AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-04-25, 05:07   Link #21
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

While weapons are definitely useful, but level is much mroe important IMO, since you get extra stats when you level up anyway. So if you stuck, just keep grinding some old map till you are 5-6 or 10 level higher.

If you can run those 3* character maps, well they drop gems, which can sell for money. And the exp is decent as well. Not to mention the chance to get character weapons recipe or voice unlocking stone (I think there is some bug with Azamino's weapon recipe through as it's much rarer than others).

And since character weapon +3 is pretty much amongst end game weapons (not to mention the unique skills). So may as well collect recipe and try to craft since early (real rare through, use those red hammer thingy almost is a requirement to have a small chance for +3 characters weapons)

Edit: fun fact, Monique ultimate skill (+3 weapon) has the same name with Rose's +1, and +2 weapon skills, so yeah Monique did learn it from Rose and put her spin on it. It also turn her damage to light attribute, so can deal more damage to those annoying ghosts

Edit 2: found a video with Monique's +3 weapons next to a Rose +2 one

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-04-25 at 05:23.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 05:41   Link #22
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Dat AoE heal and damage...actually make me wonder why people bother using fighters. I've only gotten a voice stone so far, no recipes yet. After yesterday's constructive appraisal of the game's buildup mechanics, I've now trained five archers up to 20 for my weapons dpt and currently running battlegrounds to get a few more up to LV30 for my PR division, which should be free to alter soon.

I now see a need to get a 3rd party slot, but 50 stones are about half a month away =/

P.S: I just killed a Flavia holding a christmas tree for weapon 0_o
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 05:52   Link #23
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

What the heck are Voice Stones for?

Fighters seem to have better defence than an equivalent level Ronin, but the Ronin have a better chance to dodge. My only 30+ fighter is Monique, so I don't have a lot of other comparisons available. I do know that some of the Fighters with character-specific weapons can do heaploads of damage. Maybe if I brign them up to Lvl 30 somethign different will turn up.

I'm not surprised with the weird weapons--I got into a fight with a group wearing red maid outfits and shooting hearts that made your cleric fall in love (EG your Cleric heals the enemy instead of your team)---I guess these were the Valentine event goodies.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 06:00   Link #24
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
What the heck are Voice Stones for?

Fighters seem to have better defence than an equivalent level Ronin, but the Ronin have a better chance to dodge. My only 30+ fighter is Monique, so I don't have a lot of other comparisons available. I do know that some of the Fighters with character-specific weapons can do heaploads of damage. Maybe if I brign them up to Lvl 30 somethign different will turn up.

I'm not surprised with the weird weapons--I got into a fight with a group wearing red maid outfits and shooting hearts that made your cleric fall in love (EG your Cleric heals the enemy instead of your team)---I guess these were the Valentine event goodies.
Just an extra voice line for that specific character xD

Yeah the Christmas and Valentine weapons and events related. They are kinda mid-tie, but some of the +4 (events weapon can reach up to +4) are end game stuffs too. Most important thing is they are easy to get. So at your level and you can get some events weapons +3 or +4, you may feel farming weapon recipe from story is a rip-off, because they are much better than story quest one (they are at least tie with chapter 8-10 weapons I believe).

But ultimately character weapons are still the best IMO. Flashy skill, and you don't look like a joke too (Christmas tree as a spear )
Old 2016-04-25, 06:23   Link #25
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Thanks for the input.

Three-star character quests are tough as nails, recommended party level IMO at least 50, all with ch.4 weapons and armor at +3 and an equal number of ignis bracelets at +1.

Quote:
Fighters seem to have better defence than an equivalent level Ronin, but the Ronin have a better chance to dodge
Fighters have less defence than soldiers and less HP than warriors, their AGI, DEX and STR are average and they seriously lack something they excel at. The only thing I can imagine is an entire row of fighters to soak damage, but even that would require sufficient support from the back row.

EDIT: About the resources building, mages increase bread, while warriors increase materials...well, at least the regained amount per 3m.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2016-04-25 at 06:35.
Old 2016-04-25, 06:42   Link #26
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

As mentioned, I don't have any Fighter weapons other than the default Gladius, so all my decent Fighters other than Monique are the ones with character-specific swords. About the only thing I can think of is that most Fighters' attacks are the V-slash--two hits, so while it doesn't do as much damage as a Ronin's one-hit attack, it has a higher chance of hitting the opponent. With one exception, even the character-specific weapons do a V-slash (the exception is Edge Slash...which is just a V-Slash shaped like an X, was there really any point to that?).

Dammit, can't the game throw me some better Soldier and Fighter weapons recipes? I already have Aogatana and Daikatana for my Ronin, Crossbows for my Archers, Blue Daggers for my Rogues and Water Rods for my Mages.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2016-04-25 at 06:53.
Old 2016-04-25, 08:15   Link #27
KikeLyne

Do harder chapters for stronger recipes.

Or do the last map of the chapter to have a chance of getting any of the recipes of that rank.

Character weapon can be used for period before you have to forge stronger equipments.

It's usually better to get the character weapon recipe which is akin to a lottery if you plan to use the character. Then there is the issue of Forging the equipment for a +3.

There are currently 11 ranks + Lab equipment, but the best non-elemental equipment drops at chapter 8, rank 8 and then royal equipment (rank 11).

Lab weapons at +2 can complete quite a portion of chapters as well.

The others are either elemental resist armor recipes or weapon recipes that doesn't exactly suit the class.

You will usually need a +2/+3 a forged non-event weapon for a change in weapon skill.

Story walls starts at chapter 9 & 10 but mainly chapter 10.
It will make you have a specific team & required equipment just to complete chapter 10.
After Chapter 10, 'Chapter 11' is literally a breather chapter.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-25, 12:29   Link #28
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Well, the strength of fighter is their all round. Good attack, good defense, good hp, and also fairly important: high magical defense.

In fact later on when every character started to mass in defense, soldiers are actually only useful for their class skill (defend the back line). As fighter's defense is good enough for most case. And +3 weapons can make fighters very deadly too
Old 2016-04-25, 13:40   Link #29
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Could someone post the exp benefits of opening exp hall (beginner and normal), as well as their bread costs? Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Story walls starts at chapter 9 & 10 but mainly chapter 10.
I still got a looong way to go then...

EDIT: What about Labyrinth weapons?

Last edited by Kafriel; 2016-04-25 at 14:37.
Old 2016-04-25, 22:05   Link #30
KikeLyne

Based on information,
Beginner exp ticket, 1k bread, 6-12k exp
Normal exp ticket, 3k bread, 60-100k exp

There are time slots for free exp hall / gem.

Labyrinth weapons are around the rank of a Rank 5 equipment.

You can just do the all the top paths to get to the rival employer. For a small, random weapon recipes. Or do a specific route which ends up with a specific class boss which most likely have a higher chance of dropping the recipe of that class.

Only the first 2 path choices determines the difficulty of the mobs.

First path choice is like 'weapon, armor, boss rush'
2nd path choice is 'difficulty setting'

Use this.
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/20...jgbDdE9u6I.png
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-26, 15:52   Link #31
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Thanks, that helps a lot!
Old 2016-04-30, 03:42   Link #32
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Just making sure I don't make a mistake: Just how high a rank should my party be if I'm going to try the Labyrinth run?
Old 2016-05-05, 12:34   Link #33
Kafriel
Senior Guest

You can finish the EZ route with as low as a full LV30 party. It varies in difficulty, all the way up to end-game. This helps, as posted above. In other news, I got Siegrid too!! That's two overkill 7-star warriors for my team, but I seriously need a mage to get past the banshee stages of the story. Currently just taking my time grinding my team up and expanding my roster.

I also picked up Iolanda, so I can make a legit party of warrior/warrior/soldier/archer/mage to rush maps. What did you guys get from the two fairy envelopes last week?

Last edited by Kafriel; 2016-05-05 at 13:02.
Old 2016-05-06, 11:07   Link #34
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I only got one Fairy Envelope and it was another Monique. Which was good because I used it to upgrade my existing Monqiue slightly.

They're now at 43-45 level. And I was really happy until Azamino's Drinking Buddy totally wiped the floor with me using her @#$^@#$ing 567 hit-point attack.
Old 2016-05-06, 13:12   Link #35
Kafriel
Senior Guest

You can overwhelm any single opponent with ATT up or CRIT up, except the golden slimer (at least as far as I've gotten).

Materials day today, I merrily farmed away to get a truckload of gold for the week to come. However, since I also got so many materials, I thought I might as well forge some decent weapons...and I got eff all, after crafting over 50 pieces of equipment. Not a single +2, not to mention +3 gear! My Azamino has a Zanbato with 3 added effects, but raw power counts soooo much more, and I can't forge any proper armor or weapons for Siegrid or my rogues.

I've decided to ditch Azamino in Monique's party, ultimately fated to occupy the PR division due to their high levels and replace her with Kirsti or Vieno...her damage is just toooo low to keep up with my current enemies: I barely passed intermediate Lunaent, while skipping around 10 fights.

Also currently stuck with an impossible golden slimer who shrugs off a full-crit team that includes two avengers. I really need a mage *sigh*.
Old 2016-05-07, 00:51   Link #36
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Some of the Mages with character-specific weapons are good, but most of them need to be in the front row to use their AoE attacks. Unfortunately being in the front row is suicide for mages...

Finally beat Tsukiyo, then got wiped on the next mission. Really need to up the characters to a much higher level. I have had jack all luck with weapon/armor recipes.
Old 2016-05-07, 02:06   Link #37
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Higher tier weapons have the same spell for both rows, but depending on the enemies you might want to keep one of each element. As for missions, I just hoard my CEO powers and advance whenever they are at 100%...and only then :P

EDIT: you WILL need a third party to get everyone from 50 to 70, so try to hoard some employee stones in order to be ready when that time comes.

Last edited by Kafriel; 2016-05-07 at 02:20.
Old 2016-05-07, 04:14   Link #38
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I've already gotten my 3rd party and increased my total to 75 using my employee stones.

The EXP hall tickets aren't for the Labyrinth, are they? I don't seem to get anythign from them
Old 2016-05-07, 06:19   Link #39
Kafriel
Senior Guest

EXP hall tickets open up the exp hall in event quests. Beginner is not even worth mentioning, but the normal one nets pretty good exp to quickly boost a party in its thirties.
Old 2016-05-07, 07:26   Link #40
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

How do you know when the EXP Hall opens---pretty obvious that I've not yet gotten it despite using two tickets already.

Also: Labyrinth kicked my ass.