AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-02, 18:06   Link #181
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think that one strong guy who is an equal to Akatsuki will help them...the other Sannin....Jiraiya.

He will probably lead these guys and Team Kakashi will become the backup after Naruto finished his training..or nearly finishes it.

If Jiraiya doesnt come with them i cant see anyone else preventing Akatsuki to either leave or win..the fight against them.
Old 2006-08-03, 00:18   Link #182
yamato_D
Nazo no Tenshi

i donno, jiraiya hates to get involved in these kind of affairs. unless the enemy is unleashing a full on assault on konoha, i don't think he'd delve into the hokage's plans.
yamato_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 06:32   Link #183
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

No Jiraiya is often UNDERestimated... i think that him stopping the 4 tails is even more impressive then killing it. Since it's easier to kill a raging beast then to stop it...without killing it.

Probably Jiraiya's Absolute Defense (the one with metal needles allover his body) got smashed by a Kyuubi 4t Slash...the same hits that cut through Orochimaru like butter.

If an even older hag then perhaps the 3rd Hokage can fight a person of Akatsuki (Sasori) so well then the Sannin surely will do much better and are also alot younger.

The Sannin are the ones that are being underestimated.
Old 2006-08-03, 08:14   Link #184
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
No Jiraiya is often UNDERestimated... i think that him stopping the 4 tails is even more impressive then killing it. Since it's easier to kill a raging beast then to stop it...without killing it.
And who said that Jiriaya stoped Naruto and his 4T? not t o mention, Akatsuki is doing the same wiht the others Jinchuriki, So I don't see whats the big deal in a strong Shinoby as JIriaya stoping a 4T Jinchuriki.
Old 2006-08-03, 09:08   Link #185
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

My point is that it is alot harder to stop someone and to stop him without causing fatal wounds instead of killing him or causing fatal wounds. True Akatsuki is doing actually the same thing...but they dont hold any emotions towards them.

And the fact that others are able to fully transform themselves while Naruto is only half way seems pretty weird to me. The other jinchuuriki's seem in perfect control...while Naruto isnt or so it would seem and isnt even half way transforming himself. Naruto is far from able to control the Kyuubi.
Old 2006-08-03, 10:44   Link #186
tatami
back in black

Quote:
My point is that it is alot harder to stop someone and to stop him without causing fatal wounds instead of killing him or causing fatal wounds. True Akatsuki is doing actually the same thing...but they dont hold any emotions towards them.

And the fact that others are able to fully transform themselves while Naruto is only half way seems pretty weird to me. The other jinchuuriki's seem in perfect control...while Naruto isnt or so it would seem and isnt even half way transforming himself. Naruto is far from able to control the Kyuubi.
maybe its because of the sealing methods?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 12:34   Link #187
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The new chapter is out....it seems that Shikamaru is part of the platoon...along with Asuma
Old 2006-08-03, 12:42   Link #188
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

Quote:
The new chapter is out....it seems that Shikamaru is part of the platoon...along with Asuma

And Ibiki and that ninja with the band aides on his face. Hopefully they both will get a little time to shine in whatever fight ends up happening.
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 12:53   Link #189
I love waffles!

Spoiler:
I love waffles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 12:58   Link #190
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Spoiler for chapter 318! WARNING! Read At own risk...
Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-03, 13:21   Link #191
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Quote:
Just checking but where was it mentioned that Sasori had anything to do with the 3rd?
Nowhere. He was saying Sasori was defeated by someone older than the 3rd.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-03, 13:26   Link #192
Rurik
Golden

lol, I loved Deidara Face expression with Tobi, it seems Deidara and Tobi will become the new comic duo.
Old 2006-08-03, 13:32   Link #193
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Just one question: This 3 tails doesnt seem like a Jinchuuriki at all it seems as if it is an uncaptured/unsealed creature..
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
They would need all the Akatsuki present if that were true since they take the jinchuuriki back to the group before extraction/sealing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura
When I examined the bijuu I could see a face of a person, through all the sick details you can make it out, so it's definitely a jinchuriki. Page 34, when the fish bomb is seen next to the face of the bijuu, I'd say that's pretty human looking to me.
I was correct afterall....this 3 Tails was not a Jinchuuriki...its the orginal version.
Old 2006-08-03, 23:36   Link #194
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I was correct afterall....this 3 Tails was not a Jinchuuriki...its the orginal version.
lol i wonder how they're going to do the sealing process now O.o. If they plan to anyway.

I was hoping to see what happen to the Nibi too.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 02:07   Link #195
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
I was hoping to see what happen to the Nibi too.
It might be that she is rescued, or at least i hope so, she would be a cool companion to Naruto
It would be fun if Naruto eventually says to Sakura that Yugito is much cooler girl than she is
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 10:33   Link #196
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

So far they only carry the monk...i think the nibi jinchuuriki is already gone...dead.
Old 2006-08-04, 10:51   Link #197
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
So far they only carry the monk...i think the nibi jinchuuriki is already gone...dead.
Last time they needed all of the akatsuki for the extraction, and it was 3 days long. Half of them are hunting, they don't have 3 days time now to concentrate on the jutsu.
It would be cool if Naruto and Kakashi killed Hidan and Kakuzu (with the help of those 80 ninja, and while Zetsu is not watching because he still carries Yugito) and then Naruto and Kakashi take the form of the two akatsuki and wear their ring, and with the ring they are summoned in the secret place of akatsuki for the extraction. Then if their phisical body is closer to the secret place they will arrrive before akatsuki and Zetsu will have to escape
So there's still chance that Yugito is saved.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 10:52   Link #198
I love waffles!

Zetsu(the flytrap guy) took the nibi girl.
I love waffles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 17:29   Link #199
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
So was I!
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote