RDNexus

Tio is a masochist, that's why
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-12, 08:31   Link #22202
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Has anyone done a summary on Arifureta Zero?
There's probably one somewhere around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Tio is a masochist, that's why
That's the joke.
Old 2018-07-13, 04:22   Link #22203
Croix Bartel

i see people crazy recommend this series as true harem, does that mean high chance for true harem end?
Croix Bartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 04:23   Link #22204
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croix Bartel View Post
i see people crazy recommend this series as true harem, does that mean high chance for true harem end?
The story is 100% real harem

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 04:28   Link #22205
Croix Bartel

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
The story is 100% real harem
thank you for answer
Croix Bartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 07:11   Link #22206
dimlik

This story is not 100% real harem. It is not "Shinmai Maou no Testament" or "High school DxD", as simple as that. But the harem part is indeed juicy and fruity, Tutti Frutti I would even say (aka Little Richard)

Last edited by dimlik; 2018-07-14 at 08:10.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 12:03   Link #22207
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
This story is not 100% real harem. It is not "Shinmai Maou no Testament" or "High school HxH", as simple as that. But the harem part is indeed juicy and fruity, Tutti Frutti I would even say (aka Little Richard)
I think you're mistaking "real harem" with "borderline hentai scenes".

Arifureta is 100% real harem, true polygamy with all of the 8 main heroines married to the protagonist. Just because we don't get to read the erotic acts doesn't mean it's any less of a harem than Shinmai and HxH.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 06:11   Link #22208
Doe, John

Quote:
This story is not 100% real harem. It is not "Shinmai Maou no Testament" or "High school HxH", as simple as that. But the harem part is indeed juicy and fruity, Tutti Frutti I would even say (aka Little Richard)
When I first read this, I wondered if you were referring to High School DxD (which is also a real harem) and mixed up the letters. You might want to edit your post to clear things up.
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 08:10   Link #22209
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I think you're mistaking "real harem" with "borderline hentai scenes".

Arifureta is 100% real harem, true polygamy with all of the 8 main heroines married to the protagonist. Just because we don't get to read the erotic acts doesn't mean it's any less of a harem than Shinmai and HxH.
I get what you saying, but following your logic and your words Arifureta is still not a pure harem. I actually have yet to see something like 100 % harem only. But Arifa is action-based, romance, comedy, and harem is just one of the core composition of this piece of work which indeed makes it one of the better representative of the genre, still not making her only harem-driven adventure, hentai or not, as aforementioned, harem is one part of it which binds the storytelling and makes it unique. You don't have to go back on your words cause I still get what you implying, man. In some sense you are right and here we are staying pluralistic about it, so no worries. Just in my opinion saying Arifureta is 100% harem in the wrong place (not in here, but somewhere else) is not right, that's it

BREVITY is the soul of wit: Harem is solely one part and Arifureta is harem, true, but in the wide sense of the word it is more than that or you can argue that 100% is not really 100%, but more like 50%-90% depending on the narrator, perspective, certain time period and the mood of the story. At least I, the one who read one third of it and translated about one third can say that for sure.
Old 2018-07-14, 08:11   Link #22210
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe, John View Post
When I first read this, I wondered if you were referring to High School DxD (which is also a real harem) and mixed up the letters. You might want to edit your post to clear things up.
You are right on that, dear sir. I corrected it to clear misunderstanding. Much appreciated.
Old 2018-07-14, 08:45   Link #22211
Hokoga

Quote:
TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Uhm... what?

Edit: Nevermind, I feel like what ever reply you give me is just going to make me even more confused about your definition of what a 100% harem is.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 09:07   Link #22212
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
I get what you saying, but following your logic and your words Arifureta is still not a pure harem. I actually have yet to see something like 100 % harem only. But Arifa is action-based, romance, comedy, and harem is just one of the core composition of this piece of work which indeed makes it one of the better representative of the genre, still not making her only harem-driven adventure, hentai or not, as aforementioned, harem is one part of it which binds the storytelling and makes it unique. You don't have to go back on your words cause I still get what you implying, man. In some sense you are right and here we are staying pluralistic about it, so no worries. Just in my opinion saying Arifureta is 100% harem in the wrong place (not in here, but somewhere else) is not right, that's it

BREVITY is the soul of wit: Harem is solely one part and Arifureta is harem, true, but in the wide sense of the word it is more than that or you can argue that 100% is not really 100%, but more like 50%-90% depending on the narrator, perspective, certain time period and the mood of the story. At least I, the one who read one third of it and translated about one third can say that for sure.
After carefully reading that wall of text, I think I understand your misunderstanding.

No one here is implying that Arifureta's story is all about harem. Go back and reread again, @Croix Bartel asked if this story was a true harem and @darkofficer replied that "yes, the story is 100% real harem", meaning that the harem in this story is a genuine harem instead of those fake ones.

Again, no one has ever implied anywhere that "Arifureta is a story 100% about harem and driven by it".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Uhm... what?

Edit: Nevermind, I feel like what ever reply you give me is just going to make me even more confused about your definition of what a 100% harem is.
He misunderstood @darkofficer's answer as saying that Arifureta was a story 100% about harem.

How he managed to do that? No idea.
Old 2018-07-14, 09:44   Link #22213
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Eto~~~ how did this kinda of situation happened~? I feel like I'm seeing something incredibly simple and some people are making a big deal out of it~??
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 10:05   Link #22214
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
After carefully reading that wall of text, I think I understand your misunderstanding.

No one here is implying that Arifureta's story is all about harem. Go back and reread again, @Croix Bartel asked if this story was a true harem and @darkofficer replied that "yes, the story is 100% real harem", meaning that the harem in this story is a genuine harem instead of those fake ones.

Again, no one has ever implied anywhere that "Arifureta is a story 100% about harem and driven by it".

He misunderstood @darkofficer's answer as saying that Arifureta was a story 100% about harem.

How he managed to do that? No idea.
Yeah, I did misunderstood it. If he meant it the way "If Arifureta is 100% chances a harem genre" and not in the sense like"100% concentrated juice"(100% based-harem) , then just forget my words. Haaa, I hoped for some fight in the comments, but no, I don't fight the wrong battles
Old 2018-07-14, 10:09   Link #22215
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
Eto~~~ how did this kinda of situation happened~? I feel like I'm seeing something incredibly simple and some people are making a big deal out of it~??
Well, some entertainment should be. Even if it just to enlighten the young padawans that the force is with them. Or vice-versa sometimes like here
Old 2018-07-14, 19:22   Link #22216
borisdrakoni

Interesting chapter this week. Yuuka is surprisingly good at keeping the Haulia in line. I really do hope she gets to rank up from mistress to wife at some point in the future.

The author has finally released his official timeline for the after stories:
Spoiler:
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 19:48   Link #22217
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Interesting chapter this week. Yuuka is surprisingly good at keeping the Haulia in line. I really do hope she gets to rank up from mistress to wife at some point in the future.

The author has finally released his official timeline for the after stories:
Spoiler:
Huh? I thought the virtual arc was before the Vatican Arc? Iirc, the game had been mentioned at least twice in the Vatican arc
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 21:23   Link #22218
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Huh? I thought the virtual arc was before the Vatican Arc? Iirc, the game had been mentioned at least twice in the Vatican arc
Since the environment type mentioned in the Vatican arc was different from what we saw in Yue's and Kaori's arc, it's possible that the virtual training artifact was around for awhile before their VR adventure. The author did mention that right now it's only meant to be a loose reference with lots of wiggle room to play with that he'll eventually fix up if/when the after stories get published.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 22:14   Link #22219
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Since the environment type mentioned in the Vatican arc was different from what we saw in Yue's and Kaori's arc, it's possible that the virtual training artifact was around for awhile before their VR adventure. The author did mention that right now it's only meant to be a loose reference with lots of wiggle room to play with that he'll eventually fix up if/when the after stories get published.
Miyu did mentioned that the reason she stopped calling Endou with honorific because she always get beaten by "Abyss Lord" in the game, so it should have been before Vatican arc
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 00:33   Link #22220
Ophis
Dragon God

Tortus Travel being before Mundane School Life 2, 3 and 4 doesn't make sense as well. Tortus Travel begun with Yue posing as a tour guide because she got inspired by rookie bus guide...

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel