AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 23 34.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 38.81%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 19.40%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 4.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.99%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-21, 18:09   Link #141
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Okay so let me get some facts straight, because like i said earlier, i can be a little bit slow sometimes, my japanese isn't that great hehe.

Anyway, so the hair dna comparison probably means the queen and leerin are related somehow...siblings, something (though i find that kind of weird since leerin is so weak and...well they don't really look alike apart from the massive cleavage)

The other thing i want to confirm is: The reason layfon was sent away was because he was too "violent" in his fight against the dude? Not so much the reason that he participated in underground battles for the sake of the orphanage? Too violent being, scaring the crap outta the public and making them "scared" of the heaven blades' monstrous power?
Old 2009-04-21, 23:15   Link #142
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well the injury was for 2purposes..... to let Nina see if her leadership skills and strenght is enought to win a match without 1man army called Layfon.... they will go against the strongest without someone who could wipe them out alone XD
Another reason to not like Nina. They have to do a plot hole cop-out in order to get Layfon out of the picture and make her even more use-able than she already was to justify her being leader.

Piss poor writing IMO.
Old 2009-04-21, 23:19   Link #143
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i forgot and i deleted the old eps from my computer. does Leerin have green eyes?
Old 2009-04-21, 23:21   Link #144
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i forgot and i deleted the old eps from my computer. does Leerin have green eyes?
She does, yes.
Old 2009-04-21, 23:26   Link #145
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

well, that makes sense now. theory has been put together..
Old 2009-04-21, 23:34   Link #146
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
Well dang, this series had been cooling off on me, but that was one monsterously cute Mei-centric episode. Very heart warming moments. Cool seeing Naruki find out just what a monster Layfon is.

Finally, I wonder what caused the bridge to collapse?
Old 2009-04-21, 23:38   Link #147
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
Well dang, this series had been cooling off on me, but that was one monsterously cute Mei-centric episode. Very heart warming moments. Cool seeing Naruki find out just what a monster Layfon is.

Finally, I wonder what caused the bridge to collapse?
Clearly the goat wants Layfon all to itself, therefore collapsing the bridge in hopes of paralyzing Mei so she can't cook anymore, but Layfon sed no.
Old 2009-04-22, 00:14   Link #148
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Any info on the age fo the Queen ? Does her "monster" human bloodline have longer life spans ? Could Leerin be her grand child or great grand child or such .... If not.. then most likely a 3rd or 4th cousin.
Old 2009-04-22, 00:58   Link #149
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
She does, yes.
No she doesnt..... Leerin has yellowish colour eyes...... while queen has green....
Old 2009-04-22, 01:24   Link #150
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
No she doesnt..... Leerin has yellowish colour eyes...... while queen has green....
On another note, the novel has Leerin having light green eyes. (More like lime green)

But the Queen (which I remembered in the anime to have deep green eyes) has dark purple/violet shade of colour.

Old 2009-04-22, 01:41   Link #151
zibi88

well since its anime thread so lets stick to the anime version ^^ with leerin yellow and queen green eyes ^^

maybe Lerin is daughter of the queen (:P)... since we dont know how old is queen in reality since she is useing kei to look younger.... or she is related to the royal blood somehow (maybe queen had a sister but she died with all people thinking that her daughter died along with her)

time will show but queen acts dont show that Leerin is her daughter (molest with breasts touching.... bring an underage Leerin to drink in a bar.....ect).... hope they will reveal it soon ^^ (if leerin was next queen than she coudl have the power to bring Layfon back to her :P )

edit: ok I made a little mistake :P but its corrected now ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-04-22 at 03:38.
Old 2009-04-22, 03:16   Link #152
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
Clearly the goat wants Layfon all to itself, therefore collapsing the bridge in hopes of paralyzing Mei so she can't cook anymore, but Layfon sed no.
You're joking but why in the hell the Goat went to Zuellni, possessed someone near to Layfon and now is shown in a location very near to the bridge? The Goat is clearly stalking Layfon, it wants to become Layfon's sword, but he's jealus... it's like Lamia from Id manhwa...

Quote:
maybe the queen is daughter of the queen... since we dont know how old is queen in reality since she is useing kei to look younger.... or she is related to the royal blood somehow (maybe queen had a sister but she died with all people thinking that her daughter died along with her)
The queen is the daughter of herself?
Old 2009-04-22, 05:21   Link #153
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Evidents? i dont remember saying that it did happen, what I said was a theory since everything is possible.
A theory must have some basis.

Spoiler for Unknown energy object above the bridge:

Last edited by encia; 2009-04-22 at 06:12.
Old 2009-04-22, 06:52   Link #154
workingclass

i dont think they are sisters but i do believe they could be mother daughter in relations or even aunt/neice. queeen is strong enough to make a tenken cower in fear and seem helpless . cant see queen being the sister cause that would mean that leerins father should be legitimate king at that point but i could see him as a brother to her or something like that or a fling in which leerin is her daughter.
Old 2009-04-22, 10:59   Link #155
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
You're joking but why in the hell the Goat went to Zuellni, possessed someone near to Layfon and now is shown in a location very near to the bridge? The Goat is clearly stalking Layfon, it wants to become Layfon's sword, but he's jealus... it's like Lamia from Id manhwa...
Layfon is so awesome, he doesn't just attract the girls, but barn yard animals too!

If the Goat did cause the bridge to collapse though, I find it funny that Layfon hasn't been seriously injured by Filth Monsters, kei users, platoon matches, or going outside of the Regios without an enviro suit, but rather by goat-harem jealousy. 0_o
Old 2009-04-22, 11:02   Link #156
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Note the circled area. Felli's PSI color is usually pink. This one is blue.
I thought it was only an aurora, something that adds the scene to be more artistic than it should be. Or maybe it's an energy residue :x

Old 2009-04-22, 12:31   Link #157
harik1

Isn't that blue light thing in the first episode of the anime. I think it is just the aurora boreales seen all the time because of the pollution. You should be able to see it at 1:04 in the anime just after the fm tears the hull of the city.
Old 2009-04-22, 19:46   Link #158
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah, i assumed the blue wavy thing was just the northern lights.
Old 2009-04-23, 09:16   Link #159
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Layfon is so awesome, he doesn't just attract the girls, but barn yard animals too!

If the Goat did cause the bridge to collapse though, I find it funny that Layfon hasn't been seriously injured by Filth Monsters, kei users, platoon matches, or going outside of the Regios without an enviro suit, but rather by goat-harem jealousy. 0_o
To be honest this "Goat loves Layfon" thing was meant as a joke on my part at the beginning, but now it's becoming true!!!
That damn Goat LOVES Layfon with all of its heart!
Old 2009-04-23, 09:27   Link #160
Dragon TY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
To be honest this "Goat loves Layfon" thing was meant as a joke on my part at the beginning, but now it's becoming true!!!
That damn Goat LOVES Layfon with all of its heart!

I agree the Goat just can't let go of Layfon.
Closed Thread