AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-01, 01:37   Link #381
niyaAkira

Im a little confused i know the general discussion is on the manga but i just watched the series finale expecting to cry that they were gonna break up but they didnt. At the end of episode 12 the preview had it where Urabe said we have to end this was that all a lie not that i wanted them to break up.
niyaAkira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 01:39   Link #382
MAX_COLA_POWER!

To clear your thoughts, I think it was more of a 4th wall breaking moment on Mikoto's part saying the TV series was gonna end. However, with the way things are going in the manga, I'm afraid there's gonna be 2 break ups happening: Mikoto with Akira and us with this series...draggy arc is draggy is what I'm saying.
Old 2012-07-01, 01:43   Link #383
niyaAkira

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
To clear your thoughts, I think it was more of a 4th wall breaking moment on Mikoto's part saying the TV series was gonna end. However, with the way things are going in the manga, I'm afraid there's gonna be 2 break ups happening: Mikoto with Akira and us with this series...draggy arc is draggy is what I'm saying.
that's kind of disappointing i liked the series because it was good to see them animated and all and even though a break up may be inevitable its just something i would like to see work out since things look like there getting pretty bad in the manga with this whole movie production. I at least want to see the first kiss happen before they break up
Old 2012-07-01, 01:50   Link #384
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I know how you feel. I know this manga is all about their growth as a couple, and I understand that there will be temptations in front of Akira to test how loyal he is to Mikoto, but for fuck's sake enough with the outer elements already. I liked it better when puberty were playing pranks with their thoughts of each other, or Oka's mind rapage over what's happening now-.-.
Old 2012-07-01, 02:03   Link #385
niyaAkira

Quote:
I know how you feel. I know this manga is all about their growth as a couple, and I understand that there will be temptations in front of Akira to test how loyal he is to Mikoto, but for fuck's sake enough with the outer elements already. I liked it better when puberty were playing pranks with their thoughts of each other, or Oka's mind rapage over what's happening now-.-.
In all honesty i feel like half the issues they have wouldn't be happening if they just said to everyone "hey we go out" then the girls would most likely fall back since it seems like the people in thir world respect that. They've never even explained why they are hiding it and if they have i must have skipped a page
Old 2012-07-01, 02:12   Link #386
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I think using Ueno and Oka as a guide is not 100% beneficial for them-v-;;.
Old 2012-07-01, 02:17   Link #387
niyaAkira

Quote:
I think using Ueno and Oka as a guide is not 100% beneficial for them-v-;;.
its really not. that conniving little whore
Old 2012-07-01, 02:21   Link #388
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Wow niya, that came out of nowhere^^;;. I don't really like the fact that thanks to Mikoto, Oka is actually treating her relationship with Ueno as a competition. I mean, not that I blame Mikoto for bad stuff, it's just that, I think she should just give advice and that's it, don't try to lust up others' relationship while forgetting about yours.
Old 2012-07-01, 02:26   Link #389
niyaAkira

Quote:
Wow niya, that came out of nowhere^^;;. I don't really like the fact that thanks to Mikoto, Oka is actually treating her relationship with Ueno as a competition. I mean, not that I blame Mikoto for bad stuff, it's just that, I think she should just give advice and that's it, don't try to lust up others' relationship while forgetting about yours.
she is she basically manipulated urabe into being ok with the movie just so she can et something out of it for her own selfish gain. i guess i can see now why they didnt want ppl knowing. now every other day her two cents and her finger are going into places where they shouldnt be ( by her finger i mean her just sticking it into urabes mouth when she wants to know something)
Old 2012-07-01, 02:35   Link #390
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Now I kinda know why most manga fans don't go for the bouncy glasses girl^^;;. They turn out to be the biggest pervs and don't have a happy ending^^;;.
Old 2012-07-01, 02:37   Link #391
niyaAkira

Quote:
Now I kinda know why most manga fans don't go for the bouncy glasses girl^^;;. They turn out to be the biggest pervs and don't have a happy ending^^;;.
i hope this all goes wrong for her and she loses Ueno
Old 2012-07-01, 02:50   Link #392
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Thank goodness you didn't with a School Days Bad Ending for her^^;;.
Old 2012-07-01, 10:12   Link #393
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalalien87 View Post
no i meant that her feelings is affecting her drool taste. like when she got mad about suwano picture in tsubaki pocket. and when he tasted her drool he felt a heavy burden on himself. maybe she feels a kind of emptiness where she cant understand her feelings with the situation so her drool has no taste? i think she is hiding what she feels honestly...
That's certainly a possibility. At this point, anything's a possibility with this mangaka. But I would have thought that Tsubaki would have felt something, as he has with every other situation they have been in.

Quote:
As for tsubaki what romance doesnt normally have a idiot guy doing stupid things with other women? i know a few but for the majority part the male lead is usually a idiot. Plus the show is in a way trying to relate real life relationships situation so i think something like this arc is needed only to build the relationship.
But when is he going to learn his lessons? It has just been a constant repetition of Tsubaki doing things (with foreknowledge that he shouldn't) over, and over, and over again, and lying to Urabe about them.

Quote:
as for the kiss i only see Urabe...he had his chance to mess up and kiss another girl but he didnt because he wants to be with urabe.
Looks to me like his head is telling him he wants to be with Urabe but his heart prefers Suwano.

Hopefully, in a few days this miserable arc will be over.

Quote:
Unless an incredible miracle happens in a few days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niyaAkira View Post
that's kind of disappointing i liked the series because it was good to see them animated and all and even though a break up may be inevitable its just something i would like to see work out since things look like there getting pretty bad in the manga with this whole movie production. I at least want to see the first kiss happen before they break up
I posted my extremely positive sentiments regarding the anime earlier today here.

But, will you be disappointed in that kiss if Tsubaki feels nothing when kissing Urabe, just like her drool is tasteless to him now?

Quote:
In all honesty i feel like half the issues they have wouldn't be happening if they just said to everyone "hey we go out" then the girls would most likely fall back since it seems like the people in thir world respect that. They've never even explained why they are hiding it and if they have i must have skipped a page
No, it's never been explained why they have kept their relationship a secret, but, as the manga and MAX_COLA_POWER! implied, at least for Tsubaki, he is using Ueno as a guide.

Nonetheless, it hasn't kept things tranquil for them up til now. Girls have known he was in a relationship, but they still pursued him (why, I don't know; geez, really, what does he have to offer?).

Quote:
its really not. that conniving little whore
Quote:
Wow niya, that came out of nowhere^^;;.
Oh, I don't know. I've wanted to say it, and have even implied that myself right here on this forum (or was it the anime forum? I get confused sometimes).

Quote:
she is she basically manipulated urabe into being ok with the movie just so she can et something out of it for her own selfish gain. i guess i can see now why they didnt want ppl knowing. now every other day her two cents and her finger are going into places where they shouldnt be ( by her finger i mean her just sticking it into urabes mouth when she wants to know something)
As I've said before, I have even suspect that Oka may be the creative genius behind the ridiculous movie script. She is the one person from whom all these details could have come. Plus she is definitely a thrill seeker.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 11:15   Link #394
niyaAkira

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
That's certainly a possibility. At this point, anything's a possibility with this mangaka. But I would have thought that Tsubaki would have felt something, as he has with every other situation they have been in.

But when is he going to learn his lessons? It has just been a constant repetition of Tsubaki doing things (with foreknowledge that he shouldn't) over, and over, and over again, and lying to Urabe about them.

Looks to me like his head is telling him he wants to be with Urabe but his heart prefers Suwano.

Hopefully, in a few days this miserable arc will be over.

Unless an incredible miracle happens in a few days!

I posted my extremely positive sentiments regarding the anime earlier today here.

But, will you be disappointed in that kiss if Tsubaki feels nothing when kissing Urabe, just like her drool is tasteless to him now?

No, it's never been explained why they have kept their relationship a secret, but, as the manga and MAX_COLA_POWER! implied, at least for Tsubaki, he is using Ueno as a guide.

Nonetheless, it hasn't kept things tranquil for them up til now. Girls have known he was in a relationship, but they still pursued him (why, I don't know; geez, really, what does he have to offer?).

Oh, I don't know. I've wanted to say it, and have even implied that myself right here on this forum (or was it the anime forum? I get confused sometimes).

As I've said before, I have even suspect that Oka may be the creative genius behind the ridiculous movie script. She is the one person from whom all these details could have come. Plus she is definitely a thrill seeker.
wow thats actually a pretty good assumption it never crossed my mind that oka maybe the one behind the play, since she knows everything about there relationship but im not a fan of her playing the role of god by that i mean shes testing their relationship and if thats the case she may end up doing more harm then good. and if she did write the play why wouldnt she put herself in it in some form?
Old 2012-07-01, 12:00   Link #395
Asagami
There are no miracles

The raw is already out. Anyone want see it?
Old 2012-07-01, 14:07   Link #396
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
wow thats actually a pretty good assumption it never crossed my mind that oka maybe the one behind the play, since she knows everything about there relationship but im not a fan of her playing the role of god by that i mean shes testing their relationship and if thats the case she may end up doing more harm then good. and if she did write the play why wouldnt she put herself in it in some form?
Oka is certainly aware of what she is doing. If my memory serves me well, I vaguely remember her saying to herself, at one point, something to the effect of, "Maybe I went too far?", though in which chapter and regarding what devious plan I don't remember.

Yes, she definitely attempted to manipulate Urabe to give her okay to Tsubaki taking part in the dreaded movie by having her witness the scene of her and Ueno kissing. And if she was, indeed behind the movie fiasco, she has already done more harm than good. Funny, though, she's gone missing from the last couple of chapters. Perhaps her guilt has caught up with her. Oh, silly me, just what am I saying? That would never happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asagami View Post
The raw is already out. Anyone want see it?
If it was a raw of an anime episode, I'd watch it in an instant. But with my virtually non-existent understanding of written Japanese, I am going to have to wait impatiently until it gets translated. I just hope I'm not as disappointed as I have been with the rest of this arc.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 15:10   Link #397
MAX_COLA_POWER!

@Asagami: Care to explain your PoV about what is happening there?
Old 2012-07-01, 16:19   Link #398
niyaAkira

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
Oka is certainly aware of what she is doing. If my memory serves me well, I vaguely remember her saying to herself, at one point, something to the effect of, "Maybe I went too far?", though in which chapter and regarding what devious plan I don't remember.

Yes, she definitely attempted to manipulate Urabe to give her okay to Tsubaki taking part in the dreaded movie by having her witness the scene of her and Ueno kissing. And if she was, indeed behind the movie fiasco, she has already done more harm than good. Funny, though, she's gone missing from the last couple of chapters. Perhaps her guilt has caught up with her. Oh, silly me, just what am I saying? That would never happen.

If it was a raw of an anime episode, I'd watch it in an instant. But with my virtually non-existent understanding of written Japanese, I am going to have to wait impatiently until it gets translated. I just hope I'm not as disappointed as I have been with the rest of this arc.
For 17 year olds they dont seem to have much common sense it annoys to me no end seeing Akira getting into the same situations each time with different girls as if the first time he didnt learn his lesson.
Old 2012-07-01, 18:07   Link #399
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Not really the same situation each time. Tsubaki has gone through a somewhat similar situation all of once (middle school crush arc), and even that had significant differences.

Not to mention he has displayed extremely large amounts of reluctance to this entire ordeal, but was convinced to do so by Urabe herself.
Old 2012-07-01, 18:14   Link #400
niyaAkira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Not really the same situation each time. Tsubaki has gone through a somewhat similar situation all of once (middle school crush arc), and even that had significant differences.

Not to mention he has displayed extremely large amounts of reluctance to this entire ordeal, but was convinced to do so by Urabe herself.
i mean i know hes still naive since this is his first relationship but doesn't it come across that every girl who even says hi to him he automatically goes into " oh man shes in love with me mode" as for the movie case from past experiences it would have been good if he stuck to his guns and didnt do it but i guess its all a learning process for him and urabe

Tags
romance, seinen