AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-05, 10:21   Link #6721
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

I saw a really terrifying image of Chelsea on 4 chan, where her head is on a pike, but her eyes open. I can't seem to find the image anymore, but I'm not sure if it's appropriated to share here anyway.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 13:11   Link #6722
ShiryuMask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellen View Post
Crack theory: Chelsea takes over Koro/Coro (however you spell it).
I thought that Koro(or whatever) was destroyed during the event in which Justice girl died.
Don't she said that he was unable to regenerate anymore? And after that we have the big explosion in which Tatsumi saved Mine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchytaco View Post
I saw a really terrifying image of Chelsea on 4 chan, where her head is on a pike, but her eyes open. I can't seem to find the image anymore, but I'm not sure if it's appropriated to share here anyway.
I think I saw that pic somewhere before. I can't blame you to say this.
Old 2014-09-05, 13:22   Link #6723
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

^ they could somehow fix Koro
Old 2014-09-05, 13:24   Link #6724
ShiryuMask

If something left of him, as far we know nothing left to fix.

Plus, for him to be unable to regenerate anymore mean that the core was damaged or something like that.
Old 2014-09-05, 14:06   Link #6725
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiryuMask View Post
If something left of him, as far we know nothing left to fix.

Plus, for him to be unable to regenerate anymore mean that the core was damaged or something like that.
K, then.

Besides it was a crack theory not something meant to be taken seriously.
Old 2014-09-05, 16:21   Link #6726
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ady623 View Post
1- Her crazyness is not on an acceptable level its been proven she enjoys killing for the fun of it.
Wrong.

Quote:
2.- She already killed chelsea and just like bors they don't forgive wrongs all ready commited
And that makes her different from any assassin in Night Raid how?

Quote:
3- No even akame said she was to far gone when she asked tatsumi if she was eating it already
Did you really read the manga?

Quote:
4- How akame would rather kill her then let somebody else kill he/also refer to nu,mber 2/ Akame
Would kill her before she let her kill one of her commrads
Things can change.

Quote:
5- There's no more development in her character
This is the most stupid lie I've ever heard.

Quote:
6-no wave thinks she's crazy too there's nobody there that can releat to her
Yep, I don't think you payed any attention at least to this part when reading the manga.

Quote:
7- Do you think everyone from night raid is gonna die?
For you information I'll tell you Tenzen listed more than 3 from Night Raid to survive.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 17:02   Link #6727
ady623

1- She was sitting on a bunch of dead bodys saying how fun they were

2- Exactly thats why she on the their death list its called retribution

3- Yes i do read the Manga and i love it and do you read it cause if you did you would remember when they got Tatsumi back she asked him.

4- Yes things do change but thats not one of them she killed one of her precious comrades and i know she wouldnt let it happen again

5- Not a lie,something very truthful if there's any development left it would be in her death,like
motivation for Wave to leave the army or somthing else

6- Yep,I did I know Wave is there but what can he do besides not let her use her powers

7- I really hope TenZen is right
ady623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 17:28   Link #6728
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

lol, Kurome is a mad Assassin who killed lots of people, she will never ever be able to turn good and will never be forgiven.

lol, Vegeta is a psychopath who indiscriminately commits genocide on countless planets, he will never ever be able to turn good and will never be forgiven.

... WAIT WHAT?
Old 2014-09-05, 19:29   Link #6729
gmsephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ady623 View Post
3- Yes i do read the Manga and i love it and do you read it cause if you did you would remember when they got Tatsumi back she asked him.
Since all other points that were brought up are subjective, I'll withhold comment on those, but on this particular point Akame never specifically states that Kurome is "too far gone" (this particular conversation occurred on Ch. 19, pg 28 for those who want to verify this). The line she used was fairly ambiguous: "Kurome...as I thought, you're already..." and the thought was left incomplete as such to the reader, so there are MANY different ways this can be interpreted, but so far it has not been clarified what condition Akame was referring to, other than the fact that it had something to do with her gratuitous consumption of food (a condition that Akame herself may or may not suffer from, given how much food she consumes as well on a regular basis, if we throw the comedy aside).
Old 2014-09-06, 03:29   Link #6730
ShiryuMask

I always thought that that scene was meant to show us that Kurome can't live anymore without the drug.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the drug inside the sweets? And Akame knows that? That's why she react like that?
Old 2014-09-06, 05:40   Link #6731
G147

Most probably. Well maybe we'll learn more in AGK!0.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 05:54   Link #6732
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Basically, there's more to Kurome to be revealed than what the main manga shows, AgK!0 promises to show us more of that, and there's still hope for Wave & Kurome being a thing along the way.

/end

Is Yatsufusa's trump card limited to controlling eight.... Uh, zombies, or is there more that I don't know of?
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 12:27   Link #6733
Bombo
TSF Fans

Any news for next chapter?
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 12:33   Link #6734
ShiryuMask

Tusjecht@ There is more to both the sisters that for sure. Like you say AGK0 will give us more info about them.

About Yatsufusa I thought that was its power and not the trump card. Honestly speaking I don't think that was stated if Yatsufusa have a trump card or not.
Old 2014-09-06, 14:19   Link #6735
gmsephiroth

Quote:
I always thought that that scene was meant to show us that Kurome can't live anymore without the drug.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the drug inside the sweets? And Akame knows that? That's why she react like that?
You're right on that point, but I thought what was being referred to in ady's comment was Kurome's psyche, not her physical dependence on a drug. Unless the drug itself is also messing with her psyche, which I don't think has been shown one way or the other.
Old 2014-09-06, 15:47   Link #6736
Juggernaut

Its confirmed that the anime will cover the Esdeath vs NR fight. Here's why.

This week's episode will cover Jeagers vs Bandits, Wave vs Tatsumi and ends with Stylish arriving at NR HQ.

So it covers three chapters which is 17,18 and 19.

Episode 11 will cover from 20-22 which is the Stylish battle. Episode 12 (last episode of the first half of the anime) will cover from chapter 23 and up so that means Syura appears in episode 12 or at the end of episode 11.

Basically, the first half of the anime covers more than 23 chapters and that is more than half of 43.

I don't think we'll get a season 2 for the anime since they are covering so much material as well as the anime adaption not doing so well.

Note: When Akame said she's already quote about Kurome i think its about her addiction for drugs, Kurome already stated that they're drugs and so did the databooks.

She's also randomly coughed up blood when arguing with Wave, she's definitely not going to last long.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 15:57   Link #6737
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Its confirmed that the anime will cover the Esdeath vs NR fight. Here's why.

This week's episode will cover Jeagers vs Bandits, Wave vs Tatsumi and ends with Stylish arriving at NR HQ.

So it covers three chapters which is 17,18 and 19.

Episode 11 will cover from 20-22 which is the Stylish battle. Episode 12 (last episode of the first half of the anime) will cover from chapter 23 and up so that means Syura appears in episode 12 or at the end of episode 11.

Basically, the first half of the anime covers more than 23 chapters and that is more than half of 43.

I don't think we'll get a season 2 for the anime since they are covering so much material as well as the anime adaption not doing so well.

Note: When Akame said she's already quote about Kurome i think its about her addiction for drugs, Kurome already stated that they're drugs and so did the databooks.

She's also randomly coughed up blood when arguing with Wave, she's definitely not going to last long.
I hope we see Mine and Tatsumi kissing and begin going out in the anime since the anime-only watchers' reactions then would be fun. Also it's a good stopping point.
Old 2014-09-06, 18:49   Link #6738
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:

Akame has natural talent, but Kurome does not. Kurome was taken from Akame and experimented on. The experiments gave her a lot of power, but at a very high price - it greatly shortened her lifespan and she needs the drugs to stay alive, but the drugs are becoming less effective. Basically, she's dead no matter what happens.

Also, the experiments cracked her mind. She's not insane, but you've seen some of her issues already. It's probably a product of the cruel experiments and the forceful separation from her sister.
Old 2014-09-06, 19:24   Link #6739
takai
Easy Muffin

Lubbock is a boss. Plain and simple. The most recent chapter gave me a new found respect for the guy. I can only imagine what he'll be like when and if he gets out alive.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 21:13   Link #6740
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Akame has natural talent, but Kurome does not. Kurome was taken from Akame and experimented on. The experiments gave her a lot of power, but at a very high price - it greatly shortened her lifespan and she needs the drugs to stay alive, but the drugs are becoming less effective. Basically, she's dead no matter what happens.

Also, the experiments cracked her mind. She's not insane, but you've seen some of her issues already. It's probably a product of the cruel experiments and the forceful separation from her sister.
When was it specifically mentioned that the drugs shortened Kurome's lifespan? I know that's heavily implied to be the case, but I can't remember anything in AgK or AgK: Zero that said the drugs were specifically shortening their lifespan.

The only thing I remember is Kurome mentioning that the new drug the Empire developed was more strenuous on her body.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!