AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 10 19.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 29.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 23.53%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 15.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.92%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.96%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-09, 10:23   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Regios - Episode 18 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Regios, Episode 18.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2009-05-09, 10:30   Link #2
TrueKnight

Thread created, teh awesomeness.

Time for ep 18 previews bombardment,

Spoiler:

Looks good. Around an hour from now.
Old 2009-05-09, 12:21   Link #3
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Koukaku no Regios episode 18 (tentative)
Spoiler for 2chan thread for Chrome-Shelled Regios episode 18 (tentative) {Scroll down past the Asura Cryin' posts and till mid-page to find the CS-R screencaps}:
GUIDELINES / RULES:
- Do NOT spread the 2chan link.
- If you want to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.
- If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and kindly supply the new links. In other words, do NOT hotlink. Why? It's simple: when the short-lived 2chan threads get junked along with their contents (aka screencaps), the broken urls automatically lead the user to a pageful of adult advertisements, a category of content outlawed by Animesuki's policy on inappropriate material.

Forewarning:
I'll erase the URL in a few hours (at least until the first raw or blog entry appears you-know-where) so, if you want to visit the page later on, save my link somewhere (in your bookmarks or notepad...whatever) while it's still up.

Edit: the sight of a red-faced, hospitalized Felli is now acknowledged by the CDC as being one of the most extreme triggers for mass apoplexy, blood loss and brain meltdown ever observed and catalogued throughout History. Forget about swine flu, tuberculosis, Marburg disease, Ebola, Celine Dion songs and smallpox - this is the new pandemia 'round the block.

Second edit: 2chan link removed, since the raw stepped out you-know-where.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2009-05-10 at 01:29. Reason: 2chan link removal.
Old 2009-05-09, 12:23   Link #4
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

one sided crushes never end good for lolis...
:::readies popcorn for epic rejection about to go down:::
mmm, yummy indeed
oh my
Spoiler:
Old 2009-05-09, 12:48   Link #5
TrueKnight

Ep looks decent,

Spoiler:

Just what happens in the Fonfon x Felli scene? >_<;
Old 2009-05-09, 12:51   Link #6
Westlo
Lets be reality

Oh Nina and Leerin finally meet.. looks like the real battle begins now.
Old 2009-05-09, 12:56   Link #7
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Ep looks decent,

Spoiler:

Suspicion radar locked on. Heh heh heh.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-05-09, 13:08   Link #8
TrueKnight

Forgot to post other interesting stuffs, too captivated by Felli x Fonfon earlier,

Spoiler:
Old 2009-05-09, 13:23   Link #9
ricaryx

Uh oh I think you should post those spoilers elsewhere. But thanks for the info.
Old 2009-05-09, 14:18   Link #10
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Quote:
Ep looks decent,

Spoiler:

She woke up and found Layfon sleeping in a chair next to her bed. She tried to caress his cheek, but he woke up, so she blushed and grabbed his nose instead.
Old 2009-05-09, 14:45   Link #11
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for Episode 18 of C.S.R:
Old 2009-05-09, 15:01   Link #12
zibi88

I hope that the dite for Layfon was not scaned by the people of that city to gain better technology.... I hope it only activates with Lafon or psyharden skills user and not a damn commoner who think he can take other peoples things and steal technology for free like that..........(damn bastard hope he will die ^^)

I wodner why that captain of that city guy had such evil face expresion after Leerin saved that spirit bird....... was it that he found an interesing person to aid the city power or he learned that she is from grendan and that she might have a strong power or something... dont like that guy looking at Leerin like that...she only thinks about Layfon and so that guy has less than 0% chance on hitting to Leerin ^^

anyway from preview it looks like that guy is already freaking out from fear (even in this episode we see how his hand is shakeing like hell...) so I hope that after next episode he will let Leerin and Savaris go (leerin will get her dite back since its important dite for Layfon from her father...) to Zerenii or something like that :P well its not like she will appear there soon
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2009-05-09, 16:26   Link #13
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

there can't be a rejection if there isn't a confession
nina and leerin so owned this episode...
Old 2009-05-09, 16:57   Link #14
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
I've come to the conclusion that the one true couple has to be Zuellni and Nina. Perhaps not, but this episode inspired me to say that.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-05-09, 20:07   Link #15
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

It wasn't really a confession, but if Layfon isn't aware that Felli has a crush on him after this episode, he will have hit whole new levels of dense.
Old 2009-05-09, 20:19   Link #16
TrueKnight

Damn so many interesting stuffs happening, Nina x Zuellni moments, Nina finally have Goat-chan’s power, Leerin being able to see fairies where Savaris couldn’t, obviously the chosen one. Layfon being emo losing Nina and blames himself until Kallian straighten him out. Nina surrounded by bunch of masked guys wanting Goat-chan’s power. Lolz Leerin is athletic enough capable jumping between building rooftops, hilarious and unexpected. Kallian assembled Zuellni’s army.

And man oh man bits of Felli x Fonfon is cute, but damn Felli went too much over devoted to Layfon saying it’s okay and she’d do anything to Layfon even neglecting her duties and follow him that’s what he wants. Of course Layfon told her to stop, I guess she didn’t want to see what happen to Nina also happen to her. Damn Fonfon you completely have her in your grasp already, make a mistake and she could end up like Nina.

Next ep preview looks awesome with Dixerio finally appearing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danin8r44
It wasn't really a confession, but if Layfon isn't aware that Felli has a crush on him after this episode, he will have hit whole new levels of dense.
Never mind crush, it's already love >_>. I'm guessing Fon-fon will remain a dickhead and maintain his level of extreme denseness. Sad but true.
Old 2009-05-09, 20:31   Link #17
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Ugh, need RAW. . where !?
Just looking at the preview make me can't wait anymore =))
But damn, Kalian looks scary. .Looks like when a person become a leader, they have 'this' side that we don't know about

Old 2009-05-09, 21:35   Link #18
Hentrus

Quote:
Forgot to post other interesting stuffs, too captivated by Felli x Fonfon earlier,

Spoiler:
Thx 4 teh pics true. YEAH! Felli episode! puts on Loli's rule hat and gets out some skittles
Old 2009-05-09, 21:47   Link #19
satomianzaki

wow too much is going on in the world of csr...this episode is so good...we get to see what is happening in zuellini and myath...its like layfon ang his crew had a separate story in zuellini and leerin and nina on the other regios...

i must say, there are also still more things to be revealed about leerin's character...and shes' slowly getting to be an interesting character...but i do hope that nina returns to zuellini to organize her team...and that layfon will stop blaming himself for her disappearance...is he really blaming himself? well, i guess we have to wait for the subs to really understand the story...

Old 2009-05-09, 21:58   Link #20
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by danin8r44 View Post
some may call it being dense... the way l see it he clearly isn't interested in her romantically ....layfon being the nice guy that he is doesn't probably want to downright say it and hurt her feelings...he's probably hoping fellis figures this herself.
but alas this loli is too stupid to figure it out.
Closed Thread