AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-02-08, 19:49   Link #241
dark998

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism View Post
Tomoki's peace:

Spoiler:
The art sure has evolved, its more detailed now compared to those first chapters.

And talking about new art:

Spoiler:

I still prefer Sohara's anime design with brown eyes.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 04:16   Link #242
zibi88

raw of c36 is out... and I can say 1 thing about it...FREAKING AWSOME !!

Spoiler for c36 related ^^:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 05:37   Link #243
Freeter
beyond

First TWGOK, now a new SoraOto chapter? God must not want me to sleep tonight

Spoiler for 36:
Old 2010-02-23, 06:14   Link #244
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
First TWGOK, now a new SoraOto chapter? God must not want me to sleep tonight

Spoiler for 36:
but its funny to see that they have no idea that there is another girl that loves tomoki :P heh and she is an angel (I wonder if Ikaros,Nymph,Astrea know that their constructor is in love with tomoki too XD)

so I wonder what will be their reaction if they learn that that angel loves tomoki and was talking to him throguht dreams ^^ (and if they learn that hiori is an angel too xD).... now girls are confused on what to do... be like they used to be and make tomo dislike them more (duo their fast jumping into misunderstanding and their agressivity by beating him to a pulp xD)... or act more calm,kind towards him... in order to get his attention ^^

well they question if about Ikaros now XD maybe this will make her develop her emotional processor a bit ^^ anyway tomo needs to get out of japan to somewhere where polygamy is OK XD currently in japan he has no future since there is allowed monogamy :P (yet he has like 3angeloids+2angels+1human girls that have feelings for him xD)
Old 2010-02-24, 01:42   Link #245
dark998

What a place to hide a card...

And that scene with the three girls under the sheets...priceless.
Old 2010-02-24, 02:54   Link #246
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
What a place to hide a card...

And that scene with the three girls under the sheets...priceless.
but still it was so funny to see the 3girls acted like naughty animals... tearing off cloths from tomoki.... than they went by themselfs for the pants zipper !! - priceless !!
Old 2010-02-24, 05:48   Link #247
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol ch 36 is wild... just the way it should be. XD
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 09:15   Link #248
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Tomoki has 3 more big problem,

1.Chaos that learn Love = pain
she'll come to him and give him enough to kill him

2.Ikaros still confused with her processor unusual behavior
May be some jealous reaction will change her back to Queen of Sky (the most powerful Mass murderer machine from Synapse)

3.the new girl, I think she have some power too there's no way that Synapse bastard Lord put her in sleeping pod and not set her free like Ikaros if she can't do something to Synapse stability
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 09:40   Link #249
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post

3.the new girl, I think she have some power too there's no way that Synapse bastard Lord put her in sleeping pod and not set her free like Ikaros if she can't do something to Synapse stability
first we dont know what is the purpose of sleeping pods...and we dont know if Hiori is even aware of her sleeping in the pods on synapse (what if most people on earth are like those sleeping angels... ikaros killed lots of people... so they got replaced with sleeping-angels... becouse they cant leave synapse in their angel form)

and I doubt that Hiori is doing anything for the synapse.... she simply loves Tomoki and is happy to spend her time with him...... still that might trigger in the girls more jelousy (and them trying to become closer to tomoki... like to gain his attention)... or nymph with astrea might decide that they are a burden now and might return to heaven... the same could be with Ikaros... till Deidalos says throught the dream not to let them go back becouse they will be killed... ect so tomoki will make contracts with them all..

heh if Hiori was aware of her angel form... than maybe she will join deidalos and look on tomo from the dreams :P

hard to say what will happen..... but tomo might brainwash chaos too :P like saying that she cant learn about love becouse her master erased that option for her..... or that she cant learn about love with her chain attached to someone XD makeing her cut her chain and so slowly gain a loli/kid on his squad (the same synapse is screwed up xD)

currently lets focus on current chapter ^^
Old 2010-02-24, 12:52   Link #250
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm glad they got rid of the Tomoki introduction from the last few chapters("Hi, Tomoki here and his peaceful life").
What wasted pages.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 13:48   Link #251
zibi88

but astrea here is funny... she saw tomoki with hiori... and she throguht that tomoki will give her (astrea) that cake... and is all happy... but when she saw that tomoki gave it to Hiori.... she instantly tears in eyes and "yeah they're dateing" XD

I wonder if her image of love is that she gets food as much as she wants... here in talk she was like imposibile for tomoki to date girl.... but when she remembered that food scene... yeah they're dateing XDXD

heh I kinda like astrea becouse she is an idiot and that makes her funny... funny reactions... funny expressions...

the only this that is sad... is that's a monthly manga T___T so we have to wait another month to get next chapter >_>
Old 2010-02-24, 15:34   Link #252
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'm glad they got rid of the Tomoki introduction from the last few chapters("Hi, Tomoki here and his peaceful life").
What wasted pages.
haha peaceful life, huh? that's a load of BS and everyone noes that might as well change peaceful to perverted it fits way more better and ill probably lol my ass off all day long and that wouldn't be a wasted page...

anyways, i find it sad that those three (sohara, nymph, and astrea) are hardly getting any attention from tomoki himself because of hiori and he's lovestruck? i guess and that makes depressed, (obviously, that'll start a new issue) but i find it more sadder that ikaros doesn't have any emotion so she doesn't have or won't have any clue about his current relationship with hiori.
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 16:19   Link #253
zibi88

well no wonder that he doesnt pay any attention to them... becouse they treat him like shit.... and they saw this in current chapter..... sohara made a misunderstanding... what leaded them to destroy his cleaned room... they ripped his cloths off.... and at the end they beaten the hell out of him even thought he did nothing wrong.... (even throught he was telling the truth they were not listening)

so if they want to gain his attention they should change their behaviour a bit... be more undestanding than instantly use violance (like in previous chapter... soharas-wedding dress)...

so no wonder that tomoki prefers to use his time to spend with a girl that is pure... his pervered hobby is not bugging her (she is very understaning)... and well she is not agressive but very kind.... tomo has peacefull life with her.... while in house there are 3angeloids (1 no feelings and airhead "ikaros" , 2 wulgar duo emberesment "nymph", 3 eating mosnter that calls him idtiot as her expression of affection >__>) and sohara who is the karate monster that results her in lots of hitting him....

so yeah I would choice to have nice peacefull day with hiori than go throught that hell at home :P so the girls will have to rethink their own behaviour towards tomoki... in order to gain his attention and maybe affection.... maybe they will try to take hiori as example on how to behave ^^
Old 2010-02-24, 16:23   Link #254
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well no wonder that he doesnt pay any attention to them... becouse they treat him like shit.... and they saw this in current chapter..... sohara made a misunderstanding... what leaded them to destroy his cleaned room... they ripped his cloths off.... and at the end they beaten the hell out of him even thought he did nothing wrong.... (even throught he was telling the truth they were not listening)

so if they want to gain his attention they should change their behaviour a bit... be more undestanding than instantly use violance (like in previous chapter... soharas-wedding dress)...

so no wonder that tomoki prefers to use his time to spend with a girl that is pure... his pervered hobby is not bugging her (she is very understaning)... and well she is not agressive but very kind.... tomo has peacefull life with her.... while in house there are 3angeloids (1 no feelings and airhead "ikaros" , 2 wulgar duo emberesment "nymph", 3 eating mosnter that calls him idtiot as her expression of affection >__>) and sohara who is the karate monster that results her in lots of hitting him....

so yeah I would choice to have nice peacefull day with hiori than go throught that hell at home :P so the girls will have to rethink their own behaviour towards tomoki... in order to gain his attention and maybe affection.... maybe they will try to take hiori as example on how to behave ^^

i get the feeling that hiori might play the role of an onee-san...
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 03:33   Link #255
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC3alpha View Post
i get the feeling that hiori might play the role of an onee-san...
re-read vol 6...please
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 18:41   Link #256
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Holy... the new chapter is OUT!

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 22:55   Link #257
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I have to agree with zibi88. No matter how cute Nymph was in this chapter, it seems the author's starting to toy with the fact that the characters abuse Tomoki for comedic effect. Hopefully, this leads to it being toned down a bit later on as the characters develop.

Nymph had a cute expression when they were under the sheets.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 23:48   Link #258
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Well, I don't think they abuse him just for comedic effect. I think he earns every beating he gets. If they tone down the beatings, then he has to tone down the pervertedness as well. Otherwise, he'd just start raping them.
Old 2010-03-04, 00:50   Link #259
dark998

So it was Mikako the one that caused everything after all. Sohara had the wrong idea about Tomoki and Hiyori dating, but Nymph and Astraea supported that idea with their "testimonies" (lol meat bun)

Then Mikako dropped the bomb with the possibility of Tomoki blackmailing Hiyori and...instant rampage.

Pretty good chapter, can't wait for the future developments and, of course, the important announcement in the next Shonen Ace issue.
Old 2010-03-04, 01:13   Link #260
ZeKeR
Superbad

OH YES!!!!!!!!!! lolololol
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen