Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-10, 09:28   Link #121
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
Aa, megami Shukufuku. I read this title way far before I know about Narou (which makes this is the first narou title I read). I won't say this similar to Mushoku Tensei...but I do agree this is very funny. I ROFLed so much at the prologue (poor Kazuma LOL). Hmm, it's a though choice to choose Aqua, Megumin, or Duckness~~ umumumumumu~~ =_=
Question: when I tried to search for this title and managed to find the link at last but when I pressed the link, it was shown that it was moved somewhere else. Do you know where it is now ?
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 09:35   Link #122
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Question: when I tried to search for this title and managed to find the link at last but when I pressed the link, it was shown that it was moved somewhere else. Do you know where it is now ?
I think it got took down because it got serialised.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 09:54   Link #123
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
I think it got took down because it got serialised.
Ohh.... So that was the reason.... Thanks for that Moe. Btw have you ever read the title Nee-chan wa Chuunibyou! ? You know the one got published by Hobby Japan with 2 vols recently? If I was right it was an one shot in the web version right?
Old 2014-03-10, 10:34   Link #124
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

I didn't read that one in Narou, so I don't know how far it is, "Nee-chan wa Chuunibyou!?" tells the story of a man suddenly could see words on top of people head. These words tells him the title for that person. On the first day of his high school day, he founds out that his class is full of weird people: Witch, Human Beast, Victims, Ren'ai Protagonist, killer, etc.

also for the reason the title "shukufuku" is not in narou, is as moe connection said.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 10:46   Link #125
tiatiu

why icant find
The Tales of Wickedly Vicious Underground Empire volume 1
in ncode anymore how do i read it now?
tiatiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 10:45   Link #126
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Main Page:

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Yomou!:

Spoiler for Ranking page:

Spoiler for Additional:

Well, happy "Scooping"~

@tiatiu:
That title is going to be published by Alphapolis, so the first volume is taken down and changed into digest / summary
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-15, 15:24   Link #127
bludvein

New Game just got a chapter that fixed some of the problems I had with it. Makoto now has time(ironic, considering its a time loop), a plan(the diary), and doesn't have to deal with the psycho. Oh, and Marie was "fixed". Now we can sit back and watch the epic fail of the current loop.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-01, 21:49   Link #128
Mars Mode

I was reading gun ota and it was a fun read, I certainly didnt see that twist in vol 2 coming, and its funny how it turned out.

And damn is chris a beast in her own right. It was a fun to read the psicological pressure they were put through when she was humming this is my rifle.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 11:50   Link #129
bludvein

I've got a new rec. 異世界来ちゃったけど帰り道何処?

Spoiler for description:

It's sort of funny how I've grown to like the little status boxes, even when they don't make sense in the setting. It's convenient for keeping track of skills, especially when I'm using machine translations and might miss things.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-02 at 12:24.
Old 2014-04-03, 00:28   Link #130
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post

Spoiler for description:

It's sort of funny how I've grown to like the little status boxes, even when they don't make sense in the setting. It's convenient for keeping track of skills, especially when I'm using machine translations and might miss things.
Ehh?? Can you make a list of characters? Like I want to know the personalities of other chars especially the "hero" guy.
Old 2014-04-03, 00:43   Link #131
omegasereon

Quote:

Spoiler for description:

Well........time to start reading this one haha. So is Shinozaki the girl and Ijimerko the guy?
Edit: Also another question while reading the prologue, does his other classmates jumps into another world as well? And is this going towards a harem?

Last edited by omegasereon; 2014-04-03 at 01:54.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 02:39   Link #132
bludvein

Quote:
Ehh?? Can you make a list of characters? Like I want to know the personalities of other chars especially the "hero" guy.
The Hero(who is named Nagi) is a pretty decent guy, but his self-righteousness causes a mistake with Fox that sets them at ends. Unlike Fox he was summoned purposefully, and has a background in martial arts and free hero skills. The aforementioned mistake causes him to beat the crap out of Fox, but Fox mentally dominated him throughout their fight, causing him(and his priestess/obligatory princess-type character) to be utterly terrified of him. Fox is in the process of getting stronger to pay back the favor. Before that incident he didn't really care that he was weak.

If you want some other character profiles there is a character introduction chapter at the end of the fifth segment. I can't link it just this minute because GT is going haywire. I will say that he picks up a yandere S-ranked demon, a female knight, a fairy, and a beast-girl. Despite that, its not really a harem because of how warped the cast is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Well........time to start reading this one haha. So is Shinozaki the girl and Ijimerko the guy?
Edit: Also another question while reading the prologue, does his other classmates jumps into another world as well? And is this going towards a harem?
None of his class were sent to the other world. The hero is a Japanese as well, but he was from a different area and was summoned later.
Old 2014-04-03, 04:21   Link #133
omegasereon

Quote:
The Hero(who is named Nagi) is a pretty decent guy, but his self-righteousness causes a mistake with Fox that sets them at ends. Unlike Fox he was summoned purposefully, and has a background in martial arts and free hero skills. The aforementioned mistake causes him to beat the crap out of Fox, but Fox mentally dominated him throughout their fight, causing him(and his priestess/obligatory princess-type character) to be utterly terrified of him. Fox is in the process of getting stronger to pay back the favor. Before that incident he didn't really care that he was weak.

If you want some other character profiles there is a character introduction chapter at the end of the fifth segment. I can't link it just this minute because GT is going haywire. I will say that he picks up a yandere S-ranked demon, a female knight, a fairy, and a beast-girl. Despite that, its not really a harem because of how warped the cast is.

None of his class were sent to the other world. The hero is a Japanese as well, but he was from a different area and was summoned later.
Has it been stated why he was summoned? And what method is he trying to look for to go back to his world? Finished prologue and will try to marathon through the chapters tomorrow.
Edit:Read the character bios.....wtf? He loses Finia and Lulu? So Fox is still in the process of becoming stronger right? His stats are pretty bad compared to the hero's side. Guess that makes the story a little more interesting.

Last edited by omegasereon; 2014-04-03 at 04:35.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 04:46   Link #134
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Has it been stated why he was summoned? And what method is he trying to look for to go back to his world? Finished prologue and will try to marathon through the chapters tomorrow.
Edit:Read the character bios.....wtf? He loses Finia and Lulu? So Fox is still in the process of becoming stronger right? His stats are pretty bad compared to the hero's side. Guess that makes the story a little more interesting.
His original plan was to search out the hero and see if he knew anything, but that didn't turn out so well. He doesn't have a solid plan to get back yet. Fox wasn't summoned, but was transported either through some sort of divine intervention from the looks of it. He just woke up there with no explanation and made his own way.

...and yeah, Fox is fairly weak for now, but he has some interesting abilities that let him fight way out of his weight class. His stats also get better fast once he starts trying. Miasma operation is really OP. He also has a skill that lets him accumulate stats very fast. He is going to a monster by the end.
Old 2014-04-03, 05:53   Link #135
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
His original plan was to search out the hero and see if he knew anything, but that didn't turn out so well. He doesn't have a solid plan to get back yet. Fox wasn't summoned, but was transported either through some sort of divine intervention from the looks of it. He just woke up there with no explanation and made his own way.

...and yeah, Fox is fairly weak for now, but he has some interesting abilities that let him fight way out of his weight class. His stats also get better fast once he starts trying. Miasma operation is really OP. He also has a skill that lets him accumulate stats very fast. He is going to a monster by the end.
Ehh?? So the Fox guy (The main protagonist) became friend with the Hero guy in the end? Also are they going to party together from now ? (Like travelling together or defeating monster together)
And most of all his reason to return to his world was to fulfil his promise with the transfer student?!? Now that is the most stupid reason I have ever heard man....... I hope in the future the MC starts to want a familiar to assist him, he will accidentally summon that Shinozuka girl because of his feeling toward their promise......
Old 2014-04-03, 06:30   Link #136
BW95
Banned

I don't understand why the Hero guys beat Fox up to begin with? How did it happen? Also, if our guy's got such a twisted expression on him, then how did he rope in a pretty girl?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 06:32   Link #137
bludvein

Quote:
Ehh?? So the Fox guy (The main protagonist) became friend with the Hero guy in the end? Also are they going to party together from now ? (Like travelling together or defeating monster together)
And most of all his reason to return to his world was to fulfil his promise with the transfer student?!? Now that is the most stupid reason I have ever heard man....... I hope in the future the MC starts to want a familiar to assist him, he will accidentally summon that Shinozuka girl because of his feeling toward their promise......
Where did you get that? I just said they had problems when they met. Nagi's party is off to fight the demon king or whatever, while Fox and his party is off getting stronger to get Finia and Lulu back.

...and it does seem like a weak reason to want to go back, unless you understand how Fox thinks. Remember what I said about warped? She was the first person willing to be friends with him in his life. He has been emotionally beat down, and his fake smile scares everyone else away. Of course he values a promise with her more than he should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
I don't understand why the Hero guys beat Fox up to begin with? How did it happen? Also, if our guy's got such a twisted expression on him, then how did he rope in a pretty girl?
Spoiler for answer:

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-03 at 18:47.
Old 2014-04-03, 07:10   Link #138
tiatiu

bludvein isnt finia is the fairy that love fox how did she taken away?
tiatiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 07:11   Link #139
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Where did you get that? I just said they had problems when they met. Nagi's party is off to fight the demon king or whatever, while Fox and his party is off getting stronger to get Finia and Lulu back.

...and it does seem like weak reason to want to go back, unless you understand how Fox thinks. Remember what I said about warped? She was the first person willing to be friends with him in his life. He has been emotionally beat down, and his fake smile scares everyone else away. Of course he values a promise with her more than he should.

Spoiler for answer:
Seriously? And Lulu didn't explain the situation to him afterwards?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 07:15   Link #140
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Seriously? And Lulu didn't explain the situation to him afterwards?
Oh, he got the picture afterwards, but by then it was too late.

Anyway, if you want details you'll just have to give it a try. I honestly don't remember why Finia got taken as well off the top of my head.

Tags
web novel