AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-01, 12:54   Link #21
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I do wander about the small snakes that come out of his clothes,mouth and such. Neji thought that Shino's bugs might be summoned although he performed no seals but he was shocked to learn the live in his body. I suppose there are special contract jutsu you don't need seals for and Oro can call them fourth from his mouth are sleeve or ass if he wanted to.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-01, 12:58   Link #22
kboykb

Well I know the snakes that come from his arms when he catches Enma is the Hidden Snake Hands ninjutsu.. Anko does it too.

and when his tongue turns into a snake to bite sarutobi, that's a jutsu..

But the snake that comes from his mouth that holds the sword of Kusanagi, however, I have no idea. Even when his arms are sealed he still used it against Tsunade, so maybe he just has a snake living inside of 'em that holds onto the sword of Kusanagi??
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-01, 20:37   Link #23
Psychotic
Nothing important

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboykb
Well I know the snakes that come from his arms when he catches Enma is the Hidden Snake Hands ninjutsu.. Anko does it too.

But the snake that comes from his mouth that holds the sword of Kusanagi, however, I have no idea. Even when his arms are sealed he still used it against Tsunade, so maybe he just has a snake living inside of 'em that holds onto the sword of Kusanagi??
Enma took the sword of Kusanagi with him after sarutobi was killed, so this must be diffrent sword. Or is there more of them?
Psychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-01, 21:02   Link #24
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboykb

Yeah there could be a snake inside 'em which holds the sword, I mean if there's a guy who can have bugs live inside him. Could it not be a summon of the snake which holds the sword that is summoned into him I don't know.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-01, 21:07   Link #25
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

I think there's no such thing to this snake-inside-oro thing as a "scientific explanation". if he wants to, he can have a snake come out and hold a sword... I think it's just like that and nothing more. I know this answer isn't helping anyone, but imo you worry about it too much. if you start thinking about such things, then naruto will become a very big source of headeaches and unsolvable problems for you in the future... it's a snake that comes out, theres nothing more to it than there is to chackra or something like that...
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-01, 22:50   Link #26
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotic
Enma took the sword of Kusanagi with him after sarutobi was killed, so this must be diffrent sword. Or is there more of them?
More likely I think Oro probably summons it somehow. Just the fact that it was able to disappear with Enma in the first place is indication of that, and it explains how he got it back.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 16:12   Link #27
shawndra

correction

It does in fact reveal Tsunade's origins but not Orochimaru's or Jiraya's. Tsunade's was the granddaughter of the Shodaime hokage. She is a Senju.
shawndra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 16:14   Link #28
shawndra

I think Orochimaru was an orphan. I don't think he had the snakes to begin with. On one episode it shows Oro-teme in a library with all kinds of ninjusu and then he starts ranting on about immortality and bull S**t
shawndra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 09:45   Link #29
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndra View Post
I think Orochimaru was an orphan. I don't think he had the snakes to begin with. On one episode it shows Oro-teme in a library with all kinds of ninjusu and then he starts ranting on about immortality and bull S**t
Yes, the death of his parents changed him, just the way Sasori and Sasuke have been changed by that.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 18:49   Link #30
pizzajincuuriki
I have it inside me :]

Nothing good comes from bestiality...Oro is living proof
Old 2009-10-14, 14:33   Link #31
yondaime95

all i know it that he was pale, he's a creep, and he's currently trapped in eternal genjutsu, which makes me happy, because I have always hated him, and I always will. As for the Hokages, whoever said they don't have last names, they do. The 3rd's is Sarutobi, and the 4th's name is Minato Namikaze, they just called him Yondaime sometimes because he was the Yondaime Hokage. But no, they never really give him a background story, we just know that he left the village around the end of the 3rd Great Ninja War, and founded the Sound Village in the Rice Country.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 11:35   Link #32
JC...
I am a Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri View Post
Orochimaru's origins date back a land without Ninja, INstead..they worshiped gods. They called themselfs Catholics.

it was here Orochimaru discovered his taste for young boys, under the teachings of his pastor.

Then he moved to the fire country, and became who we know today.
And that's what makes Kisame a baptist
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 11:56   Link #33
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

To judge by the prevalence and effects of kekkei genkai, it's safe to assume that in the world of Naruto, you're dealing with a human population that's full of mutants, and not actual mutants who have slight deviations in their DNA, majorly evolved beings who are very different in some tangible way. Orochimaru may well not have a special bloodline, but the mutations have to start somewhere, and it's entirely possible that his albinism and unusual eye shape are genetic.

His bizarre body manipulation is most likely just the result of metabolic techniques not unlike the Akimichi clan's expansion powers.
Old 2009-10-23, 06:53   Link #34
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

There was probably an Oro clan before. He just ended up wiping them out by experimenting on them.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 22:56   Link #35
Orgasm

LOL! Why do you guys think about it too much?!

I mean, there is a talking pig and frog for God's sake to name the least! lol

If Oro hasn't been made that way, then I don't know what would make an excellent Antagonist leader in a series. He must be the most bizarre out of them all.

But yeah, I think it's time for Kishi to work on another fillers explaining the origin of Oro!

One thing I know for sure is that he is from the Jackson family. Late MJ's part to be specific. I mean, come on! The face structure... the mouth... the pale colour..... the "barely human" look... the pedo fetish! lol Kishi had an excellent inspiration source!
Orgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 18:16   Link #36
soraxroxas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega98767 View Post
Does anyone know what bloodline he is or if his origin is of anything special? Hes the only snake like looking person ive seen so far. So is it because he signed a contract with the snakes in order to summon them? That could be true but Jairaya doesn't look like a frog (unless you count the clothes he wears makes him look frog like) and Tsunade doesn't look like a slug and Anko even though she may not know the jutsus well enough doesn't look snake like either. So I don't think the contracts have anything to do with it. If someone has an exact answer then I wasted my time typing all of this out. Anyone have an idea?
orochimaru is based off of the japanese creature yamata no orochi a giant 8 headed snake
soraxroxas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 02:09   Link #37
Aqua Knight

I think Oro is just an offspring of Lord Voldemort and a random ninja woman he managed to seduce.
Old 2011-09-20, 12:29   Link #38
Casshern

I think Orochimaru is right here... with us... on these very forums... resurrecting dead threads and stuff.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 22:05   Link #39
bungto
Banned

He's really a monster.He's very horror
bungto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 22:12   Link #40
HasuMasu
*Artist

Damn you Kabuto, does your Impure Thread Resurrection Jutsu know no bounds?