AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-29, 14:00   Link #2301
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Ugh.... Fair enough...
But still i hate him... And juechen still want to kill yun che.. So yun che has reason to kill him...

Ughhh.... My trauma similar to this situation starting resurface again... Spare me from this, Mars gravity
Old 2016-03-29, 14:07   Link #2302
Kristoped

Someone have to die to get the story moving, cant save everybody.

the time difference between the plots are so confusing....
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 14:16   Link #2303
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Ugh.... Fair enough...
But still i hate him... And juechen still want to kill yun che.. So yun che has reason to kill him...

Ughhh.... My trauma similar to this situation starting resurface again... Spare me from this, Mars gravity
Well, knowing this is mars I highly doubt any NTR will happen. Tho, I also doubt that Fen Juechen will die, soon at least. They have a common enemy for now and I don't think that Mars will bring a common enemy just to kill a character.
Old 2016-03-29, 16:32   Link #2304
Mahesvara

This is changing to rape feast. Every stupid villain want to rape YC's women.
Also I am very disappointed with this chapter. What the heck is going on with DPE!? I was originally thinking that they are attacking Blue Wind because of urgent resource needs, not because of YC. Hell I even though they would be grateful towards YC after what happened, he sacrificed himself for their princess, also their strongest card, hope. But no. That little sh#t(rape beast general) gone crazy after he heard she is YC's aunt. Like he is revenging against him...
Lol these villains beyond ridiculous. I hope Mars will fix himself...
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 18:44   Link #2305
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
This is changing to rape feast. Every stupid villain want to rape YC's women.
Also I am very disappointed with this chapter. What the heck is going on with DPE!? I was originally thinking that they are attacking Blue Wind because of urgent resource needs, not because of YC. Hell I even though they would be grateful towards YC after what happened, he sacrificed himself for their princess, also their strongest card, hope. But no. That little sh#t(rape beast general) gone crazy after he heard she is YC's aunt. Like he is revenging against him...
Lol these villains beyond ridiculous. I hope Mars will fix himself...
This can`t even be call Xiania anymore at this point its more like these Japanese NTR novels now.

I think this is the first time i even see so much rape intensions normaly in Xianxia villain wants to marry the woman but here they are like dogs with there pink saugage out trying to get some it`s embarrassing.

So they want to rape the princess too?
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 18:46   Link #2306
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Looks like DPE will be grounded faster than we thought...
Old 2016-03-29, 19:14   Link #2307
Mahesvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
This can`t even be call Xiania anymore at this point its more like these Japanese NTR novels now.

I think this is the first time i even see so much rape intensions normaly in Xianxia villain wants to marry the woman but here they are like dogs with there pink saugage out trying to get some it`s embarrassing.

So they want to rape the princess too?
No she is Lingxi, Little Aunt. DPE's commander(Tyrant 1) saw and captured her for rape. After hearing she is YC's aunt(from various suckers near there) he was like "Oh now I want her more! YC's aunt? I must snatch her!"(Seriously various villains are like dogs in heat )
Wth! Why is DPE still hate YC? Because he didn't let princess to get raped lol. Even stupid "I will kill you because you didn't give me face" reason is much better than this.
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 19:20   Link #2308
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I guess, DPE people hate yun che so bad as they found out DPE princess fell in love with yun che...
Old 2016-03-29, 20:43   Link #2309
Yoburi

A plot is just as good as the villains on it since these people are just garbage how can this be any good.

You know this novel start to look like Martial Odyssey where all males are dogs full of lust.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 21:06   Link #2310
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

And they hate the MC who can get all those beauty effortlessly like it was nothing...
Old 2016-03-29, 22:31   Link #2311
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

After reading chapter... I can't put my anxiety aside...it seems my bad feeling about to came... After juechen ln save ling xi... They start have relationship...1 month later... Yun che return... He find Xiao Ling xi married juechen... Yun che went mad and feels betrayed by his loved ones... He charged at juechen and brutally beat him... Ling xi stop him and telling yun che she has juechen child on her belly...ugh..... Yun che mind went blank... When he conscious... Around him is pile of Unregnonizeble corpse.... Everyone on floating cloud city is dead Killed by him... Including Ling xi and his granpa... (Cough*) damn I feels worse even though I'm the one who wrote this
Old 2016-03-29, 22:44   Link #2312
Hokoga

You got issues man..... issues
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 22:51   Link #2313
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
You got issues man..... issues
^Well, I have nothing to do today because I took day off from my work... So I read chapter 610..... Weird enough, I completely understand the whole story even though I using Google translate... And I read it and my anxiety keep raising.... Man, really mars gravity spare me from this farce
Old 2016-03-29, 22:56   Link #2314
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^But you like NTR eroge, right? It's up your alley
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 23:01   Link #2315
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^But you like NTR eroge, right? It's up your alley
Well,well... This is rare... To think you show up here... Are you coming here because of my rant??
Well, I did like ntr eroge because I don't understand their language.... But this?
Not only I can't stop my anxiety... I feels so bad...
Old 2016-03-29, 23:25   Link #2316
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Well,well... This is rare... To think you show up here... Are you coming here because of my rant??
Well, I did like ntr eroge because I don't understand their language.... But this?
Not only I can't stop my anxiety... I feels so bad...
Old 2016-03-29, 23:52   Link #2317
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post
^^ my exact reaction towards him as well. Ruki, you should get together with Rantaid
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-29, 23:57   Link #2318
Flames

It feels like Lingxi is suppose to parallel what Ling'er is to Yun Che with Fen Juechen. Just like how Yun Che was overcome with grief over his master death and wanted revenge on those who killed his master the same thing is going with Fen Juchen but two times worse since not only does he feel vengeance towards Yun Che for slaughtering his family in his current life he also feels vengeance towards the one of the four scared families for slaughtering his family in his previous life as well. Just like how Ling'er was somewhat a light and safety zone for Yun Che so is Lingxi is to Fen Juechen. The only difference is that we know Ling'er loved Yun Che until the moment she died while Lingxi only seems to have right now feelings for Yun Che despite Fen Juchen feelings of affection towards her.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-30, 00:00   Link #2319
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
It feels like Lingxi is suppose to parallel what Ling'er is to Yun Che with Fen Juechen. Just like how Yun Che was overcome with grief over his master death and wanted revenge on those who killed his master the same thing is going with Fen Juchen but two times worse since not only does he feel vengeance towards Yun Che for slaughtering his family in his current life he also feels vengeance towards the one of the four scared families for slaughtering his family in his previous life as well. Just like how Ling'er was somewhat a light and safety zone for Yun Che so is Lingxi is to Fen Juechen. The only difference is that we know Ling'er loved Yun Che until the moment she died while Lingxi only seems to have right now feelings for Yun Che despite Fen Juchen feelings of affection towards her.
That's actually what I was thinking and that also one of the reasons why I ship them.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-30, 00:01   Link #2320
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
That's actually what I was thinking and that one of the reasons why I ship them.
You! How could you!
Blasphemy!!!
Little aunt belong to yun che from beginning!!!
Yun che, hurry up return and kill juechen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
^^ my exact reaction towards him as well. Ruki, you should get together with Rantaid
I like playing ntr eroge but it's not like I truly love it...

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem