AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-05-07, 07:32   Link #41
Kafriel
Senior Guest

You use one ticket and it opens for half an hour...even when it's normally unavailable, that's what the ticket's for. Labyrinth is best battled with a LV30+ party with survivability - it's at least 16 continuous battles, you gotta heal up and be able to soak it. Holding off on CEO powers helps too, if you got revive.

EDIT: intermediate exp hall quest is 3 stages of mithril slimers, gives ~7.6k exp, recommended level 40, healer required. Beginner exp hall is 5 stages of mithril, gold and normal slimers, awards 10k exp (although entry costs 1000 bread instead of 900). It's quite different compared to the event exp quest that opens up during certain time slots through the week.

EDIT 2: Are Lori and Irene seriously worth 70k battle coins? They're only *3, how strong could they possibly be...

Last edited by Kafriel; 2016-05-08 at 03:03.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 03:45   Link #42
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Finally made good use of the EXP Hall ticket and got everyone to Lvl 30...now all I need is more Class Crystals and Gold...There's 5 Ronin and 3 Warriors that still need upgrading...

*SNRK* I promise, Monique. I won't make you wear something this ridiculous if I ever come across it.

Monique: "LIARRRR!!!" *sob*

Last edited by wavehawk; 2016-05-08 at 05:10.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 04:05   Link #43
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It's the new fashion code in the company I think hard mode just gears them up in santa and valentine sets...ultra difficulty also turns all your enemies into office ladies in the last stages of the battlefield.
Old 2016-05-08, 05:12   Link #44
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

...I would like to see Rin and Eva in office Lady outfits...
Old 2016-05-09, 15:34   Link #45
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Finished my first *3 quest! With a party in the MID FIFTIES, it was tough as hell, used all my powers and had to restock at the boss once =/

Not too pleased with the reward, either, I got Sara's White Fang; its attack is less than a +2 Irvine's bow and it uses charged shot instead of chain shot...cba to farm for a recipe atm, I'll really have to grind up to 70 in order to breeze through this. Still, I expect my quest characters to become my end-game team, so I raise Sara, Elmi and Ann without subbing them out. I'd keep Azamino as a regular too, but her damage falls off hard compared to warriors and rogues, even with a good crit rate.
Old 2016-05-10, 05:29   Link #46
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I find that Ronin don't really do very well against Soldiers or any enemy with high defense. Not really surprising, as they do heaps of damage to beasts and other low-DEF enemies, but Soldiers and tougher enemies can just shrug off their attacks--A same-level Fighter does more damage.
Old 2016-05-10, 05:58   Link #47
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
I find that Ronin don't really do very well against Soldiers or any enemy with high defense. Not really surprising, as they do heaps of damage to beasts and other low-DEF enemies, but Soldiers and tougher enemies can just shrug off their attacks--A same-level Fighter does more damage.
Probably because rogue tends to use physical damage and that is what soldiers excel on - physical def. Soldiers still tough as heck later on, but will be easier to chip off against mage or weapons with elemental damages

Oh and a Kanpani anime will come up in later this year apparently. Hopefully they will play to the game goofy comedic sense. But Azamino 's story gonna be so like Dugeon Meshi on animation
Old 2016-05-10, 06:23   Link #48
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Sounds good to me!

Wavehawk wasn't talking about rogues, but ronin. Admittedly, they are worse indeed: ronin attack once (I've only seen one 4-hit attack off of a special weapon) and tend to leave enemies with a sliver of health. Rogues actually lower enemy DEF with crouching tiger formation and attack a total of 8 times per round each, they are much better suited to fight against the large waves of metal slimes or the tougher knights in chapters 5 and 6.
Old 2016-05-10, 08:05   Link #49
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Sounds good to me!

Wavehawk wasn't talking about rogues, but ronin. Admittedly, they are worse indeed: ronin attack once (I've only seen one 4-hit attack off of a special weapon) and tend to leave enemies with a sliver of health. Rogues actually lower enemy DEF with crouching tiger formation and attack a total of 8 times per round each, they are much better suited to fight against the large waves of metal slimes or the tougher knights in chapters 5 and 6.
For me Ronin issue is not their attacks, but their defense. They don't have to worry about attacks later mostly due to their weapon and skill. +4 Christmas weapon for fighter only have 160 ap with single attack multiply of 1.7 for example. While the same +4 for Ronin is 300 ap and also has single target, but attack multiply of 1.2 (x2 times).

Archer is quite under-strength too but at least they can stand in the back line to snipe things off

An important tip. You can do any combination you want, just try it out. But try to level up a soldier through. Chapter 10-7 you will need a high level one to clear. Reason is because chapter 10-7, Siegrid there hit so hard that it gonna be one hit most of your team (watch video below and skip to 2:20):

Note, that is a lvl 98 Rose, one of the toughest fighter in the game already. The soldiers meanwhile only lvl 77. However there is an easy way to clear 10-7, below, where any level of rogue will be sufficient (but need high lvl healer and soldier)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-05-10 at 08:27.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 09:21   Link #50
Kafriel
Senior Guest

You'd still need a decently leveled rogue to actually hit with the shadow snake punch. As for team composition, it depends on the fights; I'll use warriors vs soldiers, archers vs flying shit or mages, ronin vs rogues and soldiers vs fighters...although warriors deal with fighters just as well due to their innately high HP.

For the moment I got 3 parties, with my main party being half over 55 and 2 around 50+. The required exp to level past 50 is ridiculous, I'll settle for a team of 6 LV50 archers for my blacksmith and another one of LV50 warriors+mages for resources. PR gets whatever LV50 I don't end up using...as far as soldiers go, best ones I got so far are Iolanda and Bianca, though I just pulled them this week, so it's going to take a while for them to hit 50.
Old 2016-05-10, 13:16   Link #51
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
You'd still need a decently leveled rogue to actually hit with the shadow snake punch. As for team composition, it depends on the fights; I'll use warriors vs soldiers, archers vs flying shit or mages, ronin vs rogues and soldiers vs fighters...although warriors deal with fighters just as well due to their innately high HP.

For the moment I got 3 parties, with my main party being half over 55 and 2 around 50+. The required exp to level past 50 is ridiculous, I'll settle for a team of 6 LV50 archers for my blacksmith and another one of LV50 warriors+mages for resources. PR gets whatever LV50 I don't end up using...as far as soldiers go, best ones I got so far are Iolanda and Bianca, though I just pulled them this week, so it's going to take a while for them to hit 50.
Actually you don't need a high lvl rogue here. I think I killed Siegrid with a lvl 10 or 15 rogueor something xD

A high level one still better of course. I can't remember which one the dragons will attack also. But I think I used a Soldier - Rogue - Healer - Healer for that map (in case Siegrid crit, which would have been a world of pain). Pretty much just tank and poison them all xD

But yeah other than that certain story line map, I don't think having soldier is a must anywhere else.
Old 2016-05-10, 15:43   Link #52
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Dual cleric? Haven't used that one yet...then again, I only got Ann from the useful bunch. How do you level up at LV60+, it should take ~20 quest runs for a single level...

EDIT: Found Ann weapon's recipe on my 2nd attempt! Too bad it needs gold ore and I can't farm it yet <_<

Last edited by Kafriel; 2016-05-10 at 16:13.
Old 2016-05-10, 17:40   Link #53
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Dual cleric? Haven't used that one yet...then again, I only got Ann from the useful bunch. How do you level up at LV60+, it should take ~20 quest runs for a single level...

EDIT: Found Ann weapon's recipe on my 2nd attempt! Too bad it needs gold ore and I can't farm it yet <_<
Grats

Other 3* character stories should drop that gold ores through? Like generally the map should drop the materials requirement for that recipe
Old 2016-05-11, 00:11   Link #54
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think the best way to farm materials is via battlefields, I got most of my horns and waters (and silver ores) from there, although I can't go too deep yet. Thanks for the tip though, I'll try to see where I might get it from.
Old 2016-05-11, 05:07   Link #55
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Oh and a Kanpani anime will come up in later this year apparently.
- LINK?!?
Old 2016-05-11, 05:09   Link #56
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'd like to bump a question, are Lori and Irene worth 70k battle coins? I gain little more than 1k every day, so it's a lot for a single character - especially when an extra party slot only costs 40k.
Old 2016-05-11, 05:37   Link #57
KikeLyne

About that anime part... keep in MIND at the date of the video.

The same goes for it's MWA x-over video.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 05:40   Link #58
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
I'd like to bump a question, are Lori and Irene worth 70k battle coins? I gain little more than 1k every day, so it's a lot for a single character - especially when an extra party slot only costs 40k.
- I somehow won Lori by random resume selection (weird, I know). I don't see anything special about her at Lvl30 at the moment, and she doesn't have any special story weapons.
Old 2016-05-11, 10:20   Link #59
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That's...odd, what can I say. I'd understand if it were a *4 character or a *3 with a special weapon, but for a normal *3 to sell at 70k...maybe she has that big of a fanbase, who knows.
Old 2016-05-11, 13:12   Link #60
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- LINK?!?
It's still on the official site now, so don't think it is an April Fool ... But yeah could be just a really bad and long-lasting troll

Quote:
They won't go anywhere so just take your time.

Later battlefield map, I think you can get almost 10k a day so it won't be a problem later on