AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-16, 00:37   Link #1601
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Uchikatsu just remembered thanks to your post.

Well then I say that Madara is the most reasonable out of all to be AL. I mean he could of used a soul transportation jutsu and found some way to activate sharingan through that body.

But I don't really disagree with the Yondaime theory either. But then who could of Orochimaru summoned through the third coffin if he was trying to show Sandaime what it was like to fight Hokages?
Old 2007-04-16, 00:58   Link #1602
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Sorry, but to me (being an artist) the way AL has been depicted physically so far suggest that he isn't a full-grown adult. If indeed he is Madara, who technically should be more than a middle-aged man, that is not how he's supposed to look. His large eyes and square face are indicative of a more youthful appearance. Personally, I think he's a teenager not much older if not the same age as Itachi.
Old 2007-04-16, 01:12   Link #1603
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Sorry, but to me (being an artist) the way AL has been depicted physically so far suggest that he isn't a full-grown adult. If indeed he is Madara, who technically should be more than a middle-aged man, that is not how he's supposed to look. His large eyes and square face are indicative of a more youthful appearance. Personally, I think he's a teenager not much older if not the same age as Itachi.
I honestly used to think Orochimaru looked quite young until I found out he was 51.

I wouldn't be surprised if Madara is using the jutsu Tsunade uses to stay young.
Old 2007-04-16, 01:21   Link #1604
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
I honestly used to think Orochimaru looked quite young until I found out he was 51.

I wouldn't be surprised if Madara is using the jutsu Tsunade uses to stay young.
Orochimaru doesn't look THAT old but he doesn't have the teenager anime face, definately.
Old 2007-04-16, 06:48   Link #1605
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Tsunades jutsu only affects her appearance making her look young it doesnt affect her life span in anyway, the only jutsu she has which affects her life span is the Genesis of rebirth jutsu which shortens it.
Old 2007-04-16, 09:41   Link #1606
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Wasnt yondaime late when the kyuubi was attacking konoha maybe he was getting naruto or he was borned at that time so it took a while.
Old 2007-04-16, 12:52   Link #1607
Akatsuki Leader
Official Member

YES, shadowyondaime is right..........................................
if you want to see more information of yondaime...............
then go to: www.yondaime.org the same as shadowyondaime
told he told the same reason was told there but that reason is
a THEORY only..........................................
Old 2007-04-16, 15:38   Link #1608
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Yeah, he's right, Yondaime was late....but I recall vaguely that Naruto was nowhere on the scene when Yondaime was on Gambunta.
Old 2007-04-17, 07:23   Link #1609
tatami
back in black

and he was in a circle of candles or smtng like that on a stone floor if i recall correctly...

soo we havent seen anybody with a similar eye type of AL so being a new char opinion gets stronger...
Old 2007-04-17, 07:37   Link #1610
shadowyondaime

But the reason i think th AL is yondaime is Cuz he could sealed the kyuubi in himself too but he didnt thats a good reason maybe he did help akatsuki or some1 else or he did seal it in him and became naruto... but thats unlikely.
Old 2007-04-17, 07:48   Link #1611
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
But the reason i think th AL is yondaime is Cuz he could sealed the kyuubi in himself too but he didnt thats a good reason maybe he did help akatsuki or some1 else or he did seal it in him and became naruto... but thats unlikely.
Hmm maybe he didnt seal it in himself becouse if container die Bijuu is relesed ?

But i think too it is Madara who is AL.. dunno why but it looks like ..
Old 2007-04-17, 08:27   Link #1612
shadowyondaime

if container dies bijou dies too why do u think kyuubi helps naruto with some fights because hes afraid he dies
Old 2007-04-17, 08:30   Link #1613
SpiRo
Banned

Yep Kyuubi is afraid .. becouse he dont know what will happen i guess ..

I think in manga is said that Bijuus are all the time sealed in some container i doubt that every container live over 10000 years like Bijuus does ..

So i guess when container die Bijuu is free but then he is sealed again in another container ..
Old 2007-04-17, 08:43   Link #1614
Akatsuki Leader
Official Member

If i could recall shodai and uchiha madara are the statues of valley of end
where naruto and sasuke fought.

the 1st and 2nd hokage fought with madara in the valley of end
did madara still lived. did shodai killed him.............................
if madara died then madara could not be AL then.........

and remember when the three sannins fought naruto almost died if without tsunade naruto could die and remember when kyuubi said that the dark has taken over kyuubi was afriad at that time if naruto dies kyuubi dies too..........
that why kyuubi helps naruto when his life is in danger and when naruto gets wound and cuts kyuubi quickly heals naruto with his power.................
Old 2007-04-17, 08:44   Link #1615
shadowyondaime

err when container dies the bijou goes along. i hope Yondaime returns in the anime -.- hes great.
I think the healing goes automatic

Last edited by shadowyondaime; 2007-04-17 at 13:00.
Old 2007-04-17, 14:55   Link #1616
reloaded
skywalker

When Naruto first met the Kyuubi inside of him he was told that if he were to die then the Kyuubi would die aswell. The tailed beasts are stored in items which can hold them for an infinite period of time presuming the item doesnt become damaged and can be transferred to containers, if the container dies then the beast within the person also dies it doesnt escape just to clear that up.
Old 2007-04-17, 14:59   Link #1617
tatami
back in black

but that only goes for naruto i think , i mean other demons were or may be sealed in different way so it could differ?
Old 2007-04-17, 15:03   Link #1618
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Quote:
Also Kage_Spyke I was thinking the same way. I remember AL's hair being confirmed auburn based on the manga cover not yellow or orange. But yeah I also believe that his hair could be auburn due to him probably being the most pure Uchiha.
thank you i was thinking also that it would make the msot sense for it to be madara uchiha because of the fact that A) the Hair; name a manga that has the characters change their hair color for anything other then pure age or a powerup? B) If it isnt Madara, why was he meantioned by the Kyuubi and why did the AL specifically say that he wanted the Kyuubi? Its Implying that these new jinchuriki are going to be used by Akatsuki to take Naruto down if they cant themselves,a nd who is the oldest ninja in the manga if were are to assume that Madara is Still alive? MAdara! i mean if Kishi puts in a new character as the AL it will be a total dissappointment more then 80% of the naruto fans.

Also i think that when a Jinchuuriki dies the BIjuu is realeased but in a way its harms the Bijuu so that its Alot weaker then it should be. And after the jinchuuriki dies the village must act fast ti either seal it into a new vessel or to put it into a special item, such as a jar(shukaku) or drum or something, that will seal it.

PLus i have a feeeling that soon in the manga it will berevealed that Narutos dad really is yondaime
Old 2007-04-17, 15:40   Link #1619
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
thank you i was thinking also that it would make the msot sense for it to be madara uchiha because of the fact that A) the Hair; name a manga that has the characters change their hair color for anything other then pure age or a powerup? B) If it isnt Madara, why was he meantioned by the Kyuubi and why did the AL specifically say that he wanted the Kyuubi? Its Implying that these new jinchuriki are going to be used by Akatsuki to take Naruto down if they cant themselves,a nd who is the oldest ninja in the manga if were are to assume that Madara is Still alive? MAdara! i mean if Kishi puts in a new character as the AL it will be a total dissappointment more then 80% of the naruto fans.

Also i think that when a Jinchuuriki dies the BIjuu is realeased but in a way its harms the Bijuu so that its Alot weaker then it should be. And after the jinchuuriki dies the village must act fast ti either seal it into a new vessel or to put it into a special item, such as a jar(shukaku) or drum or something, that will seal it.

PLus i have a feeeling that soon in the manga it will berevealed that Narutos dad really is yondaime
I like the whole Madara Al thing and i totally support that, as you can see from some of my posts but, Kyuubi mentions Madara because he has knowledge of him, or knows him. Doesn't neccessarily mean, he's AL but he's probably one of those characters involved in the main plot, but behind the scenes.
Old 2007-04-17, 17:13   Link #1620
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
When Naruto first met the Kyuubi inside of him he was told that if he were to die then the Kyuubi would die aswell. The tailed beasts are stored in items which can hold them for an infinite period of time presuming the item doesnt become damaged and can be transferred to containers, if the container dies then the beast within the person also dies it doesnt escape just to clear that up.
That said Naruto ?!

It is already told that seal started debilate .. so your point of infinite period is wrong .. I think that no1 know what will happen if Naruto die .. if they knew they would kill Naruto when he was baby .. dont u think ..
Closed Thread