Naruto. Start noticing Hinata already!
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 05:02   Link #602
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin_Uchiha View Post
So many reasons to hate sakura and you choose the worst, oh and that sas*** and etc. silly name calling is not appreciated around here.
The thread says ''Do you hate any of the characters'' and I said that I do. I can call them whatever I wish because calling them names is a form of hatred. Sorry for those who likes them, but nobody will be gentle for bashing my favorite characters, so why should I?

And why are you replaying to my post about the reasons, this is not a discussion.
Old 2008-11-24, 05:12   Link #603
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
The thread says ''Do you hate any of the characters'' and I said that I do. I can call them whatever I wish because calling them names is a form of hatred. Sorry for those who likes them, but nobody will be gentle for bashing my favorite characters, so why should I?

And why are you replaying to my post about the reasons, this is not a discussion.
I think I'm allowed to discuss if I want, correct me if I'm breaking any rules.
Truth is those names are actually forbidden in this forum, just a heads up. I don't even like any of those.
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 05:15   Link #604
Kinzoku

I mainly hate Sakura because she's obviously annoying, can't really think of anyone else.
Kinzoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 05:26   Link #605
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin_Uchiha View Post
I think I'm allowed to discuss if I want, correct me if I'm breaking any rules.
Truth is those names are actually forbidden in this forum, just a heads up. I don't even like any of those.
Yes I know what you mean, but this is a topic about you, me and everyone hating a certain character. I will not use those names outside of this topic, nor do I bash the characters outside the hatred topics.
Old 2008-11-26, 13:45   Link #606
Timo.

Send a message via MSN to Timo.
I hate Sasuke because
Spoiler:

Last edited by Timo.; 2008-11-27 at 09:22.
Timo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 09:19   Link #607
Fedric 555

sakura because she is very annoying in the series.
Fedric 555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 05:23   Link #608
casper1

I hate sasuke too..
casper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 06:59   Link #609
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

I hate naruto.
Kishimoto keeps killing off the good ones.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 13:26   Link #610
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
I'm starting to dislike all of the rookie genin from the first part....
They're invincible, yet serve no purpose to further the plot! Kill someone off already!
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 15:38   Link #611
Weird D
Just existing...

Utter hate and spite for Sasuke. I just don't see what's so great about a lobotomised autist whose speech can be summarized in 4 sentences :
1 : I need power
2 : I must kill my brother
3 : I must avenge my clan
4 : you are nothing compared to me
Sasuke was somewhat tolerable at the very beginning, but it went down the drain. 2 more reasons to hate him :
pulls power ups from his ass (worse than DBZ)
would betray anyone to get his revenge ; wanna bet that he takes Madara's eyes to avoid Sharingan blindness?

Also, recently I am finding Naruto more and more annoying due to him not being able to get his head out of Sasuke's ass, he's now even worse than Sasuke's fangirls. Naruto asks what kind of Hokage he would be if he can't save one person, but how can he become Hokage if he puts one person above the entire village? I may hate Sasuke, but at least he made his decision and sticks to it. Oh well, with Sasuke now willing to destroy Konoha (how original), hopefully Naruto will finally act like an adult instead of whipped dog
Oh yeah another thing : what is it with Naruto getting stronger, but unable to use his power : four-tailed state, Rasenshuriken, Sage Mode, mysterious technique he was warned not to use... it really looks like the guy is getting ass-raped with an oak trunk in this story
Weird D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 15:02   Link #612
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfrider122 View Post
I really hate Ino, she stinks . I mean come one my opinion is sakura is better than her. also hinata is flippin awesome. she fights. unlike Ino and sakura.
Yeah, like that one time, when she was in that Chuunin exam and got slaughtered by Neji.. Other then that, the only thing she seems to do decently is serve tea to the Hyuuga boys. Sakura has fought infinately much more then Hinata and proven herself to be a lot more versatile and competent.

My "hatelist" or whatever;
Hinata? Annoying and useless.
Gaara? Hate this prick that think he can justfiy himself. Damn that Chiyo!
Naruto? So freaking boring and predictable now.
Kabuto? Thinks he's all big and strong. He know he couldnt beat Dosu, that's why he just watched. I bet he cried all night after getting his ass handed to him the first thing that happened in the Chuunin exam.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 17:49   Link #613
SeanQ

Sakura --> Makes things more dramatic than they should be.
Sasuke --> Just a boring character and a hypocrite.
Naruto --> Confused about his sexuality...choose already...either you like Sasuke or you like Sakura.
Tenten --> For someone who is supposedly one of the best at aiming...she misses the target 100 percent of the time.
Iruka --> No clue why he hasn't died yet...and is clearly the reason as to why all the little ninjas are so retarded.
Kakashi --> For someone who is considered to be the best choice for Hokage and well rounded...he sucks...and I'm still confused as to why the ninjas are still amazed when he gets his ass kicked...who hasn't kicked his ass?
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:31.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 04:47   Link #614
itachi_kills

i HATE or dislike naruto in the beggining when he said beleive it every other phrase...but hes ok now i dont like kabuto...he gets on my nerves
itachi_kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 04:49   Link #615
itachi_kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Sakura --> Makes things more dramatic than they should be.
Sasuke --> Just a boring character and a hypocrite.
Naruto --> Confused about his sexuality...choose already...either you like Sasuke or you like Sakura.
Tenten --> For someone who is supposedly one of the best at aiming...she misses the target 100 percent of the time.
Iruka --> No clue why he hasn't died yet...and is clearly the reason as to why all the little ninjas are so retarded.
Kakashi --> For someone who is considered to be the best choice for Hokage and well rounded...he sucks...and I'm still confused as to why the ninjas are still amazed when he gets his ass kicked...who hasn't kicked his ass?
and i agree with you till the kakashi thing, it should be who has kicked his ass because there is not many..but in shippuden naruto comes to his rescue a couple of time
itachi_kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 16:37   Link #616
scplayer

kabuto - his glasses suck.
scplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 03:01   Link #617
Alchemist007
*Author

Tenten, I don't really hate her just don't find her to be much of a character.
Old 2008-12-10, 17:21   Link #618
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post
2 : I must kill my brother
3 : I must avenge my clan
Sounds like Vegeta from DBZ:

2 : I must kill Freezer
3 : I must avenge my race
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-12, 01:06   Link #619
HikariYume

Starting to hate Konan. Seriously, She needs to shut the hell up...
I really wish Konan could learn a phrase other than

"Pein is invincible"
"Pein has never been beat"
"Pein is this, Pein is that"
"Pein's 6 ****s are so deep in my friggin throat that I'm crapping Panda Summons"
(sorry about that *sweat drop*)

Have some flippin self respect woman, for God's sake

We get it, you think hes the baddest motherfucker since Shaft. The only thing is...the more you say how sweet he is, the more Pein fans like myself come to the realization that the motherf***er is gonna die...like sooner than he should I mean

Seriously though, I know thats her man, but I wish Tobi woulda pimp smacked her and been like...B**ch if Yo man is so amazing, then why does he ask how High, when I say jump. Everytime she opens her mouth she shows us how much of fodder she really is, and we see how sexist Kishi is.

In conclusion...Konan is a poor man's TenTen, cuz at least when TenTen was drooling over Neji she actually explained how his crap worked
Then again, maybe she is trying to get back on Pein's good side for taking a full Myouboku Mountain sized load and not even having the decency to clean her self up a bit when her man showed up at the door
Old 2008-12-13, 09:18   Link #620
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
Ino: shes useless...
Choji :he is fat
and konohamaru friends..konohamaru is ok but the guy with snot and the weird girl suck imo
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote