TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

I love how off track this got.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 14:41   Link #3842
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
Remember when she asked him why he kissed her (well the maid did) and he told her that he loved her but she said he was lieing and the way he said "No!" sounded pretty serious to me lol
I think it was pretty obvious that a good bit of what Lelouch said during that time was a lie, he can't just say "Sayako kissed you." He had a facade to maintain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I love how off track this got.
Pretty sure it's my doing, too.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 14:51   Link #3843
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I think it was pretty obvious that a good bit of what Lelouch said during that time was a lie, he can't just say "Sayako kissed you." He had a facade to maintain.
No no no, I can already see where this is going. Back to the Romance thread with you And it's Sayoko. Our dear maid who had a crush on Suzaku and thought he and Lelouch were together.

THERE, I JUST MANAGED TO BRING THE DISCUSSION BACK ON TOPIC

...sort of.
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 14:52   Link #3844
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Off topic : Ahh my bad lol i didn't make clear enough (my fault) i was just saying the way he said "No!" even though it was a lie i think some part of him mean't it but thats just my speculation, I wanted a LelouchxShirley ending :P but thats over...

On topic : Gah im getting really anxious to see if Suzaku injects Kallen or not
Bennyswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 15:07   Link #3845
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
Off topic : Ahh my bad lol i didn't make clear enough (my fault) i was just saying the way he said "No!" even though it was a lie i think some part of him mean't it but thats just my speculation, I wanted a LelouchxShirley ending :P but thats over...

On topic : Gah im getting really anxious to see if Suzaku injects Kallen or not
i am so hoping that he tries but he gets injected instead
just picture it (i may be fanfic-ish here)
suzaku pins kallen down and is about to inject her when she kicks the chair at him
he drops the drug and she nails him with it
and then when he's distracted by it she kicks him off of her and he lands sitting against the cell wall
she gets up and picks up whats left of the chair
she walks over to where he's sitting(in a state of delusion)
and just as she's about to smash him with the chair he calls out euphies name
kallen freezes finding herself incapable of finishing him off in this state
suzaku keeps wispering euphies name with tears in his eyes
kallen starts to tear up as well and drops the chair
she then collpses against the wall on the other side of the cell
and the scene ends with both of them sitting opposite one another in tears

suzaku has a change of hearts after his memories of euphie show him that what she really wanted was for him and lulu to be at peace
and he realises just how far off his path he has gone

the next time we see them suzaku wakes up from his trip and wonders what happend
kallen (in her best tsundere voice) tells him she was about to kill him but then he started crying about euphie and she just couldnt do it
he trys to talk to her about what happend but she just tells him to leave
end of scene

please dont kill me
Old 2008-07-17, 15:09   Link #3846
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i am so hoping that he tries but he gets injected instead
just picture it (i may be fanfic-ish here)
suzaku pins kallen down and is about to inject her when she kicks the chair at him
he drops the drug and she nails him with it
and then when he's distracted by it she kicks him off of her and he lands sitting against the cell wall
she gets up and picks up whats left of the chair
she walks over to where he's sitting(in a state of delusion)
and just as she's about to smash him with the chair he calls out euphies name
kallen freezes finding herself incapable of finishing him off in this state
suzaku keeps wispering euphies name with tears in his eyes
kallen starts to tear up as well and drops the chair
she then collpses against the wall on the other side of the cell
and the scene ends with both of them sitting opposite one another in tears

suzaku has a change of hearts after his memories of euphie show him that what she really wanted was for him and lulu to be at peace
and he realises just how far off his path he has gone

the next time we see them suzaku wakes up from his trip and wonders what happend
kallen (in her best tsundere voice) tells him she was about to kill him but then he started crying about euphie and she just couldnt do it
he trys to talk to her about what happend but she just tells him to leave
end of scene

please dont kill me
If that happens... I would not only approve, but probably be really moved... Despite Suzaku getting hit over the head with a chair...<.<
Old 2008-07-17, 15:12   Link #3847
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
No no no, I can already see where this is going. Back to the Romance thread with you And it's Sayoko. Our dear maid who had a crush on Suzaku and thought he and Lelouch were together.

THERE, I JUST MANAGED TO BRING THE DISCUSSION BACK ON TOPIC

...sort of.
Well, beyond that not being my intention in any way shape or form... Ok?

Would Euphemia appear to Suzaku or would his time as a child with Lelouch and Nunally appear? I think it'd be more touching if it were the latter.
Old 2008-07-17, 15:14   Link #3848
Orga777

Quote:
Well, beyond that not being my intention in any way shape or form... Ok?
You lie.

Quote:
Would Euphemia appear to Suzaku or would his time as a child with Lelouch and Nunally appear? I think it'd be more touching if it were the latter.
I have to disagree. Mostly because most of Suzaku's childhood is not happy at all and his current state is mostly about Euphie's death. Besides, Euphie appearing to FINALLY knock him out of the rut he is currently in (nobody really has comforted him after all) would be a fitting way for him to move on and change.
Old 2008-07-17, 15:15   Link #3849
Sports72Xtrm

SuzakuXKallen? I personally don't hate it but I'm pretty sure the KallenXLelouch people will. People will be like first he loves Euphie now he's hitting on Kallen What a HYPOCRITE (even though she's dead)! No in Suzaku fashion, a SuzakuXKallen moment will only start a pairing war which we all know Suzaku hates conflict so I'm sure Suzaku won't pursue.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 15:20   Link #3850
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
SuzakuXKallen? I personally don't hate it but I'm pretty sure the KallenXLelouch people will. People will be like first he loves Euphie now he's hitting on Kallen What a HYPOCRITE (even though she's dead)! No in Suzaku fashion, a SuzakuXKallen moment will only start a pairing war which we all know Suzaku hates conflict so I'm sure Suzaku won't pursue.

dude
i am a lulu x kallen fan and i wrote that post
its not ment as a relationship opener
its ment to create a way for them to work together as allies in the future
becouse anything short of either the post i just wrote or him stoping himself would result in a situation where she would only ever view him as an enemy (someone else stoping him would still result in her viewing him as an enemy)
Old 2008-07-17, 15:21   Link #3851
Orga777

Quote:
dude
becouse anything short of either the post i just wrote or him stoping himself would result in a situation where she would only ever view him as an enemy (someone else stoping him would still result in her viewing him as an enemy)
And everyone wins. The Kallen fans get to see Suzaku get hit with a chair, and the Suzaku fans get to see Suzaku brought back to earth.
Old 2008-07-17, 15:22   Link #3852
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
And then everyone wins. The Kallen fans get to see Suzaku get hit with a chair, and the Suzaku fans get to see Suzaku brought back to earth.
just as planned
Old 2008-07-17, 15:28   Link #3853
Var
Banned

Quote:
You lie.
Of course, this is all a part of my master plan.

Err... I said nothing!

Quote:
I have to disagree. Mostly because most of Suzaku's childhood is not happy at all and his current state is mostly about Euphie's death. Besides, Euphie appearing to FINALLY knock him out of the rut he is currently in (nobody really has comforted him after all) would be a fitting way for him to move on and change.
Was it ever implied that Suzaku and Euphemia consummated their relationship/love? I honestly don't remember.

Suzaku's time with Lelouch and Nunally was at times incredibly happy and I think it would be similar to how Kallen would likely only remember Nagato unless something has been occuring behind the scenes. Though, then again, Suzaku and Euphemia did share some tender moments but I do not know if that would outdo the moments between Nunally, Suzaku, and Lelouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Kallen is more likely to kill Suzaku at this point than anything.
Old 2008-07-17, 15:29   Link #3854
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
dude
lol ok. I'm not gonna argue about any Kallen pairing since I don't care enough to do it. But why would she switch sides just because she sees a nicer side of Suzaku? Still I've seen some posts about how Kallen is somehow gonna fight Suzaku off and inject him with refrain instead. How's he gonna do that? I mean Suzaku not really much of a push over and I'm pretty sure guards are outside and would hear a struggle.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 15:31   Link #3855
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Kallen is more likely to kill Suzaku at this point than anything.
and thats what makes my post all the better
becouse she can
she has him at her mercy
and by not finishing him off she in a small way forgives him for what he tried to do
becouse she gets a look at how much he hurts inside

Quote:
lol ok. I'm not gonna argue about any Kallen pairing since I don't care enough to do it. But why would she switch sides just because she sees a nicer side of Suzaku? Still I've seen some posts about how Kallen is somehow gonna fight Suzaku off and inject him with refrain instead. How's he gonna do that? I mean Suzaku not really much of a push over and I'm pretty sure guards are outside and would hear a struggle
a)he's alone and he doesnt want others to know what he's doing
b)since he's trying to inject her it damages his combat skills (its harder then just beating someone up)
c)she wont change sides (the whole point is that at some point in the show they would become a part of the same side)
Old 2008-07-17, 15:32   Link #3856
Orga777

Quote:
Of course, this is all a part of my master plan.

Err... I said nothing!
...I am on to you...

Quote:
Was it ever implied that Suzaku and Euphemia consummated their relationship/love? I honestly don't remember.
But it makes sense that it should be Euphemia to knock some sense into Suzaku just like it made sense for Kallen to knock sense into Lelouch.

Quote:
Suzaku's time with Lelouch and Nunally was at times incredibly happy and I think it would be similar to how Kallen would likely only remember Nagato unless something has been occuring behind the scenes. Though, then again, Suzaku and Euphemia did share some tender moments but I do not know if that would outdo the moments between Nunally, Suzaku, and Lelouch.
It might just because mostly that is what is on his mind now.
Old 2008-07-17, 15:36   Link #3857
Var
Banned

Quote:
...I am on to you...
/plots

Quote:
But it makes sense that it should be Euphemia to knock some sense into Suzaku just like it made sense for Kallen to knock sense into Lelouch.
I think you mean just like how it makes sense for Kallen to knock sense into Lelouch. >.> But I get your point.

Quote:
It might just because mostly that is what is on his mind now.
The only reason I think otherwise is because Euphemia is only on his mind for the sake of revenge (now this may be a perfectly good reason to have her appear) and as such something from before that, something related to Lelouch, would help him understand who Lelouch is and was and why they were friends.
Old 2008-07-17, 15:39   Link #3858
Orga777

Quote:
I think you mean just like how it makes sense for Kallen to knock sense into Lelouch. >.> But I get your point.
I thought that is how I said it...<.< But yes.

Quote:
The only reason I think otherwise is because Euphemia is only on his mind for the sake of revenge (now this may be a perfectly good reason to have her appear) and as such something from before that, something related to Lelouch, would help him understand who Lelouch is and was and why they were friends.
If he sees fit to get revenge then they were obviously close. Also, Suzaku saw her as one of the only people to truly understand him and unlike Lelouch and Nunnally is gone from his life for good. Her chances of showing up I think really trump his childhood showing up.
Old 2008-07-17, 15:49   Link #3859
Var
Banned

Quote:
I thought that is how I said it...<.< But yes.
Check out the tense I used, vs. the tense you used.

Quote:
If he sees fit to get revenge then they were obviously close. Also, Suzaku saw her as one of the only people to truly understand him and unlike Lelouch and Nunnally is gone from his life for good. Her chances of showing up I think really trump his childhood showing up.
That is true, but even if she is truly gone, what is inquestion here is his relationship with Lelouch. I think the best way for that to be reaffirmed is if he remembers his time with Lelouch. If he remembers Euphemia, he might get even more emo-rage.
Old 2008-07-17, 15:52   Link #3860
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
That is true, but even if she is truly gone, what is inquestion here is his relationship with Lelouch. I think the best way for that to be reaffirmed is if he remembers his time with Lelouch. If he remembers Euphemia, he might get even more emo-rage.
would euphie want that
did she fall in love with a man driven by rage ?
a man who would do what he's trying to do to lulu ?
what hes trying to do to kallen ?
he needs to rememeber who euphie was and what she would have wanted