devilo96

So what chp did the MC and zhu yatong doing that
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-10, 11:04   Link #62
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
So what chp did the MC and zhu yatong doing that
Oh the one i was talking about isn`t Zhuo Yatong even with MC givinf her all kindas of treasures to build her power up she was still soldier of god rank 5 at the end of the novel so she pretty much stay on Earth as a general (with a super hot militar uniform too).

That blond was from another planet the MC visit using the Hells gate that once also was part of the Gods and Devil system and she was probably the strongest woman of the whole novel that was on chapters 950 close to the ending.

Zhuo Yatong only reaper in the final chapter using a bikini on a privite beach with the MC and all his wifes.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-17, 03:05   Link #63
Alphaphoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
Oh the one i was talking about isn`t Zhuo Yatong even with MC givinf her all kindas of treasures to build her power up she was still soldier of god rank 5 at the end of the novel so she pretty much stay on Earth as a general (with a super hot militar uniform too).

That blond was from another planet the MC visit using the Hells gate that once also was part of the Gods and Devil system and she was probably the strongest woman of the whole novel that was on chapters 950 close to the ending.

Zhuo Yatong only reaper in the final chapter using a bikini on a privite beach with the MC and all his wifes.
Like most stories were the MC becomes super OP, the previous sidekicks and love interests can't keep up with the power-up speed.

So MC keep meeting more and more powerful allies and enemies...
It was amazing how many beautiful and powerful women he was able to recruit though and the method used to recruit them (apart from saving their lives and training them like Zhuo Yatong, he either used his treasure of hope to brainwash them, get them once they fell victim of an aphrodisiac, inprint them when they're born, rescue them from jail....) and that blond was among the strong ones he got, but even after that, he interacted with more powerful women, on Olympus and then when he got to God-warrior lvl 10 out of the regular 800 worlds....

It's nice to see the MC get more and more OP but don't get attached to the female leads, some of them gets mention here and there but aren't plot relevant anymore after their hour of glory...
Alphaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-20, 13:59   Link #64
Mahesvara

Oh I just saw this thread.
I was searching a novel like this where Xianxia in a modern world mixed with super zombies(even there is other monsters, fantasy creatures and sci-fi in later parts which is a plus for me). I liked this very much at the start but after a while I couldn't endure ridiculous racism(and other things) and skimmed to the end.(I read about first 800 chapters and then skimmed everything)

Pros for me:
Like others said it has lots of genres I wanted to see mixed. Later parts even sci-fi elements included where you can
Spoiler:

About Racism:
I read other novels with racism including Chinese ones and although they are all irritating none can came close to this. This takes it a whole another level. I am not even talking about Japanese. Whoever read this to later parts would know that there is another nation gets much worse treatment than Japanese: Indonesians. I don't get author's hate towards them, he doesn't even see them as humans. He calls them something like brainless monkeys iirc. There are even decent Japanese people in novel but not even one good Indonesian. He also mentioned "real world events" what they did to Chinese(which he got from their media blindly). I searched for that event and their medias creativity about event is ridiculous(I won't mention it cause its not a place for it).
Indonesians in this novel burn pregnant Chinese women, boil Chinese children while they are alive(this might be wrong).

Whatever, the thing is racism isn't limited to Japanese, Indonesians and Vietnamese. Every f@cking country in this world is racist, heartless, barbarian except Chinese. Sure you will see 'bad' Chinese (especially at start) but they are either traitors or cunts. When it comes to international affairs EVERYTIME its other country starting racism(they are either torture Chinese or rape&kill little girls) so what Chinese doing is only "Self Defence" and "First they took us as slaves so we are just taking revenge by doing same"
So basically Chinese is only 'Saint' country(with exception of very few people from others) and every other country take turns to rape Chinese
I can take even ultra nationalism and moderate racism but this is simply ridiculous.

Other thing I don't like:
Heroines are like trophies. Usual formula: MC gets some girls, do it with some them and some interaction, start of another arc where MC seperates from that heroines, he gets other girls, do it some of them again... Even Zhuo Yatong(?) gets so little time after her arc. Majority of them simply forgotten.
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-20, 15:03   Link #65
Yoburi

BTW since you are looking at novels with Xianxia and super zombies let me recomend another novel i took a look at call the The Trembling World

Gravity Tales is translating this novel but i already read the first 100 chapters of the raw and can give a shorth review.

Now the basic ideia is great trap in a zombie game that turn out to be another world also the MC dont have his limbs and use prosthetic but when he was transfered his limbs became real and his bones are metal so he can kill zombies with his fists.

Well the first part of a zombie novel is surviving the first minutes and looking for a place to hind and rest but the MC fail hard right at the start because when the other 9 people close to him saw a big boob zombie they tease her and try to strip her only to end getting a very clean bite on there faces cauisng every zombie to rush to there location. At point he should leave these idiots but not only he stay he also chouse to climb a billboard! The worst possible move and he end traped there only manage to escape because of his plot armor and somebody exploding a gas station attarcting the atention of the 1000 zombies trying to climb the billboard.

Now if that was the only sin he did i could forgive him but he also pretty much abandon anyone that he teams up and try to go alone when there was no reason to do it like he team up with a few players and in the end only a single girl survive he train her to kill zombies but also left her alone in that world (beatiful girl too but very coward her fate was either to became food or a sex slave), The MC is a big asshole that only cares for himself.

The only good thing is Galaxy a feamle robot (like KOS-MOS from xenosaga) that the M got from a Unbrela crop of this novel great character she doen`t let the MC touch her unless his imtimacy points with her get higher lol.

Well it doesn`t have the charm of first chapters of GDW basic because the MC don`t give a fuck about anyone and pretty much everybody around him dies since he doesn`t care to protect them either.
Old 2016-03-20, 15:55   Link #66
Mahesvara

Thank you very much! I am still searching for something like that and I will try that too but MC's personality might be a big problem for me...
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 11:41   Link #67
EvI

the translation just reached the point where the mc affirmed to Ji Qingwu that he liked her, how long until they become a couple? D:
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 11:56   Link #68
Stinkt

If its the 'katana girl' that he met in the first chs, i think its only with 700+

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-05, 11:58   Link #69
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkt View Post
If its the 'katana girl' that he met in the first chs, i think its only with 700+
holy sh** poor yue zhong
Old 2016-04-05, 18:49   Link #70
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
the translation just reached the point where the mc affirmed to Ji Qingwu that he liked her, how long until they become a couple? D:
They will became a couple when a bird show up and almost kill her and the MC save her life and confess his love that happends at the start of the Japan arc.

Sad part it`s very force romance even her best friend the one that learn fireball is more belivable to love the MC. Ji Qingwu never really show that have romantic feelings for him and the MC only respects her.

The ones that really fall in love with him either were save by him or are in awe of his power her friend is the later but Ji doesn`t fit any of these and can have any man she want and since the MC never really court her it feels forced.

But even with all that she is the legal wife even if 3 other woman desarve much more that spot than her like Zhuo Yatong, Creamy (a zombie girl the MC adopted) and a loli with blue hair that can read minds that i forgot the name but she helps the MC even in the last parts of the novel. All 3 trully loves him and he loves them back and we see why they do so unlike Ji.
Old 2016-04-05, 19:07   Link #71
EvI

Quote:
They will became a couple when a bird show up and almost kill her and the MC save her life and confess his love that happends at the start of the Japan arc.

Sad part it`s very force romance even her best friend the one that learn fireball is more belivable to love the MC. Ji Qingwu never really show that have romantic feelings for him and the MC only respects her.

The ones that really fall in love with him either were save by him or are in awe of his power her friend is the later but Ji doesn`t fit any of these and can have any man she want and since the MC never really court her it feels forced.

But even with all that she is the legal wife even if 3 other woman desarve much more that spot than her like Zhuo Yatong, Creamy (a zombie girl the MC adopted) and a loli with blue hair that can read minds that i forgot the name but she helps the MC even in the last parts of the novel. All 3 trully loves him and he loves them back and we see why they do so unlike Ji.
i think that you see it like this because of her personality is too military like, she is almost a kuudere(but there moments where she shows that she is attracted to him from the begining), but in my eyes i can see that she was actually one of the first girls to truly fall in love with him(just as you said she could have any man she wished, but normally women prefer superior man to make them feel safe even more in the situation they are in so as long as she was already in love with another men or if she is into yuri then it was inevitable, and she doesn't have a men-like personality or a bit** personality to be like this)

i'm happy that she'll become the main wife but i'm not happy that the author developed their love story in such a....slow way
Old 2016-04-05, 20:54   Link #72
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:

Please, don't call her Creamy; that's painful. Just use the Chinese name, Yin Shuang.

Well, there were a lot of heroines that really deserved more screen time, but just got cast aside afterwards. That 8th order girl that princess-carry Yue Zhong was one of the best, but the author did the usual and she was just left forgotten. I think her name was something like Anne, not really sure, it's been a while since I last read it.

Sakura, the Japanese assassin girl, was very nice too. Unfortunately, the author did the usual.

All said and done, Yin Shuang was by far the best and most adorable heroine. Truly a shame the author doesn't give her the screen time she deserved. Yeah I know, just the usual.

PS: What did you use to get Creamy anyway? Her name should be translated as something along the lines of Silver Frost or something.

Last edited by Ophis; 2016-04-05 at 21:15.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-06, 13:05   Link #73
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Please, don't call her Creamy; that's painful. Just use the Chinese name, Yin Shuang.

Well, there were a lot of heroines that really deserved more screen time, but just got cast aside afterwards. That 8th order girl that princess-carry Yue Zhong was one of the best, but the author did the usual and she was just left forgotten. I think her name was something like Anne, not really sure, it's been a while since I last read it.

Sakura, the Japanese assassin girl, was very nice too. Unfortunately, the author did the usual.

All said and done, Yin Shuang was by far the best and most adorable heroine. Truly a shame the author doesn't give her the screen time she deserved. Yeah I know, just the usual.

PS: What did you use to get Creamy anyway? Her name should be translated as something along the lines of Silver Frost or something.
She is a white girl and the MC name her and since he has a poor sense in naming things he just name her using a color it makes more sense to me Creamy than Yin Shuang.
Old 2016-04-09, 05:42   Link #74
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@yoburi
what happen to sy country in later chapter? did they finnaly meet their dooms