AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-12, 15:13   Link #10901
Soji

You know ,because this author use the whole List of demons in the Ars Goetia(and we alredy say something about this) I try to found more abouth the demon(family ) istelf.
You know about the whole *The Lesser Key of Solomon*.
And it's really interesting ...I swear I will lol if we find out that Ise it's link on one of this and vali not find out XD. I mean with this author and Ise you never know.
If something like this happen would made him the same a Rias O_o.
Anyway if you guys want I can give more info demon by demon (at least from what I find out).Maybe this will help us to find out more about the Ln and the Devil family.
Old 2012-02-12, 15:24   Link #10902
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Sorry, I'm Buddhist who also worship Hindu devas, not Christian so I don't really know much about angel system.
Old 2012-02-12, 15:33   Link #10903
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Sorry, I'm Buddhist who also worship Hindu devas, not Christian so I don't really know much about angel system.
That's explain why you know so much about them.So i suppose you know about Varuna as well(but I don't think he will never be see in this ln).
Anyway because I say about this before here some info .(after all they a link on this ln because the author use them).
Spoiler for The Lesser Key of Solomon:

For now I give info only for the one we heard about o know(at least for what I recall) if some one want more info about other demon(that can appear here in the ln) just ask.
Old 2012-02-12, 16:10   Link #10904
yuiichi9

There is something that fried said that could apply to asia.
Quote:
Ara ara, were you guys having sex? Then I’m sorry. Not reading the atmosphere is my charming point.
So all the members of the club except issei and kiba have trouble fighting against the members of the hero faction?
Old 2012-02-12, 16:15   Link #10905
for3ver
The Lost Child

hmm...

off 2 school...

life is the best!

wonder what would happen if i yelled out

"Sexual desires are a source of power! It’s justice!!"

in home room...
Old 2012-02-12, 16:20   Link #10906
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Varuna!? I believe he's the god of rain and ocean. He's like Poseidon but he also reigns over rain.
Old 2012-02-12, 16:20   Link #10907
Soji

yuiichi9@How much I agree with yuo here. Let's hope this change in end vol 12.
Yeah I talking about you Asia.XD

for3ver@They will think you are gone crazy?.You know only Ise can pull off this and being epic when he does.

Kleeyook @Yup him.But he had more role than that.
Just some quote that can interesting you. It's really a shame that he probally will never appear in this Ln.
Spoiler for Varuna:

Then again if Indra his in this ln...maybe just maybe the author will made even Varuna appear.
Old 2012-02-12, 16:24   Link #10908
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Christian theology states there are 4 classes of angels..

Angels -> the lowest class messengers of god.

Arch Angel -> one above angel warriors of god.

Cheribum -> these are the fat pudgy babies u see with wings. Choir of God??

Seraphim -> these are masses of light... the guardians of god.

However the author meshed angels in 1 catigory... we have yet to hear of a cheribum... i would assume irina is a angel class being the lowest...

We havent seen an arch angel.. we saw a 10 wing'd fallen angel which i would believe is probably a cheribum class fallen.

And as i have been saying... the God of Oppai is probably the most powerful being in this universe.
Why? Because cold hard facts... when your God whose said to be omniscent meaning all knowing, he must of known about the god of Oppai.
Ddraig whose been around since the time of God does not know who the god of Oppai is.
The Norse God Loki, who is a God, thought ise was trolling about the God of Oppai, hence again, another god not knowing about the God of Oppai.

This theory then leads to, in order for a supreme being to stay hidden from other supreme beings, he has to be greater otherwise its existance would be known.

OR... the God of Oppai is Ise from the future who though gasper somehow broke the barrier of time and managed to lend some power + talk to him.

Finally Thors hammer had restrictions.... Ise could not use it.
The God of Oppai overwrote those restrictions and changed its program so Ise could use it... again another sign saying the God of Oppai has to be greater then the Gods.
Old 2012-02-12, 16:26   Link #10909
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Christian theology states there are 4 classes of angels..

Angels -> the lowest class messengers of god.

Arch Angel -> one above angel warriors of god.

Cheribum -> these are the fat pudgy babies u see with wings. Choir of God??

Seraphim -> these are masses of light... the guardians of god.

However the author meshed angels in 1 catigory... we have yet to hear of a cheribum... i would assume irina is a angel class being the lowest...

We havent seen an arch angel.. we saw a 10 wing'd fallen angel which i would believe is probably a cheribum class fallen.
Well, Michael is said to be an arch-angel but he curbstompped Lucifer who was a Seraph.

I suppose angel-class doesn't mean how well they can fight.

BTW, I found Hindu myth to be as boring as hell. They really loved archery that every single notable warriors are all archers. Their super weapons are all bow-related. The only sword worth mentioning in Hindu myth is the sword Ravana used to kill Jatayu. Indra has really weird weapon Vajra. Shiva uses bow mostly but he also has trident. Hanuman uses a pair of short tridents called trisula. Ramasul (Vishnu's sixth avatar) uses axe. And that's all.

Japanese myth also really loves sword. At least UK has Arthurian and Robin Hood.
Old 2012-02-12, 16:27   Link #10910
fazri
blacksun king

@reitou yami.
i like your magic pentagram.
power rank.
1.orpheus/great red.
2.unknown(maybe oppai god)
3 and 4 either draig or albion.
5 to 10 some gods
Old 2012-02-12, 16:29   Link #10911
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Well, Michael is said to be an arch-angel but he curbstompped Lucifer who was a Seraph.

wait lucifer was seraphim?
Old 2012-02-12, 16:31   Link #10912
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
wait lucifer was seraphim?
yeah he was.. lucifer was the highest tierd angel who thought god should only love him, and was jealous that god loved us people.

Quote:

lol or luicifer was a pussy and didnt know how to fight.

But then again the bible is full of weak people curb stomping greater people.. ie.. david and Goliath.
Old 2012-02-12, 16:34   Link #10913
Soji

aigomorla@ You know in the end Oppai god= Great red lol
Plus if the oppai god cant had a harem there is no way that Ise would become the oppai god.XD
Old 2012-02-12, 16:35   Link #10914
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
aigomorla@ You know in the end Oppai god= Great red lol
Plus if the oppai god cant had a harem there is no way that Ise would become the oppai god.XD

ahhh but he never talked to the god of oppai.. he talked to a breast fairy..

ie.. could of been one of ise's harem members....
Old 2012-02-12, 16:36   Link #10915
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Ahaha.... I finally reached this page....

Well anyway, I'm a new member, nice to meet everyone... I was supposed to post earlier but it took me a week to read through page 1 to the current page ~_~. Haha, 500+ pages isn't easy to read but it was very enjoyable and surprisingly educational

and first of all *deep bow*
thanks to nom@n, akuma and hayashi-oni for working hard to translate this novel, also for zzhk for taking time to give summaries XD

I originally had some questions but all of them have been pretty much answered after reading, in fact i learned so much other stuff too since the discussions here even had chess strategies, greek and hindu mythology, legendary wepons, old literature, IT info, even sopa and pipa, various anime, manga and LN references, politics, religion... and i was sure that at one point in time, everyone was talking about their favorite fruit... ^^
Old 2012-02-12, 16:40   Link #10916
Soji

Quote:
ahhh but he never talked to the god of oppai.. he talked to a breast fairy..

ie.. could of been one of ise's harem members....
True .but if that is the case(and I repeat if) she had to be some one that Ise don't know yet..or maybe one of his son?
Then again would be funny if Great red is borring and choice to be the Oppai godlol. Can you image Ophus reaction on this?
Old 2012-02-12, 16:41   Link #10917
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
True .but if that is the case(and I repeat if) she had to be some one that Ise don't know yet..or maybe one of his son?
Then again would be funny if Great red is borring and choice to be the Oppai godlol. Can you image Ophus reaction on this?
GR: yo Opfus... i am the god of Oppai.
Opfus: From DxD to God and now a Troll? *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
I originally had some questions but all of them have been pretty much answered after reading, in fact i learned so much other stuff too since the discussions here even had chess strategies, greek and hindu mythology, legendary wepons, old literature, IT info, even sopa and pipa, various anime, manga and LN references, politics, religion... and i was sure that at one point in time, everyone was talking about their favorite fruit... ^^
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... now u see why a mod got angry at us... yis yis... we try not to go off topic anymore...
Old 2012-02-12, 16:42   Link #10918
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
Ahaha.... I finally reached this page....

Well anyway, I'm a new member, nice to meet everyone... I was supposed to post earlier but it took me a week to read through page 1 to the current page ~_~. Haha, 500+ pages isn't easy to read but it was very enjoyable and surprisingly educational

and first of all *deep bow*
thanks to nom@n, akuma and hayashi-oni for working hard to translate this novel, also for zzhk for taking time to give summaries XD

welcome and good job.
salute.
there not many people do the same like you.
every one like fruits!!
Old 2012-02-12, 16:43   Link #10919
Soji

Quote:
GR: yo Opfus... i am the god of Oppai.
Opfus: From DxD to God and now a Troll? *sigh*
Lol...and Ddraig would cry even more that the whole oppai dragon thing

fazri@Hey...I did when I come here._.then again that time the post and page where much less than now.XD
Old 2012-02-12, 16:51   Link #10920
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

A little late to the party on this one - but I just discovered that one of my favorite voice actors, Kenta Miyake, voiced Mil-tan in Episode 6. In addition, the absolutely adorable and beloved-by-all Ayako Kawasumi voiced Susan. Great cameos in Episode 6! The casting for this anime is incredible! I was already greatly pleased with Youko Hikasa and Shizuka Itou. My dream of having Marina Inoue as Rossweisse may yet come true someday :' )

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural