Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-10, 20:24   Link #181
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I swear some other SoL anime did something similar but I can't remember which .
Minami-ke s2 did something similar, but please don't try to remember anything related to that load of garbage.

Many SoL series have done similar stuff to make backgrounds characters inconspicuous, but leaving only the colors out is a first to me.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 20:43   Link #182
CptChaos

Very nice start. I love how they got two of my favorite seiyuu to voice the main characters. I always have troubles recognizing Tomatsu Haruka. She seems to have so many different voices. Iguchi Yuka on the other hand sounds a bit like Chihara Minori to me when they are talking in a monotonous way.

Quote:
I've seen this quite often in recent shows. Watamote might serve as an example. I wonder if it should be seen as a more artistic approach or as an excuse to save money.
CptChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 21:04   Link #183
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

um well i just watch 1st ep & yet i think in words of tony stark saying from the 3rd iron man movie this said it all for it "I got nothing."

really sure give ha ha gag bit fun but the YURI FEMALE LOVE so too much it like nuke it all on it.

indeed no wonder i like YURI FEMALE LOVE anime so keep watching it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 21:43   Link #184
J the Drafter

I have to say, this was cute. I have nothing to complain about. (Well, except for that "fuck you, physics" veranda jumping scene, but whatever. It'll make a good gif, at least.) It was well-paced and managed to make me accept the events it was showing me. The interactions between Haruka and Yuu were enjoyable. I look forward to making this series a part of my regular routine.
Superman: “You know what, Ein? Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us into something better. And on my soul, I swear — until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share — I'll never stop fighting. Ever.”

“Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom” and “Superman vs. the Elite”

(Mostly accurate dialogue, but with a little editing to make it mesh better.)
J the Drafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 21:52   Link #185
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by J the Drafter View Post
I have to say, this was cute. I have nothing to complain about. (Well, except for that "fuck you, physics" veranda jumping scene
Wasn't more like proof that Yuri provides monstrous strenght (Hotarun fron Non Non Byori being last season example)?
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 21:55   Link #186
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Wow kicking it off with yuri right away and not shy about it ether
Old 2014-01-10, 22:28   Link #187
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Hidamari Sketch, maybe?

BTW - haven't read through the thread, but is the OP composed by kz / livetune?
Old 2014-01-10, 23:00   Link #188
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Anyone interested in real yuri should check out yuricon.com, for website, blog, and twitter. There are also at least two sites devoted to yuri manga scans, but it's against forum rules to post the links here.
I believe I have read at least more than half of those yuri manga What can I say, I get addicted quickly
Old 2014-01-10, 23:42   Link #189
Anime Online

The eyecatch which shows Yuzu-chan lying dead while her last words "hungry" drawn on the floor is funny.

I thought the bag containing Yuzu-chan's lunch would be forgotten. First, it was left on the table when Yuu and Haruka were going to walk out of the classroom. Then when they escaped to the veranda, Yuu's and Haruka's hands were clearly empty! But the bag magically re-appeared in the scene in which Yuu and Haruka were laying on the veranda.

Then when Yuu and Haruka tried to exit the classroom again, their hands were empty again. Did they forget the lunch bag this time? Nope! It appeared on a different table this time. Fortunately, when Yuu and Haruka decided to go by the veranda, Haruka remembered and was carrying the lunch bag. But it mysteriously disappeared again in the scene Yuu and Haruka were contemplating to jump the gap between the veranda. It was nowhere to be seen when Yuu and Haruka were jumping, but it magically re-appeared on the veranda after they landed.

My conclusion: Mr Lunch Bag has become sentient and followed the girls around. That's how the viewers could hear the rustling of plastic bag but never see it (except once) carried by the girls.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 00:12   Link #190
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
1. Kanamemo was an ignored little comic gem.
Glad to know someone else remembers it. Also, while not blatent, Kana and Mika always had a nice vibe to them.

Quote:
2. As previously posted, I've made a characters/seiyuus page for Sakura Trick, with pics of the characters and their seiyuus. Haruka and Yuu are played by stars: Tomatsu Haruka and Iguchi Yuka, respectively. Kotone is played by a 23-year-old making her anime debut, Aisaka Yuka -- but she is already listed third in the cast list: they must think she has something special. And based on one episode, I think she may have.
It's a bit too soon for me to say that, but I do believe her voice fits the kinda of character Kotone is perfectly. Looking forward to hear more.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 00:47   Link #191
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Episode 1

This... this freaking show. It's the anime I always wanted to see: a combination of a relaxing slice-of-life comedy with an adorable light romance, and (hopefully) with all that stupid harem baggage and heavy melodrama removed.

Oh, and it's explicit yuri, with the main couple already being in a relationship from the start, rather than that "hey look, a bunch of girls acting gay but we won't confirm anything because we want to pander to everyone" thing that has been plaguing anime way too much lately.

I'm sure you'll find this premise in manga a lot, but for a primarily anime watcher like me, Sakura Trick's first episode was a wonderful breath of fresh, lily-scented air. Hope the rest of the show keeps up.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 01:49   Link #192
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
BTW - haven't read through the thread, but is the OP composed by kz / livetune?
The credits say composed/arranged by Funta 7 and lyrics by Funta 3. I didn't know them, but apparently Funta is a two-person group that started as home-based composer/musicians. They use the names "Funta 7" and "Funta 3" as synonyms for Funta. They have done music for YuruYuri and numerous other anime.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 03:46   Link #193
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post

You can't explain that!
Lesbian physics.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 03:48   Link #194
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

This was cute and full of fluff but had little substance to keep me hooked. It's not bad at all but hasn't really grabbed my full attention yet.

"Lincoln had potential. However, his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." - Hoshimiya Kate
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 04:23   Link #195
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

http://i.imgur.com/Wkf4BjA.gif

All you shape-eyed people, was tongue involved in this scene?

I swear I'm seeing it.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2014-01-13 at 04:01. Reason: Please put such humongous images (10 Mb!) in thumbnails or url tags
Old 2014-01-11, 05:42   Link #196
Keila

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
was tongue involved in this scene?
Nope, and it's much more adorable that way.
Keila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 06:50   Link #197
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
http://i.imgur.com/Wkf4BjA.gif

All you shape-eyed people, was tongue involved in this scene?

I swear I'm seeing it.
I saw it at a glance, but I'm sure it was a tongue though since the mouth might color it red like in every other anime.

Anyways, seems that DEEN did a good job on the first episode. But having five kisses plus moaning is overkill!

Last edited by Pellissier; 2014-01-13 at 04:02. Reason: quote updated
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 07:17   Link #198
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
I saw it at a glance, but I'm sure it was a tongue though since the mouth might color it red like in every other anime.

Anyways, seems that DEEN did a good job on the first episode. But having five kisses plus moaning is overkill!
Upon further research this is what we have

Tongue was involved.

For science!!
Old 2014-01-11, 08:01   Link #199
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Lol wow. This is is...wow. Too much. Cutesy. Yuri. Darn. I think I need to turn off my yuri glasses off this one; I don't even need it anymore and it just breaks the minute I watch this anime. And it's still SoL, which makes it awesome...er.

10/10 would watch 4ever.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-11, 08:12   Link #200
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Lol wow. This is is...wow. Too much. Cutesy. Yuri. Darn. I think I need to turn off my yuri glasses off this one; I don't even need it anymore and it just breaks the minute I watch this anime. And it's still SoL, which makes it awesome...er.

10/10 would watch 4ever.
Wow, you really got guts watching this with goggles on. I usually never take them off, but I made an exception for this series.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4koma, manga time kirara, yuri