AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 11 18.64%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 10.17%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 42.37%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 18.64%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 6.78%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.69%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.69%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-26, 10:58   Link #41
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
And seems like Nina’s going to be the one facing the goat next ep knowing that the goat seem is after Zuellni.
Interesting, seeing as she meets the requirements to be possessed just like Dein did. Strong sense of protection for the city, although not to the extremes that Dein went to.

Spoiler for 17preview:

As for Mayshen, it's probably not over for her just yet, a brief respite maybe. Mifi wouldn't allow such a thing~

EDIT: Subs out~
Old 2009-04-26, 11:31   Link #42
TrueKnight

^ Rofl wtf you beat me to it.

Yea the sub is out by Ayako. Man I swear these guys are on 'roids these couple of weeks with their speed. Thanks and kudos to them.
Old 2009-04-26, 11:48   Link #43
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Yea the sub is out by Ayako. Man I swear these guys are on 'roids these couple of weeks with their speed. Thanks and kudos to them.
The fear of Goatchan fansubs catching up would input fear to anyone!
Old 2009-04-26, 11:51   Link #44
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
Spoiler for 17preview:

Spoiler for Preview:

Guess I need to pay more attention if I were to pick up the novel back-I forgot about Layfon getting a wound in past episode from the novel... :< Got distracted with these games I need to check.

Old 2009-04-26, 12:18   Link #45
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

yea way to go Nina, thx for losing.

I knew it. Without Layfon, she is USELESS. (At least the other members put up a much better fight.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2009-04-26, 13:08   Link #46
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

my goddess finally makes her way to layfon...
hah! l would like to see that worthless loli try and hit layfon with her around!
Old 2009-04-26, 13:24   Link #47
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

its game over for all the other girls now. Leerin's on her way... And as suspected, Nina is fail without Layfon. and i loved Shena's reaction after the match. the passion of the fight is something Nina is missing in only trying to become stronger.

anyways, Layfon goes god-tier once he gets that dite? but doesn't it take months to travel between cities? i'm willing to bet the queen will secretly send someone to accompany Leerin. I want to say Savaris, since he wants to investigate the thing too. if the bus is going the same way as those monsters, it'll make for good drama. "Layfon reunited with his friend in the heat of battle! RESTORATION!"

overall, great episode. Nina and Felli both belittled.
Old 2009-04-26, 13:30   Link #48
ipernorris

Anway nobody noticed Zuellni got CONSIDERABLY bigger?
Old 2009-04-26, 15:01   Link #49
velvet nightmare

i dont get why shiena was so mad

they're up against the top team right? so it's not like 17th squad would all of a sudden wtfpwn the head of the military arts right after subbing someone in

granted they may not be #1 w/o layfon but they could be comfortably sitting at #2 right?
Old 2009-04-26, 15:10   Link #50
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

its because Shena said Nina is the captain, and by the rules, she's out, they lose. and Nina was like, don't worry about me, you just do your job. but little did Nina know that she's actually weak. Plus it was a humiliating defeat because Nina couldn't even force a block out of Vance (or w/e his name is). Had there been another person there, maybe she would have lasted longer, but Nina was too arrogant.

i highly doubt that without Layfon they'd be #2. without him, they're probably towards the bottom of the rankings because Nina is obviously weak and lacking in skills and leadership. its just that when you get Layfon on your team, its gg for anyone they're facing. in my opinion, Shena > Nina in terms of ability.
Old 2009-04-26, 15:20   Link #51
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post

i highly doubt that without Layfon they'd be #2. without him, they're probably towards the bottom of the rankings because Nina is obviously weak and lacking in skills and leadership. its just that when you get Layfon on your team, its gg for anyone they're facing. in my opinion, Shena > Nina in terms of ability.
very true. layfon is really like putting a major leage pitcher to play with 12 year old kids, completely unfair. You saw during the practice in episode 15 how he pwned everyone.
Old 2009-04-26, 15:48   Link #52
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Hmm... Subs are out, I see. Good Lord, Ayako, what took you guys so long?

Btw, what is so special about the Heaven Blades? The dites, I mean. Because when I first heard that Leerin would go to Zulleni carrying Layfon's sword I assumed it would be his heaven blade. I was under the impression that HBs were the ultimate weapons in Regios universe...
Old 2009-04-26, 16:32   Link #53
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post

Btw, what is so special about the Heaven Blades? The dites, I mean. Because when I first heard that Leerin would go to Zulleni carrying Layfon's sword I assumed it would be his heaven blade. I was under the impression that HBs were the ultimate weapons in Regios universe...
the subs were out already few hours ago..... and they done that quicly... !! normaly it would show up tomarrow !

about that sword.... no its not that white sword that layfon used to cut Gahard's arm.... Leerin is carrying other sword.... mostly a sword that is passed down throught all psyharden ability users..... since Layfon is mostly one of the strognest psyharden now.... he deserves that sword (mostly a katana-like type since psyhardens are using)........ or this sword is the first sword that layfon was useing before he becomed HB.... his training sword and the one which he was fighting in the match before he becomed the 12th HB (it had to be strong becouse becouse layfons kei was strong from beggining and normal weapons would break)

I think that Layfon will finaly start to use a katana weapon more when Leerin comes to zerenii.... she will give layfon that weapon and the same it would be a sign that leerins dad doesnt hold any grudge against layfon.... maybe he will feel that he can use katana again and use psyhardcen skills to the maximum ^^ (without worrying that his weapon will break XD)
Old 2009-04-26, 16:34   Link #54
golthin

Quote:

HB is what they call the 12 best warriors of glendan. Layfon was once one of them but now there are only 11 of them. The queen has not appointed one yet.
Old 2009-04-26, 16:39   Link #55
Hao

I wonder what Goat is going to do once he finds out Layfon is going to be recieving a new dite (If he even uses it that is ), having a harem ain't easy
Old 2009-04-26, 18:17   Link #56
TrueKnight

Come on now Nina's isn't that bad. She acted as decoy so the rest of the team could capture the flag. She manage to take one of Vance's grunts but alas the smoke bomb tactic and her facing Vance head on too soon didn't give chance for the rest of the team to reach the flag. And she did overestimate herself but I wouldn't say she's useless....er yeah.

>.>
Old 2009-04-26, 18:54   Link #57
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Episode was good, that part with Meishen and Layfon was killing me. Oh god, she's so adorable. And too bad for the squad, but it's expected when they go against a top squad. That masked guy was pretty cool.
So engrish this week was pretty much the end of the Chapter 2.
And if you haven't watched it, you are lost.
Spoiler for Legend of Regios -Connection between clip ep 15 and 16 clip-:
Old 2009-04-26, 20:20   Link #58
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
HB is what they call the 12 best warriors of glendan. Layfon was once one of them but now there are only 11 of them. The queen has not appointed one yet.
They are called Heaven Blade receivers, so I thought it was an actual weapon that they got for being so strong. So it's just a title? There's nothing particularly special about the dites?
Old 2009-04-26, 20:20   Link #59
Ichiban Hayai

I think the dite that is given to Leerin is the sword of the previous headmaster of psyharden who resently died. I think he was also Layfons' mentor.

A few episodes back the queen informed Leerin and her father about his death providing some sort of evidence.
Old 2009-04-26, 21:25   Link #60
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
They are called Heaven Blade receivers, so I thought it was an actual weapon that they got for being so strong. So it's just a title? There's nothing particularly special about the dites?
Pretty sure the weapons are hax or way up there, seeing as how there are only twelve of them. Title is probably just a bonus, gloating rights, loliamstrongerthanyou, garners respect, celebrity status, special treatment, etc. Basically, anyone who has the title is a strong bastard or as close to inhuman as you can get. It also seems to put you in rock star status as people in other cities know what a Heaven's Blade is.

Take Layfon as an example. His Heaven's Blade dite could handle his kei potential while the weak training dites could not and shattered upon overload. The HB dites are on a pretty high level, as they are able to pierce mature Filth Monster carapaces rather easily while weaker dites like the Adamantite v1 just bounce off without a steady and high concentration of kei infusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban Hayai View Post
A few episodes back the queen informed Leerin and her father about his death providing some sort of evidence.
It was a lock of hair and it might have been the dite as well, but I can't seem to remember if it was the same box as the one he hands to Leerin in this episode.