AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-17, 03:35   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Regios - Spoilers, Speculation & Theories (for first time viewers)

This thread is aimed at first time viewers of Regios and its purpose is to allow spoiler free speculation and theories to be aired. Having them in a central location may help focus the discussion instead of spreading speculation over the various episode discussion threads. If you are knowledgeable of the manga/novels and wish to speculate or discuss theories, then please do not post in this thread (use the Regios - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Regiosites only) and do not give away any spoilers in this thread!

Unacceptable post topics:
  • Any form of spoiler from Regios novels.
  • Any form of manga spoilers.

Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Magazine previews are an exception to the said rule. You are allowed to discuss those. (Properly labeled spoiler tags required).
Old 2009-02-17, 21:11   Link #2
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so, i could be completely wrong, but i think the engrish parts are in the past and someone happens to them to make the world barren and desolate like it is now..
Old 2009-02-18, 07:14   Link #3
Serous

I think that that is a given, considering the world then seemed to be a lot like ours. it could of course be from the future, when they had cleaned up the mess they made. It is pretty certain that it is not part of the current setting, considering the language difference.

I also think it is a bit suspicious that they would head for the filth beast just when they had the combat capability to fight against it.
Old 2009-02-18, 10:19   Link #4
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

they also didn't have any ki powers iirc.
Old 2009-02-18, 21:21   Link #5
MidNteJ

the engrish parts seem to mention that an aura phenomena accured, thus these inhumans came to assist

in the a project of certain people that were affected and weren't turned into inhumans were tested? (aka girl on the table strapped with dead scientists on the floor) The guy started to feel that his right eye and left hand have certain "ability" probably the start of Kei.
Old 2009-04-26, 21:47   Link #6
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so i can already picture the scene where Layfon gets his new dite. giant filth monster beating the crap out of everything, either at Zuelluni or where its headed. Then Leerin shows up either on the travel bus or to the part of the city where the monsters are and gives Layfon the dite. Layfon looks at it, and says "This is...." episode ends there. ep after, Layfon goes god tier.
Old 2009-04-26, 22:25   Link #7
denice25

thanks for posting....
Old 2009-04-26, 22:42   Link #8
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
so i can already picture the scene where Layfon gets his new dite. giant filth monster beating the crap out of everything, either at Zuelluni or where its headed. Then Leerin shows up either on the travel bus or to the part of the city where the monsters are and gives Layfon the dite. Layfon looks at it, and says "This is...." episode ends there. ep after, Layfon goes god tier.
uhm, afaik, no, it doesn't go this way...remember that rayfon doesn't want to use a katana type dite...besides, leerin hasn't even departed from grendan yet...
Old 2009-04-26, 23:22   Link #9
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

he doesn't want to use a katana, but what's the point of showing the dite and having Leerin plan to leave with it if its not going to happen. never said it was going to happen next episode, just at some point it will.
Old 2009-04-27, 05:09   Link #10
Johnny
Working the bags...

I'm sure Leerin will persuade Layton to use the katana. Either by force aka Felli style, or lay a guilt trip on him about her father. Layton being the last psyharden user that he could pass it down to, or something along those lines...
Old 2009-04-27, 07:22   Link #11
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I'm sure Leerin will persuade Layton to use the katana. Either by force aka Felli style, or lay a guilt trip on him about her father. Layton being the last psyharden user that he could pass it down to, or something along those lines...
Haia is a psyharden user.
Old 2009-04-27, 11:16   Link #12
giorno

Quote:
he doesn't want to use a katana, but what's the point of showing the dite and having Leerin plan to leave with it if its not going to happen. never said it was going to happen next episode, just at some point it will.
yeah, that's obvious just i don't think it will happen during a battle, considering layfon has to be convinced to use it first....
Old 2009-04-27, 11:55   Link #13
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Leerin is hurt in transit to Zuellni.
Layfon is teh angry.
You hurt one of mah girlfriendz power-up engaged.
Layfon recieves Psyharden dite.
Layfon goes into a trance after finding out his mentor is teh deceased.
Layfon keels offender in 0.5 sec.

I likes.
Old 2009-04-27, 12:11   Link #14
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Zuellni and Grendan MONTHS away. I bet it'll take quite a lot time. We probably see her arrival at a possible secon season.
Old 2009-04-27, 14:13   Link #15
Johnny
Working the bags...

With 8 episodes to go and we see the previews for episode 17 that she's on the way. I would think within the next few episodes she should arrive, but then again anything is possible in anime...
Old 2009-04-27, 15:06   Link #16
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Anyone have the exact distance away Zuellni and Grendan are from each other from that paper that Leerin drew? It was circled in red I believe, 1200km or so if I remember correctly, which is around 740ish miles. In a perfect world, if the bus goes around 20mph average for the entire ride, she should arrive either during the filth monster fighting (oh noes) or right after it. But seeing as how the preview says there are a load of them...

Yeah...

This is all just an assumption, not even sure if that's what that paper was about (The one that conveniently flies out of her book for the Queen to see, that paper.) but I would totally map out my destination and how far it is from my current location before leaving especially in a world like that...
Old 2009-04-27, 19:40   Link #17
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by CybEssen View Post
Leerin is hurt in transit to Zuellni.
Layfon is teh angry.
You hurt one of mah girlfriendz power-up engaged.
Layfon recieves Psyharden dite.
Layfon goes into a trance after finding out his mentor is teh deceased.
Layfon keels offender in 0.5 sec.

I likes.
uhm, the one who died wans't layfon's mentor, it was haia's...the previous leader of the salinvan...and again, layfon will need to be convinced to use that dite, don't expect it to happen while he's fighting....and lirin getting hurt? with savaris protecting her? hardly a possibility...

and uh, unless they decide for an anime ending, lirin might well get to zuellni at the end of the anime...
Old 2009-04-27, 21:06   Link #18
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

not that much convincing needed to get him to use that dite. just throw a super strong enemy at him that he can't beat by normal means and his friends in danger and he'll probably use it.
Old 2009-04-28, 07:54   Link #19
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Well if he's going to break every dite that he had been given, I think he really needs that dite xD;

Old 2009-04-28, 19:27   Link #20
giorno

Quote:
not that much convincing needed to get him to use that dite. just throw a super strong enemy at him that he can't beat by normal means and his friends in danger and he'll probably use it.
the way i see it, it'll be more of a character development thing, considering layfon's reasons for not wanting to use a katana type dite and for initially refusing to use the saiharden dite is out of guilt towards his master(for taking part in illegal underground fights)...i think it'll probably be used to make layfon "step forward" and finally completely letting go of his past...as well as finally chosing to live his life as a military artist out of his own will...
Closed Thread