in another thread. I can only remember that Cynthia was Girl next door hot, and that Yuma is Little sister who's suddenly grown up so you have to protect her from all your ravenous friends hot>
I did those as well. I said I'd continue with them too and here they are.

And no, I'm not a D&D fan...I'm a general RPG fan but I haven't played many. I love them but can't sit for 80+ hours completing the good ones. Would take me months to finish.

Hah! An Epifany yet again!
Miria's AB form - a porcupine AB! Holds her breath, her hair qills stick out and she swats you with them...
OOOOWWW~ Now that I think about it, that would HURT. That or she can hurl them like a deadly rain of arrows ...that blot out the sun...Oh Fenrir's gonna laugh when he reads this...XDDD
Old 2008-01-28, 19:49   Link #491
Zsych

A girl in a relationship with an exponentially weaker and overall lamer guy is just plain strange... the Claymore-verse doesn't really produce any guys that the Claymores could respectably have. Although some guys relegated to the house-wife role would be mildly amusing.
Old 2008-01-28, 20:30   Link #492
Voracious Reader
異常読欲者

Quote:

And no, I'm not a D&D fan...I'm a general RPG fan but I haven't played many. I love them but can't sit for 80+ hours completing the good ones. Would take me months to finish.

Miria's AB form - a porcupine AB! Holds her breath, her hair qills stick out and she swats you with them...
OOOOWWW~ Now that I think about it, that would HURT. That or she can hurl them like a deadly rain of arrows ...that blot out the sun...Oh Fenrir's gonna laugh when he reads this...XDDD
No no no, not a porcupine, a hedgehog! A super-sonic hedgehog.
Old 2008-01-28, 20:37   Link #493
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Now I have this image of Miria running around through loops chasing golden rings. Thanks.

Jean is Tails.
Old 2008-01-28, 21:48   Link #494
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:

-No comment for the above-

As for the relationship of the twins, I am willing to bet there is a bit more to them then simply being weapons, Raphaela and Lucalea's close relationship is probably a good indicator.
Old 2008-01-28, 22:42   Link #495
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

Haha! It has caught on! I knew it would!
Spoiler for My vision is coming to fruition!:
Old 2008-01-29, 00:05   Link #496
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
-No comment for the above-
*snicker*

Sonic and Miria running along...Dr. Robotnick and Rubel are out to take over the worlds...as usual...The Chaos Emeralds actually have ABs encased within them...

Now that would be a crossover to remember, if anything for the sheer hilarity.
Old 2008-01-29, 12:47   Link #497
Claymore_Obsessed

Quote:
Then Yuma shall punch in the shade!
Old 2008-01-30, 07:03   Link #498
Lights of Euphoria
Ilene's Squeaky - Toy...

Took the words right out of my mouth...
Old 2008-01-30, 14:31   Link #499
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Pairings...
Thereīs no normal couple, that Iīve seen, in Claymore.

The apparent canon couple appears to be Raki and Clare, until proved otherwise. However, lets not forget that itīs just as sick as Clare with Teresa, because regardless of what you say, itīs pedo even though it appears to be canon...

Ophelia with anyone? I think Ophelia " Who is my favourite character" doesnīt match anyone unless with
Spoiler for Secret character:
, but once again itīs just plain nasty. Although Ophelia would enjoy it
We would probably find Ophelia stroking her Claymore behind some trees...literaly. She kinda gets excited with her sword and Iīm not even joking.

Teresa, sheīs so saint that even dirty thoughts makes me wonder if Iīll go to hell. However, I donīt know what happened between Irene and Teresa, nor we`ll ever will.

Helen and Denece...I think they got potencial but they`re not the type of saphic. Theyīre like Spartans...
Old 2008-01-30, 15:12   Link #500
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Well after 7 years Raki will be something like 20, 21, so physically he'll be at the same age as Claire, and it won't be pedo anymore.

Tags
fanfiction