2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.82%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-01-05, 08:15   Link #21
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Which means that ep14 will be the one featuring the new OP. End of story.

Oh, is it just me or did Ali shave his beard at the end of the ep?
Spoiler for Lol:
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 08:41   Link #22
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoo View Post
Spoiler for Episode 14 preview:
It looks like someone is going for the Quattro look.
Old 2008-01-05, 08:42   Link #23
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Haven't seen the episode, but was also expecting a new OP since the report stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunota
Starting from the January 5th broadcast, Gundam 00's opening song will be done by J-rock band the brilliant green. College sophomore Stephanie will do the ED theme.
Seems they decided to delay the change for next week.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 08:48   Link #24
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Spoiler:

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 08:49   Link #25
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
now finally understand the "spoilers" of the OP ....is more or less related to this episode also....
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 09:02   Link #26
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Spoiler for this episode:

Sometimes I wish religious extremists would at least be sexist in a more uniform manner. I still remember the first time I heard about the first female Muslim suicide bomber, and thought why they had to make such jobs equal-opportunity employment.
Old 2008-01-05, 09:40   Link #27
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

The 2 weeks wait is well worth it. Awesome episode, just as always!

It seems that Graham knows (or at least feels that) Setsuna is the pilot for Exia, since he intentionally talks about the PMC Enact loudly so Setsuna can hear it. I wonder if he's going to investigate further. Setsuna has good acting skill by the way. He can act as an innocent child pretty convincingly

The highlight is definitely Exia VS Ali's Enact. It is short as most battles but satisfying. I think Setsuna is one of the better Meisters, he has pretty good moves this episode. And I never thought the swords mounted on Exia's waist can be so useful. It catches me (and Ali) off guard

Hong Rong rescue action is freaking hilarious, and he's doing it with Zorro mask! Chinese Kung Fu all the way!!!

Lockon scores HEAD SHOTS!!!!!!! He seems to have real sniper skill

I like the Exia scene in the end. A Gundam walking while taking fires is always one pretty scene, too bad it still need to block with his arms though . I guess the Azadistan arc is over for now. But still the conflict is still around, wonder what will happen in the future. Maybe turning into a Celestial Being support country? Maybe

Looking forward to new OP and ED next week!

P.S. Saji is the greatest character ever!!!! He gets the girl and her mum. How great is that?
Old 2008-01-05, 09:52   Link #28
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
i m kinda lost on what is happening here since i stoped at eps 7 or 8, i m trying to give the show a new chance, if we except the black mask action a la jet li the show seems to have pick up a bit.
the princess still seems to be genuinely clueless, i wonder how she managed to stay ruler of a country for so long (or was she placed as a ruler to serve as a pawn by some high influence people pulling the string in the dark?).
the 2 min of school kids+milf was still too much for me why cant they just get ride of those characters...

edit : animation wise we are millions years away from the shitty stockfootage reuse from GS / GSD
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 09:58   Link #29
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post

I like the Exia scene in the end. A Gundam walking while taking fires is always one pretty scene, too bad it still need to block with his arms though . I guess the Azadistan arc is over for now. But still the conflict is still around, wonder what will happen in the future. Maybe turning into a Celestial Being support country? Maybe
not forgetting Graham expression in the end also....opportunity to capture a gundam but cant due to unarmed
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 10:08   Link #30
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
i m kinda lost on what is happening here since i stoped at eps 7 or 8, i m trying to give the show a new chance, if we except the black mask action a la jet li the show seems to have pick up a bit.
the princess still seems to be genuinely clueless, i wonder how she managed to stay ruler of a country for so long (or was she placed as a ruler to serve as a pawn by some high influence people pulling the string in the dark?).
Its explained in the last few eps that she's just a figurehead being used to beg for foreign aide...

BTW you missed what are so far the best episodes of the series... So it would be a good idea to go back and watch.
Old 2008-01-05, 10:52   Link #31
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
the 2 min of school kids+milf was still too much for me why cant they just get ride of those characters...

edit : animation wise we are millions years away from the shitty stockfootage reuse from GS / GSD
You should go back and watch the other episodes. You'd noticed that 99% of the decisions made in the country have been done by parliment.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 10:55   Link #32
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Pretty cool ep
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 10:56   Link #33
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
not forgetting Graham expression in the end also....opportunity to capture a gundam but cant due to unarmed
And the catch is, Setsuna was able to ignore the cannonfire BECAUSE he was unarmed. He could divert all the GN-particle output from the weapons to the armor for defense.

Still, this is a great Gambit. CB's actions this episode gave fantastic PR, making them look even more superior than usual. The fact that the Union troops could only sit there twiddling their thumbs only makes CB's agenda look even more legitimate.
Old 2008-01-05, 13:00   Link #34
Chase

I really dont wanna new opening
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 14:01   Link #35
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
I really dont wanna new opening
I think we really need it. I take Daybreak's Bell to be sort of like the birth theme of Celestial Beings, and now that they are maturing as a world power, it's time for a new one. Also I'm not really all that fond of the song as is the cast with most of L'Arc En Ciel's work. I've been looking forward to a new opening for quite a while.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 14:42   Link #36
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Once again, Marina is a spineless wimp. And once again, a meister only wins because his gundam is teh pwn. Though gotta love Lockon's sniper skills...pew pew pew. That Chinese dude with the mask was just WTF LOL. Does he have a GN field also?
Old 2008-01-05, 14:48   Link #37
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
He's a descendant of Jet Li.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 16:06   Link #38
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
He's a descendant of Jet Li.
Like Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee, there is the word "Dragon" in his Chinese name. So no surprises there.

(And come on, we all know that Butlers of rich young girls are always great fighters. It's tradition.)
Old 2008-01-05, 16:27   Link #39
U<3Anime
Boo!

Hahaha Combat Butler! I think the mask is more like a tribute to the Green Hornet(Aka Bruce Lee).

One thing that just made laugh out loud is when Setsuna pretends to be an innocent kid. It's like evil Light switching into innocent Light xd.
Old 2008-01-05, 16:34   Link #40
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
Hahaha Combat Butler! I think the mask is more like a tribute to the Green Hornet(Aka Bruce Lee).

One thing that just made laugh out loud is when Setsuna pretends to be an innocent kid. It's like evil Light switching into innocent Light xd.
Bruce Lee was Kato though.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote