AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-10-03, 20:22   Link #1301
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiharaRonin View Post
What might? If you mean Index III, it will happen.
I know it'll happen. Look at my avatar. For god's sake. I'm not some cynical jaded fan of Index.

Seriously, you're all freaking out about this. At maximum, the largest amount of episodes we are practically guaranteed for Index season 3 is 12 episodes. You all are pushing this way too much. 24 episodes is likely, but only 11 or 12 eps are guaranteed is my point so wait before asking for 3 movies when we don't even know we're getting 2 cours.

I like Index as much as anyone, but I'm being realistic here. Because getting excited and then getting disappointed isn't worth it at all when what matters is what the executives want to happen in the first place.

If they think they can make money from a 2 cour or a 3 cour, then great. I'll be happy. But I don't see why there's any reason to assume that'll happen by default. I'm just glad and excited we're even getting a season 3. I'm not going to be a jerk and assume they need to make us happy by giving us 100 episodes or else I'll curse at them. I WANT more, but I'll be happy with anything at this point as long as it's actually as good as I think it deserves to be.

I'm NOT being a downer. I'm being reasonable. I know y'all are happy we just got what we've been waiting for, for practically forever. But that's no reason, to set impossible expectations and then get disappointed when you could have thoroughly enjoyed the experience by having lower expectations.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 20:46   Link #1302
KiharaRonin

Yeah. 3 movies was a bit much. WWIII doesn't have that much content. I get what you're saying. They've finally given us what we've been waiting for, we should accept it no matter how they give it to us, as long as its good.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 21:38   Link #1303
DragonXX

Quote:
How about;
OT14-OT16 - 12 Episodes
SS2's Gemstone Storyline - 2 Episodes
OT17-OT18 - 6 Episodes (two part Arcs are usually this length)
OT19 - 4 Episodes
OT20-OT22 - 12 episodes
Season III
OT14-4 episodes
OT15-5 episodes
OT16-4 episodes
The Sp volume-3 episodes
Necessarius Special Admission Test SS-4 episodes
SS: Kanzaki-4 episodes
SS2-2 episodes.

Season IV
OT17-OT18-7-8 episodes
OT19-5 episodes
OT20-22-13 episodes

This is how I would do it for what remain of OT and the Side Story Volume but that just me.
We don't know how many episode season 3 will be yet.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 22:30   Link #1304
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Yeah. 3 movies was a bit much. WWIII doesn't have that much content. I get what you're saying. They've finally given us what we've been waiting for, we should accept it no matter how they give it to us, as long as its good.
Lol, you don't have to feel bad about it. I mean I agree with you. I want the same thing. It's just that I don't want you to be disappointed after getting over-excited if it turns out not working out.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2017-10-04, 12:43   Link #1305
Callum18
Fukou da

https://scontent.flhr3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...d9&oe=5A3F50D0

Looks like Index will not be 100 vols after all.

Judging from NT19 PV, I would say maybe 60-70 is a more closer guess.

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 12:51   Link #1306
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum18 View Post
https://scontent.flhr3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...d9&oe=5A3F50D0

Looks like Index will not be 100 vols after all.

Judging from NT19 PV, I would say maybe 60-70 is a more closer guess.
It depends though. Let's see what direction he takes the series in. He can write a giant twist that'll blow your mind. Since we don't know it is hard to judge. We don't know what he's got planned. Everyone's just assuming, based on who they want think the final boss to will be. That's wrong. Just enjoy the ride, you never know what Kamachi plans. He might have not even introduced the final boss yet.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 17:44   Link #1307
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

If you all want to help make this series have a little more publicity in the west then please go to http://www.novelupdates.com/series/t...utsu-no-index/ and leave a like and a review. More and more people are using novel updates to look for good Chinese, Japanese, and Korean stuff, so I'd recommend this if y'all want to try a bit to make it more popular in the west.

Old 2017-11-22, 01:57   Link #1308
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Just quoting itine from another thread due to its broad relevance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
Latest Dengeki PlayStation issue contains a section giving story arc names for the Toaru Majutsu no Index:

Images
scan
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Academy City Arc: OT1-10
VS Roman Catholic Church Arc: OT11-22
Gremlin Arc: NT1-10
Fall(Collapse) of Academy City Arc: NT11-19

Also:
A Certain Magical Virtual-On (PS4) is set in a parallel world from the original novels, but timeline-wise it takes place immediately after the Gremlin Arc.

Last edited by OH&S; 2017-11-22 at 23:16. Reason: cleaning up presentation and making things read well in English
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 03:08   Link #1309
salamander750

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Can you explain to me about the parallel world part?
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 04:05   Link #1310
Ladiusman

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander750 View Post
Are you still going on about this? The mega crossover takes place in a parallel world too, but none of the series involved (Heavy Object, Zashiki Warashi, etc) ever mention it, so therefore it's not canon. Same applies to VO.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 04:16   Link #1311
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
In short, the game is set after the Gremlin arc in a parallel world where things didn't immediately go to shit due to Magic Gods, Kamisato, Yuiitsu, etc. Non-canon.
Old 2017-11-22, 04:56   Link #1312
itine
No Book No Live

Quote:
Whole scan pages (if needed)
Images
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 06:47   Link #1313
salamander750

Quote:
In short, the game is set after the Gremlin arc in a parallel world where things didn't immediately go to shit due to Magic Gods, Kamisato, Yuiitsu, etc. Non-canon.
Huh, yeah I guess so but why don't they say it is non-canon from the start

I was confused because there is NO parallel world in To aru, so to say this is a parallel world is like shit on the rules of the verse.
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 07:03   Link #1314
Ladiusman

Quote:
Huh, yeah I guess so but why don't they say it is non-canon from the start

I was confused because there is NO parallel world in To aru, so to say this is a parallel world is like shit on the rules of the verse.
It was never even stated it was canon in the first place, dude. You just seemed to have come to that conclusion on your own. And no, non-canon crossovers aren't evidence for the Index-verse having parallel universes.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-22, 23:11   Link #1315
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiusman View Post
It was never even stated it was canon in the first place, dude. You just seemed to have come to that conclusion on your own. And no, non-canon crossovers aren't evidence for the Index-verse having parallel universes.
Pretty much every crossover is semi-canon at best.

Old 2017-11-23, 07:10   Link #1316
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Umm guys, I cannot verify this information but it seems that railgun III is going to be in fall 2019
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 09:17   Link #1317
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Apparently it came from Animax Musix Yokohama. I'll try to dig a bit for more info.

Can't find anything yet, but among the performers were Angela, Gardinelia, fripSide and Yuka Iguchi.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 11:01   Link #1318
itine
No Book No Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Apparently it came from Animax Musix Yokohama. I'll try to dig a bit for more info.

Can't find anything yet, but among the performers were Angela, Gardinelia, fripSide and Yuka Iguchi.
if this came from 4chan, then that Anon there such as B.S* (*sorry)

(1st sorry about my English)
Some local "Raildex" fan ask her as Yoshino Nanjō aka She was alone there (not with Satoshi) I mean She not even answer as "fripSide"

The fan asks her something about Toaru Projects Songs (they talk in Japanese) and that very fast interview.

Yoshino Nanjō only mention: not in large podium (as that 4chan Anon said):

She very pleases (/glad) if they going to task "fripSide" to make another song for next coming Railgun Anime.
She not even mentions about a year (2019, 2020) etc.

Images
Images
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 17:45   Link #1319
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Umm guys, I cannot verify this information but it seems that railgun III is going to be in fall 2019
I'll wait for more information, but yes please.
Old 2017-11-23, 19:10   Link #1320
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I haven't seen it trend out in Twitter, so it might be either a slip of the tongue on Nanjolno's part.
Considering the reactions to any Index-related news, you'd easily spot it at Twitter.

As of a quick sweep around Twitter for any news, nope. Nothing about an S3.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote