Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2007-10-22, 13:35   Link #881
Spitfire
Mr. Bushido

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
EB Games called the other day, and *sniff* you know what *hic* they said?
S... Smash Brothers has been... has been... pushed back to February!!
*Bawls uncontrollably*
Old news. We've known about that for a couple of weeks now.
Old 2007-10-26, 05:12   Link #882
Sides

Some screen from Soul Calibur Legends on watch.impress and dengekionline. And some screens from suda51's no more heroes, on watch.impress and dengekionline

Btw Zack and Wiki has been released, so go and get it, unless you live in europe ;_; (7th DEC). And next week Mario Galaxy will be out, exciting times for all people who have their wii dusting around for months.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 08:21   Link #883
Sides

Fragile
Newly announced RPG by namco. I think i read somewhere that the game is developed by Tri-Crescendo and the design and visuals are done by another team. Some first snaps/screens on famitsu.
Nice to see that another RPG is making its way onto the Wii.
Old 2007-11-23, 15:09   Link #884
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

As far as I know, tri-Crescendo don't develop games, they make sound tracks.
Old 2007-11-23, 16:56   Link #885
V-Slasher

yeah eternal sonata is a 30 hrs soundtrack.
V-Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 18:03   Link #886
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit View Post
As far as I know, tri-Crescendo don't develop games, they make sound tracks.
That was i thought, but apparently Baten Kaitos, see credits, was their first own project. Monolith soft were a big part, providing mainly designers, but the framework (programming and engineering) was largely done by tri-Crescendo coders.
Old 2007-11-25, 02:09   Link #887
Windy
Smug AF Birb

Send a message via MSN to Windy
I've gotta put this in.

I pre-ordered Trauma Center: New Blood...and I'm just amazed at how much of an improvement the gameplay and operations are from SO. Anybody who liked SO will instantly love this, and then some...unless you liked SO for the characters. :P

Also...gotta love the WiFi Leaderboards. ^_^
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 12:26   Link #888
Sides

Ideal factory game coming next year
official hp
famitsu.com

Not sure if it is a visual novel kind of game with some minor interaction sequences, but it is definitely aimed towards the moe market.

Other than that, nights (sega), We Love Golf (camelot/capcom), Shikigami no Shiro III (Alfa System?), Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon (square-enix) are being released this week. And of course "No More Heroes" it already out in japan, and available at most import stores.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Little King PV (WiiWare game)

Last edited by Sides; 2007-12-14 at 06:05. Reason: FFCC little king PV
Old 2007-12-18, 11:09   Link #889
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

A have just one question after buying myself a Wii this morning over here in South Florida. Why isn't there any security labels/tape around the system box? I got my Wii on ToysRUs from the help of a friend I got in to be the first to buy it without waiting in the line(yes there were parents camping the whole night). I just noticed now my Wii has nothing covered on it absolutely nothing? >>; This can't be right - especially when a Retail Employee can just steal the hardware/etc inside it so easily unlike the XBox 360 and PlayStation 3. I haven't touched it yet, still undecided if I'll find a buyer before Christmas or I'll just keep it.
Aka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 20:46   Link #890
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka View Post
A have just one question after buying myself a Wii this morning over here in South Florida. Why isn't there any security labels/tape around the system box? I got my Wii on ToysRUs from the help of a friend I got in to be the first to buy it without waiting in the line(yes there were parents camping the whole night). I just noticed now my Wii has nothing covered on it absolutely nothing? >>; This can't be right - especially when a Retail Employee can just steal the hardware/etc inside it so easily unlike the XBox 360 and PlayStation 3. I haven't touched it yet, still undecided if I'll find a buyer before Christmas or I'll just keep it.
well that depends. for one if they're an employee I'm sure it actually would be easy to find the means to remove a security tag, but at the same token some security tags are built into the actual item so you'll actually never know they're in them. Some New Balance shoes for example have security tags built into them. Of course I think the risk would be too much for the average employee wanting to risk stealing. I know the Office Depot I was working for had a few employees who had been stealing computers and selling them on ebay for months, but were finally caught and arrested. It turned out that they had been aware of the theft for quite some time since the inventory list didn't match up.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 21:47   Link #891
Robotnik
Not a member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka View Post
Do you mean it was an open (unsealed) box, or the Wii came w/o packaging? It *might* be a working unit someone returned to the store for whatever reason, and they just didn't bother to repack it properly. I don't recall the outer cardboard box on mine being specially sealed in any way...

If they actually rang up the sale at a register and gave you a receipt, I'd say it was legit.
Robotnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 09:02   Link #892
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Quote:
I haven't touched it yet, still undecided if I'll find a buyer before Christmas or I'll just keep it.
Your friend sure didn't help you get one so you could sell it for your own personal gain. You bad person, you.
Old 2007-12-25, 08:49   Link #893
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Just got myself a point card for Christmas, so I'll be rocking some Paper Mario tonight after dinner. It's one of my favourite games, on any console. I still remember staying with my cousin over the summer, and playing it straight through two entire days (without sleep...) I can't wait to experience it again.

I'll be picking up some Component cables on the 27th, too. Super Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess, Super Smash Bros. and a few others are on the must-buy list for me as well.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 12:26   Link #894
Sides

House of dead 2 & 3 return PV link, Wii PV is, if you're using The Wii internet feature. Like Ghost Squad it will feature aim calibration, so it will play like those ir lightguns, which were required for non CRT TV's.

Official HP

Hope that Sega will release a Virtual Cop port soon ^^, and maybe some newer or even an original lightgun game.
Old 2008-01-30, 07:55   Link #895
Sides

Project Zero for Wii news, famitsu link dengeki link, with some screens. As far as i know Grasshopper Manufacture, Temco and Nintendo will be involve in this project.
Actually it is old news, it was announced at the last TGS, but that nintendo will be involved themselves is something new.
Old 2008-01-30, 22:46   Link #896
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

Here's the IGN link for the Project Zero/Fatal Frame 4 news. I'm very surprised at Nintendo's plan to actively promote the game.
Angelic Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 11:13   Link #897
Sides

Bang first adventure game anounnced, no idea what it's called (my kanji is still rubbish), famitsu link offical hp.
This game is soooo wrong.

ups this game was already announced back in december, nevermind it is new to me.
Old 2008-02-29, 05:53   Link #898
Sides

For people who haven't heard it already, biohazard 0 (port?) is coming to the Wii this summer. Official page

Datel's Freeloader makes a comeback to the nitendo's lastest console, this time with Wii game support, if it can be trusted. homepage (click on the UK/Europe or NA buttom)

Btw Okami will be released late next month, so people who haven't already played it on the PS2, it is worth a look.
Old 2008-02-29, 15:47   Link #899
Amray

Has anyone seen those pictures on that website? About how Wii remotes trash your house? They're real life pictures of Wii Remotes stuck into peoples Television screens and lodged into their ceilings. XD

Ah, here we are. http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/damage.php
Amray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 16:04   Link #900
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
Has anyone seen those pictures on that website? About how Wii remotes trash your house? They're real life pictures of Wii Remotes stuck into peoples Television screens and lodged into their ceilings. XD

Ah, here we are. http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/damage.php
So, under which rock have you been? That's kinda old news. Very old news IMHO.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
console, wii